Game On!

Kimmy continued to moan as she felt her brother invading her pussy with his finger.

"Oh my, I love it so much, Craig," she said before he removed his fingers.

She watched as he licked his digits clean of her juices. She shivered loving the sight of it. Her imagination went wild as she envisioned him eating her out. Oh the pleasure that would be.

"Yes, it turns me on. You can tell that can't you?" Josey said as she turned to kiss Johnny deeply.

Both siblings were engrossed in a kiss as well. That's when Kimmy was moved around to watch the two lovers.

"Oh," Kimmy said as she watched the two, her pussy quivering from the sight. "It is very exciting."

She moved her hips around as she sat on Craig's lap, feeling his erection poking at her through the fabrics of their clothes. His hands were caressing her breasts now and that made her moan out loud.

Josey moaned as she felt Johnny teasing her.

"I want to go dancing now, so I can feel your cock hitting against my ass," she said with a smile.

She moved around and held onto him, her leg pushing up against his cock; she was loving the feel of his cock against her leg. She was getting to the point that she was just wanting more of him, wanting him in her. But she would have to wait.

"Shall we get going to eat? I think you two are sober now," Kimmy said as she got up off of her brother's lap.
 
Craig sighed as his sister got off of him and stood.

"Aww sis... fucking tease..."

He shook his head as he stood up and looked to both Josey and Johnny.

"Hey, if we have to stop, than you two have to stop... jeez, rude huh Kimmy..."

He straightened his pants and opened the door as he saw Johnny unlock the doors. Johnny took his hands from his lover and moaned as she stepped away from him. Kimmy sighed.

Kimmy: "Johnny, you stopped us before at the house, only fair that I stop you... cock block."

She stuck her tongue out and she got in the car with Craig. Johnny went and opened the door for his lover and spanked her on the ass, he than thought of something. He grinned as he walked over and got in on his side, he started to engine and he pulled his cock out, Kimmy was sitting caddy corner to him so she would be able to see what was going on, if she looked. Johnny looked over at Josey.

"Lover, can you?"

He grinned at her. He put the car in reverse and he pulled out and than in drive as he made his way to the burger place.
 
Josey watched as Kimmy stuck her tongue out at Johnny. She could only laugh at that.

When they were all in the car, Josey watched as Johnny pulled out his cock.

"Oh you can't mean that?" she questioned as she put on her seat belt. Once she was buckled in, she leaned over, glaring at Kimmy out of the corner of her eye.

She began to lick Johnny's cock tip, savoring the taste of his precum.

"Mm, so big," she moaned out knowing full well that this would get Kimmy hot in her pants.

Kimmy watched and glared. That's when she looked over at Craig.

She reached for his pants and began to unzip them. He looked surprised but she took out his cock anyway.

"If she's doing it, then I have to as well," Kimmy said as she leaned over to take her brother's cock into her mouth, moaning as she tasted him.
 
Johnny looked in the rear view and saw Kim take Craig's cock down her throat so easily. He grinned and than he moaned as he felt Josey's tongue go over the head of his penis. He felt the pre cum leak from his cock and he looked down to see her lick it right up.

"Aww Pond, are you going to let Kim beat you, look she is already taking it down her throat."

He watched the road and Kim at the same time, it was quite the sight. He moaned as he concentrated on driving, ready to pull over if need be.
 
Josey was not about to be one-upped by Kimmy. She inhaled deeply as she took Johnny's dick further into her mouth without gagging. She began massaging his balls as she felt him throb within her mouth. She moaned around his shaft, taking him fully into her mouth.

Kimmy groaned in the backseat knowing she was going to be beaten, but her brother was quite engrossed in it all, she didn't care.

"Oh fuck, god...Kimmy...mmm," Craig moaned as he placed his hand over his sister's head, holding her there.

He looked into the rearview, catching a glimpse of Johnny's eyesight and gave him a thumbs up.
 
Both Craig and Johnny were moaning as Johnny drove down the road. He saw the restaurant was fast coming up. He stroked his lovers hair from her face as he pulled into the parking lot. He looked to Josey and let his cum shoot from his cock, filling her sexy mouth. Johnny moaned and groaned through his orgasm as he looked down to his lover.

"Mmm Pond... that was amazing... I love you."

He saw her have cum on her lips as he smiled at her.

"Missed some sexy"

Craig let Kimmy have his sticky cum faster than Johnny did. He was not thinking she would be able to take a load from him, he watched as he moaned out in pleasure as he shot his load out into his sisters mouth.

"Ohhh fuck fuck fuck...im cumming im cumming...mmm Kimmy.. Onesanmm."

It was a huge load for her. Craig almost passed out from that. He saw Josey and Johnny clapping for them.
 
