Virginia!!

Gotta tell ya... I'm going to be coming back down to the area for a little while in the coming days... and it'll actually be warmer for me. Pittsburgh is friggin frigid and they're talking like -8 and -11 lows earlier in the week next week. I hope I miss that, though I know the DC area isn't all too much warmer.

I abhor cold. I have zero body fat for insulation. :eek:

Find a friend to snuggle with!! Wish I had zero body fat, but even with a little bit of "insulation" IT'S STILL COLD!!! LOL

Yeah I will definitely be glad I see the warmer temps to hit the Star City...but hey all available cuddle partners unite :)

And the freezing temps give me hard nipples all day :(

Oh yes they are, but this weather does horrible things to guys when we are out in it, lol. One word, shrinkage.....when we are outside, lol

I've been told something before, "if you don't like the weather in SW Virginia wait ten minutes" the weather people can never predicted the weather, lol.

I've seen 20 inches of snow in Roanoke a few years ago...

I vaguely remember great snows on my little lifetime. I think the last big snow I remember was a couple of years ago but luck me I was out of the country in the Caribbeans so laying on the beach while my car was buried was fun :)

Hopefully you fellow Virginians don't mind this South Carolinian dropping in and saying hello. I'm bored today and was trolling around Lit. Hell, Virginia is close enough. Haha

Been getting hit with bad snow? I woke up to no hot water in my master bathroom this morning. Frozen pipes. That's a first since I moved south from Michigan about 8 years ago.

Hopefully you fellow Virginians don't mind this South Carolinian dropping in and saying hello. I'm bored today and was trolling around Lit. Hell, Virginia is close enough. Haha

Been getting hit with bad snow? I woke up to no hot water in my master bathroom this morning. Frozen pipes. That's a first since I moved south from Michigan about 8 years ago.

Ahhhh. You thought you outran the cold. I sent it to you! :)

Back