My hot german wife!

If you had one night with my wife, would you?

  • Take her to dinner and then fuck her all night long...

    Votes: 21 22.1%
  • Skip the dinner and head straight to the hotel.

    Votes: 23 24.2%
  • Make her suck your cock in a dark alley and then option 1.

    Votes: 33 34.7%
  • Head to a bar, get her tipsy and share her with other guys from the bar.

    Votes: 15 15.8%
  • Custom option.... please explain?

    Votes: 3 3.2%

  • Total voters
    95
Next one

tumblr_m5g8s7KuMq1r2j5a2o1_1280.jpg
 
She's incredible, can almost taste her here. Thanjs for starting my morming off right!
 
What a wat to start my Morning out drag ;) ... You have to be one of luckists Guys here ... Simply put !!!!


tumblr_m5g8s7KuMq1r2j5a2o1_1280.jpg


Mouth watering ;) :p :p :nana: :nana:

Thanks For Sharing .... :rose:'s for The Lady ..
 
Drag...

Yes it is about time you posted again. We have missed you and your beautiful wife.

I think I read your wife was a swimmer. She definately looks fit and shows the results of great conditioning. We love her beautiful body!!

Thanks for sharing again!!:D
 
Wow am I glad you posted again!! She has a great body and a beautiful pussy!
 
OMG! She is deliriously hottt.........Iam so glad u r back............I have craved and lurked ur thread for so long ............Your wife is absolutely out of this world..................She must have great genes.................Iam so glad and hard for her...............

Please dont go away ever again
 
Great to see your sexy wife again and the video was hot:devil: wish we could hear her moan in the next one as she shows some of her other skills :D
 
The video worked just fine. And thanks for posting pics of your hott lady again.
 
Wow D, jut saw the last vid you posted and she is orally talented and swallows?! You are a lucky man to have such a gorgeous and pleasing wife... Can't wait to see you give it to her and hear her if you post another vid :devil: thanks for sharing you two.
 
Jenny is always looking good and could never lose any interest around here, you can tell her that for me ;)
 
Certainly interested here, good to see you posting again. Your wife gets me hard every time I see her.

One thing to note is the timezone difference. So it might be really early in the morning in the US and everyone is in bed :devil:
 
I'm sure everyone still interested just can't always post right away... I know my interest rose after that last video :devil:
 
Back
Top