Commanding Soldier x Soldier (Closed to KINKYCanada)

Kat held eyes with Banks, a part of her knew what he was thinking and she wished he would act on it. She nodded "Sounds like fun." She leashed her dog and slid on her boots, she was still in shorts and a tank top but figured it was okay for an impromptu training session. Probably looked like quite the picture in tactical boots, basketball shorts and a snug tank top, dog at her side. She shrugged "Wasnt much passion." She snickered "Can't say the kid was much of my type or had any idea of what to do with a woman." Kat shook her head. "Kid's more use to girls." She shrugged, figuring Johnny had been more aquainted with high school girls and college girls as they were more his age.

Smirking when the door opened and Bama came in. Highly amused by him. "Ah it didn't go so well. Kid's not really my style." She shrugged "Gonna do some training with Banks for a while. " She said as she glanced at Banks "Ready?"
 
Bama just shook his head and moved on to his room. Banks looked at Kat.

"Ready." and the two went across the compound to the kill house at the range. At the set up table the two geared up. He gave Kat the equipment for her to link up with Jasper. then they entered the pitch black house. as they silently moved through the house they came into a room where two of the camps women were in the throws of forbidden love. Neither knew Kat and Banks entered, The room was so dark yet they could see the two women clearly. Banks had a big smile. Not only because they were watching every mans dream but because, the equipment was working perfectly. He motioned that they should move on and the two expertly left the room.

After testing in the rest of the building, they left. Out side he gave a laugh. "I was not expecting that. how was the link up with Jasper?" he asked putting the gear back into the bag. He turned to her and looked at her. "Do you have anyone special stateside?" He asked. He knew he was heading down a dangerous road but he couldn't ignore her any more. Even if he couldn't have her!

KC
 
Kat set up her link with Jasper before they entered the house. Entering the room She froze,seeing the women. She smirked and at Bank's direction they moved on. Once outside she nodded "Worked like a pro, it's great." She grinned. When he asked about someone special she shook her head. "Too Complicating. A civilian doesn't understand the job, doesn't want the worry. Another soldier, hell I'd never see him." She shrugged. "I've got a brother and a sister in law. But that's it. I basically stick to flings and one nights. Seems to be all I can manage. Never been good at relationships." She shrugged again. Sure it bothered her,but she had more important things in her life than her lack of relationship.
 
Banks listened intently as she spoke of her views of relationships. He was interested seeing he shared her view of it being to complicated. He chose not to have any one nighters or flings of any kind. It had been part of the problem with Kat around now! Had he fucked around he probably would be able to keep his feelings for her more at bay. Looking at her he smiled. "Well I'm glad you like the link up!" He was just about to lean in and Kiss her when out of the kill house came the two women.

"Excuse me but what are you two doing here?" One of them asked in a rather snotty tone. It was common knowledge that only corporals and privates snuck around at night. With a base where most people had to sleep in large rooms it was really the only way to get any privacy.

"Better watch that fucking tone!" Banks barked back at them. Now he was pissed that he got the nerve to try and kiss her and it had been ruined by these two who were doing something they shouldn't be anyway.

"Excuse me but I'm a staff Sargent, she's a cpl and you are a sgt!" The woman hissed. She had obviously mixed up Banks and Parks seeing they were both tall men, though Banks was a much more muscular, Banks also had a reputation as an early to bed early to rise man who rarely went to far from his bunk.

"I'm a fucking LT you dumb shit zipper. Now you two have exactly five seconds to get out of my fucking sight before I make you life a fucking living hell!" Banks yelled at the two. Who now seeing Banks clearly took off at a run. "Fuck me what is this world coming too!" He said turning back to Kat. "Well lets get back maybe!" He said feeling the moment was ruined.



KC
 
She saw him move in towards her, knowing he was about to kiss her. She shifted to lean into him, freezing at the woman's voice. She cursed silently before turning to watch Banks chew out the two women who thought being snotty was a good idea. Once they'd left Kat eyed Banks, not wanting the evening to end quite yet. "I'm gonna take Jasper for a hike before bed,you're welcome to join us if you'd like." The current moment may be ruined but that's not to say they couldn't have another moment if they could just be alone for a solid length of time. She really should just say goodnight and go to bed but couldn't bring herself to. If Banks had been about to kiss her She wanted to give him anoth3r opportunity.
 
