PM asshattery

I just want to tie them all up, ass up of course, and walk down the line and punish all of them!

I know two of them that would get extra hard swats.. Of course some of them might actually enjoy that.. I guess that is when I drag out the feather and really torture them..

me first please......

And beaches, too
Favorite outdoor place for me to read
If you'll write for me while we're on the beach, I promise I won't get too beachy for you.

Wow. That's a reading enthusiast's wet dream. Her own personal author.

If you'll write for me while we're on the beach, I promise I won't get too beachy for you.

Wow. That's a reading enthusiast's wet dream. Her own personal author.

paper-scroll-quill-pen-1.jpg

Into her eyes I did gaze.....

As long as it doesn't start out, "It was a dark and stormy night." :D

How about something à la The Old Man And The Sea- borrowing insiration from Mr. Hemmingway. Something along the lines of:

She was a middle-aged divorcée who masterbated alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream, and she had gone eighty-four days now without receiving a single asshat PM.

:D

How about something à la The Old Man And The Sea- borrowing insiration from Mr. Hemmingway. Something along the lines of:

She was a middle-aged divorcée who masterbated alone in a skiff in the Gulf Stream, and she had gone eighty-four days now without receiving a single asshat PM.

:D
WHO ARE YOU CALLING MIDDLE AGED?!?

WHO ARE YOU CALLING MIDDLE AGED?!?

Taking note of your use of CAPS LOCK, I would be remiss if I did not let everyone know that I was absolutely NOT referring to you.

The middle aged woman referenced is only a suggested protagonist for the story that is hastily being scribbled by the hunky author sitting beside you, on your beach, as you sip mango margaritas.

It will also be some wacky and unexpected coincidence that the heroine who develops on the page has red hair, extensive medical knowledge, a wicked-smart sense of humor, and a penetrating, no-nonsense sidelong glance, the heat of which is only exceeded by the warmth of her smile when unveiled.

We good? ;)

Taking note of your use of CAPS LOCK, I would be remiss if I did not let everyone know that I was absolutely NOT referring to you.

The middle aged woman referenced is only a suggested protagonist for the story that is hastily being scribbled by the hunky author sitting beside you, on your beach, as you sip mango margaritas.

It will also be some wacky and unexpected coincidence that the heroine who develops on the page has red hair, extensive medical knowledge, a wicked-smart sense of humor, and a penetrating, no-nonsense sidelong glance, the heat of which is only exceeded by the warmth of her smile when unveiled.

We good? ;)
Em, it's a good goddamned thing I love you! :D

:kiss: :heart:

Do you curl your lashes?

No Pmann, no curl to the lashes here. Natural beauty, like God intended. Sexy, yes?

My wife suggested Maybelline Great Lash Mascara as a possible addition to your make-up bag, you manscapin' metrosexual.

No Pmann, no curl to the lashes here. Natural beauty, like God intended. Sexy, yes?

My wife suggested Maybelline Great Lash Mascara as a possible addition to your make-up bag, you manscapin' metrosexual.

I don't wear make up, but if I did, I assure you it would be Clinique or Mac.

I don't wear make up, but if I did, I assure you it would be Clinique or Mac.

Thanks. The wife gives a big thumbs-up on the Mac. Rest assured, if I was ever in need of make up tips, or poofy, pampering advice from a dude, you would be my go-to guy. I bet you smell amazing.

Now I know you and the OP don't exactly see eyelash to eyelash, but have you considered contributing posts to this thread?

It would be like having a "Super Model" setting on your make up gun. Ka-POW!

tumblr_mif1zsmD971ql2603o1_1280.jpg

Back