What's Up WIth Bob?

Mueller files heavily redacted documents accusing Manafort of lying to investigators

On Tuesday, Special counsel Robert Mueller provided judges heavily redacted documents against President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

Manafort was accused of lying to investigators. According to CNN, the documents provided evidence that Manafort lied to investigators.

“There are 30 pages in this,” said CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “Another 70 or 80 pages of various appendixes. He was still in touch after he left and no longer the campaign chairman and he was also involved after both of them were formally indicted by the federal prosecutors.”

This story is still developing…

Bye bye Paul!:D
 

He was still in touch after he left and no longer the campaign chairman...

"Don't say goodbye; Just say so long..." = Eric Nagler
Or would Beatles' "Hello Goodbye (etc.)" be more appropriate?

I also heard he was providing info to the Russians, & since I heard that I heard there was a chance Trump himself was some sort of agent for/to the Russians. (Was that a KGBig Mac he was feeding the Clemson player during the shutdown?!)
 
Law firm linked to Manafort to pay US more than $4.6 million after being caught in Mueller probe

he Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom Llp law firm has settled with the U.S. Justice Department over violating the country’s foreign agents law when it worked on behalf of Ukraine on a public relations campaign in 2012, agreeing to pay more than $4.6 million, the department said on Thursday.

The Justice Department said Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice hired Skadden with assistance from President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, to write a report on the trial of its country’s former prime minister. After meeting with Ukraine’s public relations firm and Manafort in 2012, a lead partner at the firm began contacting a journalist to promote the report, the department said.

:)
 
statement from Mueller's office



“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the special counsel’s office and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony is not accurate,” the statement from Mueller spokesman Peter Carr said.


(Mueller’s office does not leak.)


Ben Smith
Ben Smith Verified Account

@BuzzFeedBen

In response to the statement tonight from the Special Counsel's spokesman: We stand by our reporting and the sources who informed it, and we urge the Special Counsel to make clear what he's (- Mueller -) disputing.

5:24 PM - 18 Jan 2019

(My viewpoint, is that this could be an elaborate fishing expedition, seeking to know what Mueller has. The news outlets have pointed out tRump's insistence on getting pledges of loyalty. )

What we have recieved is statements from anonymous "senior White House officials," and anonymous "White House aides" that refuse to tell the public what their names are. There is always someone from the tRump loyalist camp, willing to show their faces to news cameras and lie to the public. But, you cannot get a straight forward fact from them.
 
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow breaks down the four times Mueller has commented — and what tonight’s statement means

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow noted that although special counsel Robert Mueller’s rare public statement denying BuzzFeed’s reporting is shocking, it’s not the first time his office has done so.

Earlier in the evening, Mueller’s office said BuzzFeed News’ report about former Trump attorney Michael Cohen being ordered by the president to lie to Congress was “not accurate.”

“I have on the air previously expressed envy and jealousy for [Mueller spokesperson] Peter Carr because that seems like a great job if you’re a spokesman for the special counsel’s office,” the host said. “Your job is to never say anything, right? The special counsel’s office almost never makes public comments.”

Oh God, now we have the LSM and the RW/LWNJ News, now it's just 'not accurate News?"

SO tell us Bob, what the Fuck?:rolleyes:
 
Buzzfeed can only speculate, but the Mueller team is dead certain that the story isn't accurate. Mueller knows exactly what is accurate, and that has to be making Trump squirm.
 
Bob needs to get his report out of things he can prove, so the rest of the country can debate just how far up shit creek to send Individual #1, and a few Senators who seem to be missing.

How many rubels did he find in the hands of pol's? Both sides? Okay, any Congress Critter with rubels from the NRA or else where, should have a seat in the canoe.
 
Get over it. Trump won the election. Every since the communist wing of the Democratic party has been running around in circles trying to overthrow the government. You offer nothing in the way of leadership or policy to help this country and if you were really serious about this subject you would be all over Hillary Clinton who lied to Congress, destroyed evidence and took money from the Russians and committed other crimes as well as Obama who sold out to Russia and allowed the Imperialists to regain some of their old colonies and back the terrorist who made war and murdered our people. But no. So you are not a bit upset with Trump on policies or anything else. You just want to make us into another slave state.

If you think the people are with you then allow this country to have fair elections without stuffing ballot boxes, bringing in illegals to vote, and voter I. D. and proper counting of ballots. Bring Hillary and others who have committed crimes to justice to prove you are interested instead of wasting you time and lying in the media and free speech and using violence against those who have different views then you do. If you act like ISIS terrorist then you have to be treated like them.

Right now you have this Cortes fool as your poster child for Progressive, Liberal, Fascists, Communist, Corrupt Party. And you have a former Nazi George Soros as your party head. He decides not anyone else who runs for President in 2020.

I realize how embarrassing it must be for you to admit you have been lied too, made a fool of, and showing your poor education on here. But soak it up and stop being a cry baby.
 
