Authors! Sign in here!

Hi all!

I go by Atenai on here. I'm 26 and write fairly tame stories about vanilla sex. I guess it's my way of writing plot rather than sex, to limit the sex to fairly straightforward stuff. I've been on hiatus for a couple years now and I'm having trouble breaking back in... I can write a scene, but not a story. So I'm currently looking for vanilla story ideas that I haven't already written, in hopes something sparks inspiration and I can jump back into things.

Open to trying a lot of things, but really looking for something that catches the attention and hooks the reader. Also, not that I have anything against them, I think I may have done enough college-kids stories to last a lifetime. Now that I'm out of college they just don't have the same appeal. I'm already planning to convert the couple unfinished college stories I have into grad school stories, so that's probably out, too. I love fantasy and sci-fi, but may have trouble with concepts like "orc sex" if it likely runs into strong non-consent.

~A
 
I like big threads and I cannot lie, no other brother can deny

Well Hello There,
So, I'm a newbie. Just found Lit a few days ago on posting this, and like what I've seen so far. I role played pretty heavily on other places for about four years, and I got to the point where I actually taught some classes on things like character development and being cooperative in a role play setting. Then after leaving some drama behind I have been off the wagon for a bit, and when I found this place I realized how much I missed that interactive storytelling you can only get from a good role play.
Last few months I wrote some things on the side of my own. Actually, I started playing with them on the off chance of tossing them here for some feedback. But that takes guts, and I'm not really ready to trust y'all (no offense, just a little shy, and junk and stuff).

As long as the characters are interesting, I tend not to care so much about the subject matter. I tend to fantasy story lines (anthro/fur, pixies, elves, LOTR types) because I've met strong role players in that area more than not, but spent a lot of time developing modern characters too. One of the longest developing was a bad cop in a bad part of town split between his comfort in a corrupt, power hungry life and that good guy deep down that told him to be a cop to begin with. I've always played a male (like the RL me), nearly always one-on-one with a female (otherwise a 1-on-2 ... in my favor ... that was a really good month :)); and I am betting I wouldn't go looking for much else.

Just like most newbies, I'll probably become annoying over the next few weeks trying to find a writing partner while screwing up the most basic etiquette existing in Lit. But if any of you are interested in a story, let me know.
 
Sadomechanix checking in...

Greetings to all and everybody.

I'm not new at Literotica, but now I have gotten an idea, which let me to register.
Untill now I'v just been reading (and sometimes drooling).

I'm 48 years old., male, skinny and living in Denmark.
I've been interested in BDSM and bondage, [Under aged sexuality prohibited per Forum Rules.], and have accumulated quite a knowledgebase on the topic, and have been writing (so far only in Danish), for the past app. 10 years.
In the world of novels, I choose to let imagination reign, and so most of my stories would be impossible to 'act out' (eventhough I'd love to see it happen).

I'll post my idea in Story Ideas, so look there!

Remember, if sex isn't fun, it is - at best - irrelevant..!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm a woman in my late 40s, bisexual, happily committed to my man, and I write erotica for a living. I also write a lot of other things.... I have my own web site, blog, and I tweet sexy tweets! I am The Sensuous Pen (TM).
 
Hello SENSUOUS, congrats on being a professional erotica author. I too write erotica for a living and have published over 1000 pieces with my company. I wish you much success and feel free to keep in touch. Often, other writers can inspire one another.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi all! My name is Morbid, or Morby, which ever you prefer. There's not a lot to know about me except for I'm a writer and I love a challenge. I write pretty much anything and am planning on posting more of my stories on here. Currently I'm looking to write out people's fantasies or ideas. I think it would be a great writing challenge for me and I know I could have a lot of fun! I don't discriminate against genre and I do try my best. If there's something you think I could do more than another person, please let me know.
All the best!
-Morby
morbidme why create story mature woman vs younger woman h0w about this pic

[Pic removed per violation of Forum Rules.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all!

I go by Atenai on here. I'm 26 and write fairly tame stories about vanilla sex. I guess it's my way of writing plot rather than sex, to limit the sex to fairly straightforward stuff. I've been on hiatus for a couple years now and I'm having trouble breaking back in... I can write a scene, but not a story. So I'm currently looking for vanilla story ideas that I haven't already written, in hopes something sparks inspiration and I can jump back into things.

Open to trying a lot of things, but really looking for something that catches the attention and hooks the reader. Also, not that I have anything against them, I think I may have done enough college-kids stories to last a lifetime. Now that I'm out of college they just don't have the same appeal. I'm already planning to convert the couple unfinished college stories I have into grad school stories, so that's probably out, too. I love fantasy and sci-fi, but may have trouble with concepts like "orc sex" if it likely runs into strong non-consent.

~A
create a human base sex just change you like orc sex just like than human . but penis more bigger can a show a hentai teach you ideas here pic may not like sorry just new here
 

Attachments

  • orc sex.jpg
    orc sex.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 37
create a human base sex just change you like orc sex just like than human . but penis more bigger can a show a hentai teach you ideas here pic may not like sorry just new here
shinuba, I don't have trouble visualizing the idea, it's when I let my imagination run wild and end up with much more bestial sex than I usually write that I start to have problems.
 
shinuba, I don't have trouble visualizing the idea, it's when I let my imagination run wild and end up with much more bestial sex than I usually write that I start to have problems.
sorry about , just write a story now
 
Hello.

I'm not sure if my starting and contributing to threads is enough to qualify me as an author, but I'll take that chance.

I'm a man, 43 years of age. Never married and single for far longer than I care to admit. I'm norwegian and I live and work at a hospital in Oslo as a ward assistant.

I've held down a fair few jobs. Of note I can mention assistant nurse, medic (3 years in the Army and Air force), and various and sundry mcJobs.