Josey continued to rub his shaft as she sucked on his cock head. His cock began to spurt out his warm seed into her mouth as she took everything he had to offer.

She pulled off after to look up at him. When he said she missed some, she groaned, licking her lips as she cleaned up the rest of his cum.

"It was very good.." she moaned. She looked back at the other two as Craig's face became flushed.

"Ohh yeah, fuck... Take all of his cum, Kimmy!" Josey cheered.

Kimmy moaned as she felt her brother's cock throb wildly as she braced herself for his cumshot.

That's when it shot out and she groaned feeling his warmth fill her mouth.

After it was all over, she pulled off of his cock and looked to him, licking her lips.

"Oh brother, that was a lot," she moaned as she wiped her lips.

"Now what? We're still hungry," Josey said as she looked to the restaurant.

"Yeah, now you buy us dinner!" Kimmy said as she kissed her brother on the cheek.
 
Both Craig and Johnny got out of the car and gave each other high fives as they laughed and compared. They laughed and giggled like girls as they were excited after those phenomenal blowjobs. Johnny looked to Josey as she got out of the car.

"Come on Pond, get those sexy tits over here and lets get some more protein in you."

Craig walked over to his sister and put his arm around her waist as they walked, they saw how Johnny put his hand to Josey's ass as they walked.

Craig: "I will fuck you so many times before Johnny gets his cock into Josey. Oh when we get home tonight, my dick is getting buried inside of your wet cunt before we get inside."

He grinned as he walked inside to the burger joint to sit with his bestfriends, right next to his lover, his sister.

"Come on order and Kimmy your hand should be on my cock baby, just like Josey's."

He saw the look on his sister's face as he said that. Johnny cheered "Hell yeah bro!" He high fived him and laughed as he drank some soda.

Johnny: "Tonight is going to be a fun night! See you ladies getting down on the dance floor, than finally you two fucking! Jeez!"

He grinned as he looked to Kimmy.
 
Kimmy looked to her brother and blushed as she heard him say that.

"Oh god knows I can't wait. Might have to do it in the bathroom then again at home!" she joked.

Josey smirked and placed her hand on Johnny's leg, inching her hand up his body, teasing his earlobe with her hand.

"They're fucking and we're not? You and your rules," she said with a small pouty face.

The waitress came over and placed the menus down for them.

Waitress: "Can I start you guys out with an appetizer or some drinks?"

Kimmy looked to her brother. "Oh I know I want a Watermelon cooler, but instead of Skyy vodka, use Smirnoff.."

Josey smiled as she glanced over at the bar. "Oh, I think I'll just have a 'Noff mixed with Coke. Two rocks please. Oh and an order of spinach dip with chips, cheese sticks too. But that's just for me and my bestie here!" She reached across the table and touched hands with Kimmy as both women smiled.

The waitress nodded as she looked to the two guys. "And you gentlemen?"
 
Johnny loved how big of an appetite she had, it turned him on. She was so beautiful. He could only smile as he ordered a strawberry lemonade and a plate of nachos, Craig ordered a strong Long Island ice tea and the men both looked to the ladies.

Johnny: "Don't do that to the poor girl Kim and Craig, you are going to make her try and rape me."

He grinned at them as he drank down some of the water that was brought to them. Craig simply just sat there and gazed at his sister.
 
"Just fuck her here, Craigy," Josey said as she looked to their friend. His gaze was on his sister even when she said that. It seemed to not even phase him.

Kimmy: "Oh god, I haven't thought about that. What if we were to, Craig?" she asked looking to her brother. Everything was going great, why wouldn't they be able to fuck.

Josey chuckled as the food was brought. "I bet this for the dance tonight...I bet Craig won't be able to keep his hands off of you."

Kimmy: "Oh come now, we know you can bet something better than that! That's too easy.."

Josey looked to Johnny, running her hand over his lap.

"What do you think? You think they'll fuck here or at the dance club?"
 
Johnny looked to Craig as he was just staring at his sister, lust filling his eyes. Johnny took some of Josey's cheese sticks and ate them down. He looked to Kimmy than and shook his head.

"I will take that bet, I bet you that Craig will wait till tonight at the club, both you and your sis are too chickenshit to fuck here in the restuarant."

He grinned as he downed his water and the waitress refilled it quickly and all the other drinks.

"Besides you guys, I told you..."

He ate a large bite of the nachos and leaned in.

"Its all about the anticipation of the wait."

He grinned as his hand found its way under Josey's pants and too her pussy, he grinned as he watched the other two and he felt how wet she was, he than looked to Josey and he smiled.

"Ohh so wet."

He grinned as he looked to Kimmy.
 
