the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI jim’s story stands 7th, 1st, 5th, 3rd, and 4th, in the five ratings categories giving him a cumulative score of 20 which appears to be leading the pack.

[size=+3]
Auto Fellating Brother?
[/size]

deep_throat.gif

Kim’s figured it out …

FYI Valentines winners announcement has been put back until tomorrow...

[SIZE=+4]Welcome to A.I.R. 2012
[/size]

2012%20The%20Planets%20Line%20Up.jpg

it’s the stage the big boys want to play on…

contest results will be out soon!!!!

QUOTE from mid december on this very thread (post 175):
Math from the boys?

We at ScouriesWorld have always believed in the long term when discussing THREADMASTERING. A thread must be given time to develop ... to mature ... to grow.

Which is why so many of the ScouriesWorld threads have lasted so long and so successfully over the years.

And I must say that we're all quite happy with how this thread has done so far. But it will be two or three years before we will be able to guage the full impact of it.

FYI boxy: One number we always look at when judging the success of a thread is the view per post ratio. In this case the two threads you mentioned compare as follows: 10,012/766 = approx 13.

The ScouriesWorld thread computes to 2912/159= approx 18. Which means that a post here gets about 40% more views per post than the other thread. And that doesn't even take into account the thread bumping and stuffing that's been going on over on the oggman thread..

I reposted this one because I see db and dt are again comparing the old style thread with this one.

So I thought I'd post the new numbers:

Old AH style cheater thread - 8343/614 = approx 13
ScouriesWorld thread - 8101/326 = approx 25.

In other words penngirls attempt is almost exactly as popular as the oggmans was. And this in spite of the thread bumping and thread clicking being orchestrated from texas and db's basement (shame on you boys!)

Meanwhile the new and more interesting thread has grown it's ratio from 18 to 25! Which means the supposed "most ignored" thread in AHland gets double the views per post. Perhaps because we have something to say...

FYI boxy: One number we always look at when judging the success of a thread is the view per post ratio. In this case the two threads you mentioned compare as follows: 10,012/766 = approx 13.

The ScouriesWorld thread computes to 2912/159= approx 18. Which means that a post here gets about 40% more views per post than the other thread. And that doesn't even take into account the thread bumping and stuffing that's been going on over on the oggman thread..[/i][/size]

I reposted this one because I see db and dt are again comparing the old style thread with this one.

So I thought I'd post the new numbers:

Old AH style cheater thread - 8343/614 = approx 13
ScouriesWorld thread - 8101/326 = approx 25.

In other words penngirls attempt is almost exactly as popular as the oggmans was. And this in spite of the thread bumping and thread clicking being orchestrated from texas and db's basement (shame on you boys!)

Meanwhile the new and more interesting thread has grown it's ratio from 18 to 25! Which means the supposed "most ignored" thread in AHland gets double the views per post. Perhaps because we have something to say...

First, you are as aware as I or anybody else is that the posts on this threads are mostly by you. Those by others are, like this one, posts pointing out the fallacies you are promoting.

Why is it a big deal to get a lot of views per post? :confused: All that means is that most people who stop by are not interested enough to add a comment of their own.

If I have a story posted, and it has 50,000 views and only 50 votes, that is disappointing, because it means only .1% of those who looked thought enough of it to vote. If it has 500 votes, I feel better about it, because it means a much higher percentage read the story and were interested enough to express an opinion.

final autofellating figures...

[size=+3]
Auto Fellating Brother?
[/size]

11.gif

“Oh my gawd!” kim squeals as her little brother…

Autofellating Brother? Can cute teen Mike really suck his own...

4.69 1304 54915 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/04/12
Public Comments: 37

A good fifth + sixth days – 2400+ views, 47 more votes and 3 new comments. And the score popped back up 0.01. Since others have reported sweeps over the last 48 hours it’s very likely that votes were swept from mine that I didn’t notice and that more than 47 votes were cast for the story. Another mystery…

The story has also been “favorited” 31 times.

ScouriesWorld thanks you…​

here they are!!!!!!!

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

A.I.R. VALENTINES DAY CONTEST 2012

happy-valentines-day-sexy.jpg

On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the VALENTINE’S DAY CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers.

Not surprisingly in a contest that is decided by the votes of our readers, the A.I.R. winners list for the VALENTINE’S DAY contest is again dominated by some of LITEROTICA’S all-time greats.

We at A.I.R. would also like to send out our prayers to the lovely sarahhh. Get well hon!

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over two years ago. Rest in Peace big guy.

