Barbarian Slavegirl in Rome (closed)

When she woke she saw him direct standing there, and his cock once again hard she knew what was to come as he pulled his wollen shirt up to show her how much he hungered to fuck her again.

Before she could react in anyway he was already down between her legs and telling her to spread her legs, she whimpered softly as her legs slowly and shyly spread to welcome him to her pussy.

He was going to take her again and she knew it and she knew if she couldnt learn to like it or just accept it she would feel so much pain more then the sweet pain she liked and maybe even die one day.

She thought to herself she should try to like this if he liked fucking her and she stoped struggling and fighting agaisnt him maybe he would keep her therefore she would only have to learn to like him and not alot of other Roman men.

Her fingers searched for somthing to grip and hold onto as her eyes watched him get closer.
 
Reluctantly but obediently his captive spreads her legs for him. Valerius takes a moment to admire her naked body before leaning over her. This one certainly has potential to become his favourite, he thinks. Taking his cock in his hand, he rubs it through the girl's cunt lips a couple of times, then shoves it inside her.

Immediately he puts his hand to the girl's face, so she can't look away.

"My name is Gaius Valerius Marcellus, an Equites of Rome," he says using the Latin for patrician knight class, "And you will be my slave. Perform your duties well and you will be treated well."

Lowering himself kisses her hard. Just a mashing of the lips together as he forces her to submit to him. This time he shows no restraint or patience at the start as his hips move to drive his cock deep inside the girl's cunt. Valerius rapes her good and hard.
 
Edana wanted to look away she wished she could just imagine that is was her husband that was fucking her maybe the it would be easier for her to not fight against him. She felt him slide deep in her pussy she gasped some as she also tilted her head back slightly. Her head was then shortly after he had slide inside of her pulled back down to look at him, he told Edana his name and if she was a good girl that she would be treated well.

Before she could even react to what he said his lips crushed down to her kissing her deeply. She also felt his hips now moving faster forcinghimself faster and deeper in her. She cried out a soft moan in it as she did, she was only a female even if she doenst want it it was pleasure to her body and she had to fight herself before she could ever think of fighing him.

She tried to like it or atleast not show that she didnt like it, maybe then he would be gentle but she didnt think so. She just hoped she would learn fast to like it and and stop fighting against it it was herlife now and at the moment she wouldnt be able to change that.

Without thinking about it her hands went up to his chest holding on not pushing against him but just holding on while her back arched trying to ease some pain of his rape and hard thrusts.
 
Her ability to take a hard fuck impresses Valerius. Only the slightest of signs of discomfort, just enough to add spice to the fucking. Even her struggles are for comfort not her freedom. Her gasps and moans are not those of pain though.

His cock slides easily in grip of her young tight pussy. Doing his best to fuck her in to the ground, he revels in her submission to his use. The most valued of slaves are the most submissive ones. Difficult ones or troublemakers end up either dead or wishing they were. For the Master there is the loss of an investment should the slave be sent to the cross, arena or mines. A slave with a scarred back from whippings demands less price at auction. The light touch of her hands on his chest breaks his thoughts of how she would look hanging by her wrists being whipped and sends shivers down his body.

It's the girl's touch that slows the speed of his thrusts. No longer does he brutally use her, now it's just a good hard fuck. Maybe if he takes it easy on her she will maintain that soft light touch. Alternately he reaches down and wraps her legs around him. Valerius' cock still pistons in and out of her pussy. He uses his whole cock to fuck her whole pussy. Pulling back till the head stretches her pussy's entrance then shoving forward to fill her up with cock. Putting his hands to support himself on the ground either side of her head, he looks into the beautiful barbarians eyes. Then leans down to kiss her, testing her response by teasing her lips with his before making full lip contact.
 
She couldnt believe it she was able to make him go easier on her, when she had put her hands softly onto his chest it was like pushing a button that made him go easier on her.

She moaned softly that making her aroused at the hole thing and in that second she had forgotten for a few seconds that he was a Roman and he had taken her as his slave to fuck and do with what he wanted.

She took a deep breath seeing him drop lower coming closer to her lips her breathing got quicker. Then she felt his lips tease hers, she couldnt help but wraps her legs around him more willingly. Her hands also sliped from his chest around him under his arms to hold onto his shoulders from behind him.

He then kissed her she kissed back she couldnt understand why but her hole body forgot where and with whom she was at that moment which was better for her then to fight him.