When Kat offered the walk to him. Banks seemed to think about it. He grabbed the bag of equipment and his M-4 "Ya I'd like that!" he said, his mind battling over the implications of what might happen. He simply thought that if they did anything they would treat it like she said as a uncomlicated sexual encounter. Leave the feelings out of it.

Could he though. He had always liked women and like his team was not opposed to fucking around and he was single. Wingers girl back home knew he fucked around she encouraged it seeing he was going to be gone for an entire year. They were happy. Parks had a girl friend who as he put it, 'were on a break while he was gone.' Bama was a swinger at heart and his girl was a stripper and a en escort back home. He lived life the freest of all of them, so why couldn't he and Doyle have a little fun. No strings attached. He thought.

Michelle had been a true love and she shattered his heart. Why couldn't he move on then. The Col was right she was not coming back and Kat would not be a replacement for her. Of course he was telling him that because he wanted to squash any and all feelings Banks might have for the attractive young Cpl. Then he thought that if they just did something maybe that would clear the air and they could move on. He was sure she was not going to stop him from kissing her. And if he was wrong and miss reading it all he was sure she would be mature about it and not try and ruin him over an attempted kiss.

As they walked Banks stole glances at her, she was in many ways the perfect girl for him. She knew what he did for a living, she knew how dangerous it was, she also knew the risks. She was not a bimbo playing soldier like the two women who ruined his shot earlier. She was beautiful, smart, funny and realistic. She took her duties seriously and refused to be an anchor to a team. The men all loved her and thought she was the tops and he was sure that they would not discourage him for this. They might not like it but they all had each others backs till the end of time. Nothing and no one would change that.

"Look Kat I..." He stopped her ten minutes into the walk. "I have to tell you..." He seemed to be having trouble getting it out. They were still well with in the safety zone of the base there was a hanger with the bases AH 64 Apache attack helicopters and the UH-69 black hawk helicopters near by the base was quiet though there were a few soldiers out and about, they were paying Banks and Kat no mind as they were very much in the shadows. He took a breath and leaned in for the kiss. Putting his hands around her slim waist. He stood a good 6 inches taller then her and was much bigger everywhere, so he had to lean down. It was like he was kissing a girl for the first time ever. He stomach was a butterflies and his mind was all static. He had devoted so much of his life to being a top tier operator that he had almost forgot the feeling of a woman's lips on his own.

KC

KC
 
As they walked Kat relaxed, trying to get her mind off her feelings. They didn't matter. The job mattered. She just had to keep repeating that. Until Banks stopped her, stumbling over his words until he e eventually leaned down to kiss her. Smiling she stood up on her tip toes, hands going to his shoulders to steady herself. She returned the kiss fully, pale eyes fluttering closed as she leaned her body against his. The kiss was everything she thought it would be,and so much more. She forgot they were on a military base,where anyone could see them, she forgot about the dog who sat at her feet, braced and ready for anything. Her body instinctively rubbed against his a bit, she was still on the edge of arousal from her encounter early tonight with the Private. And so it wasnt taking much to get her all worked up again.
 
As Kat kissed him back Banks became super aroused, with the ease of picking up a his rifle he gripped her firm ass and lifted her backing up till his back was against the steel wall of the building. "God I want you Kat!" He breathed as they kissed. Banks dropped his M-4 off his shoulder and turning he saw a 50 gallon steel drum around the corner. He carried her to it and placed her upon it. Then he pulled his shirt over off, his right arm completely covered in tattoos his chest and stomach had a bunch too, Banks had several deep, nasty scars that healed poorly, a sign that he was patched up in the middle of a fire fight and like Kat had never let them heal before continuing with work. His muscles were like stone and were shaking with desire for the young woman.

"We..." He said then kissed her. "Will..." said and kissed her deeply again this time his hands started to pull at her tank top. "Stop..." he said as his hands slid up her skin to her sports bra. "If you want!" he said and cupped her firm breasts, giving them the squeeze that an excited young boy might on a prom date. He wasn't ignorant he was just nervous and for a man who never got nervous it was a strange sight. Banks kissed her again and again and would probably have been fine with just making out all night like a sixteen year old. But there was also a small amount of urgency in his actions, he was scared that if he stopped it or if she did then the bottom would fall out. But if they just went through with it and finished what he started then everything would work it's self out.

