Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Cock today - Yes

My suck buddy came round for a quicky today.
I was hoping he'd fuck me, but not enough time even though I douched, put panties and bra on under my man clothes. He did feel me up.
He has a nice uncut cock really fat, the fatest I have ever had and more than a mouthful in length. Gagging is a hazard.
I sucked and licked and then sucked again, caressed his balls while sucking. He warned me he was cumming. Good. I want it . I could feel his length in my hand as it pulsed into the back of my mouth, so I knew it was cumming for real. It didn't blast the back of my throat as some claim, buyt the volume of fluid in my mouth did increase. Pushing it back further I swallowed and continued sucking until he became flaccid.
Next time is too far away already.

Very. They were all friends... and I was like fuck it. I'm drunk and horny... can I suck yalls cock... they were down. Honestly best cock sucking I've ever had the pleasure of doing

Same with the cock i have been sucking recently we are neighbours so we are both like fuck it i think that is why we are always in his garden when i suck him as the other neighbours could see we do not care if people see us naked

Same with the cock i have been sucking recently we are neighbours so we are both like fuck it i think that is why we are always in his garden when i suck him as the other neighbours could see we do not care if people see us naked

Mmmmm sounds hot. Wish I could help right now TBH

Partner is home I admit I tortured him mercilessly before he used me completely. The oral drove him crazy, which, is, of course, what I intended...He is recovering

I'm masturbating to my bosses big bulge.

Didn't suck cock today, but OH I was sucking my boss in my head. I know I'll never get to such him off. But I get so worked up seeing his big bulge in his khaki dress pants. He's straight , and I'd love to be his wife. OH I'd suck that cock every night. She is so lucky.

yes....about two hours ago at the ABS. Booth with a glory hole. Older married guy judging from the ring. was stroking it in front of the hole. I gave the signal and he shoved it thru. nice average size cut cock that curved upwards. easily took him to the root He came in about five minutes if that. Nice load.

This weekend

I just wrote a buddy and am hoping for a reply for today or tomorrow. Up until now we've either had me suck him w a condom or stroked, but I let him know I'm ready to have him right in my mouth. His cock is thick and big and he cums thick loads. This should be wonderful.

Little more than 2 hours ago. The whole load just slid right down while She was banging away from behind.

I did Tuesday night in my Hotel room twice.
I met one on line and the second at the restaurant bar.
I know some will say there is no such thing as too big. But the first guy was. I had a hard time satisfying him. So I finished him off with my hands.
The second guy I met later the same night at the Restaurant bar. We went back to my hotel room and had fun for the next couple hours! He was great, just the right size for everything! Suppose to meet back up with him in a couple weeks when I am back in town.

I did Tuesday night in my Hotel room twice.
I met one on line and the second at the restaurant bar.
I know some will say there is no such thing as too big. But the first guy was. I had a hard time satisfying him. So I finished him off with my hands.
The second guy I met later the same night at the Restaurant bar. We went back to my hotel room and had fun for the next couple hours! He was great, just the right size for everything! Suppose to meet back up with him in a couple weeks when I am back in town.

so Hot...awesome

Back