Why have I taken to SRP the way I have? (I'm up almost 560 posts in a little over two weeks.) Several reasons. It is an outlet for my creative side, as well as my Dominant side. My writing of sex and relationships represents a longing after those things. I've also played RPG's since I was 16. It has been a part of my life for almost 30 years.

Well, there you have the short of it. That's me in broad strokes.
 
Hello

I am 58 m in UK.
I enjoy writing scenarios involving interrogation scenarios etc.

Would luv to chat with oters to develop a good story
 
Hi everyone!

I've been a reader on literotica for far longer than I've been a writer but now I've got a few stories under my belt I thought I'd drop in and say hi! I've always enjoyed writing, and right now I'm trying to do as much as possible to improve. I have a lot of different ideas for stories swimming in my head all the time but I mostly write about my own fantasies and desires. I'm always open to criticism and suggestions so feel free to get in touch!
 
Hiya,

Am an oral lover, male., my stories are totally around an elderly female sucking the hell out of me...
I have been sucked back to back and that has been one of my long term fantasies..

Cheers,
More
 
I'm oggbashan and have been around for some time. Click on my name beside this post for a profile.

I have over 200 stories on Literotica as oggbashan and more as my alt jeanne_d_artois.

I started long before joining Literotica as a writer of fetish stories for Yahoo Adult Groups, which is why my first stories here were almost all fetish. I still write some fetish stories, usually FemDom using mild bondage with feminine clothing, but the main audience for those is the Yahoo Groups because I try to match the specific fetish of the Group.

I have been trying for some years to complete a story for a couple of Yahoo Groups with thousands of members but their fetish is "South Indian Women's Hairy and Sweaty Armpits" and I have found it difficult to write a plausible story for that.

One of my specialities is 50-word stories. I write them in sets of 15 to meet Lit's minimum 750-word requirement. I have also written a How-To on 50-word stories.

When I am not writing very short stories I can go on and on and on. Miranda the Witch is my longest but I still need to write the sequel. :rolleyes:

I created jeanne_d_artois to write stories from a female POV but she now specialises in Laundry Tales - stories told by the resident ghost, Martha, that the listener experiences for herself. Jeanne also wrote Unatit, as a contribution to an Authors' Hangout challenge to write a story about a woman with one breast. The significant character from that story, Fag-Ash Lil, is a sometimes-appearing alt in her own right.

I don't expect anyone to like all of my stories. Many are experimental. Many are aimed at specific fetishes, and if that fetish isn't your thing, will probably be meaningless.

I sometimes get criticised for writing erotic stories with no sex, but the sex is there, just implied rather than in your face.
 
Hi, I'm Dani - not my real name but I guess most of these aren't. I am trying to make a go of writing ebooks semi-professionally, and I thought it would be a good idea to get involved on this site (I've read it on and off for years) and see what I can learn here, as well as introducing myself by giving away the occasional freebie. I write paranormal erotica with a mildly romantic, throwback kind of vibe - heavy on atmosphere and plot, but not particularly holding back on the sex scenes either. Hopefully people will find it immersive, I know I do!

I'm currently writing two serials, Yetirotica (two parts and counting) which is a bit of a lark, and A Woman Among Wolves, which I just finished after three volumes. That one is about werewolves in late 1800s England and their American lover, and nods to lots and lots of werewolf fiction and movies that I love. It just wouldn't be fun to write a story like that without bringing in all my favorite tropes and tossing them in a blender. Anyway, I've submitted the first part in its entirety to this site... don't want to give away all my work if I can possibly get a few bucks for it instead, but I hope people will like the first bit. It's pretty lengthy, if it does get posted here. It's also available today only as a free download on Amazon's Kindle store.

Not sure what I'm going to try next - I just put up a thread asking for suggestions, and that's a legitimate request. I have a lot of vague ideas; hopefully some of them will inspire me to write something new and interesting very soon.
 
DANI, hello and welcome. I am BrettJ, a professional, published author of some 1500 pieces. I still post on LIT for free, to flex the writing muscle and to thank the community that has supported me these past 8 years. Some readers may never have access to an E-Book and some of my print readers know nothing of this site. I enjoy hearing from readers here and getting feedback.

You could also choose to write here in other genres and enjoy trying out new things. There is also a contest underway (I am entered) with a $500 prize. While I don't think I will win that, I wouldn't mind a secondary prize of $50 on Amazon.

I love the writing experience and plan to post here as long as LIT exists.

Enjoy the site

BrettJ in Canada
 
You are welcome and good luck. I'd have answered the last post sooner, but I was in the shower.

BrettJ in Canada
 
High School Reunion

Hi i am Candis i started writing my first story its about the first high school reunion 10 yrs after high school ... Two best friends it starts with the party then back home to my best friend place where she and i have fun in the bathtub after the dance we both bi i am marries she is not ...
 
Hello CANDIS. I will give you the same advice I would give to any LIT new author - make sure you are meticulous with spelling, grammar and punctuation. They will reject the story if you are not. If those aren't strong suits of yours, ask for an editor and be prepared for criticism. Good luck.

BrettJ in Canada
 
erotic stories turn into television series

hey my name is fernando i am new member of literotica right now i am writing a dark urban fantasy paranormal erotic romance thriller and my goal is to make sure my novel series can be adapted into a television show my tv content rating will be TV-MA LSV
 
While I wish you well, it is always good to have backup plans and to write other material too. It stretches you as an author. A friendly acquaintance of mine has made his living as an author since 1969 and he has written not only for TV, but animation, comics and other media.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi! My name is Fred and I have been writing for while but never published any of my stories. I am finally getting brave enough to go public.

I have one story I submitted called "The Jewelry Boxes" but it is still Pending.

I look forward to getting feedback and improving my writing skills.
 
Back
Top