Little Huntress ~Battle of "Right and Wrong"~

Ishari and Onyx

Hearing Greg's words about kill him now brought an Oh shit from Onyx as she watched Ishari knowing the reaction that would bring she could already see combat and blood in Ishari's maddened eyes.

You want death... FINE Coward... you are not worthy of the gift given and the destiny that chose you long before Soren did. Nor is such a weak male worthy of commander. You want death pup then it shall be yours. NOW.


The full air of her wolf and what the embrace created in her as Ankou now fully open and active. Death wafted around them and the smell of blood flooded the air as she closed the distance in a single step claws raised to slice through the air and Greg.

Ishari... NO!

Onyx tried to call out but someone stopped her... A large half bear half human creature stood there. It was not Shayda but Shayda and the other bear were present. The ancient Kodiak rested a careful hand on Onyx shoulder.

This... was predicted... They will die or out of self preservation they will work together and begin the process to become one... Neither understand there is no other choice and time runs thin... the wolf knows that but is too proud to take the first step and Greg does not know how... this will help...

It was clear to Onyx that the old bear was there to stop her and the other bear was there to stop Shayda. She also knew better than to even try to stand against them. Ishari did not see them or did not care to acknowledge them locked in her task some part of her madness touched mind knowing this has always been a part of her reason to still be alive.

Emily

She was still worried about what Rayna could do to her that could be worse than being dead. Her thoughts halted long enough to realize that Darren was talking.

Do you really think he can even help now? Darren... the "air" around her would make Mother and Bishop look really nice right now. Did I screw up that bad sending someone as mixed up and and sane at the same time as Ishari?

Closing her eyes she tried to figure out where Batai was suspecting he was hiding not wanting to see or feel Rayna like this.

Rayna

Looking to Ronin she smirked.

Stand and follow now.

A fingernail moving to slip into the rink on the chin around his neck intentionally nicking the skin below the ring as the faintest droplet of blood released his scent for her to enjoy as she made her way to the chambers there at the hotel that were to be hers. Once at the door she opened the door and saw that the room had been already changed to be more of her tastes including her painting of Batai. Her eyes falling to the painting briefly only to harden her demeanor even more as she turned sharp staring into his eyes.

You are mine... I have been told your name and I do not feel any need to change it. You will NOT let Darren and his snipes and attitude get to you... his is my adviser you are MINE! He is not fond of the blood dolls of any kind and know that there may well be jealousy within him against you but that does not matter nor will you display jealousy of him IF he and I continue anything we had before Mother granted me this city is that clear?

Barely leaving time to answer before she pulled him to the chaise and her fangs moved to sink into his chest as she sat over his lap keeping him the only thing between her and the overstuffed velvet chaise.
 
IC: Darren Cross

When they were dismissed he stormed down the hotel's hallway before growling to Emily. "Go find Batai for me. He knows Rayna better than anyone. Maybe he'll know how to reach her."

"Do you really think he can even help now?" She asked.

He looked sidelong to her, "Right now...he may be our only hope to get through to her."

"Darren... " Emily said shaking her head ruefully, "The "air" around her would make Mother and Bishop look really nice right now. Did I screw up that bad sending someone as mixed up and and sane at the same time as Ishari?"

"Personally, I would've sent Jalla...she's the level-headed one of the bunch, but all the Ankou are off in certain areas upstairs, Em. What they went through becoming both species shreds the mind apart...If they're able to put themselves back together something important is missing like a jigsaw puzzle with a piece that's been lost. Ishari is only the one that doesn't try to hide it." He stopped and turned at the end of the hall and just before the elevator down. He looked her in the eye wishing he could reach out and place a reassuring hand on his friend's shoulder. "You did well. You were thinking while I was stuck reacting. Thank you for looking out for us. You've been a good friend to us, and we've only repaid you with drama and frustration."

He gave her that lop-sided grin reserved for their infamous Saturday night kung Fu movie marathons. "Now go find Batai for me. I think we will really need him to talk some sense into Rayna."

-------------------X

IC: Ronin

But when he did the door opened wide before he could knock. Ronin immediately kneeled to one knee. "May I serve you, Commander?"

"Stand and follow now." She said with a smirk as he felt her eyes sweep over his muscular body as he immediately raised up to his feet to obey her. She reached out with her fingers and traced a single fingernail over the goosebumps on his skin over his neck. She followed in a line over the chain marking him as having the honor to be the Commander's blood doll. He raised his chin to give her more freedom to do as she willed with her nail to his neck. When she reached the link in the chain at the center of his neck and an involuntary moan at the sensuality came out of his mouth.

The smirk deepened as the finger suddenly curled. The tip of the nail dug and scratched the skin of his neck. It made a small knick that made a tiny bead of blood well up as her finger curled under and hooked the chain of his necklace .

Ronin saw the flare of her nostrils as Rayna...the Commander...breathed deep the rich scent of his blood with relish.

She turned and dragged/led him through her office to the door. She opened it revealing a lavishly decorated bedroom. Her eyes bore into his. "You are mine..." Her voice sounding like the spider luring her prey closer to her web.

"I am yours," He confirmed immediately.

"I have been told your name and I do not feel any need to change it," She continued, "You will NOT let Darren and his snipes and attitude get to you... his is my adviser you are MINE! He is not fond of the blood dolls of any kind and know that there may well be jealousy within him against you but that does not matter nor will you display jealousy of him IF he and I continue anything we had before Mother granted me this city is that clear?"

"I am yours to do with as you wish," He replied lowering his eyes from hers submissively, "I am honored to be yours. Your advisors attitudes are his own business. I do not reflect them. I am a blood doll. I revere all vampires, and you above all others. My purpose is to supply whatever you need. Sustenance, companionship, or just simple stress-relief. Use me or discard me as you see fit."

Suddenly he was dragged-no leading this time, just plain naked dragging-inside the room and thrown onto the broad blood red velvet chaise. She loomed over him bent over pinning him down. She raised a leg onto the chaise and lowered to straddle over his lap. Her head lowered and lips pulled back, Fangs gleaming white in the feint light of the bedroom.

Reflexively his hands had grabbed her wrists and his head raised to look what she intended to do, but seeing that she was going to feed from him he released her. Ronin laid his head back to hang off the edge of the chaise. His arms spread wide. His muscles relaxed for her to do as she willed with him.

Ronin was a blood doll. To service the Commander in any fashion she so chose was the highest honor he would ever know.

------------------X

IC: Gregory Wolf

He spun back around to glare at the werewolf, "I'm going to figure out what the hell it is I want first, got it?" He saw those fangs and claws she was sporting and swallowed a bubble of fear back down but didn't change course now, "You don't like it...you just kill me now then."

"You want death... FINE Coward... you are not worthy of the gift given and the destiny that chose you long before Soren did. Nor is such a weak male worthy of commander." Blood red eyes that shone with a hellish light flared dangerously as she growled, "You want death pup then it shall be yours. NOW."

Greg took a step back as the larger creature came up to him a massive black-furred hand with wicked scythe like claws on each finger raised to rend him into bloody shreds. He was afraid, but he had meant what he had said. His mind was made up and no one was going to scare him from standing his ground on this now.

"Ishari... NO!" Onyx cried.

Behind her rose a shape that dwarfed even her. A bear larger than any Greg had ever seen rose up behind her. "This... was predicted... They will die or out of self preservation they will work together and begin the process to become one... Neither understand there is no other choice and time runs thin... the wolf knows that but is too proud to take the first step and Greg does not know how... this will help..."

Greg managed to duck under the swing. Ishari's claws tore a chunk out of the tree trunk behind him.

"I should thank you. What you did here did help me, but you're wrong." He said scrambling behind the tree to keep it between him and the big black angry werewolf. "So's Darren for that matter. I've seen addicts working in the hospital. The only ones who can pull them out of the long fall down is themselves."

He picked up a good sized stick from the ground. "Me being there isn't going to do anything but put her on the defensive until she hits rock bottom, and you can't force me and the wolf in me to get along. That can only happen with time, but you've succeeded in opening my eyes."

When she leaned around the tree he wedged the treebranch between her vicious looking jaws. "Before I saw it as only a curse, a disease to resist and resent. I wanted to find a cure, but there wasn't one, because the wolf is me...you succeeded in that...as far as the rest of it. quit while you're ahead."