A.I.R. 2012 VALENTINE’S DAY STORY CONTEST AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2012 Valentine’s Day Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST

Autofellating Brother? by scouries

MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER

Daughter’s Away But Mom is Ready by walterio

MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER

Threads: The Island by JammyJimmy

MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER

25th Class Reunion by RainierWriterII

MOST ORIGINAL

Summer Sucks! by rampant404

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions. Various authors who broke the one contest-one story rule had their entries thrown out.

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the thirteen stories identified by our association computers as ALT stories.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories

Don't bother. He has to award prizes to people who have no idea what is going on so they can't report back there is no prize.

I penned a story for a friend who submitted it for a contest and since a newbie, won the A.I.R. This was over a year ago, still no prize. Even as "winner" Jim is such loser!

I penned a story for a friend who submitted it for a contest and since a newbie, won the A.I.R. This was over a year ago, still no prize. Even as "winner" Jim is such loser!

He won? Over such quality entries as Scouries stories? Wow.

Do me a favor and read the beginning of Auto fellating brother, if you get past the first few paragraphs you're a better man than me.

He won? Over such quality entries as Scouries stories? Wow.

Do me a favor and read the beginning of Auto fellating brother, if you get past the first few paragraphs you're a better man than me.

Yep, it was one of the categories and Jim acknowledged it as winner.

I have tried several times to read his stories. Can't do it. Sad part, he has creative ideas, just his execution is so horrible. With the right active editor, he could turn out really good stuff. But his ego will never let this happen.

Yep, it was one of the categories and Jim acknowledged it as winner.

I have tried several times to read his stories. Can't do it. Sad part, he has creative ideas, just his execution is so horrible. With the right active editor, he could turn out really good stuff. But his ego will never let this happen.

Figures he would turn down an editor when so many here (including myself) can't find one. I've been winging it for months now.

Figures he would turn down an editor when so many here (including myself) can't find one. I've been winging it for months now.

Other than a couple minor typo-like errors, and I mean only two or three, your story came out great. You should be very proud.

[size=+3]THANKS!!!![/SIZE]

I, james r scouries, would like to sincerely thank the thousands and thousands of members of the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.) who took the time to read, comment, email and vote on not only my story but all the A.I.R. 2012 VALENTINE’S DAY entries.

And of course it was a great honor you bestowed on me by selecting my effort as the best story in the contest. Receiving more votes than any other story is the ulitimate reward. Acknowledgements like this never get old!

And I’d also like to congratulate the other A.I.R. honorees for their wonderful stories. Well done!

Thank you all…

[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

There is no such thing as an association of independent reads. There is scouries and nothing more. There is nowhere to enter this fake contest, no place to vote on this fake contest and no way to win a fake contest.

This contest that scouries puts forward is a fake contest only used to boost his overinflated ego. As you saw above, he won his own contest again. If you think he should have won or if you don't, do yourself a favor, go read his story and make up your own mind.

If you think he should have won, come back here and post it. if you don't think he should have won, put him on ignore. That will end his fake crap for you and take away from his ego boosting.

Keep up the crap scouries. You are your own worst enemy.

Last edited:
[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

There is no such thing as an association of independent reads. There is scouries and nothing more. There is nowhere to enter this fake contest, no place to vote on this fake contest and no way to win a fake contest.

This contest that scouries puts forward is a fake contest only used to boost his overinflated ego. As you saw above, he won his own contest again. If you think he should have won or if you don't, do yourself a favor, go read his story and make up your own mind.

If you think he should have won, come back here and post it. if you don't think he should have won, put him on ignore. That will end his fake crap for you and take away from his ego boosting.

Go read his story?!?!!?

Geez, what did any newbie do to you to deserve that?

QUOTE say hey kid This is a robbery!!! My story should have been in the final.

Two stories in One contest = You’re outa there!!!!!

image.php

I have lost .05 points since yesterday along with at this point a third of my votes. I am not happy.

And all of your comments were from Anonymous! Which is why my dear you were kicked out of the A.I.R. Contest. Our computers turned up stuff on your stories LITEROTICA numbers that we’d never seen before. C'mon ma'am, 72 “5” votes from Madagascar and 113 "5's" from Outer Mongolia? That is fucking pitiful!

image.php

While I had been warned about you (you were described to me by Gabby as 'ace lite') I’d never put you on my “iggy” list because you’ve never posted on an official ScouriesWorld thread since I assumed the Presidency of A.I.R.

Perhaps sir you’ve forgotten but we do have one binding rule here on this (and other scouries) thread. Do not quote the dumbest one!.

As to the story in question I suggest you recheck the numbers:

RATING: 4.69
VIEWS: over 55,000
COMMENTS: 37
FAVORITED: 31
and finally VOTES: OVER 1300 (#1)

I’d also suggest you peruse the comments that A.I.R. readers left on the story.

