Memo To Nancy

FEELINGLUCKYPUNK

Loves Spam
Sooner than later youll need Trumps John Hancock on a bill. Bring kn eepads and a bib with your bill to the White House.

Sooner than later youll need Trumps John Hancock on a bill. Bring kn eepads and a bib with your bill to the White House.

Sooner rather than Later, Trumpski is going to need to finance his "Executive Branch" mob. He's already working with a minimum staff. He better hope Nancy will give him enough to fly AF#1 once in a while. :)

And also too, How is he going to fund his Defence Department with all the gizmos, if Nancy gets worried about the LOOMING DEBT, that his tax cuts for the 1% is causing, and decides to cut back on certain programs?

Ridddle me that Jimmy boy.:D

Last edited:
Sooner rather than Later, Trumpski is going to need to finance his "Executive Branch" mob. He's already working with a minimum staff. He better hope Nancy will give him enough to fly AF#1 once in a while. :)

And also too, How is he going to fund his Defence Department with all the gizmos, if Nancy gets worried about the LOOMING DEBT, that his tax cuts for the 1% is causing, and decides to cut back on certain programs?

I'm betting on Trump.

Yeah, that describes Trump, a john with his tiny hand on his tiny cock, jacking off to his fantasies of omnipotence while the real world passes him by.

Yeah, that describes Trump, a john with his tiny hand on his tiny cock, jacking off to his fantasies of omnipotence while the real world passes him by.

When you can't debate the idea, just attack the person.... stay classy

Trump decides what flies in DC, and Nancy will dance to his tune sooner than later. That's the reality of it all.

Trump decides what flies in DC, and Nancy will dance to his tune sooner than later. That's the reality of it all.

The con artist will do what he's done all his life. Fail. His own words show he has no clue what he's doing, he has no backbone, and is only doing what the Fox tabloid tells him to do.

He will fail because he set this up to fail. Two years. That's how long the House and Senate had to put a bill in place to fund the fake wall when Republicans controlled everything. Apparently it wasn't that big a deal since nothing got done.

To now claim there is some dire emergency happening when even the Republican Rep whose district sits on the border says there's nothing going on, shows the fakeness of the con artist and his cabal.

So she didn't get to go on her airplane ride. She'll just go later.

Of course she's eight visits to the troops in war zones ahead of Trump already. He needs to get his bone spurs out there.

Of course she's eight visits to the troops in war zones ahead of Trump already. He needs to get his bone spurs out there.

Yeah her trip to those can be postponed, the state of the union on the other hand....mmm...I think even if Trump does that later it shows weakness.

Yeah her trip to those can be postponed, the state of the union on the other hand....mmm...I think even if Trump does that later it shows weakness.

He doesn't have to do it from the House of Representatives. He could make hay with the broader Republican base by doing it from the White House with just who he wants to invite (the Dems were going to bring in hard-case furloughed government workers) and show the finger to Pelosi.

He doesn't have to do it from the House of Representatives. He could make hay with the broader Republican base by doing it from the White House with just who he wants to invite (the Dems were going to bring in hard-case furloughed government workers) and show the finger to Pelosi.

Good point. That would be the smart play for him. Let's hope he stays stupid and childish.

Nancy needs Trump just as much as Trump needs Nancy. Remember that Congress can override a Trump veto. Oh and impeach him for being a traitor. Whichever comes first.

On the news this AM. Democrats champion lotsa programs (like UFO RESEARCH) Trump will abandon in the present political climate.

On the news this AM. Democrats champion lotsa programs (like UFO RESEARCH) Trump will abandon in the present political climate.

It can only get worse, until Bob reports and indites. Then we might get the Third Branch to bend over and take one for the team! Even if the House Impeaches, Bob indites, and Roberts presides over the Senate, will the Rethug's cut their losses? It's a puzzlement.:confused:

It can only get worse, until Bob reports and indites. Then we might get the Third Branch to bend over and take one for the team! Even if the House Impeaches, Bob indites, and Roberts presides over the Senate, will the Rethug's cut their losses? It's a puzzlement.:confused:

I spose we'll see which way the cat jumps.

Why EXECUTIVE ORDER of Course . . . ala the Barak a Bozo Method!

Back