Josey groaned as she looked to her lover.

"Oh yeah, all for you, big boy," she said as she ran her hand over his crotch, feeling him as he was rock hard in his jeans.

Kimmy smirked as she looked to Johnny.

"You sure do tease her a lot. I'm sure she's tried to rape ya already, huh?" Kimmy joked as she ate some of the food. She was getting sober now as she looked to her brother.

"I just want that big dick in my tight cunt, brother of mine," she whispered in his ear, watching him cringe.
 
Craig looked to Josey as he saw the pleasure racking in her eyes. Johnny had his finger rubbing over her clit as he sat there and stared at his lover.

"Tell me, why is it that you two knowing how much we are horndogs, didn't want to wear skirts today?"

He looked to Kim and sighed.

"Goes to show you that you really don't want the cock."

He grinned.

"And as if Josey could rape me, she can't keep the mighty HOKAGE! down"

He stood from his seat, pulling his hand from his lovers pants, he held the pose for a second and Kim saw how hard his cock was.

Craig looked to Johnny.

"Hey man, sit down... jeez, stop showing your big dick off... man no homo..."

Johnny looked to his best bud.

"Hey, don't look than, your sister already got an eyefull."

He threw a jalepeno at Craig.
 
Kimmy almost choked on her drink as she watched Johnny stand up, his erection pressing against his pants as she looked to him.

She then turned her attention to Josey.

Kimmy: "Heh, I guess he'll tear you in half when you finally fuck," she joked.

Josey only smirked. She drank some of her Noff and Coke before looking to her friend.

"Oh, I think my tough vajay can handle it!" Josey reassured them.

She winked looking to Johnny. The waitress came back over to take their main order and saw Johnny's tent. Her eyes went wide as she looked to them.

Waitress: "Uhh, do you think that you guys are ready to order?"

Kimmy chuckled seeing the waitress's uneasiness.

Kimmy: "I think once the guys quit showing off, we'll be able to order. But ya know, boys will be boys.."

Josey nodded and fist bumped Kimmy.
 
Johnny laughed as he sat down and he looked to the waitress.

"What you don't like?"

He grinned at her and made the waitress blush and she got closer to Johnny as she said. "Are you offering, sir?"

Johnny looked to Josey and shook his head, he knew where this was going to go.

"No, I am not offering, besides the Queen is sitting before you, and I do feel sorry for one that tries to take me from her... her wrath is one to be wary of."

Craig and Kim watched as Josey was a loose cannon, she did not like people trying to take what was hers. Johnny put his hand to Josey's,

"Its ok lover, don't get us kicked out. She was only confused, Marie is it?"

He looked to her.

"The boys here will, the taken boys here will take the burger trays and extra jalepenos, bring more fries and what ever the ladies here are having."

He smiled.
 
Josey smirked as she saw the waitress flirting with Johnny. She knew she had nothing to worry about, it just seemed off.

"Heh, yeah I think I'll have another Noff and Coke - bring water with lemon as well please.." Josey said as she took a bite of a cheese stick.

Kimmy had known Josey for a long time and knew when her friend became jealous. "Josey... Jealousy is an ugly thing and so are you in anything backless.." She chuckled as she made the joke and looked to her brother, running her hand over his leg, running her fingers up to his cock.

Josey turned her attention to her friend. "Oh really now? I bet you that I'd look better in a tube top than you would.."

"Oh really?" Kimmy questioned. Both women were getting jealous of their guys after the waitress ran off to go get what they had ordered. And now their attention was on one another. "Oh I bet you tonight that I'll get more dollar bills than you will on the dance floor!"

"Oh is that so?! Johnny! We need to go shopping before we go to the club. We're going to get different clothes for us to dance in that way I can show KimKim here how dancing right is done.."

The look that Craig had for Johnny was wide eyes and a slight smile. "Great. We have to spend money for them to get money.."
 
They ate their food quickly as they now had a mission. Before they knew it, they were at a strip mall. Johnny looked to Craig and smiled as the ladies had there minds set on looking better than the other. Johnny sighed as he looked to his lover.

"Hey, so are you really going to have other men throw money at you? Kind of messed up... no?"

He looked to her as she was set on winning.

"I mean, I do hope you win, but..."

He sighed as he handed her his CC. Him and Craig walked and chatted as the laides went and shopped. Johnny didn't know what brought this on, even Craig was a little confused.
 
Quoting the Joker from The Dark Knight as Josey looked to Johnny, "It's all part of the plan." She kissed him on the lips and took his credit card, going into the store to shop with Kimmy.

"You know they are definitely suspicious of us," Josey said as she walked through the store with Kimmy.

Kimmy chuckled. "Yeah, I know what you mean. Craig hasn't looked this confused since this morning. What are you planning?"