Banks got up the courage to pull her sports bra up over her tits and he now had his hands on one of the prizes she held with in her.

KC
 
Kat wrapped her legs around him when he lefted her,but hands gripped his shoulders. Keeping her body pressed against his as he carried her to the drum. Making a small sound of approval at the sight of him shirtless. Not like she hadn't seen it before,but never this close when she was allowed to touch. She heard his words between kisses and she shook her head "Dont you dare think of stopping." She muttered, nipping his lower lip. Her shirt came next and her skin rippled at the feeling of his touch. Amazing how different of a reaction she had when a man like Banks touched her versus a boy like Johnny. Simple touches and kisses from Banks had her body on fire,arching and craving more.

Next her bra came off and her back arched when he touched her breasts, wanting him to touch her more. Her hands ran ov3r his chest and shoulders, memorizing every inch of him. Her legs remained hooked around his waist keeping them pressed together as they kissed. After a few minutes her hands ran down his chest to his belt, hurridly undoing it and trying to get his pants off,knowing they didnt have the luxury of privacy,anyone could walk around the corner and find them, but she prayed that didn't happened. She wanted this more than she had with anyone else.
 
Touching her body and hearing her words put him on cloud nine. He had been a fool to think she didn't want him as much as he wanted her. She not openly said it but the connection was there all along and everyone saw it but him. Banks leaned in and kissed down her neck to her collar, as she undid his shorts and let them drop to the the ground. His erection now free he let her touch and explore as she wished. His own hands pawing at her firm breasts. Pinching her hard nipples lightly, and giving her skin little nips with his teeth then running the tip of his tongue over her skin.

Soon he wanted more, so he got her off the drum so he could rid her of her baggy shorts. Once off he gazed in wonderment the naked woman in front of him she was beautiful, deadly and she wanted him.

KC
 
KAt groans arching into him, wanting more of his touches, enjoying the bits of roughness here and there. Her hands dragged over his body, eagerly exploring him. When he pulled her up she helped push off her shorts and her underwear. She hooked her legs around his body again, encouraging him back toher as she leaned forward to press her lips to his, tongue tracing over his lower lip as her body rocked against his, her nails scrapped over his back as hse felt every line of muscle, every scar on him. They were certainly quite the pair, with their battle worn bodies, showing the passion they had for their careers. Her own body hummed in pleasure, shivering in anticipation.
 
It wasn't long before he reached an apex of desire for her. When she pulled him back into her he took the opportunity to reach around her and put his hand between her legs and feel her wetness. He slid his middle finger into her as his other hand held her up with ease, her legs wrapped around his waist making it easier for him to fuck her with his finger.

Their kissing was a steady torrent of passion, this was not a one night stand this was a level of lust you didn't have to many times in your life. Even if this were to be a one time thing they would never forget this night. Like two people losing their virginity, this was just as memorable.


A young man started to come around the corner the two lovers were to well trained to be snuck up on and they heard him before he left the dirt road. Breaking the kiss Banks who was not going to let anyone or anything interupt this union. Turned. "Turn around and fuck off!" He said in a stern 'don't fuck with us tone.' The soldier saw Jasper and knew not to continue, he turned and left.

"Did you want to find another spot to continue?" Banks asked her. His finger was still in her, their bodies were still grinding together.

KC
 
The feeling of his finger sliding into her had her gasping in pleasure. She knew this wouldnt be allowed to happen again, so she had every intention of making the most out of this night. Hips rocking she groaned in pleasure. The sound of foot steps had her jolting. She heard Banks as he ordered the young soldier off, and her already agitated dog eagerly fixated on the new target, snarling low in his throat. Kat rested her for head against Banks's shoulder "Probably for the best we find somewhere more private." She whispers, her already unusual accent of Irish and western drawl got thicker when she was aroused. Grinding her hips against him once more She reluctantly untangled herself so she could grab her clothes, to dress until they got somewhere else. "Got a place in mind?" She asked as she stood on her tip toes to kiss him deeply once more.
 