When the tree branch snapped between the mighty jaws he looked at the two stumps of wood in his hands then to the huge werewolf that had rounded around the tree staring down at him.

"Oh shit."
 
Last edited:
Ishari

Commanderrr can not succeed with weak male... you leave... you betrrray... you die...

Snapping the wood with relative ease Ishari snarled as she swung again at him bringing one arm in one arch and the other in another as she continued to talk berate and anger him and the wolf within.

Sorrren needs strrrong wolves to stand against Warrin not puny weak pups... Rrrayna will have betterrr rrreal male in blood doll.

She saw the wolf and Greg she knew they had to work together. She knew she could not kill him Rayna and the Bears and Soren would be enraged with her so she had to push verbally and physically till something clicked. If it was just the wolf telling him how to escape.

Onyx

She looked to Shayda for help. They seriously were not going to let her kill him were they? Onyx wanted to leap in Ishari was not stable and her taunting was not... no... she did not just tell Greg a blood doll was more of a man for Rayna than he was... what the heck was she up to? Then she saw it... the bears smiled... this was insane but maybe that is what was needed.

Emily

She went looking for Batai but found another ghost who was star in out the window near Rayna's personal chambers.

My descendant requires the help of our kind... even if the feline can't stomach seeing her like this. Seek him in the shadows of the past child. She is strong she will survive this even if she does not want to.

Who are you...wait... the painting in the office...

Emily stared at him stunned.

Yes child at times even a vampire can remain a ghost. Once all this is done I will guide her old singer to her. It however will be his choice if he lets her know he is there or not.

With that he was gone and Emily found herself in a hall in the hotel that looked like it had not sen life in years.

Batai...

The hall seemed to ripple then bullet train back to where she met his feline before. The necklace... but how?

Batai...

Rayna

Her fangs sank deep into her blood doll as she drank deep. Caring little for the seduction or tenderness just the venom of her pain and rage. She was intent and drank deep with a growl at the flavor and intoxication of the blood of this young blood doll.
 
Last edited:
IC: Ronin

Ronin was a blood doll. To service the Commander in any fashion she so chose was the highest honor he would ever know.

He gasped as she didn't draw it out like many vampires tended to do...as if the seduction and riding the edge of desire and fear in their prey were salt and pepper to the meal. The Commander had no use for any of that with him here. One moment she loomed over him observing his submission to her, and the next she had used the speed a vampire was gifted was to bring her face a hairsbreadth away from his jugular.

He groaned out in pain as her fangs sank deep there. She drank deeply from him, and his heart swelled that she found him so pleasing as to nourish her so greatly. Though his heart wasn't the only thing swelling up. His cock was rising, hardening, to press against her where she was straddling his lap.

--------------------X

IC: Batai

"Batai..."

The island within the necklace now was darker than the last time she had came to it. Then it would've felt sacred now it felt oppressive like anything holy had been defiled. There was a storm above. Thunder boomed, lightning flashed, the rain fell like hammers upon the forsaken ground, and the wind howled punishing the jungle island with all the fury of the unnatural storm above.

Under the wind and rain tortured canopy hungry eyes watched her every move. The lightning flashes revealed twisted and misshapened unrecognizeable creatures following her. They called out hungrily to eachother following her through the trees surrounding her cutting her off. Growing closer scurrying away if she rounded on them only to rush at her once her back was turned.

They were getting more bold by the moment. One more and they would be upon her like a pack of wolves taking down a stag.

A hand shot out of the undergrowth pulling her through the forest at a dead run.

"Something has happened to Rayna, hasn't it," Batai asked as his Lion half charged the pursuing creatures. As they ran they could hear the creatures howling and the Lion's roaring as they fought. He looked back to Emily, "She has fallen into a darkness again hasn't she?"

------------------X

IC: Gregory Wolf

"Commanderrr can not succeed with weak male... you leave... you betrrray... you die..." Her voice came out clear and angry as the werewolves jaws crushed the stick between them like it was tissue paper.

"Oh shit." He said stepping back as Ishari rounded on him.

"Sorrren needs strrrong wolves to stand against Warrin not puny weak pups..." She growled, "Rrrayna will have betterrr rrreal male in blood doll."

He stepped back gauging the distance if she should take a swing those claws at him. "I don't care about Soren, or other werewolves." He told her defiantly, "And if you think Rayna will give a rat's ass about a blood doll you don't know her too well yourself."
 
Ishari

It will not matter... you will die... and Commander will have a blood doll to offer her more in body and soul than puny puppy Greg can. Blood doll will never leave or berate or be coward. Unlike bonded mate...but that can be fixed too. Slice off mark she placed on you. Or just remove whole area.

She lunged claws slicing down through the air . Ishari clearly had every intention of killing him if he and the wolf did not man up and become a united front to fight her.

Emily

She nodded and tried to fill him in as they ran.

Yeah you cold say that... blues player died... never would let her embrace him. Greg ran out on her with pretty much a fuck you to everyone. And well she would almost make Mother look like Mother Teresa with the darkness around her.

Rayna

She licked the wound closed feeding having taken the edge off her anger and pain. She stared down at him feeling the growth and smirked.

Seems you have a bit of a hunger of your own Ronin. Perhaps that should be your next test hmmm?
 
Last edited:
IC: Gregory Wolf

He stepped back gauging the distance if she should take a swing those claws at him. "I don't care about Soren, or other werewolves." He told her defiantly, "And if you think Rayna will give a rat's ass about a blood doll you don't know her too well yourself."

"It will not matter... you will die... and Commander will have a blood doll to offer her more in body and soul than puny puppy Greg can," Ishari's werewolf growled with a powerful lunge at him razor-sharp claws first, "Blood doll will never leave or berate or be coward. Unlike bonded mate...but that can be fixed too. Slice off mark she placed on you. Or just remove whole area."

This was getting him nowhere. Greg might as well be trying to reason with an avalanche. Well he wasn't entirely helpless. As a boy he'd been viciously bullied in school. So his father had enrolled him in karate classes at the local Y. It had been a long time since, but he still remembered a few moves from it.

He somehow was able to sidestep her lunge and grab her wrist. His other hand took hold of her arm and he leaned his hip into her side hauling the fucking huge werewolf up and over his shoulder and plant her on her back on the ground.

"Onyx I need you to stop her." He said throwing himself atop the werewolf getting back to her knees. He managed to avoid her claws to get behind her and wrap his arms around her throat in a chokehold he'd seen pro-wrestlers on TV use countless times. "I'm not going to do what Ishari, Soren, or Rayna, or that bitch of a bear-woman wants me to here. So she's going to kill me and you're going to stand there and watch. Is that what you want?"

Fuck, this chokehold thing was a stupid idea. He might as well try strangling a steel girder. But he wasn't betting on that working anyway. His money was on something else-someone else entirely-if his feeling about her was right. "I came here because I trusted you, Onyx. I thought you could be a friend to me. Was I wrong about you?"

He screamed as Ishari's claws sunk into his shoulder. The next moment he was hauled off of her back and hurled through the air. He landed spine-first into the trunk of a tree beside her. Through pain scrunched eyes he looked up at her clutching his spasming back and favoring the bleeding shoulder.

"Be my friend, Onyx," He beseeched her, "Don't just stand there and watch her murder me. Step in. Have my back."

-----------------X

IC: Batai

"Something has happened to Rayna, hasn't it," Batai asked as his Lion half charged the pursuing creatures. As they ran they could hear the creatures howling and the Lion's roaring as they fought. He looked back to Emily, "She has fallen into a darkness again hasn't she?"

She nodded as he lifted a low hanging branch out of her way for her. "Yeah you cold say that... blues player died..."

"I know of him." He stopped her before they barreled into a pit of quicksand that had mysteriously been placed in their path. "My wife does not deal well with loss. She would've wanted to turn him to keep him hers forever." He led her around the sinkhole and they forged forward through the path as rain and wind from the vengeful storm above shook and tortured the trees around them.

"Never would let her embrace him."

"And what of the Canjou and Vampire?" A tree fell over in front of them as the island was against them.

"Greg ran out on her with pretty much a fuck you to everyone."

Abandoning his wife? He would have words with Gregory Wolf, but later. "The Vampire is still with her right,"

"And well she would almost make Mother look like Mother Teresa with the darkness around her."

