Rape, pillage and burn (Closed)

broomstix

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Posts
1,207
Smoke, far off. Silver Valley was burning. Laura could see it in the distance as she was taking a break. Fortunately, the wind was blowing the other way, and did not carry the sounds over to this side of the valley. The screaming of men, women and children. One village burned. Another village burned. They had been lucky so far, spared from the barbarian raids. If they came - when they came - it would be death for the men, slavery for the children. Rape for the women. She had a long knife under her dress at all times, to make whatever barbarian tried to do this to her pay.

On days when she was not covered in dirt, wearing a sweaty, stained dress, with her dirty blonde hair tied back and hidden under a scarf, the young woman would probably have been considered pretty, in a rough way. Her skin was brown, the face ruggedly handsome, and she had the hard, muscular body of a peasant woman. She was certainly the most desired woman in her village, but something about her scared the men. They said that her large, dark brown eyes looked into peoples' souls. They said that she was a witch. She only laughed at this.

The work was harder than in the years before. Back then, the men had been on the fields, too, working with the women. Now, they had to guard the village's hastily erected palisade. It was a useless gesture, but it still made them all feel safer, somehow. Everyone knew that raiders would be stopped by it for exactly as long as it took them to laugh at it - but at least it made them feel like they were doing something. Curse the king. How many times had they asked, begged, pleaded with him for an expedition against the barbarians? No reply. They had to fend for themselves.

A scream intruded upon her treasonous thoughts: "RAID! RAID!". Her legs were running towards the palisade before her brain had even fully understood. It was happening... no time to be frightened. No time to think. Time to run.
 
Last edited:
Ragnar is a 6’4” tall slim but muscular man with dark brown hair and brown eyes his age is 24. He joined a regiment in the king’s army that was tasked with doing the dirty work the knights didn’t want to do like raid enemy encampments, assassinations, and anything else they could do to disrupt the enemy war machine. Ragnar “Iron Skin” became the leader of a barbarian band when the king sent a small group of his own men to raid a small village dressed in non-slandered knight’s armor so he could blame it on a rouge band of men. Ragnar was the strongest that was in the group he carried a larger than normal great sword, If he held it straight out in front of him the tip would still touch the ground and he was 6’4”,he also carried 3 1’5” long dagger, the measurement includes the tang of the daggers. He was late to join the raid and on the way to the village he found a camp of assassins that were hired to kill the small unit once they were done raiding the village. After listening for a few minutes he takes it upon himself to raid the assassins’ camp killing all of them while they slept and took the orders they were given to the assassins. He rode hard to the meeting point where his raiding band was to meet before the raid. He barely reached the point screaming at the top of his lungs for them not to start. After he showed and explained what he had heard from the mouths of the assassin team the leader of the group was the only one who wanted to continue the raid on the village the rest including Ragnar wanted to hit something more personal to the king his villages.


After many years of pillaging the villages of the king taking the women for what they wanted some either raped the women on the spot of took them for slaves and some of the men for some reason took the children for slaves as well Ragnar had a big barbarian war band at this point with a reputation of being ruthless to the villages that they raided. He even had his own castle that was his way of poking at the king for failing to kill him and his men before they had gotten so big. Today like many day before was a day they used for raiding but unlike most times Ragnar couldn’t go with his men to raid the village but he did give them orders to bring back as many of the women could so they could sell some of them to the local slavers for some money and they were told to take anything they could get their hands one so they could sale or use. Ragnar hated to take the food itself because it was hard to tell when it was made and how long it would last.

Ragnar stayed behind to prep his own “interrogation” chamber he wanted a girl this time he could have in his chambers and not one of the many girls that had on hand. Like the rest of the girls this one had to learn to respect Ragnar and learn their place in the war band. She was going to be his every own sexual toy and his company at night lying in bed with him.

After a half day the raiding party was waiting at the gate for Ragnar to come out and inspect the haul that they had taken this time out. Ragnar stepped out from a door that they had cut into the gate and he was greeted with cheers and shouts of “Iron Skin”. One of the men approached Ragnar and stated that four of twenty men raiding party had been killed in the raid and five were wounded. Ragnar could see that the women in one of the big wagons they took and hid near the village all had shackles on he walks up to the wagon to inspect the women but catches a glance of one of the women pulling a dagger from her dress. The woman in question is a beautiful blonde with dark brown eyes that looked like they could peek into a man’s soul. They woman made a lunge at him trying to kill him but Ragnar only move away from the blades path then disarmed her and threw her over his shoulder. He laughs out loud and says “I’ll take this one boys she has some fight in her she will be fun to have around here… melt down the gold and silver into bars and sale the rest of the loot you cannot melt down and sale all the women we have enough of them around here to service a legion that is a hundred times bigger than our band.” He could feel the woman that he had slung over his shoulder begin to kick and hit him but unfortunately for her she was only hitting steel plate armor. He could also hear her screaming but he couldn’t hear what she was saying over the other men’s yelling and talking. He carried her to her new chambers until she accept her new role. He chained her to the wall where she was hanging from the chains by her arms.
 