When she agreed that they needed a better spot and asked where he thought he knew of only one spot that would be comfortable but would expose them and what they were doing. He thought hard and quick he had been there over a year and knew the base inside and out. He slipped on his shorts grabbed his gun and the gear. "No one will be in the War Room it can be locked from the inside and it's all alone to one side of the main HQ. As long as we don't make to much noise we'll be fine. There's a sofa in there." He said, and leaned in for another few deep, passionate kisses before setting off. The beauty of the base was people generally minded their own business, just about everyone knew Banks and Knew not to cross him. The word had also spread that the K-9 handler worked her charge at night. this gave the two a good cover as to why they might be out at night. They walked briskly to the large building, like he thought it was deserted the com-room where people worked around the clock was on one end the War Room was on the other.

They went in and Kat could see his nights work. there were scheduled and maps and lists of things the unit would need to do over the next few days. Once in the room he locked the door and pulled her to him and resumed the kissing while his hands tore at their clothes. He wanted to be in her and he wanted to look deep into her eyes while he fucked her. He had missed that more then anything else. The look a woman gave while experiencing total pleasure.

He sat on the sofa and rubbed his not so hard now cock. He looked up and her and motioned for her to help him with her mouth. He was as direct as you got in 99% of his life but here was the one and only thing he was not totally take charge. But he was hungry to have it all, and he new she felt the same.

"Come here!" He said and pulled her down to him.

KC
 
The moment they were in the War room She eagerly pressed into him as they kissed. Making their way to the couch, shedding clothes as they went. Smirking at his motion she dropped to her knees in front of him. Pale eyes watched him as she leaned forward, taking him into her mouth. Her tongue stroked over his length as she worked to get him hard again. Her hands rested on his legs for balance, Her pale eyes fixed on his face,enjoying the reactions she could get from him. Humming softly she made her mouth vibrate around him as she took as much of him into her mouth as she could,tongue stroking over him the whole time.
 
As she gave him head, and looked up into his eyes he shuddered. It had been over eight years since a woman had done that beautiful sex act for him. He remembered it like it was yesterday and knew that the feelings between Kat and himself were deeper then they had ever been with Michelle. It was he guessed because they had been in battle and in essence had each others lives in their hands. This created a bond that was pretty much unbreakable and now that they had transcended in to an area that he had never been.

Though the sex act was one that was considered common place in the world of sex, it was like it was breaking into a whole new area of sexual pleasure. "Fuccckkkkk! Me that feels so fucking good!" He moaned as her head bobbed up and down and her tongue, slick and wet slid over the shaft of his member. "Come here!" he said and pulled her up so he could resume kissing her, his tongue slid into her mouth then her cheek and neck. Quickly he worked till he was kissing and flicking his strong tongue over her hard nipples. Then sucking them into his mouth and resuming the tongue work while he sucked hard on them. He wanted her so badly, there was so much he wanted to do. IF this were to be the last of it and it were to end here this night he wanted nothing to occupy their minds. Nothing to hang over them and make them wish they had done more!

He was confident that they would for the sake of the job and the team if nothing more be able to return to normal. They both knew the risks. He was sure the team would either know or would find out. This they could deal with. If the Army found out. Then she would be shipped home and given some bull shit job in Nebraska taking care of Out of commission dogs. While he would be out of the Army all together and back in Kentucky working security at the university. A thought he dreaded for both of them. Yet here they were risking it all for one night of sex. A risk he gladly was willing to take. Soon he had her almost kneeling on his shoulders so he could get between her legs.

The thought that there had been another man's member in there a mere couple hours ago didn't even cross his mind. He wanted her and it didn't matter what had transpired before this exact moment. With slow, long draws of his tongue Banks licked from her ass to her clit. Stopping to suck it it into his mouth for a second then do it again and again. He worked his way inside her lips and drew circles with his tongue. All the while his hands were on her ass to keep her balanced. He looked up at her from below and knew this was heaven and he was treading into uncharted waters. He knew he had fallen for the young Cpl he was in love with a woman he had no right being in love with.