Get over it. Trump won the election. Every since the communist wing of the Democratic party has been running around in circles trying to overthrow the government. You offer nothing in the way of leadership or policy to help this country and if you were really serious about this subject you would be all over Hillary Clinton who lied to Congress, destroyed evidence and took money from the Russians and committed other crimes as well as Obama who sold out to Russia and allowed the Imperialists to regain some of their old colonies and back the terrorist who made war and murdered our people. But no. So you are not a bit upset with Trump on policies or anything else. You just want to make us into another slave state.

If you think the people are with you then allow this country to have fair elections without stuffing ballot boxes, bringing in illegals to vote, and voter I. D. and proper counting of ballots. Bring Hillary and others who have committed crimes to justice to prove you are interested instead of wasting you time and lying in the media and free speech and using violence against those who have different views then you do. If you act like ISIS terrorist then you have to be treated like them.

Right now you have this Cortes fool as your poster child for Progressive, Liberal, Fascists, Communist, Corrupt Party. And you have a former Nazi George Soros as your party head. He decides not anyone else who runs for President in 2020.

I realize how embarrassing it must be for you to admit you have been lied too, made a fool of, and showing your poor education on here. But soak it up and stop being a cry baby.

Still off your meds, I see.
 
Buzzfeed can only speculate, but the Mueller team is dead certain that the story isn't accurate. Mueller knows exactly what is accurate, and that has to be making Trump squirm.

Do you think that Mueller, contrary to beliefs and practice felt the need to apply brakes to talks of impeachment?
 
Do you think that Mueller, contrary to beliefs and practice felt the need to apply brakes to talks of impeachment?

It appears to me that Mueller wants to scotch any indication that information is being leaked from that shop. That said, I'm pretty sure he's already made sure the final report makes it to the public no matter how the attorney general "summarizes" it.
 
I was wondering if maybe the leak was planted to find and plug the hole.
 
Jack you didn't disagree with anything I said. Herr Muller has a group of experts who have dealt in corruption greed, lies, treason and dumb ass. Hillary Clinton, Princess Nancy, the poster child of dumb commies Cortez, Waters, Reed, Obama, Rachel, CNN, MSNBC and of course DNC and ISIS. All members of his staff as well as the dirty cops of the FBI. These fine people will be his expert staff on screwing things up.

It's a good think Hillary wasn't elected. With all she really is guilty of doing and that includes everything Herr M is trying to get on Trump but hasn't in two years, she would be hanging for the old oak tree by now.
 
Last edited:
Here’s why Mueller may be about to issue Friday indictments

Will tomorrow be "Felonious Friday"? If not, when will our National nightmare end!:eek:

There’s a ‘big clue’ Robert Mueller will drop new indictments on Friday: CNN reporter

On Thursday, the grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller heard testimony from the stepson of Rober Stone associate Jerome Corsi.

This is notable, CNN reporter Shimon Prokupecz told host Don Lemon on Thursday, because Mueller’s grand jury usually has Thursdays off.

“This could give us a big clue that perhaps something is coming,” he said. “Honestly, I think we’re all on edge, thinking that perhaps something may be coming tomorrow.”

Hope springs eternal!:)
 
Last edited:
Expect Roger Stone to ‘fold like a cheap lawn chair’ under Mueller indictment: Former federal prosecutor

Stone is charged with threatening another witness in the case, which Kirschner said is “ridiculous.”

“I think Stone will probably fold like a cheap lawn chair,” Kirschner said. “Come on board, and join team Mueller. Because if he doesn’t—when I read what’s in this 24-page indictment, every word in there you know Bob Mueller can back up with three pieces of evidence, and convicting Stone on this will be a cakewalk.”

Victim of WikiLeaks taunts Roger Stone about going to prison in WaPo op-ed

Roger Stone is ‘fooling himself’ if he thinks he can beat Bob Mueller: CNN’s Preet Bharara

Roger Stone probably tried to collude with Russia — but failed: Former protégé Sam Nunberg

:D:D
 
75934194_15dd4c264a.jpg


Mel-Brooks-Springtime-for-Hitler-The-Producers.jpg


'Cuffs For Donny'

Coming soon to a theater near you.
 
It was too stupid’: NBC reporter explains how Russians trying to spread fake Mueller docs flubbed things badly

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow revealed Wednesday that she and her team were the targets of a Russian disinformation campaign, and it seems she wasn’t the only one.

According to NBC News reporter Ben Collins, those who got direct messages from the Russian accounts found the information either complicated or obviously false.

Court documents released by special counsel’s office Wednesday said that the documents released on a Russian website were altered and falsified to make it seem as if the investigation was either a fraud or being bungled.

“It was a long tail mess-up some time back in November that’s now surfacing,” said Collins.

He called it a kind of “Russian doll situation,” but reporters who attempted to fact-check the information couldn’t even open the first Russian doll.

