Trump Tweet Thread

Off he goes again.

Does he cut and paste, or does he type it all out?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours ago

Hillary Clinton conceded the election when she called me just prior to the victory speech and after the results were in. Nothing will change

....and why does he care enough to litter his twitter feed with 12 more tweets with this junk. Not that it isn't littered with junk already but enough we get it, you don't want a recount. What would it matter?

Just found out the breaking news that 3 million votes for Hillary were cast by illegal immigrants, acc. to @realdonaldtrump

Awesome work. Delegitimize that pesky problem of the popular vote and double down on the phantom illegals in one tweet. Not only are they out there stealing jobs, they're out there stealing votes.

Just found out the breaking news that 3 million votes for Hillary were cast by illegal immigrants, acc. to @realdonaldtrump

Awesome work. Delegitimize that pesky problem of the popular vote and double down on the phantom illegals in one tweet. Not only are they out there stealing jobs, they're out there stealing votes.

Geez, those illegals sound like really good citizens, they work hard and they vote.

Is that the same General Petraeus who was shipping classified information to his mistress who was writing a fluff biography about him? Yes, birds of a feather.

Is that the same General Petraeus who was shipping classified information to his mistress who was writing a fluff biography about him? Yes, birds of a feather.

He paid his price.

Besides you can't even get high and might about it, your precious highness Hillary set the new standard for national security anyhow "Fuck it" seems to be the new standard and Trump can only go up from there. ;):D

He paid his price.

Besides you can't even get high and might about it, your precious highness Hillary set the new standard for national security anyhow "Fuck it" seems to be the new standard and Trump can only go up from there. ;):D

Let's see. You're comparing letting a few confidential e-mails (someone else's e-mails) slip into with hundreds of thousands of others on a server you're using for work because it is safer than the one you were given even though you asked for safer server to, first, having a mistress to begin with, and, above that, giving her classified information to use as background on a fluff biography of you?

Two faced much? Doesn't sound like you have very good judgment in the handling of classified material.

Something that was left out of the Clinton e-mail business: C on an e-mail doesn't mean "classified." It means "Confidential," which is the lowest classification and more or less means "let's keep that we're discussing this issue private, please." The next classification up is S-NF (Secret, No Foreign Dissemination; especially not be be shared with foreign nationals); next up is S (Secret from everyone without a need to know); next up is TS (Top Secret; secret from anyone not listed to have Top Secret clearance); at the top is TS plus a variety of code words (secret from everyone without that particular code word clearance).

Clinton's nongovernment server e-mails had nothing above Confidential in them and all those were sent by someone else, not Clinton.

Petraeus was sending Top Secret material to his uncleared mistress via nongovernment server e-mails.

If you can't tell the difference, you have no business discussing the topic.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

.@CNN is so embarrassed by their total (100%) support of Hillary Clinton, and yet her loss in a landslide, that they don't know what to do.
0 replies 7,076 retweets 22,767 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

"@sdcritic: @HighonHillcrest @jeffzeleny @CNN There is NO QUESTION THAT #voterfraud did take place, and in favor of #CorruptHillary !"
0 replies 4,103 retweets 13,199 likes

"@FiIibuster: @jeffzeleny Pathetic - you have no sufficient evidence that Donald Trump did not suffer from voter fraud, shame! Bad reporter.
0 replies 3,384 retweets 12,104 likes

"@JoeBowman12: @jeffzeleny just another generic CNN part time wannabe journalist !" @CNN still doesn't get it. They will never learn!
0 replies 3,645 retweets 12,966 likes

"@HighonHillcrest: @jeffzeleny what PROOF do u have DonaldTrump did not suffer from millions of FRAUD votes? Journalist? Do your job!

This is just ranting like a person out of control of himself. This is your new President. Perhaps he should be called El Presidente? Scary.

.-
This is just ranting like a person out of control of himself. This is your new President. Perhaps he should be called El Presidente? Scary.

El Douchy is more appropriate

That last one's a doozy.

To paraphrase, What proof do you have that little green men from Mars don't exist?

With many prominent Jews- including Israeli officials- and others who have worked with him for years standing up for him, this sounds to me like some leftist smear job. Calls into question the rest of your list.