KC
 
When he pulled her up, she eagerly returned the kisses, pressing against him as they kissed. Her hands gripped his shoulders as he worked his way down her body, causing whimpers of pleasure to leave her mouth, body arching to press closer to his exploring mouth. Her whole body jerked when he finally made it between her legs. Pleasure crashed through her as she shivered, His mouth closed over her clit and she gasped. Kat knew it wasn't going to be long before Ty managed to push her over the edge of her release. Her hips bucked instinctively and she felt the pleasure coiling up. It had been so long since she'd been with a man, who actually knew what he was doing, she knew it wouldn't take much more.

And sure enough, she felt her orgasm hit, causing her to shriek out. She no longer paid any mind to keeping quiet, she wasn't paying attention to that as her body tensed and shook through her first real climax in close to 9 months. Her heart was beating thickly and her breathing was ragged as she recovered. Her nails were gripping his shoulders firmly, for balance to keep from falling. "Good God." She muttered, she wasn't sure she'd ever had a release that intense.
 
As Kat came on his face and cried out in pleasure. Banks had a swell of pride at accomplishing this feat. Letting her down he moved her onto his rock hard cock. As she slid down over it, he shuddered again, the heat and the desire between them was almost to much. But there was no way he was going to cum now. Not till he had her for as long as both needed it. He was in total control of this and would not let himself cum till the right time. Gripping her ass as she rode up and down he kissed at her tits and neck.

He was not gentle with her but wasn't so rough that she would be in any danger of hurting any wounds. He bucked his hips up into her as she came down, his desire was now in total control of his actions. "You are so fucking beautiful!" He murmured as she rode. He looked into the pale eyes and smiled. He would remember this exact moment forever. His balls were clenching as he held his orgasm, his strong hands were squeezing her firm ass hard as they fucked. The room was alive with the sound of sex. "Has he ever let you do this before?" Banks asked as Jasper lay upon the floor as his master was getting wildly fucked. He asked this for two reasons, one because he was really curious about it. And two because he wanted his mind ever so slightly somewhere else so he could last longer.

KC
 
KAt was just beginning to recover from her orgasm when Ty slid her down his body until she felt his length enter her. SHe whimpered in pleasure, back arching as she rocked her hips, enjoying the feeling of him deep inside of her. Her hands gripped his shoulders as she watched him, not minding his roughness, in fact she liked it. She hated men treating her like she was made of glass. Leaning forward she kissed him deeply as they found a good rhythm. Hearing Banks's question she glanced at her dog, who clearly seemed distressed but he was laying down. "Not when he's loose. Normally I have to kennel him." She muttered, her accent thick as she was aroused. Her pale eyes focused on him, "He gets distressed with the sounds I make, he thinks my partner is hurting me." She murmured as she gasped in pleasure. It didn't matter that she had just came moments ago, she was about to be pushed over the edge again, and it had her nails digging into his shoulders as she moaned deeply.
 
As they kissed and she explained Jaspers behavior, to which he was barely paying any real attention as he was fixated on the fact that he was fucking a subordinate, a team mate and in many ways an equal. Things he had not ever done before, and he was loving every second of it! As she rode he squeezed her ass as he bucked his hips into her, when they kissed he would push as far up into her as he could till she was grinding on him. He would hold her there to feel her tremors and convulsions. Then he would resume the pace again.

"Are you protected? Seeing this is the only time and my rush to be in you I have failed to put the condom I am not carrying on!" He laughed between kisses. Though this was a real concern seeing her getting knocked up would be a death sentence for both of their careers. He felt like and idiot for not thinking it through he was never this sloppy, but he had to admit to himself that he had not been that hot for a woman in many years. There were times when he thought he would hook up with another soldier or a visiting civie, but he always found a way to ruin it. He knew it was always on purpose even if he said other wise, but now he was with a woman he wanted, with a woman he respected and cared about. Even in the throws of passion, when he looked at her he just knew she would stick out as the one. Even if it cost them everything he would never consider her anything but the one! Even if they never spoke of it again and they went their own way after the war and never saw each other again he would remember her as a woman he loved.

But love, lust, a passing fling! No matter how you dressed it up she was a soldier and when they left that building they would go back come hell or high water to the way it was the day she proved that she was worth being on hte team.