"I want to win of course, because Johnny's taking me to Blizzcon.." Josey explained. "I want to be able to buy him a replica of Gorehowl with my own cash..."

Kimmy's eyes went wide. "Oh god, he'll just love the hell out of that."

"I know right?" Josey agreed as she found a hot top that was without a doubt a little skimpy.

Kimmy: "I think we should wear the same top that way we get equal amounts. Then I can buy a camera tonight for me to record our sex time at home.."

Josey smirked. "You get it girl!"
 
Craig and Johnny sat and chatted and had gotten some snacks as they waited. Johnny desperetly wanted to see what his lover was going to wear, same with Craig.

They both saw the women come out. Johnny got up and he walked over to Josey, kissing her on the lips, Craig did the same.

"Pond, what did you get? Tell me, tell me!"

He was like a kid in suspense.
 
Kimmy smirked as she pulled hers out of her bag.

Kimmy: "Oh we're going to be matching. That way there's no true winner. Just money grabbin'."

Josey smirked as she kissed Johnny.

"I hope you really like it. We're going to put it on at the club. Whattaya think?" Josey asked as she pulled it out of the bag, showing how skimpy it was.

il_340x270.450673383_krqp.jpg
 
Johnny sighed as he looked to Josey, after hearing her say that.

"Babe, come here."

He took her and led her down a side street and he pinned her against the wall as he looked into her eyes.

"What are you playing at love? First you want to flaunt your perfect anime girl body in front of guys, than you want them to throw money at you. I have money babe, you don't need to do this, just ask me and I will give you what you want, you don't have to work anymore, I make enough money for the both of us."

He shook his head.

"I have never been completely honest with you, ever since my parents died, they left me a large stock portfolio that I have made very successful, and a large trust fund that I invested to make even larger. Babe the company I work for... I own it. I just work as a business lawyer and IT as a hobby job, a little side money for other business. Babe, the building we live in, that is mine, why do you think my apartment is so large, I knocked down walls and took over three other apartments. I charge 56 tenants low rent there, I have three other rental properties that I make good money on."

He now told her everything.

"Babe, Pond, Josey my love. What I have is yours, you do not need to do this. I love you."

She saw he was pouring his soul out to her.
 
Josey looked to her lover and heard his words. She was shocked to hear how well off he was. His body was pressed against her and she looked to him.

"I---I was trying to keep it a secret.. I wanted to get this for you.."

She pulled out her small wallet that she kept her I.D. in as she pulled out an image of what she had been trying to get for him -- a perfect replica with a real cutting blade of Gorehowl..

"This...this is what I wanted to get you. But on my own accord. I lost my job last week and this was the only way that I could think of getting money. I'm sorry."

She looked down as she felt lower than ever.

"I didn't mean to insult you by doing this. I just wanted to get you something special. That way you can cosplay as Garrosh and I'll be this.. Two opposites being complete lovers.." She pulled out another picture of her dressed in a Sylvanas Windrunner cosplay..

Kimmy and Craig were standing down the street a little bit as Kimmy noticed that Josey had to come clean to Johnny. She shook her head realizing that Josey wanted it to be a surprise.
 
Johnny looked to his lover as he saw the sadness in her eyes, the look of pain, despair... he looked to the floor in shame.

"I... I am sorry Pond... I didn't know..."

She knew how much he loved Gorehowl, its looks, the story behind it, the main wielder, Grom Hellscream, he loved the legend of the character. How she knew he was working on a cosplay of Grom, he did not know.

"Josey... what can I do to make it up to you?"

He hugged her to him.

"Why did you not tell me you lost your job? I am so sorry, do you want me to go there and get your job back? I have Jedi Mind tricks, I can make it happen."

He massaged her back as he held her to him.

"I know! Why don't you become my property manager, you can look after the apartments that we live in. I will pay you a good wage, it will be legit."

He smiled as he looked to her now.
 
Josey looked to her lover who was deeply saddened by the events. She placed her arms around him as he held her there.

"No, no... I don't want that job back. If they don't like me, then piss on them. I'll find something better to do, baby.."

She smiled and then he mentioned her becoming an apartment manager.

"Y-you...you can't be serious. I don't even know the first thing about running something like that."

Kimmy and Craig made their way over and looked to the couple.

Kimmy: "I think we just wanna go back to our place. We can't seem to keep our hands off of each other and you two need to have some time alone.." Kimmy smiled as she looked to them all, pushing her ass against her brother's crotch.

Josey looked to Kimmy who was obviously telling the truth when she said that they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

"Oh that's fine then. I've had a blast today anyway!" Josey said as she looked to Johnny.
 
Back
Top