Evangelical rigged polls before election

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
A small window into the corrupt practices of the con artist has come to light wherein his "I'll take a bullet for him" former attorney, Michael Cohen, paid an IT consultant, who also happens be the CIO at Liberty University, to rig polling data in favor of the con artist at CNBC and Drudge before the election.

In early 2015, John Gauger, showed up at the con artist's tower of evil in liberal New York, expecting his $50,000 payment. Instead, Cohen handed over a bag containing between $12,000 and $13,000 in cash and, randomly, a boxing glove that Cohen said had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter, Gauger said.

For his part, Cohen said no cash was given. Instead, Gauger was paid by check. This brings up two issues:

1) Cohen admitted he helped to commit a crime
2) There is a paper trail of payment for this crime

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ex-trump-lawyer-michael-cohen-hired-an-it-firm-to-rig-early-cnbc-drudge-polls-2019-01-17
 
A more in-depth article (but you'll have to sign in to read it).
https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-rigging-for-trump-and-creating-womenforcohen-one-it-firms-work-order-11547722801


From the article in Italics:
In January 2014, Mr. Cohen asked Mr. Gauger to help Mr. Trump score well in a CNBC online poll to identify the country’s top business leaders by writing a computer script to repeatedly vote for him. Mr. Gauger was unable to get Mr. Trump into the top 100 candidates.

That's kind of sad ... did everyone else have scripts too? :rolleyes:


From the article in Italics:
In February 2015, as Mr. Trump prepared to enter the presidential race, Mr. Cohen asked him to do the same for a Drudge Report poll of potential Republican candidates, Mr. Gauger said. Mr. Trump ranked fifth, with about 24,000 votes, or 5% of the total.

It never says it's illegal though: voter fraud in an online poll, what are the legalities on that? (I can see some Literotica Authors saying: "There are none, fuck you!")


From the article in Italics:
In his Trump Organization office, Mr. Cohen surprised the man, John Gauger, by giving him a blue Walmart bag containing between $12,000 and $13,000 in cash and, randomly, a boxing glove that Mr. Cohen said had been worn by a Brazilian mixed-martial arts fighter, Mr. Gauger said.

Tell me more about this glove! ... Was it a message? :cool:


From the article in Italics:
Mr. Cohen asked Mr. Gauger to create the @WomenForCohen account, still active in 2019, to elevate his profile. The account’s profile says it is run by “Women who love and support Michael Cohen. Strong, pit bull, sex symbol, no nonsense, business oriented and ready to make a difference!”

What the fuck? :rolleyes:



:rolleyes:
The article doesn't say what this means legally for Trump? So, nothing?

It does say that Cohen didn't pay his riggers in full and he kept the entire reimbursement fee from Trump that was suppose to cover the cost of these guys.

Cohen only implicates Trump in the Stormy Daniels affair hush money ... wouldn't be the First Prez to dip his wick where he shouldn't have.
 
A severed hand inside the glove would be the message I'd expect from Cohen.
 
It's OK to lie if you're religious. The apostle Peter lied about knowing Jesus, and they still let him become Pope.
 
Back
Top