In a rush of adrenaline he stood up with ease and walked her to the wall and pushing her back to it he slammed his cock into her with reckless abandon. Kissing her hard on the mouth and moaning as he did so. She was a feather in his arms an angel a lover and an object of deep desire and as they fucked he became more and more powerful with his thrusts. Their teeth were grinding together as she kissed him and he kissed her. But he didn't break the kiss. You kissed lovers when you fucked. And she was a lover right here and there she was his true love.

KC
 
Kat listened to his question and nodded "Yeah I'm on the pill." She muttered of course that wasn't 100% But still better than nothing. She kept pressed to him even as he stood up, pressing her back to the wall. Keeping her legs aroun him she met each hard thrust with a groan or whimper of pleasure. She had all these emotions racing through her, going far beyond the typical lust. She'd never felt this for anyone before, she always put her career before anything and now here she was fucking her commanding officer. She kissed him roughly teeth scraping his lower lip as she felt her orgasm crashed through her, she clamped down around his length as her body shook through its climax. Her head rolled forward to rest on his shoulder as her breathing came out raggedy. Her legs wrapped around his waist still and her hands rested on his shoulders. "Good God" She muttered, her body still recovering, her heart thudding hard. She'd never been in love before so she couldn't say for sure that that was what she was feeling now. She only knew that she's never felt this before. It was strong and brand new, it has butterflies in her stomach.
 
After a few more violent thrusts and a few loud animalistic grunts Tyson pushed one last time and with their lips locked together he came deep inside her, he stayed there holding her up his cock getting soft with in her. During the after math he knew the realness of the situation would set in. He held off as long as possible but it was now here. he pulled out and handed her his shirt. "Here you go! I know it's no towel! Sorry about that." he said but leaned in and kissed her a few more times. delaying the inevitable it seemed.

He pulled on his shorts, socks and runners he was wearing. then when she was a little more cleaned up he handed her clothes to her. "Look we both know what's what here! We like each other that is plain as day! Well I like you anyway!" Banks said with a hint of a smile. "Careers are on the line! Mine yours, Jaspers, hell even the teams. So I know you'll agree that the only path for us is... This never happened! We are elite and can handle this!" He told her though it was like he was telling himself it too. "You leave day after tomorrow with Winger, the the rest come a week later. I feel that this will give us perspective of the mission and what's really important to us! I won't lie, I like you a lot! But that will not change who we are or what we do! Right?" He seemed to need her to be on the same wave length.

After the talk they needed he went over a few of his notes with her. He was business now and why not use the time and space to it fullest. Then they made the walk back home! It was just after 0300 when they walked into the house. Banks knew better then to chance firing up the lust again. he said good night and went to his room.


after three hours he was up with the team and working out in the yard. Parks and Bama were with him. When Kat came out if her room with Jasper, Winger was just coming out of his room. He smiled a warm smile, he was already in his PT gear.

"Fun night?" He asked her as he held the door to the head for her. "Oh ya Bama stole $100 bucks from you to bet on the pool game! So seeing as I won. Your share is 300. I knew he didn't ask you but it drove up the pot a lot so I guess in an odd way thanks!" and then he walked out. When Kat came out she saw them all sweaty and shirtless. Banks gave her a fleeting look, it looked like he had really worked out some issues.

"Doyle You and Winger are to report to Barnes for a few other items that you are taking with you. Also A man named Dodds will meet you two in the War Room. We will catch up at 1000hrs. There we will spend the rest of the day going over what I started to talk to you about last night!" Banks said back in his usual direct tone. Though there was a definite twinkle in his eyes now.

"What the fuck were you two doing last night?" Bama asked putting the dumbbells he was curling down. "I thought you two were going for a walk to test the night visions. You didn't say you were going over intel! I would have joined you!"

"Good thing you weren't invited then eh!" Banks shot across him a little to quick he now wished he had not said anything about the pair going over intel earlier. Bama who did act like an idiot was actually very astute, he looked from Banks to Kat then back.

"I see!" He said with a knowing smile. "Well, well, well! Not so innocent after all are you two?" He said picking the weights back up and resuming his work out. Winger and Parks just stared at the two.

"Another word and..." Banks started.

"I know, I know! Just we are a team after all you shouldn't keep secrets from us!" Bama said. It was clear that Bama didn't give two shits what went on but Winger and Parks looked almost scandalized.

