Blowjobs ftw

Just getting caught up, it's always nice to see this thread pop up occasionally!

It's been awhile since giving my last BJ, I miss being throat fucked. I should stop working so much lol

Lol I agree, Tiny is pretty awesome :D

It's been more than 20 years since I have received a blow job.

I love to get handcuffed/hands tied behind my back, then receive a BJ whilst standing. The totally helpless feeling I get when I'm about to cum, and not being able to hold onto her/anything for support really adds to my pleasure, especially when I can feel my legs shaking and knees going weak. Then if she carries on once I've cum and I can't pull out/move away.... :)

Some hot and heady responses guys, embarrassingly my mouth watered :eek: Eye contact was something I was shy to do, sometimes still am until I guess I'm ordered or told to do it.

Tucking away quite a few tips for my next adventure and hmm...I've never done laying back to have a straight shot down my throat position. I admit I have a smaller mouth (damn you porkwarrior for calling me out again, can't I just be awesome with no gag reflexes?)

What is everyone's take on the finale; do you like a girl to swallow, do you mind if she spits or any other preference? Not what she is comfortable with but ideally YOU would like.

Promises, promises.

I enjoy a good snowball.

GO ahead and take my cum. Swiss it around in your mouth. Then, take my face in your hands and lay a sensuous kiss on me. Mid-way, give me my cum back.

Don't be surprised if I push you back and we begin to fuck. Very hot while we swap my seed back and forth.

What about kissing after going down on a girl? I've had some ladies that have been reluctant to kiss me after I have been going down on them...

I remember the first time that a girl kissed me passionately as soon as I returned from going down on her. It felt so erotic it sticks in my mind even now. It seems to be a minority interest, sadly.

I'm hip

I remember the first time that a girl kissed me passionately as soon as I returned from going down on her. It felt so erotic it sticks in my mind even now. It seems to be a minority interest, sadly.

Just awesome when they attack your mouth and suck their essence out of you.

Yes, I so miss that

Minority, really? I'm a minority!

Just awesome when they attack your mouth and suck their essence out of you.

Yes, I so miss that

I love it both directions, licking my juices of his lips and him licking his cum off of mine.

Back