The 105th Week of The Demented Donald Dick Show

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
With last week over what Fresh Hell will be served next week?

The Third Year of Don the Con begins with:

Trump to address nation from Oval Office with ‘compromise’ proposal to end his government shutdown

President Donald Trump is scheduled to address the nation from the Oval Office in the nearly-empty White House on Saturday, to pitch a compromise proposal that would re-open the government in return for funding for his much-maligned border wall.

According to an earlier report from Axios, Trump will reportedly offer a deal that would “extend protections for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) — and also legislation to extend the legal status of Temporary Protected Status (TPS) holders,” in return for $5.6 billion in funding for the wall and “border security.”

Or, "Donald Sweetens the Deal" Let's see what congress says to that!:rolleyes:

Is he sweating yet, Nancy?:D
 
Trump demonstrates once again that he has no idea how to negotiate or make any kind of deal.
 
We voted for Trump and got Jeb!’ Right wingers explode in rage after ‘Amnesty Don’ offers immigration compromise

President Donald Trump’s proposed compromise with Democrats to end the federal government shutdown by trading funding for his proposed border wall for an extension of protections for some migrants was not popular with right-wingers who reacted with rage following Trump’s speech.

Ann Coulter, who many credit with inspiring Trump to force the shutdown with her stinging criticism of Trump, was one of the first to weigh in.

Ann was not happy. The RWNJ's are incensed, surprise surprise.

Nancy may not jump at this. IF she holds out a little longer, maybe Trumpski will gift her a penthouse in Trumpanzy Tower Santa Barbra?
 
We'd all been better off if they'd voted for Jeb to begin with. He at least would have known how to do the job without breaking all of the china.
 
Trump broke ‘fundamental rule’ of politics by splintering his own party on shutdown compromise offer: NBC News analyst

On Saturday, President Donald Trump broke a “broke a fundamental rule” of American politics by offering a compromise that splintered his own party, an NBC News analyst argues in a new column.

Trump offered Democrats a deal to end the budget impasse, offering a temporary reprieve to some undocumented migrants who currently have protection from courts in exchange for billions to build the border wall he promised voters Mexico would pay for during the 2016 election.

Many conservatives were outraged by Trump’s “amnesty” offer, including Ann Coulter, who many credit with spurring the shutdown by taunting Trump over his inability to fund the wall.

Meanwhile, Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is planning to bring Trump’s offer to the floor as fast as he can.

Trumpski plans to send this to the House with the Turtles rubber stamp, fat chance that Nancy will even send this to committee.:D
 
FAIL: Video shows 80 migrants easily crawling under Trump-style border wall in Arizona

A border wall in a remote section of the Mexican border failed last Monday after a group of 84 migrants crawled under it, a video posted by NBC News shows.

Video shot by a night camera set up by the border patrol showed families from Central America crawling under the border wall near Quitobaquito Springs, an area of Arizona’s Organ Pipe Cactus National Park.

“[An agent] saw a bus stop on the Mexican side of the border,” Grijalva said. “The bus driver got out, opened the doors and then proceeded to have approximately 80 people exit the bus and cross into the United States.”

It does not appear that the border patrol agent, who is working without pay because of the shutdown, was able to detain any of the migrants.

Needs deeper foundations obviously, add another $15 billion!
 
It does not appear that the border patrol agent, who is working without pay because of the shutdown, was able to detain any of the migrants.

Actually, the migrants crossed the border, were stopped as they lined up peacefully and requested amnesty. That is what they are supposed to do, enter the country then ask for amnesty.
 
Trump demonstrates once again that he has no idea how to negotiate or make any kind of deal.

Seriously? How about N Korea? Now no longer a nuclear threat. But of course in your mind that doesn't mean anything does it?
 
Seriously? How about N Korea? Now no longer a nuclear threat. But of course in your mind that doesn't mean anything does it?

Excuse me. The North Koreans have expanded their nuclear arsenal since the Singapore rout of Trump. They just haven't tested anything because they don't need to in this stage of development. Why is your knowledge and your research on this so lousy?
 
Excuse me. The North Koreans have expanded their nuclear arsenal since the Singapore rout of Trump. They just haven't tested anything because they don't need to in this stage of development. Why is your knowledge and your research on this so lousy?


You anti-Trumpers are hilarious. Twist and spin that is all you know, verbally that is. Sexually you probably don't even do that.

So when the N Koreans don't test any missiles for months it's because they suddenly don't need to. lol. And you know for a fact exactly what "stage of development" their nuclear program is at? Nothing more of a turn off then a guy like you who pretends to know. You must be a boring shit.
 
Look Out Chuck 'N' Nancy, President WALL Made A SPEECH

After watching President Arty McDeals twist in the wind for a month, IRL politician Mitch McConnell finally decided to throw the mook a lifeline. Despite constant screaming about women with duct tape over their mouths, Trump is getting blamed for the shutdown and even his own supporters are starting to turn on him. So Ol' Yertle summoned Mike Pence and Jared Kushner to his chambers for some #RealTalk.

"Tell Donald that he has to offer something so it looks like the Democrats are the ones who won't compromise." He said. (Probably.)

"That's great," squeaked young Jared (allegedly), "Democrats are desperate. We've got them right where we want them." McConnell blinked hard.

"No, Jared," he probably said. "They're not going to take the deal. We'd have more luck getting Mexico to pay for it. The point is to offer something silly so they turn us down, and then we try to convince the public that the shutdown is Democrats' fault."

"I don't get it," said Jared (allegedly), as Mother's boy Pence furrowed his brow and sighed through his nose. (Not allegedly, it's his signature move.)

"I know," Mitch might have said. "Believe me, I know."

