What's Up WIth Bob?

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Buried in the squirrel pile of the last month is a story about what Bob Muller's investigation is doing, is headed, WTF and the like.

Rachel connected a few Dots.

Seems Bob is staffing up with experienced and high level people who know about Money Laundering, Foreign and Domestic Mobsters, as well as an Russian Fluent Eastern European Mob buster.

The New Untouchables?
 
Buried in the squirrel pile of the last month is a story about what Bob Muller's investigation is doing, is headed, WTF and the like.

Rachel connected a few Dots.

Seems Bob is staffing up with experienced and high level people who know about Money Laundering, Foreign and Domestic Mobsters, as well as an Russian Fluent Eastern European Mob buster.

The New Untouchables?
Missed that.
No wonder Trump's shorts are stained brown.
 
Exclusive: Former Justice Department official joins Mueller team

#Politics
August 1, 2017 / 3:56 PM / a day ago
Exclusive: Former Justice Department official joins Mueller team

Karen Freifeld

3 Min Read

Special Counsel Robert Mueller departs after briefing the U.S. House Intelligence Committee on his investigation of potential collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., June 20, 2017.Aaron P. Bernstein

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A former U.S. Justice Department official has become the latest lawyer to join special counsel Robert Mueller's team investigating Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election, a spokesman for the team confirmed.

Greg Andres started on Tuesday, becoming the 16th lawyer on the team, said Josh Stueve, a spokesman for the special counsel.

Most recently a white-collar criminal defense lawyer with New York law firm Davis Polk & Wardwell, Andres, 50, served at the Justice Department from 2010 to 2012. He was deputy assistant attorney general in the criminal division, where he oversaw the fraud unit and managed the program that targeted illegal foreign bribery.

Mueller, who was appointed special counsel in May, is looking into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the election, among other matters. Congressional committees are also investigating the matter.

Bob seems to be collecting a lot of 'Foreign Bribery' lawyers, I wonder why? :):rolleyes:
 
trump-afp-478x257.jpg

Here is why the obstruction case against Trump could be even stronger than we think

A new report suggests that special counsel Robert Mueller has put together a “powerful” case against President Donald Trump.

Federal law enforcement officials have told Vox that acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe warned top law enforcement officials they should consider themselves witnesses in any investigation into whether President Trump engaged in obstruction of justice.

The warning came after Mueller was appointed as a special counsel to oversee the investigation into ties between Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives. Mueller is also investigating whether Trump committed obstruction of justice by firing former FBI chief James Comey in May.

As many as ten of the nation’s top law enforcement officials could be questioned about the case. Notes taken by the officials are also likely to be used as evidence.

“What you are going to have is the potential for a powerful obstruction case,” one senior law enforcement official told Vox. “You are going to have the [former] FBI director testify, and then the acting director, the chief of staff to the FBI director, the FBI’s general counsel, and then others, one right after another.”

Oh I hope Bob brings the inditements out in June'18 just in time to sink the Rethugicans in the midterms.:rolleyes:
 
Oh I hope Bob brings the inditements out in June'18 just in time to sink the Rethugicans in the midterms.:rolleyes:

Or at least send a letter to everyone implying that there might be indictments. It worked so well when Comey did it.
 

Special counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a grand jury to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 elections, the Wall Street Journal reports.

The Journal reports the grand jury convened in recent weeks and will likely continue for several months, according to two sources familiar with the probe. The move signals Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible collusion with Donald Trump’s campaign has intensified.

“This is yet a further sign that there is a long-term, large-scale series of prosecutions being contemplated and being pursued by the special counsel,” Stephen I. Vladeck, a law professor at the University of Texas, explained to the Wall Street Journal. “If there was already a grand jury in Alexandria looking at Flynn, there would be no need to reinvent the wheel for the same guy. This suggests that the investigation is bigger and wider than Flynn, perhaps substantially so.”

