Spit or swallow?

Justadude64

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Posts
136
We all have our preferences. I prefer the woman on the receiving end of my cock to swallow her reward. But it doesn't always work out that way. But when I'm on the receiving end, I swallow. So I'm curious. What is your preference? Do you prefer to spit or swallow?
 
After I earn a mouthful of cum straight from the tap, why oh why would I spit it out?

Love,

Jamie
 
Between the two

Between the two I prefer to swallow but taking his load on my face or body is not as well !n
 
I like to share the precum. Coat my lips in it and then let him kiss me and lick it off. It would be such a waste to spit out that hot cum. Much prefer to swallow.
 
Always swallow my own cum when have the opportunity. Haven't had the pleasure of another man. Yet. But I'll swallow.
 
My wife is a spitter but I love to swallow when I get the chance to get a nice big load shot down my throat!
 
Swallow

Swallow and/or share. I've actually only received 1 load that tasted awful. Spit that one out, lol.
 
like to drool it down around the cock then suck it off, savoring it before I swallow.
 
I always swallow. I prefer when a man cums deep down my throat, past my taste buds.
 
Back
Top