The Trumpbad Thread

Screen-Shot-2019-01-22-at-3-23-55-AM.png
 
Absolutely. Trump made quite clear who/what he was before people voted for him. Screw them.
 
This is not a pro Trump or anti Trump post, but just a note on the gentleman whose poor judgement and understanding of history and economics and the Constitution has created this post. I think and truly believe he has a right to free speech and to free press and to his views even if he doesn't believe anyone else has those rights. I just politely disagree that being a colony to an Imperialist Russia or China or Iran or whoever he believes we should be slaves of is wrong. I too have a right to disagree or agree with statements and to be heard.

IrezumiKiss posts are all the same, hate and lies, no mention of what the communist wing of the Democratic party will do for the country. Remember Obama and Bill Clinton left nothing of worth after all their years in office. If he is serious about anything he puts on his posts and wants people who fight corruption and make this county safe for it citizens and help economic recovery and fight racistism and sexism, etc. then he would be calling for many of the Democrats heads on a platter. But the leftist fake media and gentlemen and ladies such as Mr. IrezumiKiss see nothing wrong in their gods or leaders doing evil things. It should not matter if Democrat, Republican, Communists, or Independent, if you break the law go to jail. If Mrs. Clinton was a Republican she would be in a deep hole somewhere for the rest of her life.

For example he doesn't complain about the three little pigs running Virginia or how stupid Cortez is (she is just a dump uneducated puppet run by her Master Saikat Charkabarti who in turn is run by George Soros.)

And like Nancy Pelosi (who has never read a bill in her political life) he never reads anything on these sites for fear of seeing the truth. He uses four letter words and is violent and puts his fingers in his ears, closes his eyes and sticks his head in the mud.

In his defense I am sure he is a victim of the Liberal education that has destroyed our students and made this country one of the worst when it comes to education. Like Mrs. Pelosi (whose husband uses slave labor in China and Tibet) has created her own monsters in Congress who in 2020 will throw her and the rest of her party out so the Communists low life can have full control, he too will be brushed aside once he is no longer is needed. Look up the fate of the Brown Shirts of Hitler and the Bolsheviks of Stalin and the Long Marchers of Mao. That is the fate of people who bring slavery and monsters to power.

A two class system which is Communists and Fascists and Absolute Monarchy has the rich and elite with all and the masses with nothing. If he can live on $50 a month like the people of Cuba and wants a heaven on earth like Venezuela why not go there and live. Did you know that all the leaders of the Chinese Communists Party have off shore bank accounts? Why? Why do they take more than half of the wages of the people they send overseas to work? (Which is why they get contracts in other countries as they use their own people as slave labor). No country under Socialist or Communist or Nazi rule has worked. History tells us that and in our own life time we have seen them fail one after another. Only a dumb fool would want this.

Like Mr. IrezumKiss I don't agree with everything Trump says or does. He is human and is not a God like Clinton or Sanders or Soros and I have a right to agree or disagree, I expect and demand fair elections, no illegals voting, voter I.lD. so one person one vote. This is my right. I expect our leaders to work for us not for their own agenda. This is my right. I expect the freedoms given to me under the Constitution. This is my right. I expect to be safe and free in my own home and city and state. This is my right. And I don't expect to be taxed to death so corrupt politicians can retire as millionaires on my dollar. That is my right.

So Sir, instead of making a fool of yourself come up with ideas how to make this country safe and secure and we can live a good life. If you think this country is so terrible then go to China or Russia or North Korea and live in a workers paradise. Of course most leftist in this country are laughed at by the rest of the world as fools who don't even understand Socialism or Communistism and are lazy and want shinny things for free. Children.

Now sir if I am wrong and you really read this please make any comments negative or positive as long as they are truthful and not fake news type of response. It is your right.
 
IrezumiKiss put up the same day to day report on when Clinton and Obama were in office. You won't dare. You know how much money they spent on themselves and how little they actually did for the country. The kind of people (like Soros that they had in their office schedule) and things that would make us all laugh and cry at the same time. There is no way you will. And Hillary Clinton's daily routine is another secret you don't want people to know. Not that it is a secret.

How about the day Obama sent a jet to Chicago to pick up a pizza? Just saying. If you are going to show one, show them all. Including Clinton's emails and treason deals with the Russians.

We are standing by.
 
IrezumiKiss put up the same day to day report on when Clinton and Obama were in office. You won't dare. You know how much money they spent on themselves and how little they actually did for the country. The kind of people (like Soros that they had in their office schedule) and things that would make us all laugh and cry at the same time. There is no way you will. And Hillary Clinton's daily routine is another secret you don't want people to know. Not that it is a secret.

How about the day Obama sent a jet to Chicago to pick up a pizza? Just saying. If you are going to show one, show them all. Including Clinton's emails and treason deals with the Russians.

We are standing by.

urguyscott this thread is about Cheeto and all that is bad about him so if you want a thread about Hillary or Clinton or Obama or someone else make a thread about them yourself so you can put that stuff in that thread but there is no way you will we all know you will not do so you wont dare not that that is a secret.

urguyscott we are not standing by. urguyscott we are not even sitting by to be honest.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif
 
I get it now. I finally understand.

Now I KNOW why you all seem sofa king stupid. You get all your information from twitter and memes. GREAT source of truth. If you're fucking MORON.

Oh! Hey! Look! The moron is YOU.
 
Back
Top