The 104th Week of the Trumpski PeeResidential Program

Trump's business failures were all there during the primary and campaign for all to see. This even was while his university scam was falling apart. Those who voted for him or didn't vote at all because they were idiots and couldn't choose are stuck with what they knowingly helped do to the United States.
 
Yeah, I had a back and forth with a couple of friends who actually stated that they don’t care about Trump’s history.

And they attributed all good things economy entirely to Trumps policies. “Manufacturing is roaring back under Trump!” I got crickets when I mentioned Obama’s SelectUSA program.

I did get called names at one point, though. That was kind of satisfying.
 


Trump's Tax Cuts For Rich F*ckwads Cost Half A Trillion Bucks More Than We Knew, Oops!


President Goodbrain's Big Fat Tax Cuts for Rich Fuckwads bill was the only thing Republicans got done during Donald Trump's historic first year in office, and boy, were they ever gonna do wonderful things for the economy and make everyone prosperous forever! Just as long as by "everyone" you mean big corporations and the already rich. The rest of us got boned! A new analysis of the economic effects of the tax cut at Bloomberg found cuts to the corporate tax rate resulted in a lot of tax savings for businesses (and corresponding growth of the national debt), but very little improvement for the economy as a whole. Once adjusted for that flood of tax savings, the overall benefit was actually a bit lower than growth projections before the tax cut. But at least we'll be paying for that corporate tax cut binge forever!

I'm tired of Winning, already!
 
Here is why Manafort handing Trump’s internal polling data to the Russians ‘makes the case’ for collusion: Clinton official

Lockhart then explained the importance of internal polling.

“The internal polling is very different than what you see on CNN or what you see, what you read in the newspaper,” he told the CNN hosts. “It tells you where to spend your money. it tells you what to target, who, and with what message.”

“That’s what the Russians wanted to know,” host Camerota interjected.

Lockhart agreed.

“It is the single most valuable data that any campaign can have,” he replied. “It is protected, and very few people in the campaign see it. And the fact that the Russians had it kinda makes the case.”

"Oh, That collusion?"
:rolleyes:
 
Pentagon officials ‘unnerved’ after Trump’s national security team keeps asking for plans to attack Iran: CNN

“Pentagon officials have also been unnerved by requests from the White House National Security Council, which continues to ask the Pentagon for options to attack Iran,” Starr writes. “Military planners CNN has spoken to say these requests are concerning since there is no real understanding of how Iran might react — or exactly what military objective the Trump Administration is trying to achieve.”

"Chicken-Hawks want a war to change the narrative away from Trumpski and the coming depression, and own the libs. They have no plan to "Win" anything. So an attack on Iran does what?:rolleyes:
 
Rudy Giuliani seemed ‘intoxicated’ — but don’t let him off the hook for ‘normalizing’ Trump crimes: MSNBC’s Mika

“This huge ball of yarn continues to unwind,” he said. “We all think we know where it’s going to end up. A big step forward, Rudy Giuliani, the president’s lawyer, admitting last night on CNN that, yes, members of the Trump campaign committed collusion.”

MSNBC’s Morning Joe gobsmacked by Rudy Giuliani’s collusion confession: ‘His eyes bulged — my eyes bulged’


Conservative floored by Rudy Giuliani basically admitting Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia to win the presidency

Rudy Giuliani claims he ‘never said there was no collusion’ between Trump and Russia — not sure about staff, though

CNN ruthlessly mocks Giuliani with hilarious montage of Trump saying ‘no collusion

:):):)

567986399129fbde32e9fa483fce4e2445e081407c9988648aa40b26760da3e0.jpg
 
Last edited:

Yes, as I noted elsewhere, I don't think it's all that clever of a move for the Trump nursery school to have her here in Washington rather than on a foreign trip.

She's done her job on the Trump-McConnell shutdown. She got a bill reopening the government through the House. The next move isn't her's or the House's to make.
 
Yes, as I noted elsewhere, I don't think it's all that clever of a move for the Trump nursery school to have her here in Washington rather than on a foreign trip.