It all went so quickly that the reality only set in as Laura was chained to the wall. Death. Blood. Screams. The horrible sound of metal as it cut through defenseless flesh. Then the wailing and pleading of the women and children. She had not cried. There was no use. The only thing she was curious about was why he had not raped her yet - although, given where she was, that was probably because he wanted to do much worse things.

Her helplessness made her feel oddly calm. Sturdy shackles. A windowless cell, maybe underground. And no way to escape. She had no choice but to sit there, let the horrifying pictures of this day pass in front of her inner eye and wait. It was cold in here, and slightly damp. She could feel rats scurrying over the stone floor, and occasionally over her. And, always, this one recurring question: What was happening now? She had been enslaved, she guessed, and she did not expect any better from these beasts. Would she be put to work? Sold? She almost welcomed this, since it meant that her uncertainty would be over.

Now that the excitement of the day was slowly fading from her mind, a few tears did trickle from her eyes. The children! Never had she seen so much terror and sadness as in their little faces when they had been thrown into a cart like merchandise - which, even though they did not realize it yet, they were now. The knife had helped her not one bit! If anything, it had made their chief more interested in her. Which is why she had probably ended up down here, not up there in some slave market. Was that good or bad? Probably bad.

After a time, even worrying about her fate was getting a little boring. She had nothing to do here and could barely move. The cold crept into her clothing. Her eyes looked around for anything interesting, but only saw rough stone walls and a heavy door. She started to pray under her breath. It reassured her, even though she felt a little abandoned. But if that was her fate, she was ready to accept it. She had brought it on herself by trying to fight back, and she was proud of it, even though it looked like it would only bring her a long, drawn-out death in this dungeon here.

Her arms were getting tired now, and her wrists hurt from the sharp edges of the manacles digging into them. She could only keep circulation going in them by moving them around - but it required all her willpower to move her exhausted arms. Eventually, she fell into a short, uneasy sleep.
 
Ragnar grabbed his new woman some new clothes, the clothes in question were just two long and wide pieces of silk big enough to cover the curviest of women’s body. He also grabbed a cloth to wash up with and some handmade soap so she could wash up. Ragnar loved the worker look the new girl had but he also knew that sometimes the dirt also hide some sicknesses. He found that out the hard way when he had a cut that almost cause him to lose his leg but thanks to the apothecary his leg was saved. He had a castle servant carry her new clothes and the bath items and Ragnar carried the heavy cast iron pot that was filled with water. The pot was big enough that the new woman could in fact bath in it if she wanted to.

The servant and Ragnar entered the chamber where the woman was sleeping. She awoke with a little jerk. Ragnar sat his great sword in a corner of the room where if the woman felt like being bold and earning a way out of the stronghold she could but she would have a hard time lifting the sword seeing how it weighted nearly 80 pounds. The servant placed the Items she held on top of the lid of the pot and left the room.

Ragnar walked over to the hanging woman and said “My name is Ragnar… In case you are wondering I plan on making you my personal slave you won’t be doing chores you are going to be basically a sec slave and bed warmer you will lay with me and pleasure me whenever I want you to without question.” He slowly lets her down from the chain and unhooks it from her shackles. He could feel her uneasiness when he held her keeping her from falling. “You are to bath or wash up whichever you prefer to do as much as I love your worker look you need to wash up all of the girls here wash themselves as many times as they please.” He walks over to the door, only way into the chamber, and leans on it so that none of the guys could barge in on the woman as she bathed.
 
So she was his slave, then. And a sex slave, too... just her luck. She felt her wrists and tried to rub some life back into them. It felt so good to be able to move her arms again!

"Slave, yes. Sex slave? Are you mad? My maidenhood is for the man I love - and I hate you. Put me on a field somewhere, and I will work hard for you. Put me in your bed, and you will regret it."

Calm words. Insane words. He could easily take her by force, and he would. She knew he would. But he had to. She owed that to herself - she would rather die than give herself up without a fight.

"I know you are a barbarian, but I am a decent woman, and I do not bathe in front of men. Can you leave, please?"

