Space Rouges OOC.

Apologies are in order. I've been kind of flaky. I lost my job about 2 weeks ago, so I've been dealing with that, plus one of my editing projects fell through partway through it, so there's that. Add that I was away last week for the 4th, and now I'm trying to get ready for a Con, it has been a bit busy.

But I am still here, just... slow.
 
Just dropping by to say I'm having better days and sleeping well during the nights. My writings a bit rusty hopefully I'll be back 100%
 
OK I will finish up the Mindmelt sequence this weekend. It might take a day or two for me to get it up. I do hope Wolfie and MM is still up to continue with the story
 
I am suppose to let you all know that Wolfias was admitted into the hospital for a few days so they could do a full check up... He is fine, but it took a lot out of Him, so He is resting and won't be on for a few more days... but He will be back soon...
 
No worries EK

As long as he is well there is no rush. I just fulfilled his one wish and resurrect his dream of the Space Rogues and their bandit ways
 
All,
Sounds like Iscaa will be rejoining as well. Her character, Jesi, is on the planet still... looking into the "secret" cargo. Anyone want to let Peg (i.e. me!! :)) know what it is?

Thanks

D'an quote

We have a cargo for the syndicate and the Skrulls have been after us. I want you (Jesi) to act on our behalf, find out from the Syndicate what is in the cargo. We will threaten to destroy the cargo if they do not come clean, but first I want you to try and get the information
 
Last edited:
Wow you work wonders MM

I can't really remember what the cargo were supposed to be. We have to wait for Wolfie and see if he remembers
 
How about:

Special Weapons (lasers, nuclears, white hole generators, etc?

Special bio weapon... germs that don't die... or something like that?

Rare material... like Tulanium... or White mater... or Gray mater... etc?

Drugs? or love drug? or drugs that control people... etc?

Drawing to a treasure... or how to get into a secret vault...etc?

Some ancient artifact from a lost civilization... or they found the remains of the last voyage of the USFP Luxury space liner... full of gems and $$, etc.
 
Hi everyone;
Thanks for inviting me back. Will read the story again to get into character. Looking forward to being Jesi again. I hope you are all well especially Wolfias!
hugss
I
 
All,
Posted below is the intro to the story:

In the Andromeda galaxy humans have dwelt among many alien races, becoming part of the A.O.P.W. the Alliance Of Peaceful Worlds. But now a dark force is spreading through the known worlds. The Skrull empire is on the march and the only real force which remains standing against them is the Alliance. The war had drawn to a slow crawl, but still the Skrull threat encroaches on the remaining Alliance worlds.

Amidst all of the attacks and counter attacks Twin brothers Dan and Dom along with Peg the ships A.I. and Grax a small quirky alien rescued from derelict ship they were salvaging. Manning a Pegasus Gen II class freighter modified with non terrestrial technology, through roguish ingenuity ofcourse she's named the Pegasus. They are rogues, slave to none and masters of their own destiny, but now their lives would change drastically as their fight for survival takes them not only into the path of the newest Skrull attack, but also behind the reason of the sudden rise of the Skrull...


maybe the cargo... "takes them into the path of the Skrull newest attack"
 
The cargo should be some ultimate weapon along with camouflage technology, stolen goods of course. The clients are selling it to the highest bidder, which is the Skrull. And since our crew have no love for The Man, they also do not want the murder of innocent people. So when they decide to keep the cargo and run, they get pursued by both factions.

Welcome back Iscaa, looking forward to your input
 
All,
Who are the Skrulls? Is this from the Marvel universe? Or is this a different race.

I was thinking of posting something on the A.O.P.W. the Alliance Of Peaceful Worlds. And of coarse the Syndicate inside the alliance.

Unless someone has this all worked out.

Please let me know.
Thanks
 
Draft Ideas Listed Below:

A.O.P.W. the Alliance of Peaceful Worlds.

The Alliance of Peaceful Worlds is a group of mercantile civilizations, primarily interested in free trade and mutual defense. The worlds in the alliance share their technology with all other races in the Alliance. Unless a race is deemed too “immature” for the technology. There is little to no effort from the Alliance central government to shape internal of a world. A world can have any kind of government or ruling system, but they must sign up to the Alliance rules on trade/defense. Joining worlds sign contacts which establish rules for free trade and mutual defense cooperation.

In the Alliance, major or mega corporation have a strong influence on governing policy on worlds. These organizations can do many things, as they control investments on planets. Mega corps do not, in general, attempt to violate defense or free trade rules. The Alliance armed forces are loyal to the Alliance central government (a democratic system, elected ruling body). Computer systems (A.I.'s) on the Alliance war fleet also assist in maintaining loyalty to the central government.

The Syndicate is a criminal organization which operates outside the rules established on worlds and on interstellar free trade. This self-perpetuating associations of individuals, operate on interstellar level for the purpose of obtaining power, influence, and monetary and/or commercial gains. They do most of this by illegal means. They protect their activities through brides, violence, or the use of interstellar organizational structure that exploit commerce rules.
 
All,
Who are the Skrulls? Is this from the Marvel universe? Or is this a different race.

I was thinking of posting something on the A.O.P.W. the Alliance Of Peaceful Worlds. And of coarse the Syndicate inside the alliance.

Unless someone has this all worked out.

Please let me know.
Thanks

The Skrulls can be the Marvel look alikes. Just no Super Skrulls or Infiltrator Skrulls. They are violent, ravaging hordes. Think a mixture of Goblin and Orc and you get the idea.

The AOPW is like the Federation in Star Trek, so your take on them is quite right.

The syndicate is like the Mafia. Each sector has a Don and each Don has families working for him/her/it. There is a Patriarch who rules them all, but we should not work with him unless you gals wanna go there.
 
Back
Top