fat body and small brain

Conversely, if you get really skinny, you're brain gets larger, like so:

latest



And you turn blue, for some reason.
 
Holy shit! I've said the same exact thing about abortion! And Obamacare! We're BFFs!

The difference is abortions help lower the crime rate so paying for them is a much better economic choice whereas paying for the obese to continue to be obese costs more than letting nature take its course.
 
As I have said many times before, your health is not my responsibility. I shouldn't have to pay for you.

The education of your kids is not my responsibility. Your house catching fire is not my responsibility. Your need to drive to work is not my responsibility.

Yet we all contribute to schools, fire departments, roads etc.

Why pick on health care as something you don't wish to contribute to?
 
The education of your kids is not my responsibility. Your house catching fire is not my responsibility. Your need to drive to work is not my responsibility.

Yet we all contribute to schools, fire departments, roads etc.

Why pick on health care as something you don't wish to contribute to?

Because it's not health care. It's a system used to bleed people dry. If it were truly a system to make people healthy, all the smokers, obese, and drug users would be forced to change their ways. Instead, they are allowed to go about their, lives forcing others to support them and their unhealthy lifestyles.

On top of which, you pay and pay and pay for insurance then, on off the chance you need to use it, you're told you need to pay some more. WTH have I been giving you my money for all these years if you're going to tell me I owe more money?

Everything else you cited at least has some return for investment. We want an educated population (current trend notwithstanding) so they can go on to benefit society through their actions. We want our possessions protected, as much as possible, and if we're your neighbor whose house is burning down, we don't want it spreading to our house. Roads are obvious. Try living in a society without roads.

Health insurance offers little to no benefit for the vast majority of people. It's nothing but a cost which is rarely recovered and can't be deducted from ones taxes. Over one's lifetime they lose upwards of $100K paying for something they never use, money which could have been used to fund their retirement, pay bills or buy food. In fact, the leading reason people go broke in retirement, other than not saving enough, is because of paying for health insurance. The only ones who make out are the insurance companies who have convinced people they won't survive the zombie apocalypse without insurance.

Comedian Cate Garey said it best:

Insurance companies are like the mafia. They have to scare you into buying protection.

Their sales pitch is, "That's a nice family you've got! Be a shame if SOMETHING happened to them.
 
Alrighty, so then that also means: no driving on the roads, no police, no fire department, etc.

I'm sure you make more than enough money to provide all those things for yourself.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
 
Study Says Obese Teens Have A Smaller Part Of The Brain Which Controls Impulsive Reactions


https://www.moms.com/study-says-obe...the-brain-which-controls-impulsive-reactions/



Extra weight in 60s may be linked to brain thinning years later


https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/07/190724161155.htm


Obesity Can Lead to Brain Damage: Study

https://www.newsgram.com/obesity-lead-brain-damage/


Primary school children who are obese have poorer thinking skills, study suggests


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...on-thinner-obese-children-skinnier-peers.html
 
Last edited:
Back
Top