He nodded leading them to the rocks on the cliff they had spoken to before. "This island is tied to her now...her state of mind, her darkness is poisoning it...making the creatures and the storm and the island itself turn malevolent."

-----------------------X

IC: Ronin

He groaned out in pain as her fangs sank deep there. She drank deeply from him, and his heart swelled that she found him so pleasing as to nourish her so greatly. Though his heart wasn't the only thing swelling up. His cock was rising, hardening, to press against her where she was straddling his lap.

She pulled away licking her lips. "Seems you have a bit of a hunger of your own Ronin."

He raised his head to look at her but keeping his eyes from meeting hers to show proper respect. "Please forgive my impertinence Commander."

He watched her lips turn up with a smirk, "Perhaps that should be your next test hmmm?"

His eyes widened. Should he dare to hope..."What would you have of me, Commander?"
 
Emily

What do we do? Greg isn't going to listen to anyone so...

Emily bit her lip.

I... kinda sent Ishari to follow him. To keep him safe and maybe talk to him.

She knew it might not have been the best idea but Ishari had said something about the bears would approve.

~~~~~
Rayna

Remove the jeans and let us see just how gifted or talented My blood doll truly is.

She stood staring at him with that primal vampiric hunger.

Please me and we will see what happens next.

~~~~~~~

Onyx Shayda Ishari and the Bear council

Onyx looked to him then to the bear standing over her.

He is right... she will kill him... Ishari... will not accept him not fighting back. Let me stop her or calm her... Shayda?

Shayda looked to the others and spoke in their native tongue. The bear that had been holding Onyx released her and picked up Greg. A jolt of healing passed from the claws sparking through Greg as the bear stared past Greg to the wolf and speaking in the ancient tongue.

Stand and fight her...if the human dies you bite...you know this ones destiny and yours are one...grow up petty pup... time grows short. Warin can not succeed and you and your human and the two vampires are the ones that must defeat him.

With that the bear dropped him but did not grip Onyx as firmly. Onyx yelled to Ishari.

Do not kill him there wil be no changes if your commander loses him. Ishari... you know that. .. please listen.

Ishari snarled watching the bear holding her target but did not move against him. Wait... the bear healed him... why... her head tilted at that then Onyx words and she roared.

Wolf and human have to help her... not betray her... commander is lost u ntill whole again.Must make him whole so she wil be whole.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Be my friend, Onyx," He beseeched her, "Don't just stand there and watch her murder me. Step in. Have my back."

"He is right... she will kill him..." She replied looking over to the massive bear whose paw was holding her shoulder, "Ishari... will not accept him not fighting back. Let me stop her or calm her... Shayda?"

Greg rolled over trying to get his legs under him to rise. Ishari was stalking their way again. It was difficult. His back was killing him. Maybe being thrown into that tree had hurt something serious.

"onyx..." He implored again as the two bears grunted and growled at eachother. He had almost made it back up when another spasm in his lower back brought lurching back down on his hands and knees. Then the bear was directly in front of him picking him up by his shoulders.

He screamed out as it put pressure on the bloody rents left in his shoulder by Ishari's claws, but then it felt like waves of warmth suffused throughout his body and the pain in his shoulder and lower back stepped back into the background of his awareness.

-------------------------------X

IC: The wolf

The Wolf was still in the sacred forest he shared with the silly human. He was alone, but not trapped within the cage as always before when the human was the one in the waking world. The cage was left opened at the foot of the rocks in the center of the forest. The wolf stood atop the highest of the rocks overlooking their forest, but instead it was looking into the mirror at the edge of the rocks seeing what the silly human saw.

Through the silly human's eyes he saw the bear-woman's muzzle loom in close so it seemed to stare directly at the wolf.

"Stand and fight her...if the human dies you bite...you know this ones destiny and yours are one...grow up petty pup... time grows short," It said in the old language never spoken and never taught but always understood, "Warin can not succeed and you and your human and the two vampires are the ones that must defeat him."

At the words the wolf's lips curled back and fangs bared as a low growl erupted into a sharp bark.

------------------X

IC: Gregory Wolf

"...Warin can not succeed and you and your human and the two vampires are the ones that must defeat him."

At the words Greg snarled barking, "Go to hell." He was dropped then. He fell back to the soft ground on the forest floor. He got up glaring at her shaking in rage.

"No," He snarled, "This is my life, my destiny not yours, not Soren's, not Rayna's. You're trying to push me to do what you want of me. So, again: go to hell."

"Do not kill him there wil be no changes if your commander loses him." Onyx shouted out to Ishari who had stopped to watch what was happening, "Ishari... you know that. .. please listen."

He turned his back on the bear, "I don't even know who the hell this Warin person is, and you want me to fight him. If you don't like him that much...you fight him. Stop trying to use me to hide your impotence or your cowardice, assholes."

"Wolf and human have to help her... not betray her... commander is lost until whole again," Ishari rumbled, "Must make him whole so she will be whole."

"But you can't rush it," He bellowed back at her, "You helped me see that the wolf in me is part of me, and I guess I should thank you for that, but if I still have issues with him it isn't something you can force a resolution over." He came up and stepped up on a fallen log so he and her were eye to eye. "Long story short: keep your big nose out of my business."

He swung then. His fist slamming into the point of her snout. She didn't budge an inch but from the recoil he stumbled off the log shaking his aching hand. He had hurt himself more than Ishari, but his point was pretty well made. Perhaps she'd get it through her thick skull now.

-------------------X

IC: Ronin

His eyes widened. Should he dare to hope..."What would you have of me, Commander?"

"Remove the jeans," She said rising to her feet and peering down at him in a manner that reminded him of lionesses singling out the zebra from the herd they'd make into their supper, "And let us see just how gifted or talented My blood doll truly is."

He did as she commanded. Ronin would always do what she commanded. He got up on his feet facing her. His body already shirtless pulled so every inch of his muscular body would be up for her to gaze upon. His hands lowered to the waistband of his jeans, fingers worked slow, drawing it out. First the button. Then the zipper. Finally pulling the jeans open and down past his hips and thighs to his feet. The cock that had grown hard and long in hopes of finding her favor swung loose to point straight at her.

He stepped out of his jeans and stood before her letting her take in every inch of his naked body. "What more do you wish of me, Commander?"

"Please me and we will see what happens next."

Ronin looked down to the floor a little deflated. He would always strive to please her, but after she fed from him, and seen him bared what more could she desire of him?

"Yes, Commander," He said automatically.

------------------X

IC: Batai

He nodded leading them to the rocks on the cliff they had spoken to before. "This island is tied to her now...her state of mind, her darkness is poisoning it...making the creatures and the storm and the island itself turn malevolent."

"What do we do," She asked, "Greg isn't going to listen to anyone so..."

Batai shook his head. "Perhaps the Canjou feels he needs some time and distance to straighten his feelings."

She bit her lip saying, "I... kinda sent Ishari to follow him. To keep him safe and maybe talk to him."

"Who is this Ishari," He asked, "Do you trust her with this task?"

Just then the Lion bounded between them with misshapen creatures of the island chasing after it. The lion was bloody with dozens of scratches along its flanks. There were so many of the shadowy monsters and now more of them were coming among the trees after them. Batai reached out and grabbed Emily's hand pulling her after him.

"Jump," He shouted as he followed his lion and launched them both off the cliff and into the angry surf below.

-----------------------------X

IC: Darren Cross

Darren was walking down the stairs to the lobby of the hotel. He was getting worried sick over Rayna, but that didn't mean he was going to shirk his job as her right-hand-man. There were a dozen details to see to. Two dozen decisions to make in her name. And all of it made him feel bereft of any hope for her. It was like she was in the heart of a whirlpool and he was trying to fight through the torrent to pull her out. It was exhausting to his soul, and no one seemed to be able to revive his flagging spirits.

The lobby was full of Vampire residents of the hotel coming and going. He passed Delilah the house accountant who stopped him asking, "Darren, I will need the new Commander's approval of the budgetary plans by next wee-"

She placed a hand against the railing and the other against the side of her face. Her body swayed like she was losing her balance.

Darren reached out and took her by the arm when it looked like she was going to topple down the stairs. "Are you okay?"

She looked up to him, "Oh, I am fine...I just got a little dizzy."

"Perhaps you should lie down for a minute, Delilah," He offered, "I will help you to your room."

"Oh, that's kind of you, but I'm sure you're very busy today," She shrugged his hand off, "I just ate and it doesn't seem to be agreeing with me, is all."

