100 Words

Banged From Behind

Today turned out to be unlike any other
Because I saw Pam naked and her
Ass was sticking out in front of me
Before she was able to look and see
In the mirror that I just got out of the shower.

And after she had let out a smile and
Asked, "Well? Are you going to stand
There and stare at me or are you going
To give my ass some serious fucking?",
Which was what I had done so grand.

I fucked her ass with my hands on
Her tits until my cum had soaked her Playtex tampon.
 
In This Dark Room

We found ourselves in this dark room
Without knowing what type of doom
Was in store for us before I looked at
My sexy brunette roommate and noticed that
We were both placed inside a bedroom.

And when we realized the mission
Of the alien beings who were behind our abduction,
I touched her soft skin and
Gave her a kiss that was so grand
On the lips due to the temptation.

That made us get naked
And plop down on the soft bed
While those who performed the hex
Watched us having hot sex
And became so totally addicted.
 
From A Swinger's Point Of View

I always enjoy doing the trick
Of filming my wife fucking some other dick
While her best friend was touching
Her huge breasts and licking
Them while she kept on banging that large beefstick.

Then, just many times before,
I decided to stop doing my filming chore
And start shoving my entire brass
Dick deep into the best friend's ass
Which always makes my wife smile to the core.

And after I saw my wife make that bum
Let out a whole shitload of cum,
I humped the ass of her best friend
Harder and faster until the very end.
 
Death And The Platinum Blonde

Death once again came to Earth on a Monday night
And came upon such a horrific sight
Which happens to be a platinum blonde woman
Left naked on the floor and bleeding by a crazy man
Who turned their fuck session into a knife fight.

And even though he knew that he had only his assigned duty
To perform, he became so mesmerized by her beauty
That he allowed himself to stick each finger
Into the still wet pussy while in the process taking away her
Life energy with a single kiss which for him suddenly became a sad duty.
 
The Sin

A young priest heard a noise coming from the chapel.

He walked inside and found a nun sitting on the floor with torn stockings on.

She grabbed and ripped his clothes and sucked his cock.

He tried to resist but the sin was way too powerful.

He ripped off her clothes and fucked her pussy while choking her.

She woke up screaming in her own bed and sigh with relief.

That was before she heard that another nun was raped and murdered by a young priest.

She told an elder priest about her nightmare and its connection with the murder.
 
Relic

He kept her answering machine message, even re-recorded it onto his laptop, so that he could listen to at least this small sample of her voice: You've reached Terrie and Brian at 510-555-2227. We aren't here. Talk to the box. The slight vowel lilt in "reached," the subtly rolled r's brought back to him the sheen of her unclothed body in firelight, the hard sharp peaks of her pelvic girdle, the little hollows marking the base of her spine.

When out of town, he would call each evening but never left a message. After all, he knew she wasn't home.
 
nothing to contribute but just discovered this and giving it a bump
 
I sit here and wonder what you are doing, but then my mind drifts into what we should be up to. A world of discovery, tactile instead of just watching, Finding out what pushes your buttons, if I slide my hand down here followed by my lips will you gasp, grab my hair and push my head down to finish the job? But my fingers can still wander during, seeking out your other secret places. You're already mine but my fingers that type out what you like to read should be wandering across your body instead of through your mind.
 
It was a morning brimming with unfulfilled promise. The dogs have been waked and fed, and that first cup of coffee is kicking in. The house is quiet with sunshine is streaming through the southern windows. There is laundry waiting to be hung but no hurry, the days are long and the sky cloud free. You should check your emails but that too can wait. Your fingers pause hovering over the keyboard, perhaps this is the beginning of something good if not momentous. Nothing as ponderous as a novel but maybe a short story, a poem or even a ditty.
 
From Wet Dream To Nightmare

Matt opened his eyes and suddenly found himself naked and in a hallway before he heard a noise coming from one of the bedrooms which made him sneak a peek inside and see Amanda riding Roddy's cock while Natalie was fingering Amanda's pussy and allowing Amanda to do the same to her before Natalie has spotted Matt staring at the threesome and playing with his dick which made Natalie to get off the bed, kneel down and suck Matt's rod before he saw Amanda sucking blood out of Roddy and Natalie about to chomp on his schlong... making him scream.
 
Back
Top