Pitcures went threw her mind now of him sitting up on his knees and she straddling his cock riding him so to say.

Her eyes closed as she tried to enjoy this before her mind remembered what was really happening again. Her body shivered and wiggled under him as she moaned in the kiss.

Her hands holding onto him while his cock thrusted in and out of her hard and fast but still gentle and her legs wraped around his waist. Her back arched slightly.
 
Valerius can't believe the difference in the girl's reaction to his fucking her. Her legs tighten around his hips, her arms go around him too. Every response now says she wants it. She even returns his kiss, moaning with pleasure, and arching her back not to avoid his thrusts but to offer her pussy up for his use and her own pleasure.

The picture in his mind of her suspended naked and well whipped is replaced with a vision of her in his bed wearing gold about her neck and wrists dressed in a simple silk camisk beckoning him to join her.

A submissive and responsive slave should be rewarded, so he fucks her apparently as she likes to be fucked. Good and hard but without the implicit violence of a rape. Valerius shortens his strokes and works his cock in and out of the sensitive first few inches of her pussy. The kiss continues between moans and gasps for breathe from both Valerius and his flame haired barbarian slave captive as his cock fucks her ever wetter pussy.
 
Edena moans in the kiss feeling him keep this gentle side of him on her. She thought that even a Roman could be a good lover.

She arched her back pressing herself slightly more against him she broke the kiss tilting her head back moaning her body shivering getting close to the edge of her arousment.

Her fingernails dug lightly in his shoulders as she held herself tightly to him. She looked up at him her cheeks flushed cherry red, she shamed herself that a Roman could get her willingly wanting to orgasm for him.

Remembering what he said what she should say when she talks to himthat she should call him Dominus.

"Do...dominus Im so close"

She whimpered very quietly afraid that he wouldnt want her to speak, since he hadnt spoken to her first.
 
Her nails on his back has a similar effect to her previous touches, a shiver goes through Valerius. His cock swells and becomes even more rigid as he approaches his own climax. The girl's mild impertinence in speaking is immaterial. Her acknowledgment of his mastery of her, by the properly referring to him as Dominus, is enough reason for him to forgive the slight transgression. Her almost wanton response to him using her for his pleasure is another reason.

Valerius returns the girl's look. He wonders what her name is and reminds himself to ask when he is finished with her. She has beautiful eyes. Emeralds! She shall wear emeralds for jewels he thinks, to match her eyes. He is already planning on making her his favourite. A trophy to beautify his house and serve as his pleasure slave.

He holds back as long as he can, staring back into emerald eyed captive, fucking her fast and hard. Waiting for the first signs of her climax. He can no longer hold back when a shiver goes through the girl and he feels her cunt grip his cock. Valerius shoves his cock good and deep inside the responsive redhead as he cums. It's a powerful orgasm that curls his toes.
 
She couldnt help it she had to cum moaing out hoping no other roman soldiar was near to hear her pleasurable cry, her body shivered uncontrolably and her head tilted back her hands held tightly to him, when she then felt him also cum she couldnt help but smile ever so slightly.

She was panting, while she laid underneath him her hands let go of his shoulders slipping down his back and then back to his chest. Her hands rested o his chest as her heart beated fast and her breathing wasnt calm either, her eyes locked to his wondering how she could have pleased him so much that he went gentle on her.

Shelicked her lips softly as she tried to take a deep breath and hold it to calm her breathing, she was so lost in thoughts and her orgasm that she had a few seconds before that she forgot to loosen her legs around his waist.

Her Cheeks and breast were flushed with a nicely red color that came very close to matching her firey red hair. Her emerald green eyes watched him each movement and shiver or breath he took.
 
Valerius holds himself up as he finishes cumming inside the wanton barbarian girl. Her own obvious pleasure, her slight smile as he pumps his load inside her and her legs wrapped possessively around him tell him he has done well in finding a sex slave and bed warmer. He returns her look as he catches his breath, his cock still inside her. As she licks her lips, he knows what use to put her to next.

Again, he wonders what her name is. He leans lower to give her a kiss and ask her name, when...

The cheers and catcalls from the top of the embankment startle Valerius. Looking up, he sees Legate Sulla's party of staff officers and bodyguard. Fifteen armoured Romans with two bound Cimbri chieftains on horseback have obviously been watching the proceedings going on beside the stream. Sulla himself and the two Cimbri remain quiet but most of the others, including a few friends of Valerius, cheer and make lewd comments.