.@CNN is so embarrassed by their total (100%) support of Hillary Clinton, and yet her loss in a landslide, that they don't know what to do.
0 replies 7,076 retweets 22,767 likes

"@sdcritic: @HighonHillcrest @jeffzeleny @CNN There is NO QUESTION THAT #voterfraud did take place, and in favor of #CorruptHillary !"
0 replies 4,103 retweets 13,199 likes

"@FiIibuster: @jeffzeleny Pathetic - you have no sufficient evidence that Donald Trump did not suffer from voter fraud, shame! Bad reporter.
0 replies 3,384 retweets 12,104 likes

"@JoeBowman12: @jeffzeleny just another generic CNN part time wannabe journalist !" @CNN still doesn't get it. They will never learn!
0 replies 3,645 retweets 12,966 likes

"@HighonHillcrest: @jeffzeleny what PROOF do u have DonaldTrump did not suffer from millions of FRAUD votes? Journalist? Do your job!

Let's see. You're comparing

Irrelevant, she broke the law.

Two faced much?

No I'm just not a Clinton/(D) elitist like you.

Doesn't sound like you have very good judgment in the handling of classified material.

Well considering I've never fucked up, like Hillary Clinton did and you supported, I'd say you know fuck all about good judgement in the handling of classified material.

Last edited:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail!
Better round up the Boy Scouts and the American Legion.

flag%20burn.jpg

Donald Trump fired off another tweet storm on Monday night, attacking a CNN reporter who said the U.S. president-elect “falsely” claimed extensive voter fraud.

In a televised report, Jeff Zeleny, CNN’s chief Washington correspondent, reported that Trump was showing signs of being a “sore winner,” adding the president-elect had “zero evidence” to back his claim he won the popular vote or that he was a victim of widespread voter fraud.

Trump responded with a series of retweets of others’ comments condemning CNN, including one which was tweeted by a user whose profile indicted he was a 16-year-old boy.

"Yes, we’ve reached the point at which the president-elect of the United States, three weeks after the election, is quoting actual teenagers in order to criticize a journalist for telling the truth."

From Rachel Maddow's blog

Last edited:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

'Donald Trump is already helping the working class'

An interesting thing may be happening, America may now be put into some sort of class structure. There is a 'working class', perhaps Trump will now see himself at the 'ruling class'. It used to be the President worked for the people, guess that doesn't hold true now, if he manages not to be compensated for the position as he has stated. Then he could truthfully say he is not employed by the people. He may not have a choice as it is the constitution said the President must be paid. http://time.com/4570858/donald-trump-salary-president-history/

I am a chartist for the stock market and will be watching how UTX travels. For anyone in the least bit interested in this stuff here is my chart.
https://forum.incrediblecharts.com/messages/4339663/4820622.png

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago

The President of Taiwan CALLED ME today to wish me congratulations on winning the Presidency. Thank you!
2,360 replies 3,226 retweets 12,698 likes

Whoah! That sounded like your world moved for you.

Seeing Trump's tweets in Jesus red is a bit creepy.
A change in color hasn't helped phrodeau! They are still creepy!

The President of Taiwan CALLED ME today to wish me congratulations on winning the Presidency. Thank you!

He needs to keep his tiny hands out of world affairs until a: he's actually put into office and b: he knows what the hell he's doing.

He sounds like a goddamned 10 year old.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

Rexnord of Indiana is moving to Mexico and rather viciously firing all of its 300 workers. This is happening all over our country. No more!
7,572 replies 9,394 retweets 30,443 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 11h11 hours ago

Interesting how the U.S. sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call.

He is going to be very busy running all over the country stopping companies from 'viciously' firing their workers. I thought viciously telling people 'You're Fired' was Trumps catchphrase from the Apprentice. How dare companies imitate him!

"Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life" O.Wilde

Just tried watching Saturday Night Live - unwatchable! Totally biased, not funny and the Baldwin impersonation just can't get any worse. Sad
12,613 replies 8,129 retweets 28,393 likes

Looks like the satirists are taking aim at Trump. He didn't laugh, you need to be able to laugh at yourself Mr Trump or you will lose. I guess he didn't like what he saw in the mirror.

He needs to keep his tiny hands out of world affairs until a: he's actually put into office and b: he knows what the hell he's doing.
That (b) part ain't gonna happen and he won't sweat it. Take the bit about the Taiwan phone call and Beijing's disapproval. I expect a typical Trompian response like, "China can piss up a rope. NOBODY tells me who not to talk to!" He needn't even await Inauguration Day for that repartee. And of course his deals in prospective Taiwan hotels have no impact. Bizness is bizness.

If Trump keeps pissing off the Chamber of Commerce, he better avoid grassy Knolls!

Back