Kiersten?

If you're going to be so lame in an attempt to irrelevantly distract from anything being posted, I'll have to declare you to be too dopey to continue playing with and will have to leave you alone to be scared so shitless about women in politics that you are opening threads about them on an erotica discussion board. :rolleyes:

If you're going to be so lame in an attempt to irrelevantly distract from anything being posted, I'll have to declare you to be too dopey to continue playing with and will have to leave you alone to be scared so shitless about women in politics that you are opening threads about them on an erotica discussion board. :rolleyes:
It sucks, doesn't it.Not irrelevant. You need to do some soul searching. It's really offensive to consider women as "the weaker sex". Bwaaaahahahaaha!

Beats me. You're the one who obviously is--or you wouldn't be triggered enough to post about it.

Hmmmm, so you're scared shitless of ramone45? Your logic, not mine. lmao

It sucks, doesn't it.Not irrelevant. You need to do some soul searching. It's really offensive to consider women as "the weaker sex". Bwaaaahahahaaha!

Typical Trumpette misrepresentation. Distraction, deflection.

Oh I do love the Trupettes' attempts at deflection and distraction.

If you've ever read anything I wrote you'd know my disgust for the far right as well as the far left. Just because I called you out doesn't mean I'm pro trump.

I get my news from the GB. I dont' watch TV, listen to radio, get a paper, or even visit news websites.

And NY is shit. They could cross it off the map in my view. Remember, Billary occupied a Senate seat from there too, so that should automatically exclude anyone from NY permanently.

Yeah!! Get rid of them and California. Fuck those liberal ass-holes!!! /s

GDP would be cut by more than 20% and the US would loose $130B in taxes annually. Plus how long before Oregon and Washington State follow suit and team up. Throw in all the north eastern sea board with NY on the other other side.

Yeah, just cross them off the map. Fuck those libtards!!

I have a feeling that both California and New York would get along nicely without much of the rest of the country dragging them down.

You're actually the one deflecting, Chief.

You Trumpettes certainly live in your own little fantasy trash heap world. It's sort of fun watching you scurrying around like scared shitless mice making this and that up as you have done on the thread. :D

How did this conversation about someone running for president go to states seceding or getting expelled from the union?

How did this conversation about someone running for president go to states seceding or getting expelled from the union?

I told someone who didn't know who the thread was about that it was Gillibrand from New York, and "New York" seemed to set off a knee-jerk rant and going straight to women's looks. You'd almost think that the poster was right-wing male.

NY gave us Donnie, AND Billary. They should never be allowed to give it to us again.

Women apparently. You were terrified of Michelle, terrified of Hilary, and now you're terrified of Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand.

It is sexist of you to imply that I "fear" a politician on the basis of their sex. What, in your sexist mind, is their to be feared by a woman? With Kiersten, I denounce lying. I'm not afraid of her. I denounce lying in general. I oppose Sanders, Schumer, Trump,
Pelosi. My opposition is unlimited my extraneous factors.Stop being sexist.

You Trumpettes certainly live in your own little fantasy trash heap world. It's sort of fun watching you scurrying around like scared shitless mice making this and that up as you have done on the thread. :D

Sometimes, it's best to know when to stop talking and take some time for introspection. In truth YOU live in a fantasy world. You specifically attempted to ridicule me for being afraid of a woman because in YOUR mind it is funny for a man to be afraid of a woman because women are weak and inferior. You wouldn't specifically ridicule me if I was "afraid" of a man because men are more capable of eliciting fear, right? Mrs. Gillibrand is a dishonest person. That's the simple reason I oppose her candidacy; not because she is a woman. She is as despicable as Donald Trump. She is a "do-nothing" Senator. Have you ever visited her website or Twitter feed? No matter what you click, you're hit up for money. Poll: "Do you stand with Kirsten?". Click "No". Website: "How much would you like to contribute?" He clear message: "I couldn't care less what you think. Just send your money."

Sometimes, it's best to know when to stop talking and take some time for introspection. In truth YOU live in a fantasy world. You specifically attempted to ridicule me for being afraid of a woman because in YOUR mind it is funny for a man to be afraid of a woman because women are weak and inferior. You wouldn't specifically ridicule me if I was "afraid" of a man because men are more capable of eliciting fear, right? Mrs. Gillibrand is a dishonest person. That's the simple reason I oppose her candidacy; not because she is a woman. She is as despicable as Donald Trump. She is a "do-nothing" Senator. Have you ever visited her website or Twitter feed? No matter what you click, you're hit up for money. Poll: "Do you stand with Kirsten?". Click "No". Website: "How much would you like to contribute?" He clear message: "I couldn't care less what you think. Just send your money."
Here is her website: https://www.gillibrand.senate.gov/

This is the campaign website: https://2020.kirstengillibrand.com/

See the last three letters? It's gov for government, and com for commerce.

I apologize for spelling her name incorrectly. That changes nothing, clearly.

Nope, it doesn't. You're just as scared shitless of her than if you actually knew her well enough to know how to spell her name. It's all you and your knee-jerk alt-right prejudices and fright.

Nope, it doesn't. You're just as scared shitless of her than if you actually knew her well enough to know how to spell her name. It's all you and your knee-jerk alt-right prejudices and fright.

So, you support her? I know her. Do you know her? Can you cite her landmark achievement as the junior Senator from the State of New York? She hasn't accomplished much.

I realize that this is not a unique characteristic for Kirsten, but she is so organically dishonest. She claims American are ready for a "young mom" in the White House. Cripes, she's menopausal for crying out loud.

Back