Sulla has a disinterested look on his face. The two Cimbri chieftains, Claodicus and Ceasorix, have various looks cross their faces. Anger, shame and hatred are all displayed on their tattooed visages. It is not Valerius that they direct their gaze on.

Valerius laughs and climbs to his feet. Ignoring the girl he puts on his shirt, picks up his cloak and goes to his horse. There he uses the damp cloth from his bath to clean his cock. The horse party moves down the bank to join Valerius as he finishes dressing.
 
She gasped Hearing the cheers and catcalls from the top of the embankment, when Valerius jumped up and laughed as he went to his horse which made her feel ashamed once again, leaving her laying there she turned to see who it all was.

Seeing other Roman men she didnt react but then seeing two of her own Kind and their face telling her that what she did was against their law and she would never be able to come back home again she cried the tears rolling dow her cheek over her chin.

If only she could talk to them once and explain to them that he had already raped her and to Keep herself safe and to find the man who killed her husband to kill him before she could go home for herself maybe they would understand.

She rose to her knees covering her Body letting her head fall and her hair cover her tear streeked face. She now felt ashamed of liking the sex this time that it reminded her of the sex with her dead husband, thou she knew if she fought him she would end up dead.

The Crimbi law was always and would always be rather dead then a Romans whore and if that was what they wanted of her later then she would willingly take her life but she had to give her husband the freedom of his death by taking the life of the man who took his.

She would do anything to be able to find this man she just didnt know how she was going to find him she didnt see who did it but each Roman that kills a higher head always takes somthing from the dead Body as a reward a trophy to remind him what he did and that was the only way she was going to find this man.

She just didnt know that she had already found him and has now even given her Body willingly to the him, this would break her heart and Soul if she ever finds out or when she finds out.
 
Valerius has finished cleaning up and dressing when the horses stop. He salutes Legate Sulla.

"May I congratulate you on the victory, General," he says.

"Thank you, Equites Marcellus," Sulla replies, "May I congratulate you. A king does not fall prey to ones spear very often." "We shall have to see what we can do to reward you."

"Thank you, General," Valerius continues, "As for a reward, perhaps I may ask a favour." "The girl pleases me and would make a fine trophy."

Sulla laughs. "That's it! A slavegirl!" he says, "I wish the death of all barbarian kings came at such a low price." "I had thought maybe some small public office."

It is Valerius turn to laugh. "And chance being drawn in to politics. I think I prefer to fight barbarians than argue with senators."

"I see your point," Sulla agrees, "Very well then. She is yours."

He gives a nod to a minor functionary, who scrawls on a clay tablet. The clerk passes the tablet to Valerius, which Valerius puts in his saddlebag.

"Join us tonight. Consul Marius will wish to thank you, I am sure," Sulla says, "Now we will leave you to... Well do whatever you want with her as she is your property." "Until tonight, Equites."

Sulla spurs his horse across the stream his party following. One Cimbri prisoner spits at the girl as he is led away. The other calls her a Roman whore.
 
"Nooo"

She cries out to the cimbri prisnor as she tried to tell them what she was doing but knowing that her Dominus could understand her language so she didnt want to say anything and just hoped that they might know soon what she was doing.

She laid there crying hiding her face shaming herself that she had given herself to him and if it was just to ease the pain he was giving her but still she was a Cimbri and a Cimbri never showed fear or pain. for the men it was eaiser sometimes then the women.

"no...noooo......Im no whore"

She mumbled to herself while her hands tried to cover her body. She only glanced up to see if the horses and prisnors were gone and then looked behind her to see what he was doing as she then let it go threw her mind again. Noticng then he had a reward he could have ask for anything and he only asked for her she gasps wondering why he did that was she somthing special for him.

She closed her eyes and tried to do as if waking so the nightmare was over but nothing she tried or did helped.
 
Valerius salutes Sulla as he and his party ride off. Going to his wineskin he drinks from it and drains it. He gathers up his cloak, rolls it up and ties it to his saddle with the now empty wineskin.

Finally he turns to the girl and picks up the end of her rope leash. She's been crying again and is peeking at him over her shoulder. While trying to cover her nakedness. Valerius had heard the Cimbri chieftain's insult to the girl. The bodies of her slaughtered people aren't even cold yet and there she was with her legs wrapped around a Roman, moaning and kissing him, obviously enjoying herself. The girl wasn't a virgin. Of a marriageable and breedable age, a girl this beautiful must have had many men court her. He wonders who her man was. Dead or in chains by now probably.