Jealousy can be overcome my little man! Start by taking a good look at yourself in the mirror.

[SIZE="+5"]
Newbie Alert​
[/SIZE]

Since scouries doesn't like people to quote me, I wonder what will happen if i quote myself.

For those that don't know, Scouriesworld ,Jacqui O. is scouries new Propaganda alt to replace Gabby, Grand high Poohba that was toss off Lit by the powers that be for spamming among other things. My question is, if you do something as an alt, aren't you doing it also? So why wasn't scouries tossed?

Last edited:
image.php

While I had been warned about you (you were described to me by Gabby as 'ace lite') I’d never put you on my “iggy” list because you’ve never posted on an official ScouriesWorld thread since I assumed the Presidency of A.I.R.

Perhaps sir you’ve forgotten but we do have one binding rule here on this (and other scouries) thread. Do not quote the dumbest one!.

As to the story in question I suggest you recheck the numbers:

RATING: 4.69
VIEWS: over 55,000
COMMENTS: 37
FAVORITED: 31
and finally VOTES: OVER 1300 (#1)

I’d also suggest you peruse the comments that A.I.R. readers left on the story.

Jealousy can be overcome my little man! Start by taking a good look at yourself in the mirror.

uuhhhh, Jim.... A.I.R. is a figment of your overactive imagination. Plus you have a well documented history of cheating and dishonesty. So......

I'm quite happy looking in the mirror. With the tactics you use, I'm not so sure about you.

mean time, I'm going to go back to writing and enjoying the rest of the AH something you don't know anything about. Not jealousy dear Jim, pity.

See ya!

And for those of you interested in seeing the current list of LITEROTICANS who have won A.I.R. AWARDS here it is…

… a pretty impressive list if I do say so myself!

[size=+3]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

AWARD WINNERS
[/size]

[size=+2]
the MANU

LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD
[/size]

BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
nikki_2021
rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman
TryAnything

[size=+2]
A.I.R. CONTEST WINNERS
[/size]

alwayswantedto*
D.G.Hear*
DanielQSteele1*
HarddaysKnight*
Just Plain Bob *
klrxo*
Rehnquist*
sarahhh*
scouries*
Silkstockinglover*
Slirpuff*
Try Anything*
Tx Tall Tales*

Ahabscribe
alana9
Baron de Sade
dezurtdawg
Exporoni
Firebrain
Hot Sister
JammyJimmy
julesteve
LiquidMathew

mia_erotica
MistressLynn
MugsbyB
niki_2021
NamelessRose
Ohio
PepperPace
RainierWriterII
Rampant404
Rgjohn

Rickyroma
Seduc1ove
Serena Kitt
Slickman
slow_n_gentle
StarStang06
SweetestThing
walterio
xyster
YoursSINSerely

*multiple winners

[size=+2]
A.I.R. SPECIAL AWARDS
[/size]

theravenfox

QUOTE say hey kid This is a robbery!!! My story should have been in the final.

Two stories in One contest = You’re outa there!!!!!

image.php

I have lost .05 points since yesterday along with at this point a third of my votes. I am not happy.

And all of your comments were from Anonymous! Which is why my dear you were kicked out of the A.I.R. Contest. Our computers turned up stuff on your stories LITEROTICA numbers that we’d never seen before. C'mon ma'am, 72 “5” votes from Madagascar and 113 "5's" from Outer Mongolia? That is fucking pitiful!

Give it a rest schizo. You are the only asshole that cheats here and everyone knows it. You've got no fucking clue of where anyone's votes come from.

And I was kicked out of your contest for alleged cheating because there was nothing else you could come up with.

Instead of wondering where my votes come from you should read my stories and take some notes.

Go read his story?!?!!?

Geez, what did any newbie do to you to deserve that?

Tell you what his stories are good for. The last sub I trained was getting so out of line I put her in a dog crate and read "oh daddy I whispered" until she was crying for mercy.

But I was exceedingly cruel and continued to read past the first paragraph.

Tell you what his stories are good for. The last sub I trained was getting so out of line I put her in a dog crate and read "oh daddy I whispered" until she was crying for mercy.

But I was exceedingly cruel and continued to read past the first paragraph.

You wicked, evil, evil man!!!

Have you no shred of common humane decency?

:D
Since scouries doesn't like people to quote me, I wonder what will happen if i quote myself.

For those that don't know, Scouriesworld ,Jacqui O. is scouries new Propaganda alt to replace Gabby, Grand high Poohba that was toss off Lit by the powers that be for spamming among other things. My question is, if you do something as an alt, aren't you doing it also? So why wasn't scouries tossed?

:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back