Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?


  • Total voters
    54
Memories #8

He had always enjoyed the Fall. The trees turning brilliant colors, picking apples, going trick or treating, and raking leaves into piles and jumping into them. He and his brother would play all day, then his father would rake them into one pile and burn them.

The glow of the flames, their heat on his face, the sparks rising into the night air and the smell of the smoke remained in his mind.

He tossed a last shovelful of dirt in the hole, raked the leaves over it and lit them. As the fire blazed, he threw her clothing into the flames. They would understand, he had to kill her.



(100 words...or very close ;) )
 
Memories #9/10

An elusive memory tugs at the peripherals of her mind. Drumming her fingers on the table, letting her mind wander where it will, til the thoughts coalesce, she gazes into space.
It’s there on the fringes of my mind she thinks to herself. Looking at one memory after another, discarding them as quickly as they enter her head, knowing they are not that which she seeks.
Happy and sad memories follow one after another until she reaches that a-ha moment.
The thoughts gel and that which was lost to her is now laid open, waiting to be explored at will.


(100)

A question... Do I punctuate her thought? "It's there on the fringes of my mind." she thinks to herself. Wasn't sure so left it for some expert advice :) Many Thanks :kiss::rose:
 
memories #10

At my age memories are almost all I have left and yet I can't call that a bad thing. As we relive our life through our memories, we tend to omit the bad, the boring, leaving nothing but the cream. When thinking back to the Sixties I only remember all of the girls wanting sex ,and how they were willing to try anything different as if they were keeping score. I don't think about the people left hopeless and unfulfilled, equating sex with love and ending up with just a hole in their heart. No, I dream about free love
 
At my age memories are almost all I have left and yet I can't call that a bad thing. As we relive our life through our memories, we tend to omit the bad, the boring, leaving nothing but the cream. When thinking back to the Sixties I only remember all of the girls wanting sex ,and how they were willing to try anything different as if they were keeping score. I don't think about the people left hopeless and unfulfilled, equating sex with love and ending up with just a hole in their heart. No, I dream about free love

Nice!

You get to pick the next topic. :cool:
 
Jo, has it ever occurred to you that you speak about your friends like we're some sort of illegal substance which is best ingested through the nose?
That's a little sick, friendo.

Ahh, a shot of bluey..so nice. :)
 
So, now that we're bumped, is someone going to PM the last finisher to get a new topic? *g*


Oh Bakeboss? Are you lurking about? :D


:cool:
 
If Bakeboss doesn't show up soon to claim his prize...it will go to the first runner-up...sxcascinn. ;)
 
Sweethearts 1/10

The November cold felt more like January. Her frozen toes made it difficult to concentrate on work. Plus, she'd already put in eight hours and didn't feel like working anymore. She drank some water, thinking it might help. Something sweet, she thought, was what she needed. She was due for a trip to the supermarket, so there wasn’t much to choose from. Then she remembered. The Halloween basket! She crept into the living room and pulled it from its hiding place. There was nothing good left, just a couple sticky lollipops, a few Tootsie Rolls, and...

Sweet Tarts!

Oh, wait...


(100 'zactly)
 
Sweethearts #2

“Where are my sweeties, daddy?” Kayla frisked Hugh excitably.

“Sit on my lap and I’ll give you them. You know what daddy likes to do when you sit on his lap, don’t you?”

Kayla nodded, grinning as she clambered onto his knee, spreading her legs slightly. She gasped as his fingers entered her cunt, fucking her slowly, deeply.

“Can I have my sweeties now?” she asked, squirming.

“You’re being a very good girl, so yes you can.” Hugh passed her the packet of Love Hearts.

Kayla wriggled, moaning as he gently teased orgasm after orgasm from her while she ate.


(100 words. I don't know if I need to say it but this is an age play scene, nothing else. :) )
 
*bump*
('Cause I'm on my way out the door and need to think on the theme for a bit longer.)



:cool:
 
Sweethearts #3

"They'll be coming this way in a minute. Are you ready?"

"Yes, of course."

"Now shoot the female first, if you shoot the male he might run."

"She'll never know what hit her. Bingo...right in the heart...she's a goner."

"Shoot the male too. I want them both."

"I think this is them approaching."

"Yes, yes. It's them. Wait until they get closer."

"Don't tell me how to shoot."

"Sorry. Just excited."

"One away...look at her face. Direct hit."

"Now the.."

"Got him too. Easy shot."

"Thanks Cupid. They were meant to be sweethearts."

"You're welcome Venus. Anytime."

(100 words)
 
Sweethearts #4

With the sun blazing high in the sky, they strolled along the seashore. Cool water teased their toes and splashed against their calves.

“You’re still as beautiful as you were when we met.”

He stopped, pulling her close for a quick kiss before looking into her green eyes. “Fifty years, Connie. I knew on our first date that you were the one for me.”

“The moment Miss Abrams introduced the new student and I saw your dimples, you were mine, Jack.”

“Yet you never let on that you cared about me until later.”

“Sweetheart, a girl likes to be chased.”


(100 words)


(A bit lame but it fits.)
 
Back
Top