She left climbing the stairs uneasily. Darren watched her go, and he almost came up to offer his help again when she stopped for a coughing fit. She recovered however and resumed heading up the stairs to rest in her room.

Darren shook himself and returned to head down the stairs and into the lobby his thoughts dwelling on rescuing the woman he loved from herself.
 
Onyx Bears and Ishari

Ishari laughed at him attempting to punch her. Shayda looked over to Greg.

Time is not on anyone's side right now so resolution needs to be quick. If Rayna is taken by the darkness this time no one will be able to bring her back. The spirits have already said that you and Darren are the only ones who can balance her. Darren... for his more peaceful ability to mingle with werecreatures vampires and humans withoutbtrouble and you... because of the mortal and feral sides. Rayna has always held an affinity for werecreatures.

Shayda sighed...

As for Warin and the destruction and murder he is planning... the bear council can not fight the fight for the younger shifters the wolves all we can do is teach...ones like you that the ancestors have chosen sacred paths for. If you and your wolf take too long you risk losing your mate cub... forever. Do you really want to lose Rayna?

Ishari snarled at Shayda still speaking as if this coward were worthy of Commander but Onyx placed a hand on her arm to distract her.

Rayna

Omen have they taken your creativity from you?

She circled him nails dragging over him she was curious at just how intimate his training had been. Standing in front of him before wrapping a hand around the back of his neck and pull in him to her.

Now... please me.

Emily

She started to explain Ishari to him and the madness the embrace had given her yet at times clarity. Screaming at the monsters charging them as she jumped with him. It had worked when rhings true closing in on her before.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"Long story short: keep your big nose out of my business."

He swung then. His fist slamming into the point of her snout. She didn't budge an inch but from the recoil he stumbled off the log shaking his aching hand. He had hurt himself more than Ishari, but his point was pretty well made. Perhaps she'd get it through her thick skull now.

She laughed her canine lip curling at his feeble merely human strength.

"Time is not on anyone's side right now so resolution needs to be quick. If Rayna is taken by the darkness this time no one will be able to bring her back." The bear lady said behind him.

"What makes you say that," Greg asked annoyed with her certainty of what will happen.

"The spirits have already said that you and Darren are the only ones who can balance her." She replied unaffected by his anger like a mountain would be against summer rain, "Darren... for his more peaceful ability to mingle with werecreatures vampires and humans withoutbtrouble and you... because of the mortal and feral sides. Rayna has always held an affinity for werecreatures."

"So what is it to you? Why do you care?" Greg growled to her. He decided he did not like this bear-lady..."Who the fuck is this Warin guy anyway?"

"As for Warin and the destruction and murder he is planning... the bear council can not fight the fight for the younger shifters the wolves all we can do is teach..." She stated, "...Ones like you that the ancestors have chosen sacred paths for. If you and your wolf take too long you risk losing your mate cub... forever. Do you really want to lose Rayna?"

"Sacred Paths?" He pointed a finger at her. "I don't give a rat's ass about your ancestors, or this Warin guy, or whatever else the fuck you want...I don't like being used." He glared at all three of them. "Get this straight what's going on between Rayna and me is none of your business."

He nodded to Onyx, a silent thank you for saving his ass earlier, and began walking away out of the copse of trees and through the graveyard beyond to the little park and the city proper.

-----------------------X

IC: Ronin

"Yes, Commander,"

He stood stock still as she circled around him. He could feel her eyes raking over his bare skin. Soon her nails made truth to that. He shivered as her nails scratched over his shouler and across his back around to his chest.

"Ronin, have they taken your creativity from you," She said before her hand reached up and fingers curled around the back of his neck like a vise pulling his head down to hers with a powerful aggressiveness, "Now... please me."

Would he ever get another chance like this with the Commander. He had to take it. Strong powerful arms wrapped around her pulling her in close to his naked body. His lips pressed against hers in a kiss that communicated his hope, his desire for her.

-----------------X

IC: Batai

The dove into the churning water below the cliff face. Batai pulled Emily's head down. Neither one of them had to worry about drowning-well that is-at least not worrying about dying from drowning here. Under the water they dove. He pulled her down to the bottom where the water collided into the rocks save for an opening leading into a grotto beyond.

As a boy he had found this place a long long time ago. As a young man he had taken Rayna here for their first night together as lovers. As far as he knew no one else ever knew about it.

He and Emily's heads broke through water and into the grotto only lit by the glowing lichen and algae on the rocks.

He turned to look at her, "We should be safe here for a while...are you hurt, Miresroyo?"

The Lion climbed out onto the rocks looking wet and miserable. It shook the sea water out of its fur and spraying the both of them as they climbed out after him.
 
Onyx Ishari and the bears

The old bear spoke looking to the others.

We should prepare for the one called Rayna to be lost. Onyx... go and inform Soren to hurry his meeting before it is too late. Perhaps he will have a thought on the matter. Be wary of Warin as well child we will consult the ancient ones to see if there is another way to stop him or the darkness that lingers near him. Shayda you will need to...

Shayda bowed and finished the words before her brethren.

We are always prepared for the the coming bloodshed. It was always the potential under Bishop's reign or when the one they call mother is in town. We are also ready to call her back here if we need to.

Onyx watched Greg knowing his wolf heard what was said and hoped he did too.

Ishari snarled looking to them as they let the betrayer leave. A step to follow him was met by Jalla shifted before her.

Let him go... we have hunting with the senile one Ishari...

She looked to the others.

You are dismissed from Ankou hunting grounds.

They all nod and leave except Onyx.

I will tell him he has two meeting that must begin now.

With that Onyx was gone and Ishari still fumed that her target was allowed to live.

Rayna

She pressed hungrily into the kiss fingernails clawed down his back still with little care but a little more than before. Biting his lower lip till the tinge of blood touched her tongue. His blood was perfect and she was determined to enjoy more.

Emily

She nodded scared but not hurt yet but how long would that last.

No not hurt... worried about Rayna and the others but... what about you? Are you okay?
 
Last edited:
IC: Ronin

"Now... please me."

Would he ever get another chance like this with the Commander. He had to take it. Strong powerful arms wrapped around her pulling her in close to his naked body. His lips pressed against hers in a kiss that communicated his hope, his desire for her.

She met his kiss with predatory ardor. The scratch of her nails down his back leaving long red marks from shoulders to buttocks made him moan low from a mixture of pain and arousal. That moan heightened in volume as her fangs drew blood from his bottom lip. That made the moan more about the arousal than the pain.

He found that his hands had migrated south on their own volition to her skirt. His fingers molded over the her buttocks and pressed her belly against his hard length. It was an unconscious entreaty by him to the Commander for more attention.

He pulled back from the kiss to give him a chance to breathe. As he did he ran his tongue over his bleeding lip tasting the rich coppery blood that will nourish her, his Commander. He extended his tongue out between them the tip coated in his blood. Offering it to her.

---------------X

IC: Batai and the Lion

He turned to look at her, "We should be safe here for a while...are you hurt, Miresroyo?"

"No not hurt..." She nodded clearly frightened, "...worried about Rayna and the others but... what about you?"

The Lion climbed out onto the rocks looking wet and miserable. It shook the sea water out of its fur and spraying the both of them as they climbed out after him.

"Me," He asked in surprise wiping the water from his eyes and offering her a hand up, "Why do you ask?"

"Are you okay?"

"My wife is being plunged into the darkness where I can not reach her," He shrugged walking over to the lion as it licked its wounds, "Those that are supposed to look out for her now have abandoned her."

He ran his hands over the wet fur of his other half trying to soothe a gash on its flank. He turned to look back at her, "I am not okay, Miresroyo. All I can do here is preserve the memory of this place in the hopes Rayna may yet reconstruct it the way it should be which is why it hunts us here. I can not leave while our sacred island is under siege, but the source of the taint is out there. Do you understand? I can not leave and neither can you now. The creatures up there, the taint they come from, will follow you into your sacred place like an infectious disease. We are trapped and cut off here."
 
Emily

I... I have to reach one of them... this is sacred ground to not only a ghost but a werebeing. Cover your ears I have an idea.

With that she mustered the image of the creatures and the devastation then with mind and voice screamed.

GREG!!!!!

Shoving the image with her words and the connection it has to everyone especially Rayna.

