Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
double ds said:
Great pics. I truly enjoy them. Almost as much as I enjoy sucking cock.

Glad you liked them. :) That one you quoted is a Ken Marcus. I think that this one might be, too--it looks like his style:

I have never posted on this Thread before, this will probably be my first and last time. I do call in here and browse as I do most threads whether I comment or not. Making an exception just this once because I think this picture is just to pretty not to share. ~ I hope others enjoy it.@}-}rebecca----

SendtoRJ.jpg

stirbird said:
All right, since you want to air dirty laundry in public, listen to this. I did explain who I was when you pm'd me. You were still pissed. I was deeply hurt by what others, who know who I am, were cruelly saying here about my beloved master and husband, so recently dead. (Can anything be more tactless and cruel than that?) You seemed to be taking the side of those who would kick a greiving widow on the ground in the face to "get back" at her husband for his imagined wrongs to their egos. So I put you on ignore. Can you blame me? I still cry for his loss nearly every day. He was my only and most probably my last master. Now this is all I am going to say about the matter...TO ANYONE. Leave me be and let me post my pictures. It distracts me from the hell I live in.

I didn not know who your husband was, if I had I would have read those posts differently.
It has been a case of misunderstanding and please believe me when I say i understand about using Lit as an escape from grief.

Grief is the worst hell in the world, between us both we must keep the tissue companies in profits.

If I added to your grief I really am very sorry I was being a bitch and taking out my grief on unsuspecting threads here.
Sadly I did not notice at the time

With love shy

xx

stirbird said:
Glad you liked them. :) That one you quoted is a Ken Marcus. I think that this one might be, too--it looks like his style:

This pic gives me so many rude thoughts and ideas all of them deliciously wonderful :devil:

@}-}rebecca---- said:
I have never posted on this Thread before, this will probably be my first and last time. I do call in here and browse as I do most threads whether I comment or not. Making an exception just this once because I think this picture is just to pretty not to share. ~ I hope others enjoy it.@}-}rebecca----

SendtoRJ.jpg

Rebecca This is my favourite type of pic, somewhere in this thread(or maybe the B/W one) is one stirbird posted of a woman laying with her face close to his cock.
They are so sensual and reflect a real love of his cock.
Edit to add ~in this particular pic she looks slightly wistful as if she is holding one cock but actually thinking of another.

Last edited:
shy slave said:
I didn not know who your husband was, if I had I would have read those posts differently.
It has been a case of misunderstanding and please believe me when I say i understand about using Lit as an escape from grief.

Grief is the worst hell in the world, between us both we must keep the tissue companies in profits.

If I added to your grief I really am very sorry I was being a bitch and taking out my grief on unsuspecting threads here.
Sadly I did not notice at the time

With love shy

xx

Thank you for your kind words. I wrote you an email, but I think I neglected to take you off ignore. Me dumb sometimes, esp. when upset. I'll do so now.

i suppose no one is gonna fill me in on what i am not filled in about so i can understand what goes on around here *sigh*

Kajira Callista said:
i suppose no one is gonna fill me in on what i am not filled in about so i can understand what goes on around here *sigh*

Oral servitude is a good filler,

Is that what you mean?

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Making an exception just this once because I think this picture is just to pretty not to share. ~ I hope others enjoy it.@}-}rebecca----

SendtoRJ.jpg
I agree with you - this is a hauntingly beautiful photograph. But I also agree with Shy that she looks sad.

Perhaps he will be leaving soon, and gone for a long, long time. She is holding him closely; not wanting to let him go.

Perhaps something else has made her melancholy, and she draws comfort from the warmth & texture of his skin.

Perhaps she is worried about something, and holds him against her cheek to draw strength from his gentle Power.

To me, this photograph is achingly poignant and very, very 'real'. An image that I can relate to. An image that makes me appreciate so many things.

Thank you for posting it, Rebecca. :rose:

Alice

Looking again at Rebeccas pic and with Alices thoughts on what she may be thinking brings all kinds of thoughts to mind.

The photo really captures how the curve of his cock lays along the line of her face, I like Alices thoughts that she may be drawing strength from him; it is a beautiful picture.
Certainly one I would love to have hanging on my wall on day

shy slave said:
Yep He is all that and more :)

And he is mine, or i am his, or something lol :nana:

I'm just glad you found each other, finding someone that is on your wavelength is... difficult to say the least.

*Fades back into the darkness to lurk more, see more, experience more*

Oh and Facials, why bother ?

@}-}rebecca---- said:

SendtoRJ.jpg

Wow.... that one is so romatnic and tender and.... sexy without the smoldering eroticism either.

Thanks rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back