Plumpers

JackOffer

Literotica Guru
Any one else into really, really biggirls (or guys if you are bi like me)? I don't mean those pictured on threads like BBW or Curvy Appreciation (my late first wife and daughter would fit there), but rather the ladies seen on sites like Plumper Pass. My current wife (my second, I am her fifth husband) is over 350 pounds, even bigger than a lot of the ladies on Plumper Pass, and at 62 years old still loves sex. So much that I can't possibly keep her satisfied.

Nothing better than laying back while a BBW rides the hell out of my cock. I love curvy ladies, nothing better.

Nothing better than laying back while a BBW rides the hell out of my cock. I love curvy ladies, nothing better.
I love being on my knees eating pussy with that big flabby bellie hanging over my head, or rimming that big ass and those big flabby cheeks closing behind my head.

Love big men and women, love to service, rim, suck, lick

I love being on my knees eating pussy with that big flabby bellie hanging over my head, or rimming that big ass and those big flabby cheeks closing behind my head.
I left out sucking a nice dick with a big flabby belly over my head. I love that too.

Any one else into really, really biggirls (or guys if you are bi like me)? I don't mean those pictured on threads like BBW or Curvy Appreciation (my late first wife and daughter would fit there), but rather the ladies seen on sites like Plumper Pass. My current wife (my second, I am her fifth husband) is over 350 pounds, even bigger than a lot of the ladies on Plumper Pass, and at 62 years old still loves sex. So much that I can't possibly keep her satisfied.

I can't imagine you're having trouble finding a third party to assist

I like this too!!

Given oral to a big woman's holes is so erotic.

some of my best sex ever

Sadly my second wife who I mentioned, recently passed away from a heart attack while having sex with two buddies of mine. She has just topped 400 lbs the week before.

Eat 'em from the back

Personally, I love big, big women. What I really like to have them sit on my face letting me clean their asses. Nothing better than being smothered by a very messy massive bottom that controls your breathing.

Back