We Need To Regulate Cars The Way We Regulate Guns.

Busybody

We are ALL BUSYBODY!

To buy or operate a standard car, one will have to be 18 years old. Under that age, adult supervision will be mandatory. This means the adult must be in the vehicle with the underage driver.

To buy a sports car, you will have to be 21. A “Sports car” will be defined as any combination of any two of the following: 2 doors instead of 4, spoked rims not requiring hubcaps, aerodynamic effects such as spoilers or air dams, a wheelbase under 100 inches, a manual transmission, a curb weight under 3000 lbs, fiberglass or other non-metal construction, or painted logos.

For every purchase, you will have to fill out a questionnaire confirming you’re a US citizen, do not use drugs or abuse alcohol, have never had a conviction for alcohol related incidents or reckless driving. Lying on this form will be punishable by 10 years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine.

New cars will only be purchased from Federal Automobile Licensees who must provide fingerprints, proof of character, secure storage for all vehicles, and who must call the Federal Bureau of Motor Vehicles to verify your information before purchase. They may approve or decline or delay the sale. If they decline, you may appeal the decision in writing to a review board. If they delay, it becomes an approval automatically after 10 days. However, the dealer may decline to complete such a sale in case of later problems.

OUT OF AMMO: “One of the striking features of the current debate over gun control is how tired the liberals’ ideas are.”

Related: NRA gains 100,000 new paid members in 18 days. “Our goal is to get to 5 million before this debate is over.”

So BB is saying guns need to be registered, pay an annual registration fee, and the operator needs a license?

I'm all for it!

LIBZ and DUMZ should be registered

THATS WHERE THE REAL DANGER LIES:D

Cars are already some of the most regulated pieces of machinery on the planet

you need a license, its needs to be renewed, you cant operate a car under the influence of drugs, seat belts have to be warned, there are limits on how fast you can travel, which direction on a road you can travel, the age of those who operate one

shit..the list goes on and on

owning a gun doesnt have a tenth the regulation a car already has

BB analogy = epic fail

Malarky. I have the right to own and drive anything I want to, and I don't have to have a license, registration, inspection or insurance . . . as long as I stay on private property.

The crux is, the state owns the roads.

They also get to regulate how I bear my arms in public, to an extent.

Au contraire, I very much "get it".

It actually had a tinge of cleverness about it.

Naturally, I assumed you had plagiarized it.

To buy or operate a standard car, one will have to be 18 years old. Under that age, adult supervision will be mandatory. This means the adult must be in the vehicle with the underage driver.

To buy a sports car, you will have to be 21. A “Sports car” will be defined as any combination of any two of the following: 2 doors instead of 4, spoked rims not requiring hubcaps, aerodynamic effects such as spoilers or air dams, a wheelbase under 100 inches, a manual transmission, a curb weight under 3000 lbs, fiberglass or other non-metal construction, or painted logos.

For every purchase, you will have to fill out a questionnaire confirming you’re a US citizen, do not use drugs or abuse alcohol, have never had a conviction for alcohol related incidents or reckless driving. Lying on this form will be punishable by 10 years in prison and/or a $10,000 fine.

New cars will only be purchased from Federal Automobile Licensees who must provide fingerprints, proof of character, secure storage for all vehicles, and who must call the Federal Bureau of Motor Vehicles to verify your information before purchase. They may approve or decline or delay the sale. If they decline, you may appeal the decision in writing to a review board. If they delay, it becomes an approval automatically after 10 days. However, the dealer may decline to complete such a sale in case of later problems.

Fine by me.Might see public transportation make a comeback.

This car will kill you in your sleep:

252151_562622397100617_1335328889_n.jpg

Careful what you say about the Model A - it has feelings, too, you know:

580503_516312661723995_1465882106_n.jpg

Back