Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT rolling over and imagining the prettiest set of lips at the edge of my bed to face fuck, while my wife sleeps beside me...

ICT: I should be studying for a final exam, but I just can't keep myself off of this site! MMMMM - so many fun thoughts and memories of last week plaguing my mind!

How about this? Grab empty junk food wrappers from the break room and leave them prominently displayed – every day – on your desk, and cascading from your trash, too.

They'll reeeaaally hate you. Hehehehe.

;)

LOOOOVE it! ;)

I couldn't agree more. That's why I said if you worked hard all week. For me it was Sunday. I was relentless all week long. At work we would have a cookout and I would only eat a small portion. Sometimes my family meal would be separate if they all wanted something unhealthy. It was hard. But I sacrificed and it paid off.
Sunday was family dinner night. So that was my reward. I could splurge. That was my 5%.
Of course I got lazy and it all came back but I am on the path again.

Maybe if I have planned cheating. Like don't just go fucking crazy but know ahead of time what it will be and then get back on.

I couldn't agree more. That's why I said if you worked hard all week. For me it was Sunday. I was relentless all week long. At work we would have a cookout and I would only eat a small portion. Sometimes my family meal would be separate if they all wanted something unhealthy. It was hard. But I sacrificed and it paid off.
Sunday was family dinner night. So that was my reward. I could splurge. That was my 5%.
Of course I got lazy and it all came back but I am on the path again.

Maybe if I have planned cheating. Like don't just go fucking crazy but know ahead of time what it will be and then get back on.

Yes could someone start a diet and exercise board? I'm sure we are boring some people to death.

ICT being very loud when I cum.... Good thing she's a deep sleeper

That's hot.

Just sayin'....

ICT some people don't know when to leave a sleeping lion alone. If that's the case, you reap what you sow, so have fun.

IFCT I'm excited about a lime green and hot pink Birthday cake tonight!

(IFCT=I further confess that...)

I confess that, according to several friends, I am in severe need of casual sex (and after 2 years worth of dry spell I'm inclined to agree). However, I face a quandary. I just can't bring myself to pick up someone that I don't know. It's just not in me, I guess. And, on the flip side of that, I don't think I could do anything with anyone I know either (for starters, I don't think there's anyone who would want to, and besides that, I'd hate to jeopardize any friendships just because I need to get off). It's a rather annoying state of Catch-22...

Why can't you have meaningful sex instead? :heart:

ICT everyday I hate my job a little more. :( You have to hate feeling like you wasted 4 years in college and 6 in the classroom just to learn it may not be what you really were cut out for. :(

That's hot.

Just sayin'....

ICT some people don't know when to leave a sleeping lion alone. If that's the case, you reap what you sow, so have fun.

IFCT I'm excited about a lime green and hot pink Birthday cake tonight!

(IFCT=I further confess that...)

Happy Birthday then :)

(I forget, do you get :caning:s or :kiss:es --Ah well, I guess both won't hurt ;) )

Happy Birthday then :)

(I forget, do you get :caning:s or :kiss:es --Ah well, I guess both won't hurt ;) )

Awwww, thanks. Sadly, the cake isn't for me. ;)

However, I will certainly score a piece of that baked goodness! Yummeh!

Hmmm...can I still have the spanks & kisses? ;)

I confess that I won't mind helping you clean up - you know, if some of that cake happens to fall from your lips onto your breasts. Just in case...

Oh...

well...

I don't mind that it's not your birthday, doesn't have to be for spankings and kisses. :)

I confess that a PM hinting that someone has recognized me is making me lose my shit right about now.

I confess that a PM hinting that someone has recognized me is making me lose my shit right about now.

wow, I'm sorry to hear that babe. Hope everything is ok.

I confess that I wish I had someone here to make me soup and bring me OJ cuz I'm sick and I hate being sick!

I confess that I wish I had someone here to make me soup and bring me OJ cuz I'm sick and I hate being sick!
I've got both because I've been sick for a week. Sorry to hear you're sick, too. Whatever I had was bad. It's not leaving without a fight, either. I hope you get well soon!

I've got both because I've been sick for a week. Sorry to hear you're sick, too. Whatever I had was bad. It's not leaving without a fight, either. I hope you get well soon!

Thank you! I've been fighting this for about a week, I think its just a cold, but I went out thursday, friday, and saturday and I think it finally just caught up with me. Oh well.

I confess that when I wear my boots for work I highly doubt that my socks are matching most of the time...

Thank you! I've been fighting this for about a week, I think its just a cold, but I went out thursday, friday, and saturday and I think it finally just caught up with me. Oh well.
You're welcome :) Honey, if you'd had what I did, you wouldn't have felt like leaving your room. Now behave yourself and get well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back