the lack of liberalism

Pocketshaver

Loves Spam
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Posts
317
Why is it that the height of "manliness" in the liberal era nothing more then a weakling dude who smokes pot, braids his hair, cries non stop, repeats what hes told, and takes random cock up his ass supposed to be the most wonderful thing in the world?

Seriously, how the fuck is that supposed to be advanced and wonderful?
 
There's no answer to that because your premise is a load of crap.
 
There's no answer to that because your premise is a load of crap.

its what the liberals are espousing left and right. Hell it became Ikeas "great" advertising pogrom

and you just don't like having it pointed out someone stuck their dick up your ass
 
You lack credibility because you're full of crap. (And now on ignore. Life is too short for sleazebags like you).
 
Liberals? Where? At least where I'm in (USA), it seems like there's fascist or fascist-lite, and then a bunch of apathetic people.
 
Why is it that the height of "manliness" in the liberal era nothing more then a weakling dude who smokes pot, braids his hair, cries non stop, repeats what hes told, and takes random cock up his ass supposed to be the most wonderful thing in the world?

Seriously, how the fuck is that supposed to be advanced and wonderful?

yep....where are the rugged men? the men that take charge? the men that provide and make us feel secure?

seems what is out there are liberal anti-Trump cry babies who are afraid of their own shadow have no substance and just say things like..."well he is a jerk" or "we shouldn't have a wall" or "he tweets to much" not to be nasty but i'm tired of hearing from wimpy dicks.
 
*slaps debbie across her ass*

get in that kitchen and make me a Dagwood sammich like the Lord created you to do, wench.

:D

haha.....hey more than one smack on my ass isn't bad at all. :) and sure i'll make you a sandwich. ;-)
 
haha.....hey more than one smack on my ass isn't bad at all. :) and sure i'll make you a sandwich. ;-)

and you'll get more than a smack on that tasty bottom once you bring it to me, too! That non-wimpy enuff for ya? :D

really "manly" when you have that little video thing playing.

Whatever you say, "pocket shaver."

Lemme know when you get a real man's razor to shave your shit! :D
 
Matt12191982 writes: "Liberals? Where? At least where I'm in (USA), it seems like there's fascist or fascist-lite, and then a bunch of apathetic people."

The practicing fascists in America today - those people disrupting opposition political activities and even physically assaulting those with whom they disagree (e.g. punching a kid wearing a red MAGA hat) - are left-wing progressives such as you'll find marching with Antifa!

It's straight out of Orwell's "1984" - if you openly practice fascist political tactics, you label yourself an "anti-fascist!"
 
Back
Top