"Come on Doyle we should go!" Winger said and grabbed his shirt and started to walk off gun in hand. He clearly wanted her out of there before Bama and Banks really got into it which he knew they would.

KC
 
Kat cleaned up before dressing. She nodded at his words, she hated hearing them even if she knew it was the truth. "We're soldiers. The mission comes first." She said firmly. "We knew that going in, this wasn't going to happen again." She agreed as she adjusted her clothing She leaned against the table to go over intel for their newest assignment before returning to the barracks. Settling into bed after saying goodnight, she closed her eyes, she knew what had jut happened was inappropriate and couldn't be allowed to happen again, but that didn't mean she didn't want to be curled up with Banks right now, instead of sleeping alone.

The next morning she dressed in her PT gear and walked out of her room, smiling at Winger. "It was alright, the guy wasn't really my type, ended up checking the night vision gear with Banks and gonig over Jasper's new gear." She shrugged easily then snickered "Yeah I figured it was him." She chuckled, but nodded, as they walked into the training area, listening to Banks she worked hard to not stare at him, as she nodded, "Yes, Sir," Snickering at Bama she shook her head, "You were too drunk to go over any intel." She teased. THen she fell silent, listening to the two bicker before nodding at Winger, "Yeah we should," Grabbing her leash she clipped it to Jasper's collar and left with Winger. "Gonna be a long day of sitting around going over information." She mused, not liking the prospect of that even though it was very necessary.
 
As the two walked Winger turned to Kat. "Let me ask you this? Would you have told us what was going on? I don't really care! I trust you both would have not let it interfere but. Bama wasn't wrong we are a team and this is a pretty big deal! And Banks I doubt would have said anything if Bama didn't pick up on it!" Winger was smiling at her, he wasn't mad just seemed to be a little shocked that it happened so soon.

When they got to the supply building Capt Barnes was sitting behind her desk. "Ah Sgt Winger, Cpl Doyle. These came in for you two. They are geiger counters. They clip to your tack vest like this!" She said holding up a small box the no bigger then a juice box. and clipped it to the vest in the rear just above the tail bone. "Then if you are around anything really dangerous well you'll know. This was brought in by the go between for the family and you guys. And seeing as you two are explosive threat detection Banks wanted you two to get them." She handed the two boxes to them. "They run on lithium Ion batteries should be good till you are done with the mission." She said. Winger nodded and then walked out. Before Kat could leave Barnes stopped her. "Cpl may I have a word?" She said walking around her desk. "Listen we will not see each other again most likely, I'm done here in a few weeks then I will be headed home. And I know we don't really get along, but know that I do respect you. I've known the boys over a year and I've seen them go through new team mates like tissue. But you've made it into the fold and for that I do say good job! I know you know about Marcus and I!" She said motioning to the door Winger just left through. "And well he thinks the world of you and Jasper. Said the Army finally got it right! Anyway I wanted to say my piece before you left!" Then she put her hand out for a hand shake.



When the two got to the War Room a skinny balding man was standing with Col Jamison. "Winger, Doyle!" The Col said as he was saluted. "This is Brett Dodds he is the liason for the family to your team. You will travel with him to the compound and then be joined by Banks and the others then the Family will show up! Brett this is Sgt Marcus Winger Demolitions and tactics. And Cpl Katherine Doyle, K-9 handler and tactics. They have your undivided attention." The Col said though Kat and Winger could tell the Col didn't like having him there.

"Thank you Col. Nice to meet you both. Here are the files on the Strom family. I know you got some of this already but this is the full itinerary!" Dodds said handing them two very thick envelopes. Inside were pictures of the family, the compound and all the staff.

"Fuck me there must be a hundred fucking staff members!" Winger cursed.

"Not to worry they've all been cleared!" Dodds said with a smile.

Winger looked up from the papers. "They haven't been cleared by us!" He said pointing to Kat and himself.

"Well that is not nes..." Dodds began.

"Fuck you it isn't! We are in charge of protection. That means we need to see the threat before they have a chance to strike! Most of the house staff are Iraqi! Strom, his wife and his daughters are all hated by the Iraqi people! This doesn't seem like a problem to you? The more you keep Doyle and I in the dark the more in danger your boss is! You do know we weren't chosen for our charming personalities! We are actually fucking good at what we do!" Winger cut across him.