Valerius laughs. His body still warm or his chains still cold and she wantonly be pleasured by her new master. If not a whore, she's a submissive slut. A natural slave.

He pulls her to her feet by her leash and leads her back to his horse, where he ties her rope to the pommel of his saddle. Valerius mounts his horse and looks down at his slave. Her bad is day is not over yet. She still needs to be processed and identified to authorities as a slave. After that there will be no mistaking who she belongs to.

"What is your name, slave?"
 
She stood walking over behind the horse waiting for him to get up on the horse and start the horse to a walk making their way to his home. Her head was tilted down shaming herself now why did she ever let this happen.

She then hears his vioce ask of her name she wasnt sure what to answer should she really tell him her name or give hm a different one but if that came out that it wasnt really her name she probly would be in big trouble so she shyly answered.

"Edena...."

She just hoped those two crimbis would see her in town alone or so afraid that they might take things in their own hands before she could find the man who killed Dabarde. She watched the horses legs to follow. wondering how long they had to go now before they reached his home as she then gasped slghtly not remembering if she had said dominus or not so she added as quickly as she could.

"Edena .....is my name Dominus"

Hoping it wasnt already to late for the right way os answering one of his questions or hoped he hadnt reallyheard her the first time.
 
About to give her a reminder in the form of a kick, Valerius holds back as Edena hurriedly modifies her answer with the required Dominus.

"Edena! Such strange names you barbarians have," he says, "It has nice ring to it though. You may keep your name." "But do not think you will hear it often. You are a slave slut and your name is just a convenient way to identify you in a room of slaves."

"Slave in Latin is servus. Servus! Remember that."

With that he gives his horse a kick. The horse starts out at a quick trot, splashing heavily as it fords the stream. The bank on the other side is steep and sandy. The horse works to climb the short but steep sandy slope. There is a pause at the top as the horse settles down from the exertion of the climb. Valerius then points the horse's head in the direction of the main Roman army camp, about half an hour away at a quick trot.
 
She noded showing him that she understood what he wanted from her, she then gasped when the horse started off. She quickly hurried after the horse to keep up with it so it wouldnt drag her behind.

It went threw the water she gasped some as she tried not to slip or fall while doing so as it then climbed a short steep sandy hill she called out to him.

"Dominus please help "

She asked softly not able to really climb with the leash around her neck pulling her with the horse. She hoped maybe he would take her up on the horse and even it was just to lay her over his lap making her ride like that would be hard if ti took a while till they got there but it was better then walking.

Her hands held onto the leash trying to hold herself from falling so the horse wouldnt pull her behind it that could hurt really bad if it had happened.
 
Valerius again looks back as his warhorse trots onwards across the plain. Not to check on the girl. If she fell the horse would know and falter in it's trot. No, he just wants to see her tits bounce around as she jogs along. She has the wherewithal to hold on to her leash. He doesn't want her to trip and be dragged. Considering that Romans are not naturally a fair skinned people, it is surprising how valued fair skin for it's beauty. And this girl has exquisitely fine pale white skin. Covered in wet sand and sweat but fine and unmarked, save for a tribal tattoo on her neck.

The tattoo on her neck will forever mark her as a slave or even a criminal. The Latin word for tattoo is stigma. Only slaves and criminals have tattoos in Republican Rome. It would almost suffice for a brand, the other means to identify slaves and criminals.

He is having such a good time looking back periodically to watch Edena sweat and jiggle, that the Roman army camps come in to view before he realizes it. Where two days before stood nothing but an open river flood plain, planted with crops. Now stands eight vast camps, each holding a legion. Ditched and palisaded a camp can be erected in hours with the legion deployed in formation to defend it. The materials are carried in a supply train or on the backs of the legion soldiers. A campaigning army in summer lives in tents. Hundreds of white tents laid out in neat rows, with larger tents for special purposes fill each fort. Wells are dug inside the walls. The ideal is that a site must having running water, to continuously sluice out the latrines. With camps such as these Roman armies can stay in the field almost indefinitely. Barbarian armies must disperse after a few day to forage. Diseases such as dysentery, typhus, cholera and e-coli poisoning set in when ever large armies gather to pollute drinking water supplies. It will take the western world until the mid-nineteenth century to equal Rome's accomplishments in such areas as sewage and safe drinking water.