More insanity. Of course he would not leave. Of course this would only make him angrier. It was about preserving her dignity as much as possible. Death with dignity was better than to live as a humiliated...sex slave. It felt good to calmly spit these words at her captor. She was no cowering girl, and she was not afraid of whatever he could do to her. Actually, she was. Deathly afraid. One of the few people to be freed from their dungeons lived in her village. If "lived" was the right word. Unable to walk and completely insane, they were caring for him, but there was no hope he would ever heal. Just looking at him had caused her nightmares. And now her nightmares were coming true.
 
He just looks at the captive for an awhile before the makes a move o he great sword. He stops in front of it and says to the captive girl “ trust me if I had fields for you to work in you would regret it because you would be raped repeatedly and end up with a child of one of the men who you will hate… at least with me you will be cared for and treated better than most men treat their wives… most of the girls here would rather be with me than my men because I always make sure the woman I am with feels good when she is with me as any of the other women here.” He picks up his sword and lefts it up and rests it on his shoulder.

He walks to the big wooden door and stops to say “You will soon learn that I may be a barbarian but I’m also civilized unlike what you may have heard in the village… I was only going to stand here so that if one of the men came in they wouldn’t try anything with you. I’m going to have one of the girls stand in here with you if you need more hot water tell her and she will have it brought to the room.” He opened the door to see one of the girls lying on his bed waiting for him the girl was named Elizabeth. She smiles at him and asks in a seductive tone “mmmhmm Ragnar do you need some relief from your stress today?” She gets up from the bed and walks over to him so she could run her finger tips over his body. She ran her fingers down his chest and stopped at his cock grapping it through his pants. “No if you want to help me then I need you to go in my personal chamber here and make sure nothing happens to the woman inside… seeing how I know your past you should have no problem protecting her. The woman he was talking too had been a hired Assassin sent from the king as well as the king personal sex slave. When she attacked Ragnar she had failed and asked to stay here she couldn’t stand to be the kings whore anymore the things he asked for or to do to his girls no one should have ever gone through or go through it.

Without question Elizabeth opens the door to the chamber to take care of and make sure none of the men raped the woman taking a bath as well. Ragnar leaves the room to go check on what was going on in the castle. He could see that the men hadn’t yet taken the women to any of the auction house yet. He could see that some of the girls had been raped and their maidenhood forcefully take by some of the more savage men under his control. He continued to walk the castle grounds waiting for his new girl to finish with her bath
 
Did he... did he actually honour her request? For a few moments, she could do nothing but stare in astonishment. Then, when she was reasonably sure he was not coming back, she greeted the other woman:

"Hello. I am Laura. Are you also one of his...his slaves?"

What a stupid question. Of course she was. But then, what was she supposed to say? It felt good to be able to talk someone who was obviously not a barbarian... it almost made her forget she was a captive for a moment.

While she waited for an answer, she slowly got undressed. By habit, she neatly folded her clothes and put them on the floor - in their state, even the filthy ground could not make them any dirtier. With only a woman in the room, she showed her entire body without a second thought - the women in her village always bathed together. She was lean and muscular, with arms that were brown from the sun and stringy from work. Her breasts were a little small, but very firm. Her hair, now undone, fell down between her shoulderblades. Her legs were long and paler than her arms, but just as powerful. She almost looked like someone's idea of a warrior queen. Well, a warrior queen who had been defeated in a moment the first time she had touched a blade....

She stepped into the pot. The water was warm, almost hot, and hurt for a second. Then, the warmth streamed into her, loosened her cramping arm muscles, drove away the cold of the dungeon, relaxed her so much that she had to smile. So good! So much better than she had expected. If only she could sit in this heavenly bath forever!
 
Ragnar knew if he was going to get her to serve him he must be able to show that he is kind as well as harsh. He also knew that she had to learn that when she is disrespectful then that is when the harsh Ragnar comes out but first she had to know to what lengths he was willing to go to assert his dominance over her. He continued to walk giving the new captive girl sometime in the bath so she would be nice and relaxed and maybe his gesture with leaving while she was in the bath as well as the bath itself would loosen her up so she could earn a warm place to sleep but he doubted it seeing how she was ready to strike and kill in the wagon.