Rayna

She purred and took the offer blood before shoving him back onto her bed here in the hotel. Lraping as he landed she was now crouched over him staring down hungrily into his eyes. Hunger for blood... sheer sex and... the loyalty love and tenderness she felt she had lost from those she opened up to.

Mine...

Was all that fell from her lips as she licked the length of his chest to his neck and rending and tossing aside her clothes as she laid claim to her blood doll.
 
IC: Ronin

He pulled back from the kiss to give him a chance to breathe. As he did he ran his tongue over his bleeding lip tasting the rich coppery blood that will nourish her, his Commander. He extended his tongue out between them the tip coated in his blood. Offering it to her.

With a feline purr the new commander leaned in and took his offering. Lips parted and closed around his extended tongue. He felt sharp fangs bracket and tease biting into it, instead Ronin felt the reward of the silken sweep of her tongue over the tip of his clearing the coat of his blood he had smeared over it with epicurean enjoyment.

Hands planted on his bare chest, and Ronin almost wished she'd lower them slow over the hard plains of his torso to his over-presumptuous cock.

Then he felt those hands shove him back, hard, hard enough his feet left contact with the carpeted floor. He sailed through the air to land with a bounce atop the room's bed. She was on the bed crouched over him within the next heartbeat. She peered down into his eyes with a hunger searching for something he wasn't certain of but hoped she would find within him.

"Mine..." He heard her say and exulted with the knowledge that he had been rewarded with the one thing he had always wanted. To belong to someone.

She bent down and extended her tongue out to touch the place on his chest above his heart. His back arched head tilted up as her tongue traced up his chest over the nape of his neck and up and over his adam's apple. His hands reached for hers but she moved them to the neckline of her dress. Then with a heave it ripped open down the middle leaving her in only her bra and panties.

Ronin raised his head hands to hold her hips and lifted his head, lips puckered, hoping to be graced with the kiss of his dreams.

------------------X

IC: Gregory Wolf

"...Thanks again, Mr. Wojnakowski," Greg told his supervisor at the hospital.

"Hey you're a good kid, Greg," The balding man said patting his back, "If it means having someone to work the double shift tonight...The Sox are playing game 7 against those god damned Yankees tonight...if they lose or worse if they win...it will mean a wicked load of work to go around for us. So sure you can crash on the overnight bunk if I can have the extra man in case we get a rush in the ER."

"I'm just going to change into some scrubs," He told his boss and headed to the staff locker rooms.

"Hey kid," Mr. Wojnokowski called after him, "I feel bad for you getting kicked out by your roommates and all, but this is a hospital not the motel 6. When your double is over you look for a place of your own."

The door closed and Greg stepped inside the locker room. He jumped when he found Onyx sitting there waiting for him.

He shook his head, "Just when I thought I was done with you being my shadow. You know this is fast becoming a case of you stalking me. I don't know whether to be flattered or creeped out."

He stepped around her to his locker noting she sat still with her back turned to him. Was she was giving him his privacy as he changed?

"You know this is the boys' locker room and not to mention only for hospital staff," He told her as he changed into his scrubs, "You're going to have a hell of a hard time to explain why you're in here if someone else comes in through that door."

He was listening to her ever so clever answer and attaching his hospital ID on when he heard what sounded like Emily shouting in his ear, "GREG!!!!!"

He shook his head as some sort of creepy dark island filled with monsters flashed before his eyes and then it was gone. He looked around but didn't see Emily anywhere. Was he going crazy?

-----------------X

IC: Batai

"GREG!!!!!"

Batai shook his head, "It won't work, Miresroyo. We both know the Anjou's mind is too cluttered, chaotic, and his attitude...he'd think he's gone mad before heeding you."

But then an idea hit him, "The vampire will be more receptive though. Try reaching out to him."

---------------------X

IC: Soren Mendoza and Deagan

Just outside of Boston's city limits was a gas station and behind it was a clump of trees owned by an organization dedicated to preserving nature....all of it a front for Soren's tribe of werewolves. This patch of land was sacred, one of many within and around the city.

Soren sat cross-legged, eyes closed, meditating. Deagan paced the edge of the trees. His grand-father was still and serene. Deagan, wasn't at all. He was the type that needed to do something at all times. He fidgeted and could never get comfortable when trying to sit still. But his grandfather could and would sit as unmoving as a stone.

He saw a truck pull up into the gas station's parking lot and two people climb out heading towards them. He turned to his grandfather.

"-I know, Deagan, we have visitors," He said before Deagan's warning could escape his lips. His grandfather stayed still as a stone eyes closed but awaiting yet another-interesting conversation-with his rival, "Let him approach."

Deagan did as he was told glaring threateningly at the old man as he stepped before his still meditating grandfather.

"Good evening, Warin," He asked him, "Care to meditate with the spirits with me?"

Deagan glowered at Warin's bodyguard. A huge hulking black man...he could take him...it would be easy. He'd even have fun doing it. More fun than kicking that pansy-assed pussy his grandfather's been watching back in the city earlier.
 
Last edited:
Emily

So can't reach the one who is partly to blame so why not one of the victims. Fine

Closing her eyes she again focused and showed the scenery the monsters her being trapped and all of the connections to the necklace.

DARREN!!!

Onyx

She looked at him with a smirk.

One vampires are not the only one with pull in the powers that be in places like this plus... there is someone who wants to talk to you.

She motions behind him and there stands the old blues player's ghost.

Son you have all these people telling you everything... but you ain't telling the person that matters... nothin'. You can't tell me your heart don't hurt for her. Deep down... you know she lashed out in pain not anger or hate. You see patients here all the time lash out like that. Have you seen the people they lash out at walk away? I know doctors get called every name under the sun by patients who in more pain than the world should ever know. Do they walk away?

He seemed to fade a little.

I never could drive her away either when I was told I was dying. Even telling her I could not accept such a precious gift as she offered for me to become like her. Just because this old man was a fool son... don't you be one too. I can see deep down you don't want to be away from her. You want to help her but you think you don't know how but you do boy... both of you do. And yes I mean that wolf sitting right there in your soul. You know what is right and what you should do... do it. You work in a hospital... she is hurting... would you walk away from a patient that needed you? How is she any different?

He smiled to him in that ancient soothing old man smile.

You have any questions?

Rayna

She lunged into a deep consuming kiss as her hands moved to guide his and begin to seal their physical union making two bodies one laying final claim to her blood doll.

Warin and Garreth

Warin snorted at the arrogancertain of Soren and the impotent rage of the pup. The only saving grace was the pup would never accept the truth about Jalla. He was far too much his father's son to truly accept the reality of his true destiny just like that worthless Greg however he did ha've to deal with him and the infernal bitch Onyx.

I have no time for meditation "old friend" just a brief visit to pass along some... information. Well that and to commend the young pup for his continued hatred of his grandmoth... Jalla.

Garreth laughed at the intentional slip up and the boys reaction. Warin however cotinued as if nothing happened.

Now on to the wayward cub and the outsider. Where has the outsider been? Lurking around the wayward pup... much less his vampire owners. He is a threat to our kind you know that. He sides with that vermin bloodsucker and her minions. Well we... will deal with all of that... you just sit here and chit chat with the spirits or... better yet aren't you supposed to go hunting with your daughter and that other abomination... and you can't forget your meeting with that infernal vampire bitch. Soren with you focusing on spirits and pipe dreams I will do your job and protect our kinds interest... Starting now.

He turned looking to Deagan...

You help me more than you will ever know hating her boy... keep up the great work... there is no need to accept the spirit bear your family line is connected to.

But then again... Soren's lack of backbone in anything really is to thank... what is it now Soren... first your daughter... then the outsider Onyx mother... and now the help vampire lover Greg... Be careful Deagan... people tend to die or worse in Soren's care.

With that they turned to leave.
 
Last edited:
IC: Darren Cross

Darren was on his phone walking through the hallways of the hotel surrounded by people who needed Rayna's okay dealing with a hundred little things. One vampire brought a several samples of curtain in a variety of colors another with folders in hand proclaiming the budgetary cutbacks needed to be taken, another with stock orders needed to be made from their associated blood banks.

He was being surrounded and inundated. Each one not asking for something major. All of them were fairly quick, but there were so many of them. He was bleeding to death from a hundred papercuts. This wasn't him. He was no beaurecrat. He had left the hotel and being Bishop's protégé because it sucked his soul out of him. Yet here he was back in the center of the storm of papers and little details unworthy of their Commander's attentions.

