The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

kbate

complevit
Section 1
No Political Blurt can be related to any other political blurt, for example, only one person may post "Obama sucks", but you may post Obama is Bad directly after another poster indicates that Obama Sucks as long as you are not referring to the post in which another political blurter has described the level of suck or bad that Obama possessed as of that particular blurt post. This thread will be policed by the political moderator and any posts which do not comply with subsection 1.1 of post #1 will be ridiculed.

Planned Parenthood provides useful services for people who would otherwise not have access to healthcare- they don't just perform abortions.

There's a cartoon on the front page of The Times today.

Two men are looking at a newspaper with the Headline:

Bush Knew About Torture.

The speech bubble:

It appears that he had intelligence, after all

flap flap flap

bark bark bark

fap fap fap

bark bark bark

flap flap flap

snore snore snore

crap

I am 5-5 in voting for the winner in presidential elections. I'm looking forward to beaking the tie in 2016.

I am 5-5 in voting for the winner in presidential elections. I'm looking forward to beaking the tie in 2016.

Spot on with your prediction. Always appreciate someone that can accurately crunch numbers.

Lyndon LaRouche

I recall an SNL skit about homosexual pigs in space and Lyndon LaRouche but he was so fringe that I didn't get the joke. Still don't. It's on my idle list of things to read about but way down in priority.

I recall an SNL skit about homosexual pigs in space and Lyndon LaRouche but he was so fringe that I didn't get the joke. Still don't. It's on my idle list of things to read about but way down in priority.

I'm working my way through "The Case of Walter Lippmann" and I can't decide if he's a genuis or a lunatic.

He's definitely a cult leader, con-man and an organized crime figure.

9934d1372993043-how-pelosi-got-started-too-much-attention-went-her-head-nancy-pelosi-young-490x656.jpg

Nancy Pelosi was kinda hot back in the day.

Spot on with your prediction. Always appreciate someone that can accurately crunch numbers.

I'm not sure what you mean by predictions. I wasn't referring to who I thought would win, but who I voted for.

I'm not sure what you mean by predictions. I wasn't referring to who I thought would win, but who I voted for.

No matter who benefits from your vote, or whether he or she wins or loses it will break your tie, mathematically speaking. You will either advance to 6-5 or 5-6 win/loss ratio.

You prediction is that you will break the tie.

I'm working my way through "The Case of Walter Lippmann" and I can't decide if he's a genuis or a lunatic.

He's definitely a cult leader, con-man and an organized crime figure.

I need to live next-door so I can filch from your library. I will read anything that I stumble across but I lack imagination on what to read. My last box-o-books was a disappointment. Stockman's book was the most interesting and he is basically an accountant.

I started my maniacal posting here in April or so when the local library went down for a 50 year "overdue" renovation. I haven't been back. They tore out mahogany shelving (some scraps I was able to salvage.) I am just sure that the (scant) tomes reside on particle board now.

Are you a browser, or do you find recommendations some place scholarly?

I need to live next-door so I can filch from your library. I will read anything that I stumble across but I lack imagination on what to read. My last box-o-books was a disappointment. Stockman's book was the most interesting and he is basically an accountant.

I started my maniacal posting here in April or so when the local library went down for a 50 year "overdue" renovation. I haven't been back. They tore out mahogany shelving (some scraps I was able to salvage.) I am just sure that the (scant) tomes reside on particle board now.

Internet Archive. "Case of Walter Lippmann" is on there and pretty much everything else out of copyright.

Query routinely redefines words.

I take it as high praise how clearly defined my rhetoric is that you seem to have lost the ability to use the quote function when it comes to me. Everyone else you have post URLs on post-it notes all over your basement. Me, you only describe my posts without actually linking these alleged foibles.

I am certain one can find a lot of fault with any number of my posts. I am glad that it is too much work for you to do so.

"I am looking forward to" is a statement that an event in the future is certain. He is therefore predicting that he will, in fact, break the tie. When you predict something occurring in the future this is called (last I checked) a prediction.

Do you care to explain how I am "redefining" prediction?

Or, more likely, are you suggesting an new definition for redefining?

Internet Archive. "Case of Walter Lippmann" is on there and pretty much everything else out of copyright.

I will look for it. What I meant to ask, is how did you happen to want to look for that particular book?

No matter who benefits from your vote, or whether he or she wins or loses it will break your tie, mathematically speaking. You will either advance to 6-5 or 5-6 win/loss ratio.

You prediction is that you will break the tie.

I stand explained to.

I stand explained to.

I was a little obtuse, but you are usually swift on the uptake.Which is why I have to remember, more posts, less edits. I actually thought that was the joke you were making.

Can I assume your record once stood at 3-5, and you were meaning finally overcoming the once deficit, current tie?

That is a lot of citizenship, by the way. Kudos.

I am trying to think back to elections and consider which way I would assume you would vote but ten, 4 year cycles is a lot of candidates under the bridge.

The first mock vote I participated in was Nixon's re-election. I was in California, nearest to Modesto. My 2nd grade class went (McGovern?) Only I and this blond girl with a boy cut, freckles, and a good right hook voted for Nixon.

I take it as high praise how clearly defined my rhetoric is that you seem to have lost the ability to use the quote function when it comes to me. Everyone else you have post URLs on post-it notes all over your basement. Me, you only describe my posts without actually linking these alleged foibles.

I am certain one can find a lot of fault with any number of my posts. I am glad that it is too much work for you to do so.

"I am looking forward to" is a statement that an event in the future is certain. He is therefore predicting that he will, in fact, break the tie. When you predict something occurring in the future this is called (last I checked) a prediction.

Do you care to explain how I am "redefining" prediction?

Or, more likely, are you suggesting an new definition for redefining?

You know what's funny...you were soooooooo apprehensive about this new forum and was gettin' all colicky over it, but look at you now. You're thriving on here, dude!

I told you you'd love it, but you didn't b'leve me.

Think you owe everyone a round of drinks or somethin'. :D

You shoulda already read this.. it's obvious, you haven't.

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcROjAIhl-zdJpvdeMc7nwKZIiiegUeIYid7JrxdK3guNXIdOGLS&usqp=CAY

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...F-8&sa=X&ei=ZTCKVMCgIIiqNrPwgOgK&ved=0CG0QuiQ

Back