I.M. Fauve Gallery

The one with the guy with all the heads was interesting, but it kind of creeped me out :eek:

From a female view, there's just something so deliciously erotic about a large, engorged male penis and your artwork seems to capture that in all of it's glory.
 
The one with the guy with all the heads was interesting, but it kind of creeped me out :eek:

From a female view, there's just something so deliciously erotic about a large, engorged male penis and your artwork seems to capture that in all of it's glory.

so "gory"
and "glory"

:D

√check!
 
Waiting for permission to drop.
191v


Not to worry, I am sure she won't have to wait long.;)
 
Last edited:
Evening to you THROBBS :)

Open, exposed and ready :D

The above was in reference to your latest drawing;):devil:
 
here's one that might have a bit more general female appeal.:)
attachment.php


Not plain ol' "vanilla", as it features some nuts, but is also not at the other end of "Wild and crazy" either.

I like this a lot - it fits so well with some of my fantasies that it'll stay with me for some time I think.

Thanks for sharing your art I always enjoy it :kiss:

Cat x
 
Hope you had a nice weekend Throbbs. :rose:

The last two pictures you've posted both do have high female appeal. I always love how your women look like 'real' women and not some idolized version of perfection. Very hot and erotic drawings with a lot of 'wet and sticky'. :devil:
'Permission to Drop' shows the perspective we women don't get to see ourselves even though it's a common and regular position (for me at least).
The 'Spitroast' one is and stays firmly in 'fantasy' territory with a partner not keen on 'sharing', though I feel having two men at once is the most common fantasy for women. Certainly is for me.
Still like to believe 'someday'! :catroar:
 
curiously, the bulk of my images appeal more to a male point of view (mine!)

cue seagulls: "mine! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!":D
 
A hand job can be a lot of fun in the mix...:D
140v
 
Last edited:
I started a concept which is a bit more woman-centric.
124v
 
Last edited:
I started a concept which is a bit more woman-centric.
Oh my, and that it is! :eek: Truly a fantasy of mine, and most women I'd say.
Sensually being touched, stroked, and sucked in all the most sensitive places. A look of bliss on her face.
So many hands and mouths, all over...*shudder*

Beautiful Throbbs. :rose:

Yes, you draw from your imagination and your perspective, but more often than not your images focus on the woman's pleasure just as much as the man's.
Thanks for trying your hand at one solely about HER. :devil:
Looking forward to the finishing touches you will add.
 
got phone back. yay.

a little bit more (scanner being squirrely)
198v
 
Last edited:
Back
Top