"DARREN!!!" He heard Emily's voice and a flash of some sort of cave with her and Batai.

He thrust his hand out from him shouting, "Stop! Everyone shut up."

He closed his eyes and tried to focus, "Emily, are you okay?"

----------------X

IC: Batai

"The vampire will be more receptive though. Try reaching out to him."

"So can't reach the one who is partly to blame so why not one of the victims," Emily said turning to look at him, "Fine."

He felt the island shudder as she reached out to the other person she was bound to in the living world and exerted her will upon it. His little Miresroyo was so powerful in the world of dreams. More powerful than she knew. If she had been born among his people she would have been instructed since childhood by the shaman of his tribe. Now he watched as she instinctively and effortlessly bridged the world of dreams and the waking world. It was something difficult even for shamans.

Perhaps-if she was not precise it could result in utter disaster, but if anyone could do it-Emily was the one.

"Miresro He said, "It is possible you could bolster the island. I am part of the dream now, and Rayna has sole custody of it, but you...you can take part of the burden from her in propping this place up...if you do it precisely, you could reinforce the light here...turn the island back the way it should be."

-------------------x

IC: Gregory Wolf

He glared at Onyx when she brought in the ghost of the blues singer whose death had made Rayna flip her lid on him. He had thought he had made his stance on this issue clear back in the park. But even though he was annoyed with her, he still liked Onyx, and the truth was a part of him still cared a great deal about Rayna's well-being.

So he listened to what the blues man had to say, and then when he finished he asked, "Yeah, Why don't you just go and tell Rayna to lighten up instead of bitching to me about it?"

He looked to Onyx, "I get it. I do, but what you need to understand is the thing between us is more about me than the two of us. I have to become comfortable in her world, your world too, first. You helped me take a step before that making me see that the wolf and I are the same thing, but there's still a long way to go before I'd feel capable of going back to Rayna."

-------------X

IC: Ronin

Then he felt those hands shove him back, hard, hard enough his feet left contact with the carpeted floor. He sailed through the air to land with a bounce atop the room's bed. She was on the bed crouched over him within the next heartbeat. She peered down into his eyes with a hunger searching for something he wasn't certain of but hoped she would find within him.

Her hands claimed his directing them to touch where she wished to be touched. She bent down and laid further claim to his lips in a kiss that nearly made Ronin lightheaded with bliss, and then she sunk down over his cock. Her sweet little sex stretching tight around his great length.

-----------------X

IC: Soren Mendoza and Deagan

"Good evening, Warin," He asked him, "Care to meditate with the spirits with me?"

"I have no time for meditation "old friend" just a brief visit to pass along some... information." Soren's old rival said, "Well that and to commend the young pup for his continued hatred of his grandmoth... Jalla."

Deagan growled, "And fuck you too, old man. It's none of your business anyway. I'll-"

"-Deagan," With that word spoken in a tone that could snap oak trees from Soren Deagan's mouth slammed shut. He did glare even harder at both Warin and Gareth when he laughed mockingly at him.

"Now on to the wayward cub and the outsider," Warin continued ignoring Deagan's hateful glare, "Where has the outsider been?"

Soren's face didn't betray his surprise. He had hoped Warin would neglect to notice Onyx's absence. "I believe she said something about going into the city to-"

"-Lurking around the wayward pup..." He said catching Soren in mid-lie, "Much less his vampire owners."

He knew about Gregory, and Soren had been so careful watching over the youngling without getting too close to him.

"He is a threat to our kind you know that."

"No, he is just a young scared little man, no threat to us in the slightest," He lied. He didn't like such deceptions, but he could not allow Warin to believe Gregory was any more of a threat to him as he already did.

"He sides with that vermin bloodsucker and her minions."

Soren shook his head, "I told you and the other elders of the tribe I would deal with the arrogance of the Vampires in the city myself."

"Well we... will deal with all of that..." Warin declared.

Soren cast a worried glance towards Gareth. He would hate to desecrate this sacred place with violence. "What do you mean, Warin?"

"You just sit here and chit chat with the spirits or..." Warin pointed accusingly at him, "...better yet aren't you supposed to go hunting with your daughter and that other abomination... and you can't forget your meeting with that infernal vampire bitch."

He sighed, "Your anger only clouds your vision, my friend." Soren was starting to get more and more worried. Why would Warin reveal himself so plainly unless he had something up his sleeve? But what? "Come sit. Let us meditate for serenity here."

Warin turned from him in disgust, "Soren with you focusing on spirits and pipe dreams I will do your job and protect our kinds interest... Starting now."

Deagan snarled, "What are you up to, you fucking old goat?"

Warin turned to look at him, "You help me more than you will ever know hating her boy... keep up the great work... there is no need to accept the spirit bear your family line is connected to."

Deagan glowered at him. He knew his grandmother was out there, and he had known the story of his grandfather, and he didn't hate them. He just didn't give a fuck about either of them. His family were the people who raised him. His great grandfather and the rest of his tribe.

"But then again... Soren's lack of backbone in anything really is to thank... what is it now Soren... first your daughter... then the outsider Onyx mother..." Warin continued, "And now the help vampire lover Greg..."

Soren's eyes narrowed at that. He was up to something. Was he truly going to move against him by openly attacking Gregory? That was a bold move. Warin must either think himself secure enough among the other elders of the tribe to survive the consequences or worried enough about what Gregory taking his destiny would mean for his ambitions.

"Be careful Deagan..." Warin sneered to the young and rambunctious werewolf. "...people tend to die or worse in Soren's care."

"After you old man," Deagan growled.

Warin and Gareth had already turned to leave.

Soren watched them drive away and sighed rising from his crouch, "Deagan, go into town with a few of the younglings you trust and be prepared to aid Onyx in protecting Gregory."

"Why," Deagan snapped at him, "He's just a whining cry-baby, pussy. He isn't worth a damn for anything. Why do we even care about saving his worthless ass?"

"He is destined to save us," Soren told him simply, "At least go to back up Onyx. I know how you feel about her."

"Fine. I'll go," Deagan grumbled, "But not for that pansy-assed savior of yours."
 
Emily

She could barely hear Darren.

We are fine... the necklace... Batai's realm to hold him with Rayna... her anger...pain... tearing this place apart... monsters... darkness... HELP HER!

She staggered back and sat down hard against the lion.

I hope he got all of that. What do you mean bolster the island?

Onyx and The blues man

There was no reaching him Onyx shrugged. Part of her wanted to drop kick him into the future so he could see what his stubborn bs was going to cause.

Sorry old man. I honestly hoped you were right that you could reach him. I will find another way if I can to save her from herself...

The old man looked at him.

Son just answer me this... do ya love her?

He was not ready to give up just yet. He just watched him.

I saw you try to comfort her. You want to hate anybody for her cold anger... blame me... not her.

Rayna

Anger pain sorrow all burned to hunger... a hinge to feel like someone was truly there for her. She stared down into his eyes leaning in to nip at his lips and neck.

Mine...

She purred almost growled as she nuzzled against his neck. Riding her blood dillness intently body rippling over him.

Warin

After leaving the sacred circle War in dropped Gareth off to begin the next phase as he took off to meet with someone who was a unique ally to the cause...he smiled when they climbed into the van and began giving directions for their next stage of the plan.

Gareth collected the streetrats and city wolves on Warin's side. Mobilizing the next plan to begin causing random "fights" and other issues to begin taxing and distracting the police and other emergency services

Andrei.

He stood there watching Darren. All the others wandering around either did not see him or didn't want to see him. He was the first of the ruling bloodline to come to America. He appeared now because not one but two of his descendants were at risk. He could tell the young ghost spoke to him so he waited till that connection vanished before approaching.

Darren isn't it?
 
Last edited:
IC: Batai

"Miresro," He said, "It is possible you could bolster the island. I am part of the dream now, and Rayna has sole custody of it, but you...you can take part of the burden from her in propping this place up...if you do it precisely, you could reinforce the light here...turn the island back the way it should be."

When she finished talking to the vampire she staggered backwards and he was pleased to find her sit down leaning against the solid and comforting bulk of his Lion.

"I hope he got all of that," She stated.

"I am sure he did," He reassured her, "He's the one that is a good listener."

"What do you mean bolster the island?"