She's done her job on the Trump-McConnell shutdown. She got a bill reopening the government through the House. The next move isn't her's or the House's to make.

Is Mitch back from his "Appalachian Trail" trip? Why hasn't he done anything? Has he lost the "Testicular Fortitude" to do his fucking job?:D
 
Here’s how 6 prominent Democrats say a bombshell BuzzFeed report changes the impeachment fight

BuzzFeed News reported Thursday night that attorney Michael Cohen lied to Congress about plans to build a Trump Tower in Moscow on direct orders from President Donald Trump himself, according to two federal law enforcement officials. In 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about the Trump Tower Moscow project, and he has since been cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team in the Russia investigation.

But the BuzzFeed report, written by Jason Leopold and Anthony Cormier, is a bombshell because it says actual law enforcement officials allege that when Cohen committed perjury, he was following Trump’s instructions. And if the officials’ allegations are true — “if” being the operative word — it would constitute criminal activity on the president’s part.

That info will 'stir up the Lib's." It may force them to get on with what is apparently evident, Impeach the Bastard. Now we just need Bob to dump his report on the matter of Felonious v America. Wing Nuts will go crazier but it's not a long drive.:D
 
‘Cornered animal’ Trump is ‘afraid’ in a way never seen before: former Trump Organization executive

Former executive vice president of the Trump Organization Barbara Res told CNN on Friday that President Donald Trump used to ‘roll with the punches’ — but the stress of his mounting scandals and investigations has the president ‘afraid’ in a way she’s never seen.

“Typically and historically, he always rolled with the punches,” Res told host Brianna Keilar. “He used to say all press is good press. Now I don’t see that. I see him going into a corner, I see him scratching back like a cornered animal. I think he’s afraid.”

"Man-Baby craps his diaper! Film at Eleven!"

:D
 
Trump Told Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress. Is That Bad?

With the lame Stream Media resorting to C&P of Twitter blurts, Wonkette has the goods.

Everybody knows Donald Trump is a shady dumpsterfuck mobster wannabe, and we've always assumed we would eventually find out he tampered with and threatened witnesses in the Russia investigation, because he's a shady dumpsterfuck mobster wannabe. So in that way, last night's breaking news from BuzzFeed isn't surprising at all -- that Trump literally told Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the Moscow Trump Tower project he was pursuing during the 2016 campaign, while lying repeatedly to the public and saying he had no business in Russia, NO RUSSIA, NO RUSSIA, YOU ARE THE RUSSIA.

Grumpy Lumpy Dumpling Trumpski's going DOWN!:D
 
Of course the BuzzFeed report doesn't surprise anyone operating with common sense.
 
McConnell is a ‘complicit little coward’: Former senator unloads on Senate Majority Leader for dragging out shutdown

Or, "Boxer bashes bumpkin!" might be better headline.

Retired California Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer on Friday took a swipe at Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, telling MSNBC that the Kentucky Republican was “a complicit little coward” who was just as responsible for the shutdown as President Donald Trump.

Enough blame for everyone,so spread it around.:D
 
Fox News’ Shep Smith schools his colleague for framing shutdown as a problem caused by ‘both sides

On Friday, Fox News host Shep Smith said that President Donald Trump is to blame for the government shutdown. This is mainly because the president said that he would own the shutdown in an effort to get his border wall. The shutdown is headed into its fourth week and millions of Americans are being impacted.

While interviewing his colleague Chris Wallace, Smith called him out for blaming “both sides” for the shutdown. Smith argued that it “was all on” Trump.

Elections have consequences. :)
 
I think it more constructive to limit it to the two: Trump and McConnell.

The obvious solution to this shutdown, the most constructive even for the Republicans, is to take the bill up in the Senate, pass it in both house with veto overriding votes and put the vile sleazebag in his place. Work from there until the impeachment process can kick in. Best for all deserving a solution.
 
tRump, threatening retaliation, in order to intimidate a witness-

Why drag Fima Shusterman, the father-in-law, into this ?
 
Back
Top