Flanked by towers the main gate is a hive of activity. Returning cohorts and cavalry file through. A side gate has small groups of closely guarded slaves going in and out. Those leaving the camp are heavily chained if male and only wearing slightly smaller chains if female. Being processed by market value, there seems a preponderance of young females. Hauling in the length of Edena's leash, Valerius joins the queue.
 
When they came to the camp she was panting and was tired from all the jogging behind the horse wondering if she would have to do much more for him soon or if she had time to rest before somthing was to happen.

She looked around seeing the horse that had meet them at the river and grew scared meaning that if the Crimbis still lived they where there too. She just hoped they wouldnt see her afraid if they had gotten the chance that they might just kill her.

Her eyes searched everywhere to see if she saw them or the man who they were the prisoners from and then back to her Dominus to see where he was taking her. She held onto the leash while her body shivered her nipples hard from the cool air and threw the running her breasts had bounced and swayed the movements forcing her body to react.

She was afraid to ask for somthing to drink or rest since they were now surrounded by many romans which all eyes ran over her beautiful body she didnt know that she was special sine she had taken care of her skin and was always lucky that her battle scares never stayed with her but she hadnt really been injured so much that they might have stayed.
 
The crush of men and horses within the gate makes Valerius look down at Edena. For a second he is distracted by her hard erect nipples. Then fearful his new possession may get stepped on by a horse or jostled too hard by passing soldiers, he reaches over picks her up and puts her over his lap and saddle with her head hanging down.

The file of legion soldiers on his right have a fantastic view of Edena's cunt as they stand waiting or shuffle slowly forwards. Appreciative smiles and nudges to fellow soldiers soon has many men staring hungrily at her ass.

Absentmindedly, while the queue moves slowly, his hand caresses Edana's lovely white ass, sometimes slipping between her legs to feel her pussy. He has to brush some remaining dried sand from her buttocks. His loins stir as he looks hungrily at the pale white globes of her ass. Valerius places his hand on Edena's pussy and moves it back and forth softly. His fingers linger at the entrance to her pussy teasing and threatening insertion before moving to make sure her clit gets some stimulation.

With nothing better to do, Valerius masturbates Edena as she is slung over his lap and saddle.
 
She gasped when suddenly he picked her up and layed her over his lap and saddle it knocked out the bit of air since she wasnt awaiting it at all. and with each step of the horse she felt her body get pressed and moved on his lap and sattle.

She kept her head down so her hair would cover her face afraid that maybe more Crimbi men where here the woman were not that bad she knew they were in the same problem as she was.
She hears some soldiars whistle and talk she felt as if she could feel their eyes buning into the skin as they look at her nicely heart shaped ass and her pussy that was shown between her legs.

She then felt his hand caress her ass and then travel down a bit to tease her pussy and clit she jumped slightly give a moan. Her hips wiggled ever so slightly while her hands held onto his leg.

feeling his finger at her entrance she couldnt help but wiggle her body started to like his treatment on her body thou she hated it that her body willing wanted to give into his tease and torture as her mind still had the words of the Crimbi in it.

Her hips raised ever so slightly as if begging for more. She wondered how many Romans where here that could be watching him play with her and if he was really even watching what he was doing or it his hand was just playing absentmindly on her pussy while his concentration was else were.
 
Originally it was just something to do, caressing his slave's ass and cunt. If a bunch of grunt infantry saw him it was of no significance. But Edena's body betrays her again. The wiggling of her hips and slight offering of her pussy to his hand gets Valerius full attention.

His warhorse is well trained enough that he is quite comfortable dropping it's reins. This allows him to use his free hand to gather Edena's hair up in his grip. His hand on her cunt cups her groin and with a tug, he pulls her pussy and body up a bit higher. Not too high so she slides of the other side. His hand in her hair helps keep her balanced across his lap and saddle.

Valerius pointedly caresses and simultaneously exposes Edena to the milling troops packed tight beside them. His hand moves up and down through the, ever wetter, folds of her vulva. At one point, he takes his hand of her to display the glistening of her juices to the lowly legionnaires. This gets a good laugh out of the viewing troops. As his hand and fingers move upwards the tip of his finger go far enough up exert pressure and threaten to penetrate her anus. If the on looking Romans had their way his finger's would be in her ass, judging by the look in their eyes. But Valerius is content just to finally slip two fingers inside her pussy.

