Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

my thoughts are blank now, the only thing happening is mouth open making a "uhhhhhhh" sound and staring.......
I think that's a good thing, in this case. If someone were coding, not so much... :cattail: (thank you)

Wow are you using a mirror now? (that last shot) If so can we have some profiles?
Thank you for starting our year off with a new thread. I love those coy poses.
No mirror, just a different angle ~ I've also been toying with the self-timer, although I'm not all that good at it. You know what they say... practice makes perfect!

You know my hands are always willing to help you there.
If my hands aren't goo enough, the rest of my body is willing too.

Also, I love #20 there.
It looks like you're just wiggling your hips to get the pants to slide down.
Just the concept of you wiggling the pants down slowly turns me on.
Mmmmm just warm those hands up first ~ it's been so cold this winter! :kiss:

So, let's continue on, shall we?

Yes please, you always leave this fellow gasping for more.
Well, then, let's keep moving forward :devil:

Very beautiful cant wait to see more.
Thank you!

Well new thread but same sexy, super shy woman MMMmmmmm me like! :
You feeling better luv?
Thank you :kiss: I am feeling better ~ not yet 100% but much better. Whatever this is, it doesn't want to let go.

Glad you are feeling better. I like the red under your sweater series
Thank you, on both counts! :kiss:

I stand by what I said dear, and those past pics did nothing to persuade me otherwise.
Awwwww, now you've made me :eek: Thank you. :kiss::kiss:

Hey hon! Just checking in to say hello and happy new year! Hope you are feeling better and inching toward naughty fun very soon. Catch up when you can.

XOXO
Kel

Happy New Year dear friend. I trust this will renew my subscription. I would hate to be without you. :):kiss:

Hey there Lovebugs! Well, I knew we were on borrowed time, and my old thread is now closed due to having more than 5,000 posts. If you'd have told me when I started that I'd have anywhere near that many posts or views, I'd have told you to see a mental health professional. ;) The link to my former index is here.

So, here it is.... new year, new thread.

Some things about me:
1. I really *am* shy, especially in real-life social situations
2. I am married and yes, he knows I'm here
3. I have a sense of humor
4. I speak fluent Sarcasm
5. I do try to respond to all PMs when they have something to say
other than "nice tatas"
6. I am a well-seasoned professional, mom, wife and am generally
crazy-busy; Lit is fun, but not my priority
7. I'm having fun with this, please join me!

I never saw this in your other posts. If Mr. Shy knows you are here, why not get him to take some pictures? It might make the time after the picture taking more fun.

Hey there, :heart:bugs ~ good Saturday morning to you all. The sun is shining and there's a promise that the temperature will actually get above freezing. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get dressed and venture out. Looking at the same four walls can make even a shy gal a little stir crazy.

And again!!! I love these angles. The one from behind is so sexy!

Hey there, :heart:bugs ~ good Saturday morning to you all. The sun is shining and there's a promise that the temperature will actually get above freezing. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get dressed and venture out. Looking at the same four walls can make even a shy gal a little stir crazy.

Love that shot from behind!! This is a fantastic series!! ;)

Aww, my favorite color on my favorite poster! :)

Found ya'.....

Hey J ! Re-subscribed. What can I say - I'm addicted to ya' babe :) The latest pic from behind; soft curves.....oh boy. Happy New Year !

New Fan

mmm loving the new pictures, number 20 is a favourite. Shows off your sexy ass. Can't wait for the next load so to speak. x

Hey hon! Just checking in to say hello and happy new year! Hope you are feeling better and inching toward naughty fun very soon. Catch up when you can.

XOXO
Kel
Hey there! Happy New Year to my favorite sexy couple :kiss: I am just starting to feel better, but no where near 100% ~ whatever this is, it doesn't want to let go! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

Happy New Year dear friend. I trust this will renew my subscription. I would hate to be without you. :
Same to you Paradox ~ hope you don't have any travel in your near future ~ lots and lots of crazy weather going on right now. Be warm and safe!

I never saw this in your other posts. If Mr. Shy knows you are here, why not get him to take some pictures? It might make the time after the picture taking more fun.
Mr Shy has posted a few times, and he has occasionally taken pics. Given our opposite schedules, I am generally the one with the camera in hand.

I love these! This is the most I've seen of you! Gorgeous! Did you do something different to your hair?
Thank you :kiss: I am working a bit with the timer (I am so bad with it) and some different angles. My hair is indeed different ~ it's back to it's natural color ;)

And again!!! I love these angles. The one from behind is so sexy!
Thank you :kiss::kiss:

Love that shot from behind!! This is a fantastic series!!
Thank you! :kiss:

Aww, my favorite color on my favorite poster!
The purple sweater, or the red unmentionables underneath? :cattail:

Hey J ! Re-subscribed. What can I say - I'm addicted to ya' babe The latest pic from behind; soft curves.....oh boy. Happy New Year !
Happy New Year to you too sweet:heart:

mmm loving the new pictures, number 20 is a favourite. Shows off your sexy ass. Can't wait for the next load so to speak. x
Ha! Thank you :kiss: I don't show much of my supershy rear, but have made a resolution to try to show it a bit more often this year.

So very c-c-c-cold!

We are getting slammed with blizzard-like weather here ~ good thing I have you all to keep me warm, seems I've lost my purple sweater :cattail:

Everyone grab a blanket, some hot chocolate and stay inside!

We are getting slammed with blizzard-like weather here ~ good thing I have you all to keep me warm, seems I've lost my purple sweater :cattail:

love number 24(or 31 as it pops as)
gorgeous picture

Its -3 here! But you have just warmed things up a bit! Thank you! :)

Hot chocolate and being under the covers with you?
Sounds like an awesome way to pass a cold night. :kiss:

Hot chocolate and staying under the covers sounds great:)

You drink the hot chocolate while I slip deeper under the blanket. I have a hankerin for a different hot fluid. :devil:

oh. my. 23 & 24 are causing some serious trouble 'round these parts.:devil:

Number 23 is so erotic - just that tiniest hint of what's hidden away.

Keep safe and warm.

Ahhh found The New Thread

Hope you welcome us "Old Timers" Last pic is enticing -- you such a beautiful woman as always thanks for sharing.

Love the teasing lips over these shots. Just enough sexy to make us want so much more. ;)

Back