People of Color Win Under Republicans!

Blacks and Hispanics have benefited tremendously under Trump but the MSM won't mention it.
 
Blacks and Hispanics have benefited tremendously under Trump but the MSM won't mention it.

Economically, perhaps a smidge. OTOH, hate speech is up, so as you’re jingling the extra change in your pocket, you’re also looking over your shoulder for the next stand your ground shooting.
 
Economically, perhaps a smidge. OTOH, hate speech is up, so as you’re jingling the extra change in your pocket, you’re also looking over your shoulder for the next stand your ground shooting.

Yeah the left, primed for civil war by its leadership, can't wait for the shooting to start...until it starts.
 
Economically, perhaps a smidge. OTOH, hate speech is up, so as you’re jingling the extra change in your pocket, you’re also looking over your shoulder for the next stand your ground shooting.

An increase in hate speech can be caused by several factors. For one thing, it's an increase in the number of people exercising their First Amendment rights. For another, it's an increase in the words that are defined as hate speech. For another, it's the number of Muslims saying hateful things about non-Muslims and non-Muslims responding in kind. It can also be traced to more LGBT people making themselves known.
 
An increase in hate speech can be caused by several factors. For one thing, it's an increase in the number of people exercising their First Amendment rights. For another, it's an increase in the words that are defined as hate speech. For another, it's the number of Muslims saying hateful things about non-Muslims and non-Muslims responding in kind. It can also be traced to more LGBT people making themselves known.

...or it can be a conversation about Trump or Kavanaugh.:D
 
September’s 3.7 percent unemployment rate, a nearly 50-year low, is helping all U.S. workers, but it’s especially beneficial to disadvantaged groups that have struggled to land jobs -- like black teenagers....

“As the labor market tightens, employers have to look to workers they ordinarily don’t (consider), like black teens,” says Dean Baker, co-founder of the Center for Economic and Policy Research. Overall black unemployment fell from 6.3 percent to 6 percent in September, a tad above the record low 5.9 percent reached in May.​

P. Davidson, Jobs report: Black teen unemployment fell to 19.3 percent in September, lowest on record, USA Today (Oct. 5, 2018).
 
September’s 3.7 percent unemployment rate, a nearly 50-year low, is helping all U.S. workers, but it’s especially beneficial to disadvantaged groups that have struggled to land jobs -- like black teenagers....

“As the labor market tightens, employers have to look to workers they ordinarily don’t (consider), like black teens,” says Dean Baker, co-founder of the Center for Economic and Policy Research. Overall black unemployment fell from 6.3 percent to 6 percent in September, a tad above the record low 5.9 percent reached in May.​

P. Davidson, Jobs report: Black teen unemployment fell to 19.3 percent in September, lowest on record, USA Today (Oct. 5, 2018).

The idea in the media that all of the above indicates a mad rush to the job killing policies of the democrat party is a bit disjointed in my opinion.:)
 
According to the latest job numbers, Hispanic unemployment continues to remain at one of its lowest rates in nearly half a century. The report also showed a near-record high of 27.6 million Hispanics employed and participating in the workforce in January 2019. Just a few months ago, the Census Bureau announced that the median income for Hispanic households grew by 3.7 percent in real terms from 2016 to 2017.

These historic numbers didn’t happen by accident. They are the result of tax and regulatory policies that have increased economic opportunity for all.

The most significant policy change occurred in December 2017 when President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, which drove record optimism among small business owners and paved the way for significant investments to expand facilities, boost productivity, and increase hiring and wages. A joint study by the Internal Revenue Service and the U.S. Treasury estimated that 9 out of 10 Americans saw an increase in their take-home pay as a result of tax relief.

Thanks to the growing economy, more and more Hispanics are able to save, spend, and invest as they see fit, including purchasing a home and opening up a business.​

I. Ortega, Hispanic unemployment at historic low, thanks to this, Washington Examiner (Feb. 5, 2019).
 
President Donald Trump recently met with a group of Black and Latino pastors about prison reform issues....

Senior Pastor John Gray of Relentless Church in Greenville, S.C., prayed over the meeting.

“Dr. King said we cannot influence a table that we are not seated at,” Gray prayed. “And so we pray that this conversation will be fruitful, and productive, and honoring of the best traditions of this nation.”

