Interest-check: world-builder seeking invaders?

LaurelOneiros

Experienced
Joined
Aug 23, 2016
Posts
65
Hello!
I wanted to know if there is anyone out there who has built a coherent fictional world (or modified versions of the real world) and is looking for a foreign/alien character to "invade" it.

What I mean by that is: I will play as one of my own creations, and insert the character in your setting, adapting as best as I might to the laws of your fictional universe, and try as much as I can in the confines of logic to accomplish my character's objective. (namely, to reproduce more of his/her own kind and to build a base of operation, sending out still more invaders.) Whether or not the invader succeed at its task is up to the way the story unfolds itself, but in the most plausible scenarios, the invasion will fail, either because the invader is killed, purged back to its homeworld or persuade into other motivations.

On the other hand, if you have a character yourself that you'd like to send into my world as an invader, I will also be interested to know.

Here is a prototypical "invader" thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1450258

Here is an outline of my fictional world. To quintessentialize it in one sentence: a world where magic, dragons and robots scientifically coexist. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1450502

Please drop me a private-message or reply to this thread if any of the above are of your interest.
 
Back
Top