"Well you will have over a week to interview and clear them then!" Dodds said frusterated. Kat knew his trouble had just begun, when Banks and Bama got there he was really in for a hard time. Winger was positively kind compared to the other two, Only Parks was more quiet. As they moved on Kat saw a picture of a middle aged man, very good looking and she could see the pompous 1%er on him already. Then his Wife, tall dark and also very good looking. They had four daughters aged from 18 to 25. All good looking and all spoiled looking.

Harvey Strom 51
Rana Strom 52
Asil Strom 18
Sundus Strom 20
Juna Strom 23
Lana Strom 25

"Now as you can see the compound is very well built, no expense was spared. All the windows are armored as are the doors and even the walls are reinforced with armor. There is nine buildings." Banks had gone over this with Kat the night before but no one was to know that so she had to play along. Dodds was very detail orientated though which Winger did seem to like.

"The buildings are as follows. The main house 6000 sq ft., The Garage there is room for seven cars all armored, The staff building fifteen rooms all with their own toilet and sink and one large shower a scheduale will need to be made up. Four gate houses, A supply house, and a recreation house with a pool table, gym and a theater and lastly the safe house. This small house has it's own power sewer, and can withstand direct hits from a motor or from RPG's. This is the Alamo so to speak."

Winger raised his eyebrows. "There has been built for six! Now I am no math wiz but there are a lot more then six people in this compound. Security and us five I get it we don't get in, but what about you, the three secretaries, the cook? All American! They don't get the benefit of this! Seems a little cold don't it? And you do know what happened at the Alamo right?" Winger asked looking at a place that was built only for the rich family.

"It is understood by all of us that the family comes first." Dodds said ignoring the jibe about the Alamo.

"So you say!"

Dodds went on. "Now the family and the house staff will stay in the house, along with Your LT Banks, Cpl Parks will stay in a room above the garage, Staff Sgt Bransen will stay with the security team and the rest of the staff in the staff house. By order of your Lt you two will occupy a gate house all to yourselves I thought that was asking a lot as you were to share it with other gate security allowing for four to a house. But he has told me in no kind terms that this was out of the question. So there will be five of them in two of the houses." Dodds said. Kat could see Jamison smile at this. He had read the Email Banks had sent with the do's and dont's that were expected.

After three hours of him droning on and on about what was expected of Kat and Winger when they got there, Banks, Bama and Parks came in. Banks had a bloodied lip, and a red cheek, as well as a shiner showing up. Bama was just a bad off, though it looked like he had bruising around his neck, and his nose was recently bleeding. Even Parks looked like he took a couple.

"Col!" All the men said and saluted.

"What the... You know what I don't even want to fucking know! Now that you are here it's time to go over what is expected of you guys when you are all together." Dodds nodded and then handed the other three the same folders. And soon he had the itinerary up on a projector.

KC
 
Kat tensed when Barnes stopped her, but was pleasantly surprised by what she had to say. Smiling she shook her hand, "Thanks. Enjoy your leave, Cap. I'll do my best to keep Winger in one piece for ya." She left and walked with Winger to the War room. Her pale eyes skimmed over the man before them, clearly assessing him and clearly unimpressed with what she saw. Ordering her dog into a down she began looking over the files she was given while Winger chewed out this Dodds character. IT was going to be a long fucking week trying to clear all these staff members. She listened as the man described the compound, even though she knew all about it, it didn't hurt to go over it again, she was pleased that her and Winger would have their own place. She hated rooming with people she didn't know and didn't trust, plus with Jasper she always had to be on guard so some idiot didn't get bit.

She snickered quietly when she saw the three men come it, all looking a little worse for wear. Knowing the likely reason there was a fight, she found it mildly amusing, but kept such thoughts to herself as the team piled in to listen to Dodds. Though admittedly Kat was bored as hell, after listening to this man or three hours as he laid out expectations. Expectation that Kat didn't give a fuck about, They'd do the job, they'd keep the family alive, but this man didn't have a right to tell them how to act at all times.
 
Back
Top