Hot to get married female friend to notice you sexually

Cobra2112

Experienced
I’m sure A few of you gentlemen have had the female partner of your married friends come onto you sexually. How do you get her to notice you sexually and possibly come on to you for some extra marital fun?
Wife and I have a married couple we are friends with and I would really love to have a little extra something going on with her on the side.

Jinxy! I read that as the female friend was hot to get married!

I can see this as playing out in all kinds of not good ways. Perhaps if the woman already screws around on her husband and your wife lets you screw around, you might pull it off.

Otherwise, prepare to get your face slapped and your wife pissed off!

I don't think you can 'get' someone to notice you sexually - they're either attracted to you or they're not. The same basic principles apply regardless of context.

I don't think you can 'get' someone to notice you sexually - they're either attracted to you or they're not. The same basic principles apply regardless of context.

That's true. I have had guys try to do that as in touting the benefits of what they could do for/to me. Sorry. Either I noticed you or I didn't. If I didn't, it's not going to happen no matter what he says.

That's true. I have had guys try to do that as in touting the benefits of what they could do for/to me. Sorry. Either I noticed you or I didn't. If I didn't, it's not going to happen no matter what he says.

I think one can 'notice someone sexually' when they hadn't thought about that person like that before ... but I don't think there's much the noticee can do to 'make' that happen. Or at least, not intentionally.

I think one can 'notice someone sexually' when they hadn't thought about that person like that before ... but I don't think there's much the noticee can do to 'make' that happen. Or at least, not intentionally.

Maybe. But if I'm not interested, no amount of talking to me will make me interested. I need that spark.

However... In thinking back on it. I had a FWB who started out as just a friend but the more I got to know him, the better I liked him. Then one night without even discussing it or anything, we had a mutual spark. That was unusual for me.

Maybe. But if I'm not interested, no amount of talking to me will make me interested. I need that spark.

However... In thinking back on it. I had a FWB who started out as just a friend but the more I got to know him, the better I liked him. Then one night without even discussing it or anything, we had a mutual spark. That was unusual for me.

Yeah ... I think it is unusual, but it does happen. And usually it is because you get to know them better.

Yeah ... I think it is unusual, but it does happen. And usually it is because you get to know them better.

True. He could pull off the sweet and innocent thing quite well and so can I. Truth is, neither of us are that way.

I’m sure A few of you gentlemen have had the female partner of your married friends come onto you sexually. How do you get her to notice you sexually and possibly come on to you for some extra marital fun?
Wife and I have a married couple we are friends with and I would really love to have a little extra something going on with her on the side.

Well, well... not an expert for sure, but...

Be around, be helpful and available, prepare for lots of nonsexy carp to dig through, and don't push anything.

Get your partner on board. Hint her husband. You need allies. And reputation that comes not from you.

Drop subtle affection hints. And I mean subtle. For example, chance a dickpic will actually work as such is powerballish, even if nonzero in principle.

Have fun. Be ready to be labelled monster when it all blows.

So, you want to break up your friends marriage? Maybe even your own?

You would do that to friends?

Even if the wife came on to me... I wouldn't with a friends wife, unless he told me I could. And my own wife would have to agree.

If I did it without permission, I would feel like the piece of scum that I was.

If you ever figure out how to get her to notice you sexually, then you're solved the age old problem of how to get out of the friend zone.

PS: And you also can get yourself any job in sales anywhere you desire.

Talk to your wife about having a swing party at your home, and invite the other couple making it clear what kind of party you are having. If there is a swing club near you, invite the other couple to go with you.

If your wife or the wife you're interested in are not into sharing, then you are walking on some very think ice. You could come right out and ask her if she "plays around" but if not, she could go to your wife and announce that you are the latest candidate for the #MeToo movement.

Does she flirt with you at all? If you go out together or visit together, does she jockey to sit next to you? Touch you when she talks to you? Let her leg rest on yours if she's sitting next to you? Etc. If so, there may be something there. If not, well...

I've had more married lady friends over the years than I'd best mention but NONE were the wives of friends, not that I wouldn't have loved to be with many of those with whom we socialize. I hate to venture into that minefield. All of the married women with whom I've shared a bed have been met through sites like this one or similar ones or via personals in a magazine in this area that used to run them

Back