The group of pastors included: Senior Pastor Dale Bronner of Word of Faith Family Worship Cathedral in Atlanta, Ga. ; Senior Pastor “Choco” Wilfredo De Jesus of New Life Covenant in Chicago, Ill.; Pastor Michael E. Freeman of Spirit of Faith Christian Center in Prince George’s County, Md.; Dr. Phillip Goudeaux of the Calvary Christian Center in Sacramento, Fla.; Senior Pastor John Gray of Relentless Church in Greenville, S.C.; Travis Hayes, the CFO of Our Relentless Church in Greenville, S.C.; Bishop Darrell Lynn Hines of Christian Faith Fellowship Church of God in Christ in Milwaukee, Wisc.; Senior Pastor Harry Jackson of Hope Christian Church in Beltsville, Md.; Dr. Alveda King of Alveda King Ministries in Atlanta, Ga.; Pastor Julian Desmond Lowe of Oasis Church in Los Angeles, Calif.; and Dr. Van Moody of The Worship Center in Birmingham, Ala.

President Willie G. Owens of the Coalition of African American Pastors, Senior Pastor Benny Perez of Church LV in Las Vegas, Nev.; Pastor Jon Ponders of Las Vegas, Nev.; Pastor Darrell Scott of the New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland Heights, Ohio; Bishop Kyle Searcy of Fresh Anointing House of Worship in Montgomery, Ala.; Senior Pastor Paula White-Cain of the New Destiny Christian Center, Apopka, Fla.; and Marvin Winans Jr. from Detroit, Mich., also attended.

Pastor Darrell Scott said that Trump was going to be the, “most pro-Black president that we’ve had in our lifetime.”

“This president actually wants to prove something to our community—our faith-based community and our ethnic community,” Scott said. “[President Obama] didn’t feel like he had to… he got a pass.....”​

L. Burke, Ohio Pastor Darrell Scott Calls Trump “Most Pro-Black President…in Our Lifetime”, Philadelphia Tribune (Aug. 7, 2018).
 
Ahh...so Obama is going to be responsible for any and all positives that happen during the Trump administration then?

LOL

That's essentially how it works. When TRUMP makes jobs, improves the economy, etc. It will be credited to a NON EXISTENT thing by Obama and any other Democrat.
 
President Donald Trump recently met with a group of Black and Latino pastors about prison reform issues....


tumblr_ntnkloUJhR1qgwi7to7_400.gif


tumblr_inline_mus7bztC1J1rpbzy6.gif


giphy.gif


uhhh...slow news day there, Dawnie ol' girl?

tenor.gif
 
1. That's a quote from the article.

2. When you're as old as I am, 6 months is recent.

:D

Heh. ;)

I....wouldn't put my entire basket of chips on that dated quote as a barometer of what Black Americans feel about Cheeto, if I were a betting gal in Vegas, is all I'm saying! :D
 
Heh. ;)

I....wouldn't put my entire basket of chips on that dated quote as a barometer of what Black Americans feel about Cheeto, if I were a betting gal in Vegas, is all I'm saying! :D

That certainly makes sense.

On the other hand, the numbers are the numbers, and people of color are doing very well now compared to under previous administrations.

Also, I found this comment interesting: “This president actually wants to prove something to our community... [President Obama] didn’t feel like he had to… he got a pass....”
 
The unemployment rate for Hispanics and Latinos in the U.S. fell to its lowest level on record in April of 2019, data from the Labor Department show.

In April, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for Hispanics and Latinos declined to 4.2 percent, a sharp decline from 4.7 percent in March. That beat record its previous record lows of 4.4 percent hit in October and December. The government began tracking Hispanic employment data in 1973....​

J. Carney, Hispanic Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Ever, Breitbart (May 3, 2019).
 
It took racist dawn three months to come up...with a racist article from Breitbart? And the racist right think "she's" smart, ha! I bet they also think "she's" really a woman too! Anyway, what have Trump policies actually done for African-Americans?

As I've already pointed out: nothing. In fact, "Last month, the government report said, the African American unemployment rate was 6.7%, up from a record-low 5.9% last May. That’s more than double the rate for whites. And in 2017, according to the latest data available, the black-white income gap widened, with the typical African American household earning $40,258, while the equivalent white figure was $68,145."

That's of course at the national level and racist dawn thinks Republicans help blacks? Let's look at Texas and no of course the Republicans didn't help. "In Texas, the gap widened at nearly twice the national pace, as the median wage of black workers fell to 70 percent of whites in 2017".

Dawn's Wisconsin Republicans? Bad. Dawn's Kansas Republicans? Bad.

The list of examples would be endless and I surely wouldn't three months AND a racist source to prove that.
 
dan_c00000 writes: "As I've already pointed out: nothing."

This is true.

The Democratic Party desperately NEEDS black votes if it's going to win elections. In 2016, black voter support for Hillary Clinton was amazingly SHALLOW, with black voters staying home in major cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, & Milwaukee.

