Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening to all our wonderful and beautiful little girls. :)

awww - thank you blue80! it started to rain during lunch but by mid-afternoon it had turned to snow. I had to go out earlier and it was slushy. It is expected that it will freeze. Should make things interesting tomorrow. I'm hoping for a snow day!

Hope you are safe and warm and dry where you are.

awww - thank you blue80! it started to rain during lunch but by mid-afternoon it had turned to snow. I had to go out earlier and it was slushy. It is expected that it will freeze. Should make things interesting tomorrow. I'm hoping for a snow day!

Welcome to Lit baby girl..........

Welcome

Do anyone here know someone name Toyota7878 I don't see anything on his profile

Hi sweetie, no, that's not someone I've heard of. If there is nothing in the profile, I usually get suspicious.

I hope everyone is bundled inside their homes and smiling! :kiss::kiss:

Hi sweetie, no, that's not someone I've heard of. If there is nothing in the profile, I usually get suspicious.

Thank you baby girl, I hope you safe indoors also?

OK thinks it's about to rain here and how about blue80

Last edited by a moderator:
dadddies and sisters

Hey everyone ugh I am bored but I also have to get ready for bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back