"When me and Rayna made this place we shared ownership of it," He explained, "But then I was murdered and Rayna took sole ownership to tie my spirit to this place and the necklace. So I am part of this Island now and she is the sole custodian of it. That is why its reacting so strongly to her change in demeaner."

He bent down to look at her face to face close up. "But there is still a co-pilot's seat to this place and you have the greatest natural talent of dream-walking. If you were to merge your sacred place with this island you'd be able to reverse or absolve the changes the darkness in my wife is causing here."

------------------------X

IC: Darren Cross

He closed his eyes and tried to focus, "Emily, are you okay?"

"We are fine..." Came the dim reply, and that was a relief. Darren didn't know how to help them if they were in the world of dreams.

"The necklace... Batai's realm to hold him with Rayna... her anger...pain..." She continued feeding him a rush of images flowing too quickly to recognize much of it, but all of it giving him a definite bad vibe, "tearing this place apart... monsters... darkness... HELP HER!"

He rushed through the crowd of people. How could he help? Rayna wasn't listening to him. She didn't want anything to do with him anymore.

"Darren isn't it?" Someone said appearing before him.

He stopped dead in his tracks, "Who are you...wait..." His eyes narrowed at the spirit that popped up right in front of him, "...I know who you are?"

---------------------X

IC: Ronin

Her hands claimed his directing them to touch where she wished to be touched. She bent down and laid further claim to his lips in a kiss that nearly made Ronin lightheaded with bliss, and then she sunk down over his cock. Her sweet little sex stretching tight around his great length.

She peered into his, into his soul, and he offered it up for her inspection without hesitation. This was his greatest dream come true. Ronin was of service to the Commander of the city. There was no greater calling in life than being here, and feeding this powerful and wise woman.

She nipped and nibbled on his lower lip, and he moaned as she rose and sank up the length of his cock in a rippling motion.

"Mine..."

"Yours..." He confirmed, "...As no other can be...Commander."

--------------------X

IC: Gregory Wolf

He looked to Onyx, "I get it. I do, but what you need to understand is the thing between us is more about me than the two of us. I have to become comfortable in her world, your world too, first. You helped me take a step before that making me see that the wolf and I are the same thing, but there's still a long way to go before I'd feel capable of going back to Rayna."

"Son just answer me this... do ya love her?" The ghost of the blues man pressed, "I saw you try to comfort her. You want to hate anybody for her cold anger... blame me... not her."

He laughed, "You think I hate her?" He ran hands over his face and then looked at Onyx, "I'm head over heels about her. Sure I'm upset with how cold she was towards me after you up and died on her old-timer, but I don't hate her. I can't hate her. I hate myself...I hated my wolf. I hated the lack of control over it, the taste of raw meat in my mouth when I wake up after a full moon, and I hated being alone trying to figure it out."

He glared to the blues singer, "The problem isn't her. It can never be her...the problem is me. I need to get my head straight without one of you clowns shoving this whole guilt-trip thing in my face wherever I turn."

He stabbed a finger straight at Onyx, "And I don't understand why you even care. What is it? Why do you want me and Rayna to get back together so badly in the first place?"
 
Emily

She closed her eyes and tried to picture their house there in the island. The house when everyone was happy. Darren Greg Rayna and her and Batai.

I don't know if I can. My place is kinda torn apart from all of this too.

Rayna

She purred...

As no other can be...

She rode more at that comment letting the intoxication of the moment erase Darren and Greg from her mind for now.

Like no other can be...

Andrei

I would hope my descendants know who I am. Mother saw fit to drag my painting back to the commander of the city's office and I find a cold... hurting... darkened soul of a descendant. The sacred ghost Dreamlands fracturing all over the place and an old bard ghost telling me not to blame you or the wolf pup but to blame him. What exactly is going on with your commander and do you have any idea of the war this could mean?

Onyx

Pressing a button on the wall she spoke. Soren and the others and vampires and all the other races petty silence be damned this IDIOT will know the whole truth before we all get wiped out.

A voice came back that sounded almost musical.

I hope you know what you are doing wolf.

With that Onyx was up and across the room pinning Greg to the far wall.

Why do I care... because this goes so far beyond Soren or Rayna or even you you pathetic excuse for life. You know about jghosts vampires and were creatures. Did it ever occur to you that there might be other races of "supernatural" beings. No cause you can't see past your own petty ego.

She growled a little and tried to maintain some calm.

It takes a very delicate balance between the vampires and the were creatures to keep the other races in check in towns. If that balance is lost or that balance is corrupted... LIKE Rayna is right now you wanna know what happens... On the nice side ghost towns the other races wipe everyone out and move on... Worst case... Global wars. In global wars vampires and were creatures end up as lab experiments just ask Embers mate.

The balance was always being tested with Bishop around... That is partly how Soren lost his daughter Jalla...she sacrificed herself to protect her son and the balance Rayna made them agree that Jalla could become an ankou like Ember and Ishari and the others.

That is why I am so interested... I don't want to lose another home or family over stupidity.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

"That is why I am so interested... I don't want to lose another home or family over stupidity."

He shook his head, "Nope, I don't believe you. Your fire is personal, Onyx, No more of this big picture bullshit all of you are trying to sell me. Tell me the real reason you want me and Rayna back together, the personal reason to you."

He tapped a finger into her chest over her heart and peered deep into her eyes. "You want me to believe you then be up front with me, and tell me something I can believe in."

----------------X

IC: Darren Cross

He stopped dead in his tracks, "Who are you...wait..."His eyes narrowed at the spirit that popped up right in front of him, "...I know who you are?"

"I would hope my descendants know who I am." The ghost said.

"Forgive me elder," Darren said bowing his head to him, "I would have thought you would have passed to the other side after all this time." He looked up to the founder of this coven. "How can I be of service?"

"Mother saw fit to drag my painting back to the commander of the city's office and I find a cold... hurting... darkened soul of a descendant." Andrei supplied.

"I know," Darren nodded, "Rayna isn't really like that, but something happened to a friend of hers, that has cast her in shadow. I'm trying to pull her out from the abyss, but she has to be ready to climb out of the dark first."

"The sacred ghost Dreamlands fracturing all over the place," Andrei replied, "And an old bard ghost telling me not to blame you or the wolf pup but to blame him. What exactly is going on with your commander and do you have any idea of the war this could mean?"

"I don't blame him, myself, Greg, or Rayna." He shook his head, "What happened happened. Recriminations won't change that. It was like a bad storm or tornado that passed over us. The only thing we can do now is try and pick up the pieces from the damage left behind. Rayna is the one blaming herself. She needs to accept what happened, and I pray that it won't destroy her when she does."

"As for the war..." He sighed, "With the way things are it may be unstoppable. You of all people know how bad a war with the shifter tribes can be, ancestor. I can only swear to do my best to keep it from starting."

---------------------X

IC: Batai

He bent down to look at her face to face close up. "But there is still a co-pilot's seat to this place and you have the greatest natural talent of dream-walking. If you were to merge your sacred place with this island you'd be able to reverse or absolve the changes the darkness in my wife is causing here."

Batai waited as she closed her eyes and tried to reach out to her sacred place.

Emily opened her eyes after a moment and shook her head, "I don't know if I can."

"Focus. You must believe in yourself,"

She said, "My place is kinda torn apart from all of this too."

He reached out and put his hands on his shoulder to reassure, "You can do this, Miresroyo. I believe in you. Now focus on the last time it was all together...think about the moment we were all happy that last time."

------------------------X

IC: Ronin

"Yours..." He confirmed, "...As no other can be...Commander."

"As no other can be..." She acknowledged rising up and down his hard length. "Like no other can be..."

His hands closed around her hips lifting and pulling her body down his cock in conjunction with her own motions. She felt amazing around him, so tight and hot, rippling around him. She was a goddess and he was merely mortal. He needed to hang on in order to service her as she deserves.
 
Emily

She focused not realizing that her connection to Darren and Greg which allowed her to travel from her home might just focus them too on the happiness and the good times before the darkness fell over Rayna.

I am trying but... Its weird... It seems so spread out... Why?

She could see Greg and Darren and Rayna... She was more shadow but still they were all there or were they?

