The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such are the vaguries of posting on Lit. Once a story is out there--it sinks or swims--but it's still out there. I still get feedback on stories I posted over a year ago--so someone's reading them.

Contests are especially brutal--they attract trolls like a can of soda attracts yellow jackets. :D

Mmmm... I love soda.
Rolf, rum and coke! It's getting dry over here. I wonder where VM went. My massage stopped just as he was getting to the good parts.

Volunteers to pick up where he left off? :D

LOL, good thing I"m not frying anything up.

You know Secretme, The sex you did put in that story was great. I know I've not posted many stories, but I think I'm going to try my hand at a submission along the Incest lines and see how well I can do. I would love your feedbak on the one submission I did make though. :)

Sure, drop me a line when it's posted. I'm always up for a read! :D

Sorry but what's a "PC"? The only deffinition I have for that is Personal Computer.

Public Comments... You leave 'em all the time on my stuff. Thanks by the way! :D

I'll take a looksee at yours. Only fair since I read Tom's. I really should have done this sooner... sorry guys! :(

If you tell me what I need to do for penance I'll attempt to appease! ;)

Since you left such a nice PCV on my story, I can assure you that the penance will be mutually pleasurable--as the rest of the group will certainly agree. :D

Mmmm... I love soda.
Rolf, rum and coke! It's getting dry over here. I wonder where VM went. My massage stopped just as he was getting to the good parts.

Volunteers to pick up where he left off? :D

*waves hand in the air*

Me! The oil's nice and warm. ;)

Whew. I'm an emotional wreck. Sorry, Secret. I'll have to try to read yours tomorrow. Nero's was incredibly sweet, Tom's was dark and disturbing and Slycs was powerful and intense. I need a drink. Where the hell is my little house elf? Rolf!

*waves hand in the air*

Me! The oil's nice and warm. ;)

Yeah! I :heart: men who know when to volunteer their services to a lady in distress... :D

*gets comfy and waits*
Any time you're ready!

Are there any other entries I should read? Good ones? Anyone got suggestions? I don't really have time to wade through them all... :(

Whew. I'm an emotional wreck. Sorry, Secret. I'll have to try to read yours tomorrow. Nero's was incredibly sweet, Tom's was dark and disturbing and Slycs was powerful and intense. I need a drink. Where the hell is my little house elf? Rolf!

Again I have to agree with you. Boy we seem to be on the same wave length tonight. But I ready slyc's earlier today. I couldn't put it down. Well until the baby cried and I had to make dinner. Etc.. etc...

I don't know. They're all good. Mine's a long read. Sorry. Not an easy one to pull off last minute. Don't feel obligated. It's also not my best and I know it. Editing issues galore. Maybe one day I'll consider an editor. I just hate letting other people change stuff I write. I don't know. It feels awfully personal.:eek:

Actually now that I think about it... If Nero gets the sweet award, Tom gets the dark/disturbing award, and Slyc gets the powerful/intense award...
I'd have to say that mine gets the long/contrived/hokey/unbelievable award.:eek:

Rolf! Another rum and coke! I have a rewrite to do!
There's a good idea behind it...
Jack, you still there? Did you catch the back line story in it? Or was it completely lost in the rest of the drivel? :) Seriously? I may do a rewrite...

Again I have to agree with you. Boy we seem to be on the same wave length tonight. But I ready slyc's earlier today. I couldn't put it down. Well until the baby cried and I had to make dinner. Etc.. etc...

I don't know. They're all good. Mine's a long read. Sorry. Not an easy one to pull off last minute. Don't feel obligated. It's also not my best and I know it. Editing issues galore. Maybe one day I'll consider an editor. I just hate letting other people change stuff I write. I don't know. It feels awfully personal.:eek:

Actually, a good editor doesn't change your work. He/she only finds errors in syntax, grammar, and the like and points them out to you. Also, someone who can identify issues with read/flow is worth their weight in gold. It's something to think about. Makes you look polished and professional.

Well, I turn the hostessing duties over to you, Secret. I gotta get some sleep after all that reading.

Actually now that I think about it... If Nero gets the sweet award, Tom gets the dark/disturbing award, and Slyc gets the powerful/intense award...
I'd have to say that mine gets the long/contrived/hokey/unbelievable award.:eek:

Rolf! Another rum and coke! I have a rewrite to do!
There's a good idea behind it...
Jack, you still there? Did you catch the back line story in it? Or was it completely lost in the rest of the drivel? :) Seriously? I may do a rewrite...