Maybe we'll have a Christmas present or two?:D
 
Was reading Wonkette and there was a story about Trump's coming "Saturday night Massecree", to be labeled "The Night of the Long Sporks!" AH ha ha ah:D
 
Donny "Two Scoops" is toast, as Wonkette said, "You don't need a Grand Jury for an intel probe, only a criminal one."
Has Putin already granted political asylum? In Trump Towers Minsk maybe? Or maybe Slovakia will welcome Melania and her family? Naw, they're hated there, too. There's always Yemen.

Not only are the con artist's financial misdealings under investigation, so are those of his Jewish son-in-law who appears to be doing the, "Pay me to get into the U.S." game:
Your sickening anti-Semitism gets you onto my iggy list. Bye-bye, dolt.

Was reading Wonkette and there was a story about Trump's coming "Saturday night Massecree", to be labeled "The Night of the Long Sporks!" AH ha ha ah:D
You could put your eye out on one of those.
 
Robert Mueller’s latest move signals he just might take down Mike Pence too

:):):D

Special Counsel Robert Mueller is now pursuing Donald Trump’s various criminal activities from so many different ripe angles, it seems a matter of when – not if – Trump will become so thoroughly exposed that he’ll end up ousted from office. The presumption has been that Mike Pence assume office and, crippled by Trump’s scandals, play defense while finishing out the term. But Mueller’s latest move signals that he just might end up taking Pence down as well.

This all has to do with Michael Flynn. According to a New York Times report posted last night (link), Robert Mueller is now demanding that the White House turn over any documents it has in relation to Flynn’s employment as a foreign agent during the time that he was working for the Donald Trump campaign. Further, Mueller is now said to be investigating whether Flynn was taking secret kickbacks from foreign governments while working for the Trump campaign. This is a far more serious crime – legally defined as fraud – than simply being an unregistered paid foreign agent, which is essentially just a failure to file paperwork. The NYT article doesn’t even mention Mike Pence, but it should have, because he’s a crucial player in this.

A Twofer! President Ryan will be surprised, unless he's been taking the Russian Mob money too?
 
Has Putin already granted political asylum? In Trump Towers Minsk maybe? Or maybe Slovakia will welcome Melania and her family? Naw, they're hated there, too. There's always Yemen.

Your sickening anti-Semitism gets you onto my iggy list. Bye-bye, dolt.

You could put your eye out on one of those.

Though she'll never read it, I didn't know stating a fact is now considered wrong. Apparently if one doesn't mention someone is a Jew it's anti-semitic. Conversely, when one mentions someone's a Jew, it's anti-semitic.

I guess these folks are anti-semitic as well:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/jewish-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-synagogue-232801

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2017/01/05/ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushners-choice-of-neighborhood-narrows-the-focus-on-chabad/?utm_term=.ff791bdf9df8

And I guess pointing out ones Jewishness is also anti-semitic:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/05/jared-kushner-new-york-observer-jewish-antisemitism

Schwartz challenges Kushner as a fellow Jewish member of the media to face what is happening in the barely concealed underbelly of his father-in-law’s campaign.​

Oh look, the con artist told Jewish Republicans to not be so touchy when he failed to mention Jews during remembrance of the Holocaust:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/opinion/where-is-jared-kushner.html

Guess we have an anti-semitic person in the White House. Put him on iggy as well? Or is the white supremacist Steve Bannon that will be put on iggy since, as the article states, he's the one deplores what he deems the politically correct coddling of minority groups.
 
Bob: 'ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk? '
Why couldn't they all just be nice clean crack-smoking daisy-chaining sheep-molesting game-fixing retards instead of Russian dupes? Life would be so much simpler.
 
Ryan as president should be interesting as he doesn't seem to be able to accomplish much either.

