GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie Aussie Aussie, oi oi oi!

Just talked to Aussie Angel, she is doing well, and enjoying life. She asked me to say hi to everyone for her, so HI!

YAY! Hi to Aussie! Enjoying life is the only way to live. We spend too much time worrying about it. Thanks for the update, Lezli.
 
Hah. Nice. ;)

Yeah nice, but when I saw the youtube ad(not this link :) ), I was angry as hell. And the cunt should her the mouth the fuck up. And basically I am getting tired of hearing the religious bullshit which I have heard from the fanatics over there. And I am just tired of hearing the bullshit I have heard again and again from them. Basically there are things that I would love to violate some of their fanatics human rights. But as I have said numerous times before I am so tired of those fanatics. Basically they need to learn what real Christianity is about, and NOT all that bullshit from Sct. Paul said and wrote in his letters. After all, his name wasn´t Paul(us) it was Saul(us) and he was a Roman who persecuted Christians and so forth until he was blinded by God and all that jazz. And the catholic church (the top part anyway) needs to open their eyes , instead of doing their centuries old tantrums about this and that. And the pope himself ? he can kiss my arse for all I care. Sorry for my rant, I am just getting the creeps of so much religious homophobia from any religion . I am just ranting and gnawing at the balls of the so-called Christians. Carry on :)
 
I just find it interesting how they expect "separation of church and state" to only work one way. Oh well.

I keep hoping that in the next decade or so, the U.S. can legalize marriage on a federal/nation-wide level like Canada did, rather than piecemeal, state by state.
 
Yay, I have clean laundry. The one and only good thing about laundromats is no matter how much laundry you need to do, you get to do it all at once.

And now I have a calzone from the local brickoven pizza place (meatball, caramelized onions, and sauteed mushrooms and green peppers) and a drink I made up. Or... not. It's a mudslide without the vodka, because I had to use up my little bottle of Irish cream and just couldn't be bothered with the Stoli.

... rambling. Hope you all are well.


-diz :rose:
 
good night, good morning, good day, good grief, look at the time, I am going to bed.

Goodness me.
 
:( moaning indeed, I have to go to the dentist for a root canal in an hour, I have a valium, I need more:eek: *Gia shakes*
 
hi all, I have been thinking lately. That there are something that I feel has been on a repeat lately. And that is the GLBT chatter is beginning to be more like GL vs. BT + the neutrals.

I have fallen in love twice here, the first crashed and burned and it left me broken and distraught , the second was one of the most healing experiences I have ever experienced. And that is why I love her to this day. And she knows that, and if she doesn't , then it is off my chest. Since I joined this forum 4 years ago (almost, it was the 25. of May 2005) there I had realised some time ago, this place was a haven to me. Because I felt awkward about my sexuality, and I realised I was bisexual with leanings to women. And not men, but I didn't close out the possibility of being with a man at all, just because I prefer women. And here I experienced a social life with people of all flavours and colours. And I began learning the lingo and what not. During that time period I had some people confiding in me about this and that. And I didn't break the trust. And that I will not do now either. But I felt it was a wonderful colourful circle of people. But when my first love died of an aggressive ovarian cancer , there I suddenly felt that the innocence of the board was lost, and I couldn't really find it again. And I haven´t found ever since, but I am healed thanks to my second love. But for the last 6 months I have experienced some real roughness coming through the cracks. Such as provocative members who stomped into this , I must say quite peaceful place. And some of those has attacked the regular men/women, and basically tried to subvert the opinion of those who took a stand against those people. and I am beginning to feel it is either "their way, or the highway !" . And I must some of the faults are the moderators non aggressive , non action taking, is the downfall too. And I admit I haven't been the nicest guy always to people. But that doesn't justify all what has happened. What I am trying to say is, that we need some more rules. But still free speech and NO spam. whether you like it or not, then I feel what I have written is true. So people what do you think ? isn't time for a serious clean up (not in the language in itself since I don´t give a toss about curses and foul language) and no attacks ?
Since I am getting bloody fucking tired of people who has a bigger post count, and thinks they can dominate conversations because they have a higher post count than any of us, who has anything to say. Because we after all have been here for a long arse time, but we do have a big post count in comparison . Since if seniority has something to say in this matter, then it is NOT the post count that is the upper hand , but how long we have been here in this section and how much real good constructive opinions and what not ?
So we can separate shit from good posts. Anyway these are just my thoughts and my five cents. Is GLBT chatter a warzone where it stands between GL vs. BT + the neutrals or does it stand for a unified front for gays , lesbians , bisexuals and transsexuals/transgendered ?
 
I'd say I'd join you Lezli but I dont want to offend anyone...

Hope you got some sleep...:rose:


A good cuddle never goes wrong between friends. I wouldn't have been offended, and if I was uncomfortable with something I would just nicely say so. I have managed to spend just over 3 years here without having any conflicts, so I think I can handle you Muffin Man!:heart: And if anyone would be offended on my account, hmmm, I guess that they are maybe well meaning but they should be checking with me, not jumping to conclusions based on their parameters.

I miss you my friend, even if you do make derisive comments about the fact it is snowing again!


OK, off to the city, hopefully I can pop in and say hi tomorrow. The countdown to staff starting is on, the first begins Saturday and is staying in my house with me, so I don't know how often I will be around.

later taters!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top