It was almost as if the Russians made the 'evidence" and the Rethuglicans pushed it out, to the LSM.
 
Mueller’s probe is not going to ‘slam to a halt on Valentine’s Day’ — no matter what the DOJ wants: ex-prosecutor

In his new weekly CNN column answering viewer and reader questions, former federal prosecutor Elie Honig wrote that “all told, the grand jury extension is one of many indicators that acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker‘s statement that Mueller is ‘close to being completed’ does not mean everything will slam to a halt by Valentine’s Day.”

There are other indicators as well, Honig noted: new charges being filed against Donald Trump’s longtime confidante Roger Stone; the “unresolved sentencing” and cooperation of former Trump national security adviser Mike Flynn and his deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates; the mystery subpoena Mueller filed in court against a foreign-owned company; “a potential subpoena on Trump”; and the ongoing investigations surrounding the president in Congress and the SDNY.

The former prosecutor pointed out that the district where he cut his teeth, meanwhile, is uniquely poised to damage Trump because it doesn’t have as narrow an investigational scope as Mueller.

“Take it from an alum,” Honig wrote, “the SDNY is uniquely tenacious and relentless.”

Mob Money? Russian Mob Money? Trump Mob Money? Tax Evasion???

And Prince Jarad, what is he up to in the Middle East, investment gathering. Oh I see. :D
 
Gee we all know how honest Herr Mueller is and that he has a nice fat well paid job that if he works it right will have for two more years. You know we could build a wall with the money he is getting. Oh and sweet Rachel, the poster child for fake news, don't forget it was Hillary who sold nuke material to the Russians, took millions of dollars from them in bribes and used them to interfere in the 2016 elections. It was Hillary, the wizard of computers, who destroyed her bathroom server and phones and lied to Congress and sent emails that any 10 year old could hack with state secrets in them. Yep Rachel is proof that the media is honest and fair and pro Constitution.

It is a good thing Rachel doesn't think of herself as a woman or she would be up in arms over Hillary's war on women and Bill Clinton's sexual assaults on underage girls and molesting and raping of women. But good fake media "reporters" don't report on things like that.

And of course Rachel and the Dumbacrats see nothing wrong with the three little pigs that are the top political leaders of Virginia. Like the fake Civil Rights and Women's Rights Groups she sees nothing wrong in what they did.

I think that the dumb puppet of Sorros, Cortez The Wise could use a running mate when she decides to enter the "race" for 2020. Rachel is perfect. But we all know that not one of those people who have declared will be running. The MEN in the smoke filled room like Sorros, Bloomberg and the former Obama string puller who now runs the governor of California will decide. They will pick someone easy and stupid and corrupt like Obama.

Now that Do Nothing and I Can't Read Pelosi is back in power (she will lose power in 2020 when the monsters she has help create will toss her out) Congress will be nothing but an overpaid bunch of hobo's. Even when they had both houses and the White House and the Supreme Court they never did anything.

I know that the Democrats/Socialist/Communists are for the people. CNN, MSNBC, Huff, Yahoo, and the Washington Post say so. You know they never lie.
 
Manafort transcripts provide a ‘real live glimpse into the mind of Mueller’ — and it’s ‘all about the Russians’: Ex-FBI agent

Figliuzzi joked that the Deep State conspiracy theorists’ argument that Manafort and his associates would be painted “as liars and as agents of a foreign power” had been proved right, just not in the way they expected. A federal judge agreed that Manafort was “lying about some of the most important issues at the heart of the special counsel investigation.”

“This is no more conjecture on our part, it’s looking more and more like a quid pro pro was at hand here,” Figliuzzi went on. “We know Manafort has given polling data to the Russians. We know there was discussions about policy towards Ukraine, Crimea. Is that what we’re talking about?

“And now what I call the why of the lies, why are so many people lying about so many things about Russia?” he continued. “Is it in fact that the truth is so damaging to this president, that it can never come out?”

That is what we are waiting for, the Trumpski that dares not show his ass!

Come on, Bob!
 
Mueller investigators may have interviewed Manfort’s Kremlin linked-associate Kilimnik in Russia probe: report

Special counsel Robert Mueller appears to have interviewed Konstantin Kilimnik as part of his Russia probe, Bloomberg News reported Thursday.

Kilimnik has been linked to Russian intelligence and worked for former Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

In a revised court transcript, Manafort defense lawyer Kevin Downing referred to a “302 for an interview of Mr. Kilimnik.”

A 302 is the name of the document FBI agents use to summarize a witness interview.

“On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson ordered that some phrases in a previously redacted transcript of the Feb. 4 hearing be made public. Those phrases include “at the U.S. embassy in the Ukraine” and ‘the United States State Department,'” Bloomberg explained.

:eek: Bob got to a Russian! How long will Manafort spend in prison, now? When will Bob dump on Trumpski?
 
Back
Top