His fingers move in and out of his slave's displayed pussy, as his horse slowly makes it's way through the throng of troops, returning from massacring her people.
 
She couldnt mon she wasnt going to she kept telling herself that even thou it felt good she wasnt aloud to she didnt know where the other Crimbis were if they were seeing this or maybe able to hear her.

She bite into her upper arm hiding her face and to muffle her lips trying to make it look like she didnt like it or was fighting not to do somthing stupid which on one Hand it was so.

Thou at the look of how wet she was the Romans knew she was liking it or at least her Body but she still tried, each step the horse made it forced her Body to move ever so slightly over his lap and saddle making it harder on her to hold still and not to do or say anything.

She closed her eyes tightly hoping he was going to get to his tent quickly and not have the Need to Show her off any longer she didnt know what she was going to do if she cam over his fingers and horse and then the Crimbis would see it.
 
Once through the gate the crowding ceases. Valerius takes his hand out of Edena's pussy and with the help of a tug on her hair settles her back more evenly on his lap. He gathers up the reins and guides his horse to an area dominated by what appears to be a large enclosure.

Currently the enclosure is being filled with female Cimbri in various states of undress. Some glare at their captors. Some openly weep. While others just shuffle along in almost a trance like state of shock. A couple of small metal forges and piles of braceletted chains stand ready. Rivets are being heated red hot. Several braziers with long iron rods protruding from the coals are ready too.

Unceremoniously Valerius dumps the girl into the waiting arms of a couple of slave handlers. With a business like manner, Edena is released from her leash but has her hands bound. Reaching into his saddle bag, Valerius produces the clay tablet stating the slaves main characteristics and his ownership of her. There is a string attached to it which allows the handler to slip it over her head.

"Have her brought to my tent when your finished," Valerius orders the handler.

Again going into his saddle bag, he tosses the handler a circular piece of metal with a raised design on one side and the other a socket of sorts. That done he turns his horses head and rides away, heading for the Equites block of tents and horse lines.

Roughly the handlers take Edena and shove her in with the rest of the captives.
 
Edana gasped as she then noticed where they were and what he was going to do he was just going to leave her there was she really coming back to him she didnt want to take another Roman male other then him she thought to herself knowing her Soul could fight back the urge when she only slept with one Roman other then two or even more.

She was then left there she looked around seeing the other women she walked back into the back Corner and slided down hiding her face in her knees as her arms wraped her legs while her mind went threw the day what had all happened.

She listened to everything around her the men and the other guards laughing and whistling at the nacked now Female Crimbi slave. She ignored them all at first till she heard a sweet soft voice she remembered.

She looked up looking to see where the voice was coming from and then seeing her it was the Little sister of Debarde Tinga. Ok she wasnt that little she was 19 but she was the youngest of all his siblings. She quickly cralwed to get up and ran over to her hugging her tightly.

Tinga gasped and wanted to fight untill she saw who it was she huged back crying as she then whispered to Edana.

"dont worry my brother will save us he wouldnt leave his Little sister here and his wife"

Edena had to cry griping her harder as she heard Tinga speak of ehr brother as if he was still alive then she hadnt heard from it yet and was afraid to say it out loud for her to hear but Tinga felt it threw her grip that somthing wasnt right.

She looked down seeing new tears in Edenas eyes she knew he wasnt coming for them and never would tears rolled down her cheeks griping to her more as well.

"I was caught as I tried to hide in the Forest from this Young soldiar a Roman Edena and now he wants to Keep me for himself I like that idea better then if I was bought for all the guards to please is this a bad thought of mine or should I kill myself right her and now before he has a chane to take me again oh Edena plz tell me what to do"

Tinga was confused of what she should do and when and why. Edena just shook her head some.

"No dont let him have you the less you fight the less it will hurt and soon youll learn to like and live with it and the more you please him the longer you will only have to please him and if you kill your self you will have no Chance to help me find the man who killed Debarde so he doesnt have to die for nothing Tinga ok please promise me this and everything will be ok I promise you I wont leave you here alone and as much as I can I will protect you...I Promise Tinga"

Tinga nodded and hugged her and Held onto her untill a guard came and got her to do with her what ever they were doing with all the females hoping this wasnt the last time she saw Tinga and hoped she could Keep her promise.
 
Back
Top