Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
impressive said:
Here, too.

I'd be thrilled if I didn't have to venture out this morning with my son & his wheelchair. (snow + wheelchair = mess)
Blech! I can only imagine what a p.i.t.a. that is. However, I rather imagine you have it down to a science as well as a fine art.
:kiss:

lucky-E-leven said:
Blech! I can only imagine what a p.i.t.a. that is. However, I rather imagine you have it down to a science as well as a fine art.
:kiss:

I wish. *sigh* I'm hoping a functional teleportation device isn't too far in the future.

I'll see that :kiss: though ... and raise you a grope.

ABSTRUSE said:
I have no motivation today and plenty to do. :rolleyes:
It looks like I'm going to have to come there to make the little one take care of herself. One additional ass kicking will be no trouble! :D :rose:
*GBH*

CrimsonMaiden said:
Cause they have no life? oh wait, that's me
Were you the one that kept driving on my side of the road?

Obviously I'm an illusion. I have a large black Blazer, they can't see me coming, I have to make them move...stupid asses.

ABSTRUSE said:
Were you the one that kept driving on my side of the road?

Obviously I'm an illusion. I have a large black Blazer, they can't see me coming, I have to make them move...stupid asses.
Just the way I feel when out on the road. I have my light on, my car is big and silver, yet they ( the stupid drivers ) have trouble seeing me. I must be figbar of the feeble imagination.

zeb1094 said:
Just the way I feel when out on the road. I have my light on, my car is big and silver, yet they ( the stupid drivers ) have trouble seeing me. I must be figbar of the feeble imagination.
I like when they turn the corner and almost hit me because they are too busy looking into my car...I know I'm striking, but really??? Pay attention. :rolleyes:

lil_elvis said:
WTF is K-Mart doing having a big-ass sale on Thanksgiving?

Has amicus taken over?
They always do, because this is an American holiday and we need to keep people away from a day that should be spent with their families. Fuckers.

ABSTRUSE said:
I like when they turn the corner and almost hit me because they are too busy looking into my car...I know I'm striking, but really??? Pay attention. :rolleyes:
And when they are to busy talkin' on that damn plastic thing they have growing out of their ear, cell phone I think they call it. Fucking blabber mouths just can't seem to shut the fuck up and drive. When you're in a car driving, that all you should be doing if you're stupid. :D

zeb1094 said:
And when they are to busy talkin' on that damn plastic thing they have growing out of their ear, cell phone I think they call it. Fucking blabber mouths just can't seem to shut the fuck up and drive. When you're in a car driving, that all you should be doing if you're stupid. :D
*lighting my torch*....That's it.....we're storming the castle!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME????

ABSTRUSE said:
*lighting my torch*....That's it.....we're storming the castle!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME????
Right behind you, no don't stop too fast, damn I'm sorry but it always get's like that when I storm a castle behind a pretty lady. :rolleyes:

zeb1094 said:
Right behind you, no don't stop too fast, damn I'm sorry but it always get's like that when I storm a castle behind a pretty lady. :rolleyes:
HEY!!! Careful with that, Loreena Bobbit's my cousin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back