Andrei

I am not speaking of a war with the shifters. We are always nearly at war with one faction of them or another. I am speaking of the old races...there are more mythical and magical beings than just our two races. The old races are kept in check by a strong united front from the elder leader and the commander of the shifters and vampires. It does not matter if either council agree or not the old races respect the "crown" if you will. Rayna and the wolf named Soren the heads of their respective peoples are the only ones the old races will not cross. Her darkness has to go... Your wolf friend has to step back in line and the old wolf needs to clean house on his end too.

His head turned as he glared at the vampire leading around the new blood dolls and almost seemed to growl.

Beware of that one and his sister and sire I must be going...

With that he was gone.

Onyx

A low lethal growl dripped from her like venom.

You want a personal reason... My mother... The member of the pack that took us in when I was a baby... The only member of the camp that didn't care I was an outsider and an orphan and wanted to be my mate and War in and his vermin who tried to kill us and only half succeeded costing me my only shot at a mate.

The home I lost long ago due to the same type of madness arrogance and stupidity.

She snarled.

That personal enough for you... You pathetic excuse and waste of a gift... Self centered self loathing stupid human!

Shayda

She ran into the hotel bloody carrying her vampire partner who was puking blood and looking grey and crumpled.

Another shifter cop clearly guarding the door to prevent someone or something from following them.
 
IC: Gregory Wolf

He tapped a finger into her chest over her heart and peered deep into her eyes. "You want me to believe you then be up front with me, and tell me something I can believe in."

"You want a personal reason..." She said with a angry dangerous growl, "My mother... The member of the pack that took us in when I was a baby... The only member of the camp that didn't care I was an outsider and an orphan and wanted to be my mate and Warin and his vermin who tried to kill us and only half succeeded costing me my only shot at a mate."

"The home I lost long ago due to the same type of madness arrogance and stupidity." She continued with an angry snarl. "That personal enough for you... You pathetic excuse and waste of a gift... Self centered self loathing stupid human!"

He offered her his hand, "Yeah, that's enough. My name is Greg. It's nice to meet you finally Onyx." He wasn't phased by her rancor towards him. He'd seen plenty of angry people here in the hospital. He knew real anger and the difference of frustration upon a convenient target.

"Warin again...same guy, every body I meet is trying to make him out like some Darth fucking Vader?" He asked, "Tell me about him, like: Why did this Warin guy try to kill you?"

---------------X

IC: Darren Cross

"As for the war..." He sighed, "With the way things are it may be unstoppable. You of all people know how bad a war with the shifter tribes can be, ancestor. I can only swear to do my best to keep it from starting."

"I am not speaking of a war with the shifters. We are always nearly at war with one faction of them or another," Andrei replied, "I am speaking of the old races...there are more mythical and magical beings than just our two races. The old races are kept in check by a strong united front from the elder leader and the commander of the shifters and vampires."

"The old races," Darren asked. He'd never heard of any races older than the vampires or shifters.

"It does not matter if either council agree or not the old races respect the "crown" if you will. Rayna and the wolf named Soren the heads of their respective peoples are the only ones the old races will not cross." Andrei continued.

"That's the problem, elder," Darren told him looking up towards the stairs up to the floor Rayna was on. "The way she is right now...I don't think that sort of united front will be possible."

"Her darkness has to go..." He asserted, "Your wolf friend has to step back in line and the old wolf needs to clean house on his end too."

Darren shook his head, "That's the other problem. Greg needs to figure out where he belongs on his own. I know him. He's the type of guy that can't be told or persuaded where he should be. He has to decide that himself."

Behind him Andrei noticed Donovan leading a line of four of his blood dolls up the stairs. "Beware of that one and his sister and sire I must be going..."

Darren looked at Donovan as he left and nodded even as Andrei vanished. He didn't need to be told that twice. Donnovan and his sister had always given him the creeps.

There was a commotion down in the hotel's lobby and Darren crossed over to the bannister to look down and saw Shayda carrying her partner and crying out for help. He rushed down the stairs towards her.

"Shayda," He asked, "What happened?"

-------------------X

IC: Batai

He reached out and put his hands on his shoulder to reassure, "You can do this, Miresroyo. I believe in you. Now focus on the last time it was all together...think about the moment we were all happy that last time."

"I am trying but... Its weird..." She said closing her eyes to concentrate hard, "It seems so spread out... Why?"

"I am not a dreamwalker like the wise-ones of my tribe, but I would say its because you've attached your sacred place to your friends and loved ones, the Vampire, the Canjou, Perhaps even Rayna herself. Not unlike what I and Rayna did when we made this island." He shrugged, "I am not the best one to explain it, but imagine them as the three pillars holding the foundation of your world up. Supposedly you can use your bond with them to call it here."

"Miresroyo," He said patting his hand on a rock next to him, "Come sit and give yourself some rest."
 
Onyx

Onyx does not take his hand and as he asks about Warin she just stares at him.

What the hell should you care who he is. Or that he would love be to see nothing more than Rayna and Sorin dead and this place a warzone with him ruling it all... Provided the old races don't wipe everything and everyone out themselves. Go move out from your mate and your pack and run away... Clearly that is all you are good for. Guess the spirits got it wrong for a strong wolf to stand with the leaders and usher in a new balanced "world" for all kinds around here. I don't see why we waste our time with you... We have a war to prepare to fight.

With that she turned and walked out she was not willing to deal with babysitting this self hating waste of space when she knew the war that was coming if there is not a united front and strong wall to keep the older races in their place.

Shayda

I was in a meeting with the council Lalani came her and fed then we met up and had to take off to deal with a street rat city wolf pack trying to ramp up a gang street fight. Next thing I know is she dropped when she got out of the car. Strange thing is one of theirs was deathly I'll too.

It was clear she was containing her bear side well but this was her partner and in all honesty with their years of partnership they were like sisters.

I have to get back to work we have had a few unusual eruptions in activity around town and most of it is not mortal in origin or participants.

Emily

Closing her eyes she climbed onto the rock and sat down. She held one hand out seeming to ripple and guide the water till the image seemed to form like a city model sitting on a table. Water falling away as she slowly seemed to zoom in till the house appeared but it was very different. Long beams sticking up through a collapsing roof and slowly each person can be seen as a beam sticking up through the roof.
 
IC: Darren Cross

"Shayda," He asked, "What happened?"

"I was in a meeting with the council Lalani came her and fed then we met up and had to take off to deal with a street rat city wolf pack trying to ramp up a gang street fight," Shayda replied, "Next thing I know is she dropped when she got out of the car. Strange thing is one of theirs was deathly I'll too."

Darren rushed over to Lalani and placed his hand over her forehead. She was burning up. This wasn't good.

"Can you hear me," He asked of her, but she seemed a little too delirious to respond much. Definitely not good. It didn't make a whole lot of sense though. Vampires were supposed to be immune to most diseases, and the ones they weren't immune to hadn't been seen for hundreds of years.

From the symptoms he could see offhand in Lalani it looked like it was close to Mt. Sinai Blood Fever. Blood Fever had wiped out an entire coven in Turkey back in the eighteen-twenties, but not a case of it at all since then. People had assumed it had burned itself out in that outbreak. On the other hand if it was Blood Fever Lalani should be having convulsions and experiencing hemorrhaging from her various orifices resulting from Blood Rejection. Darren was far from a doctor, but as far as he could tell the fever and delirium were the only symptoms that whatever this was shared with Mt, Sinai Blood Fever.

"I have to get back to work," Shayda put in.

Darren looked back at her. "You're just leaving her behind without knowing how bad off your partner is?" He rose back to his feet adding, "Surely you of all people just how dangerous a disease that can effect a vampire like this can be."

"We have had a few unusual eruptions in activity around town and most of it is not mortal in origin or participants." She told him.

In response Darren nodded but asked, "And Lalani showed no symptoms of being sick before she came here to feed earlier today?"

He bent down to lift Lalani in his arms, "Come on, Shayda. Help me get her to one of the rooms. Then you can go or stay as you feel you need to."
 
Shayda nodded she did need to learn what was going on but the city was in its own way erupting.

For now I will stay maybe I can find some herbs to help her. I have to keep the city safe too though.

She led the way her air about her had e eryone giving them a wide path till she found a room and opened it up for them.

I will need to send for some supplies from the other bears... Where is an Ankou they can go for me. Perhaps the others could help contain the city issues as well.

Ember walked over catching the were bears scent and hearing her words.

Tell us what you need I will go get it and my pack will aid the police in any way you tell them.
 
Back
Top