:D:D:D
 
Chris Wallace roundhouses Mike Pence for blaming Democrats for shutdown: ‘You could open the government tomorrow

“The American people want action on our southern border,” Pence insisted. “They want border security. Eight-hundred thousand federal workers want us to find a way to open the government.”

“You could open the government tomorrow,” Wallace said, repeating the line three times. “The House has passed bills to open the government tomorrow, why don’t you sign them and open the government and then you can negotiate about this?”

“Chris, what the American people want us to do is to work on their priorities and the American people want us to secure the border,” Pence opined.

“No,” Wallace retorted. “Isn’t that you just want the leverage and you figure if you don’t keep the government closed then [Republican border was plans are] going to go nowhere?”

Mike the Mook, furrowed his brow, looked into the middle distance and sighed.:D
 
You anti-Trumpers are hilarious. Twist and spin that is all you know, verbally that is. Sexually you probably don't even do that.

So when the N Koreans don't test any missiles for months it's because they suddenly don't need to. lol. And you know for a fact exactly what "stage of development" their nuclear program is at? Nothing more of a turn off then a guy like you who pretends to know. You must be a boring shit.

Look it up, hot shot. You Trumpettes are a gas.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ear-program-quietly-advances-pressuring-trump

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ill-developing-nuclear-weapons-iaea-report-un
 

Look it up in Bloomberg and The Guardian? LMAO. You mean the fake news outlets. I'm really surprised you didn't recommend MSNBC. Too funny.

My advice to you....read between the lines and don't be so gullible. Nothing worse than a fake news captive.
 
Seriously? How about N Korea? Now no longer a nuclear threat. But of course in your mind that doesn't mean anything does it?
Do you know what the US gave up in order to make that deal?

TPP proceeded without the US, and Trump hasn't established separate trade deals with TPP countries, leaving US farmers out of the running.

The Iran nuclear deal is barely holding without US involvement, and US has managed zero further concessions from Iran.

USMCA remains unratified by any of the parties involved.

Trump and only Trump refused to sign the G7 joint statement.

Everything in Trump's address yesterday should have been laid on the table at the 1/2 meeting, where Trump offered nothing at all.
 
Look it up in Bloomberg and The Guardian? LMAO. You mean the fake news outlets. I'm really surprised you didn't recommend MSNBC. Too funny.

My advice to you....read between the lines and don't be so gullible. Nothing worse than a fake news captive.

Yes, of course. You only look anything up in Trumpette sources. Someday you'll wake up with no pants and Trump up your ass. :D
 
Do you know what the US gave up in order to make that deal?

<<<Yes, nothing.>>>

TPP proceeded without the US, and Trump hasn't established separate trade deals with TPP countries, leaving US farmers out of the running.

<<<TPP was a disaster. US economy is booming without it. Farmers are doing very well.>>>

The Iran nuclear deal is barely holding without US involvement, and US has managed zero further concessions from Iran.

<<<You mean the deal Obama paid off the Iranian's for the promise of them not further developing nuclear weapons. lol. Naive shit....we were fooled.>>>

USMCA remains unratified by any of the parties involved.

<<<USMCA will be a huge success.>>>

Trump and only Trump refused to sign the G7 joint statement.

<<<Thank god. We are finally done being ripped off by foreign countries. You must like being ripped off.>>>

Everything in Trump's address yesterday should have been laid on the table at the 1/2 meeting, where Trump offered nothing at all.

<<<You need to take Negotiating101.>>>
 
Yep...capital letters shows what a man you are. I mean you type with such authority. It's like....has to be. I mean you convinced me. How profound. Libtard asshole.

You are invited... To fuck right off. You obviously have no respect for others opinions, or the First Amendment.
I mean I don't fucking care if you are a Trumpanzy. You have to live with yourself, but don't come to my thread and try to shovel Trump-shit here.

Be careful, Nancy’: Trump threatens to deport 11 million immigrants unless ‘irrational’ Pelosi approves wall

President Donald Trump launched a furious attack at House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Sunday morning in a series of tweets filled with threats and invective.

Taking to Twitter, the president began: “No, Amnesty is not a part of my offer. It is a 3 year extension of DACA. Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else. Likewise there will be no big push to remove the 11,000,000 plus people who are here illegally-but be careful Nancy!

:D He's losing it!:D
 
Yes, of course. You only look anything up in Trumpette sources. Someday you'll wake up with no pants and Trump up your ass. :D

Typical liberal way to discuss. So old and boring.

btw everyday i wake up with no pants on. Just saying.
 
Thanks. I no longer debate, argue or try to reason with people who have no logic, just their "feelings".
 
‘Worst lawyer in the history of mankind’: Giuliani mocked on MSNBC for incoherent Sunday interviews

Watching clips of Rudy Giuliani’s bumbling and “insane” performances on both NBC and CNN on Sunday morning, the entire panel on AM Joy was beside themselves with laughter and disbelief that he was once a respected U.S. attorney.

After host Joy Reid shared clips from the interviews with CNN’s Jake Tapper and NBC’s Chuck Todd, commentator Tara Dowdell marveled, “Every week, Rudy Giuliani gets on national TV and confesses another crime.”

“It is almost like, did Rudy talk to Donald Trump at all?” he asked with a smirk. “This has got to be the worst lawyer in the history of mankind. He should be disbarred for being such a terrible lawyer. Every time he goes on television, he contradicts himself — and not what he said a week ago — in the same conversation he’ll contradict himself. It’s insane.”

Is dementia particularly prevalent in NYC, or the water in Trump Trash Palace?
 
So you opened the libtard playbook and are reduced to calling me names. Wow....pathetic.

Oh I didn't notice you were from NYC. That explains your density. Is everyonefromrm NYC an ass hole or are you just "one of them?":rolleyes:
 
Back
Top