Shy Sexy Texan

End of October, we should be coolish by then. You should join your mom and enjoy the city. Tons of hot college girls on 6th street! ;)

LOL ... lil old to be chasing the college girls. I am 34... I'd be happy with someone one around my age :)

I always figure guys enjoy them more for eye candy than for chasing :p. But Austin is full of beautiful women in general.
The chamber of commerce should be paying me for all these ringing endorsements ;)

LOL ... lil old to be chasing the college girls. I am 34... I'd be happy with someone one around my age :)

I always figure guys enjoy them more for eye candy than for chasing :p. But Austin is full of beautiful women in general.
The chamber of commerce should be paying me for all these ringing endorsements ;)

Indeed, and you my dear are one of the many :) Both inside and out lol

I’d noticed your absence and sort of figured you’d found an interesting person to spend your time with. Given your youth, beauty and intellect it would be a terrible waste if you hadn’t. I’m pleased to learn of your happiness. Even though I’ve thoroughly enjoyed viewing the very creative pictures you’ve posted here your comments are always great as well. You are a very original young woman who happens to have a very innovative mind, live life to the fullest and leave no regrets behind.

You always say the kindest things, Tin Man. I've found a few very interesting people on Lit, though there is one particularly special man in my life at this time. I enjoy the thread conversations with all of you, as you each bring a unique perspective to everyday life. I'm happy to be back and thank you for the warm welcome :)

I’d noticed your absence and sort of figured you’d found an interesting person to spend your time with. Given your youth, beauty and intellect it would be a terrible waste if you hadn’t. I’m pleased to learn of your happiness. Even though I’ve thoroughly enjoyed viewing the very creative pictures you’ve posted here your comments are always great as well. You are a very original young woman who happens to have a very innovative mind, live life to the fullest and leave no regrets behind.

How to become a Fierce Gentleman

I found this to be an interesting list:

10 Qualities That Make You a Fierce Gentleman
http://fiercegentleman.com/10-qualities/

My only critique would be #1. A suit is definitely attractive and commands a level of respect, but I don't think it's necessary. A fit body that shows you care for your health is far more effective.

Just some food for thought...

i do hope that your doing well....

wondering what I may have done to be ignored so.....sigh

My only critique would be #1. A suit is definitely attractive and commands a level of respect, but I don't think it's necessary. A fit body that shows you care for your health is far more effective.

Thanks for sharing this StacyLeigh!! I found it fascinating. Sadly, I haven't found any men who fit all ten criteria. :(

But I must disagree with you on #1. I adore a man in a suit.

I always joke, "What a woman in lingerie does to a man, is what a man in a suit does to me." :devil:

List

I think that it is something a lot men aspire to but many of us don't quite make it. I myself find #8, inner wisdom, difficult.
But not being from Texas may something to do with it.

Thanks Dona!
Don't get me wrong - a man in a well fitted suit is a huge turn on ;). I just think that what's under the suit is even more important. A fit man in nothing but a pair of low hung jeans is just as hot!

Thanks for sharing this StacyLeigh!! I found it fascinating. Sadly, I haven't found any men who fit all ten criteria. :(

But I must disagree with you on #1. I adore a man in a suit.

I always joke, "What a woman in lingerie does to a man, is what a man in a suit does to me." :devil:

I am a bit bias, but Texans do tend to be wise beyond their years :)

I think that it is something a lot men aspire to but many of us don't quite make it. I myself find #8, inner wisdom, difficult.
But not being from Texas may something to do with it.

I am a bit bias, but Texans do tend to be wise beyond their years :)

Truly enjoyed your pictures and the list was something really to think about. I guess it could be just me, but I find it confusing on what is expected of me and where do I fit in.

It wasn't meant as a list of requirements - please don't think that!
I just thought it was something interesting to read.

Every guy has their own unique fierceness ;). Whether it be the way you dress, your dominance in and out of the bedroom, or the way you take care of the one you love. No one should ever model their life or personality after someone else, let alone a silly list. It was just a fun read.

Truly enjoyed your pictures and the list was something really to think about. I guess it could be just me, but I find it confusing on what is expected of me and where do I fit in.

Well that's good to hear! I don't do well in a suit and tie. The rest can be managed, but if you don't look good or feel comfortable in a suit then you never will.

Happy Friday Pot :)

You don't seem like a suit and tie kind of guy :p I would agree that guys are sexiest in what they feel most comfortable.
...well to a degree... Doritos stained t-shirts and sports jerseys never look good on anyone!

Well that's good to hear! I don't do well in a suit and tie. The rest can be managed, but if you don't look good or feel comfortable in a suit then you never will.

Happy Friday Pot :)

You don't seem like a suit and tie kind of guy :p I would agree that guys are sexiest in what they feel most comfortable.
...well to a degree... Doritos stained t-shirts and sports jerseys never look good on anyone!

LOL Very observant of you. Yeah, I've said in the past that if I have to get a job that requires a tie I'd be hanging by it within a week.

....Yeah, SOME amount of cleanliness and style is good. (Not that I have much of that)

You have your own style :) Originality is much preferred to cookie-cutter...

LOL Very observant of you. Yeah, I've said in the past that if I have to get a job that requires a tie I'd be hanging by it within a week.

....Yeah, SOME amount of cleanliness and style is good. (Not that I have much of that)

You have your own style :) Originality is much preferred to cookie-cutter...

LOL Well that's good. Nobody will EVER accuse me of being "Cookie Cutter".

....."Total Freak" or "Totally Insane" I've gotten a few times, but never "Cookie Cutter"

Back