Hillary Clinton became the first Democrat presidential candidate to lose the states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, & Wisconsin since the 1980's! Black people won't turn-out to vote for white women or for old white men (e.g. Bernie & Biden), and the Democratic Party's leadership understands this.

Democrats are ALSO desperately trying to secure more votes from people in this country illegally, which is why that party supports Sanctuary Cities that openly violate our nation's immigration laws. And it also explains why the Democratic Party is vehemently opposed to things like voter-photo-ID laws.

And yes, Democrats are ALSO attempting to build a voter block from Islamic Americans, which explains why that party turns an increasingly blind eye towards the hateful anti-Semitism becoming more acceptable among liberal progressives.

All of this will further ALIENATE Democrats from voters in the American heartland, including those patriotic black Americans (who stand for our national anthem) and blue-collar union-Democrats nationwide.
 
DawnODay writes: "As usual, he is so illiterate, he shoots himself in the foot."

Yes, Dawn - but in fairness to Dan, the poor guy's got very little to be happy about regarding the upcoming 2020 presidential election!

Most of the elements are now in place for a decisive electoral victory for the current president, with a clear mandate to continue "draining the swamp!" The economy is performing at historic levels, with international relations heading towards a more satisfactory relationship with China and North Korea.

Right now, President Trump is approximately where President Obama was at this point in his presidency, but Obama was NOT this successful; all he'd accomplished at this point was Obamacare, and its primary achievement was DESTROYING those once-huge Democratic Party majorities in the U.S. House & Senate!

Meanwhile, Trump took a stagnant economy, where middle-&-working-class purchasing power had not moved in nearly 20 years, the work force was shrinking, and GDP per capita growth was down to 1% - and turned it completely around, with over 3% income growth for all socioeconomic groups. The country now has more jobs to fill than unemployed people, and the unemployment rate is down to 1969 levels, a figure that was appreciably reduced by having 550,000 draftees serving in Vietnam.

This president will almost certainly do better than Obama did in 2012. Inept though he was after the first debate, Mitt Romney will almost certainly be a stronger opponent than whomever emerges from the mediocrities, cranks, and tired geriatrics currently contending for the Democratic Party's nomination.

Bernie Sanders remains a socialist while Joe Biden is the same old amiable stumblebum we remember. China is our friend, Joe says; 83% of Americans, he doesn't seems to understand, got tax cuts (not just wealthy Democrats on Wall Street, Hollywood, and Silicon Valley.) The younger Democrats are all in a disorderly foot-race to the far-left and are pretty much all in agreement with Bernie on the economy. Kamala Harris wants a “conversation” about every point that she has not resolved (which is most of them), in order not to close the door on even the most fatuous and extreme proposals. Beto O’Rourke, despite a CNN poll claiming that he would defeat Donald Trump by 11%, remains an arm-flapping airhead with no traction, not unlike Kirsten Gillibrand. Cory Booker, a verbose and vacuous man, remains afloat but is going nowhere. Liz Warren has also walked off the dock, and only her native headdress is still visible.

Under these circumstances, the party will presumably nominate Mr. Biden and offer one of the radical younger people as vice president. It won’t fly, and Mr. Trump will win easily, probably by about 15 million votes.
 
I'm a racist and an anti-Semite.


This is another racist and anti-Semitic post.

Notice you two racists didn't actually provide any evidence for anything. Let me continue to own your racist asses because it's both fun and easy.

In Republican South Carolina black unemployment is triple the white number. The average black worker earns about $12,000 less than the average white worker.

Again, I could go on how Trump has done nothing for African-Americans but that would be pointless because racists only look at racist sources. For example, Breitbart is never going to tell you that there's been an increase in hate crimes for every year Trump has been President. Nor will Tucker Carlson's or "Big" Ben Shapiro's sites tell you that Trump's tax cuts benefit white people more than they do blacks and minorities.

Again, it's not a shock that it took racist dawn three months AND a racist source to post here again.
 
dan_c00000 writes: "Notice you two racists didn't actually provide any evidence for anything."

2003 - Senator Joe Biden delivers the eulogy at the funeral of former segregationist U.S. Senator Strom Thurmond in South Carolina.

2010 - President Barack Obama delivers the eulogy at the funeral of former racist U.S. Senator Robert Byrd (who was ALSO the last ex-Ku-Kux-Klan officer to serve in the senate).

How's THAT for evidence, Dan? I did NOT support Obama/Biden in 2008 OR in 2012 - can YOU say the same thing?

Meanwhile, President Trump gives Tiger Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom and YOU complain that he should have given it to a WHITE golfer instead? Seriously, Dan? Who is the REAL racist here?
 
Back
Top