Don't be so hard on yourself secret.

It was a good story. :D

Actually, a good editor doesn't change your work. He/she only finds errors in syntax, grammar, and the like and points them out to you. Also, someone who can identify issues with read/flow is worth their weight in gold. It's something to think about. Makes you look polished and professional.

Well, I turn the hostessing duties over to you, Secret. I gotta get some sleep after all that reading.

Good night Molly :kiss::rose:

Night SW. On the morrow then, or whenever... :)
bed3.gif

Don't be so hard on yourself secret.

It was a good story. :D

Eh. :eek: I'm always harder on my stuff than other people. I know it. :D
I also know I've done better. *shrugs* They can't all be great! :D

Thanks though.

I was wondering where everyone had gone too. I was thinking I might as well head off to bed as well. Things seem to be petering out for the night... :(

Eh. :eek: I'm always harder on my stuff than other people. I know it. :D
I also know I've done better. *shrugs* They can't all be great! :D

Thanks though.

I was wondering where everyone had gone too. I was thinking I might as well head off to bed as well. Things seem to be petering out for the night... :(

I'm heading off to bed as well ... gotta rest up before the big Super Bowl party ;)

Good night everyone :D

And Rolf ... don't forget to clean up, restock and get the big screens mounted before all the commercials start :rolleyes:

aHEM! So sorry SM, but I was pushed off the computer by the wife who needed to do tomorrow's church bulletins. However, she's now ensconsed in front of the TV soooooo, let's take up where I left off, shall we? *Re-oils hands and reaches around to begin massaging SW's upper thighs* Want to spread a little wider, dear? That way I can get to the better spots.

aHEM! So sorry SM, but I was pushed off the computer by the wife who needed to do tomorrow's church bulletins. However, she's now ensconsed in front of the TV soooooo, let's take up where I left off, shall we? *Re-oils hands and reaches around to begin massaging SW's upper thighs* Want to spread a little wider, dear? That way I can get to the better spots.

LOL! :kiss:
I can't believe you let church business your wife needed to do take precedence over giving some woman you've never met an imaginary naked intimate massage online. :mad:

You're too funny VM! :kiss:

I don't know how much longer I'm actually going to be around. But I'll afford you what I can in the mean time. ;) That is if Tom wants to let you help. He picked up where you left off you know. :kiss:

*readjusts sitting position and waits to see what happens*

I'm heading off to bed as well ... gotta rest up before the big Super Bowl party ;)

Good night everyone :D

And Rolf ... don't forget to clean up, restock and get the big screens mounted before all the commercials start :rolleyes:

Super Bowl :p

:rolleyes: I'd rather be writing.
Oh, I probably will be! :D

Sweet dreams Nero...

Well since I left off on your back, Tom can continue there. I'm going to concentrate on the front, especially these two parts up here. Deeeelectable!

LOL! :kiss:
I can't believe you let church business your wife needed to do take precedence over giving some woman you've never met an imaginary naked intimate massage online. :mad:

You're too funny VM! :kiss:

I don't know how much longer I'm actually going to be around. But I'll afford you what I can in the mean time. ;) That is if Tom wants to let you help. He picked up where you left off you know. :kiss:

*readjusts sitting position and waits to see what happens*

Silly VM--tit's are for kids.

I've got me this bodacious booty to play with. :D

Silly VM--tit's are for kids.

I've got me this bodacious booty to play with. :D

No problemo, I've often been called immature. *Runs long, warm, wet tongue up one side and over to the other* Just remember SM has never admitted to a DP so we will have to take turns . . . and I'm in front!

No problemo, I've often been called immature. *Runs long, warm, wet tongue up one side and over to the other* Just remember SM has never admitted to a DP so we will have to take turns . . . and I'm in front!

She won't turn this one down--or should I say over. ;)

Fun for all tonight. :D

Okay what's a DP? Here I am admitting to my lack of knowledge of terminology again... :rolleyes:

And you don't have to take turns. There are plenty of parts for you both at the same time... Hmmm... Both at the same time. *closes eyes and sighs contentedly* :devil:

DP = "double penetration"

Normally refers to a front-and-rear though I suppose it could also mean a top-and-bottom. Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back