Preferences

I wonder if his sperm count per ejaculation is significantly higher than the average man or if he just shoots out way more fluid.

I didnt realize it for many years, but petite women are my thing. It just occured to me one day that every woman Id ever been with was no taller than 5'0" .

I wonder if his sperm count per ejaculation is significantly higher than the average man or if he just shoots out way more fluid.

Theoretically it would be unrelated; semen is produced more by the prostate gland/seminal vesicle but who knows?

Theoretically it would be unrelated; semen is produced more by the prostate gland/seminal vesicle but who knows?

Might be unrelated then.

I wonder if he ejaculates into a condom, he would burst it because of all the fluid. I know condoms are super elastic but still

Might be unrelated then.

I wonder if he ejaculates into a condom, he would burst it because of all the fluid. I know condoms are super elastic but still

Ive had loads big enough to leak out of the base before and theyre not as big as his so he probably doesnt bother with them

preferences ................

i love it all in a woman tall/short light / dark any ethnicity

just a woman with a TIGHT body ...........workout fit
not skinny and not fat .............
built for marathon fucking

I like having sex with one armed midgets covered in honey while a German Shepard and Shetland pony watch. I used to think that was pretty odd but since reading Lit and seeing things people like to do, it seems pretty tame. Maybe if the midget was a relative?

Girls, do you prefer thin watery OR thick and creamy sperm?

tumblr_ljkfv8a6RB1qcomaco1_r1_500.gif

I seem to be a magnet for shortish middle-aged brown men. I'm not even joking. It's turned into a joke with me & my husband (who is, indeed, a shortish middle-aged brown man).

I know that's not really frowned upon - although my husband's mother would definitely have preferred that he married an Indian woman. So maybe it is frowned upon in some contexts.

I like my dudes big and muscly and my ladies skinny and boyish.

Or maybe I like my dudes skinny and girlish and my ladies thick and meaty. I can't ever remember.

Re preference

I have always liked proportional breast size.... but mostly c cup

In regards to preference.....I have always had a thing for redheads.

Most recently I have a strong attraction to petite Hispanic women ( one in particular) with brunette hair. Who love recieving oral attention.

I have always liked proportional breast size.... but mostly c cup

In regards to preference.....I have always had a thing for redheads.

Most recently I have a strong attraction to petite Hispanic women ( one in particular) with brunette hair. Who love recieving oral attention.

Redheads are a SEVERE weakness of mine

Back