Ryan is not a Major league asshole like Trump or Pence, but he's a minor league asshole. He unlikely to inspire confidence in our allies but also unlikely to start a war. That's a big plus.:)
 
Fox News just unwittingly tipped off that Donald Trump knows he’s about to be proven guilty on Russia

The latest headline from the Fox News website is an astonishing one, even by its standards: “Would you even care if he was guilty?” It makes the argument that, because things are supposedly going so wonderfully in America under Donald Trump, perhaps no one should care if it turns out that Trump is guilty of conspiring with Russia to rig the election (link). There’s only one reason for Trump’s allies at Fox to begin pushing the ‘it’s not a big deal if Trump is a traitor’ narrative, which is that proof is about to surface that Trump is in fact a traitor.

Go Bob Go!
 
Robert Mueller To Paul Manafort: Knock Knock, Motherfucker!


But wait, hasn’t Manafort been cooperating SO GOOD with these investigations? He met with the Senate Intelligence Committee and gave them all the notes he took during that meeting with Donald Trump Jr. and all the Russians at Trump Tower. He turned over all kinds of other documents to Congress. (And so did Trump Jr. and the Trump campaign, which handed over THOUSANDS of documents, probably all the way down to the take-out menus, because they are just trying to “help” the investigations along by bogging them down in paperwork.)

We guess Mueller was suspicious Manafort was cooperating TOO GOOD with the investigations, turning over all kinds of useless paper and keeping the good stuff for himself. In other words, he wasn’t really cooperating, and Mueller was able to show a judge he had probable cause to believe Manafort deserved an early morning visit from the FBI’s finest:

I know I posted this before but Wonkette does such a good job with Snark.


Regardless, this helps explain why Donald Trump has been trying to sweet-talk Robert Mueller through his lawyer, while he bad-mouths him in public. We already knew Mueller was going after literal actual foreign agent/former national security adviser Michael Flynn — as Matthew Miller also notes on Twitter, the first one to REALLY flip gets the “golden ticket,” but there is only ONE golden ticket — and he’s assembled a team of legal badasses of the caliber you hire when your real target is somebody much, much bigger, more tremendous, YOOOOOOOOGER than these piddly-ass fucks. (We are talking about the orange fish.)

So things are moving pretty fast, it seems! Wonder whose house Mueller’s boys were raiding Tuesday afternoon when Trump threatened to hulk-smash North Korea with nukes.

:D
 
With Bank Subpoenas, Mueller Turns Up the Heat on Manafort

U.S. special counsel Robert Mueller is bearing down on former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort as he directs a wide-ranging probe into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election.

Mueller’s team of investigators has sent subpoenas in recent weeks from a Washington grand jury to global banks for account information and records of transactions involving Manafort and some of his companies, as well as those of a long-time business partner, Rick Gates, according to people familiar with the matter.

The special counsel has also reached out to other business associates, including Manafort’s son-in-law and a Ukrainian oligarch, according to one of the people. Those efforts were characterized as an apparent attempt to gain information that could be used to squeeze Manafort, or force him to be more helpful to prosecutors.

It's time for Manafort to roll over on the Trumpanzy. There will be only one "Golden Ticket" to stay out of jail, Paul!
 
White House lawyer Cobb predicts quick end to Mueller probe

The White House lawyer brought in to deal with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election said he believed the focus of the probe was “narrow” and the aspects related to President Donald Trump should be completed before the end of the year.

The lawyer, Ty Cobb, who joined the White House staff on July 31, made the comments in interviews with Reuters on Tuesday and Wednesday. He declined to provide specifics backing his outlook, which contradicts media reports that the scope of Mueller’s probe is expanding and the views of several outside experts that the investigation is likely to continue well into 2018.

“I’d like to see the president out from under this by Thanksgiving, but certainly by year end,” Cobb said, adding that he would be “embarrassed” otherwise. “I think the relevant areas of inquiry by the special counsel are narrow.”

I'd like to see the President indited by Thanksgiving, but that's just me.:D
 
Back
Top