In the chamber:

Elizabeth looks over at the woman and answers her “hello Laura I am Elizabeth nice to meet you. No I’m not one of his slaves I was brought in by one of the other men to service the whole castle… I wish I was one of Ragnar’s personal girls he treats the women he is with much better respect than the other men here treat the women they either have or are with that night.” She said almost starting to cry. She lifts up the top she had made out of her pair of silk cloths that she got when she was first brought here. She showed Laura the scares on her stomach and back. “The other men here have beaten me and the other women even cut them just because they could do it.” She covers back up her mid drift and just stood there for a minute before saying “a word of advice no matter harsh the events coming up it will be better to be with him and be his personal girl not to be shared with any other girl than to be given to the men out there.” Elizabeth walks over to where Laura had placed her clothes and grabbed them and walked to the door and before Laura could protest Elizabeth tossed them out into Ragnar's room. “You will have to earn the right to wear clothes again… for now you have to wear those silk cloths there or go naked it is up to you.” Elizabeth said as she pointed to the stack of silk cloth on top of the lid to the pot.
 
Laura was sickened by the sight of the woman's scars. How had she even survived that? So her new "owner" was the kindest of the barbarians? How reassuring. No man owned her, no matter how kind he was. If he gave her to one of the monsters who had beaten Elizabeth to a pulp - so be it. She was not about to give up her principles for the promise of hot baths and silk clothes!

She stepped out of the bath and shivered as the cold air hit her wet skin. With a few quick movements, she threw on her new clothing. The "right" to wear her own clothes? How dare he! Still, slave clothes were better than no clothes when you were freezing.

"Elizabeth... It pains me to hear about what these other barbarians have done to you. No one should endure that! But that's exactly why I can not give in: It means that Ragnar has a "right" to own us just because he does not beat us half to death. But he does not! Nobody does! They do not own me, or you, or anybody. Their only power over us is fear, and I refuse to be afraid of them!"

Heroic words from a shivering woman who was, in reality, feeling nothing but fear. Those scars... she could not erase them from her mind. What had they done to her? What would they do to herself? For a moment, she almost fell for the temptation to give in and become an obedient, pampered slave girl. No! It was exactly as she had said: Nothing gave them the right to own people. Nothing.
 
Elizabeth couldn’t help but to chuckle a bit at Laura’s attempt to be brave but she knew that she was scared to death of what could happen here. “Let me tell you something about the king no one but the men and women here know… The king is a bastard to his women he takes from the villages near him. The clothes Ragnar gave you is more than what the king would have given you he would have kept you naked in a dark, damp, and cold dungeons and more times than not you will die from the cold and sickness or in my case if he thinks you are heavy with child he does this.” Elizabeth pulls down the top of the dress she was wearing to where it barely covered her pussy showing two big scares on her pussy. “He would try to kill the child before it was too late in his mind… The reason I let Ragnar keep me here as a slave is the fact I owe him my life he could have killed me for being an assassin of the king. Another is the fact that they are barbarians so they love strong women for a fact the man that had put the scares on my back and stomach I killed him and Ragnar congratulated me for defending myself .I want to give you a word of advice if you last to the point he feels he need to use a torture method using a wagon wheel I suggest breaking down and submitting because I have never heard of anyone living let alone have full use of their legs or arms.”

Elizabeth opened the door partially to see if Ragnar was in the room next door waiting for Laura to finish her bath but he wasn’t there so she quickly closes the door and says “Ragnar hasn’t come back yet he must be out walking the grounds.”
 
Elizabeth couldn’t help but to chuckle a bit at Laura’s attempt to be brave but she knew that she was scared to death of what could happen here. “Let me tell you something about the king no one but the men and women here know… The king is a bastard to his women he takes from the villages near him. The clothes Ragnar gave you is more than what the king would have given you he would have kept you naked in a dark, damp, and cold dungeons and more times than not you will die from the cold and sickness or in my case if he thinks you are heavy with child he does this.” Elizabeth pulls down the top of the dress she was wearing to where it barely covered her pussy showing two big scares on her pussy. “He would try to kill the child before it was too late in his mind… The reason I let Ragnar keep me here as a slave is the fact I owe him my life he could have killed me for being an assassin of the king. Another is the fact that they are barbarians so they love strong women for a fact the man that had put the scares on my back and stomach I killed him and Ragnar congratulated me for defending myself .I want to give you a word of advice if you last to the point he feels he need to use a torture method using a wagon wheel I suggest breaking down and submitting because I have never heard of anyone living let alone have full use of their legs or arms.”

Elizabeth opened the door partially to see if Ragnar was in the room next door waiting for Laura to finish her bath but he wasn’t there so she quickly closes the door and says “Ragnar hasn’t come back yet he must be out walking the grounds.”
 
Laura stared at the scars where that bastard had cut Elizabeth: "The king? I hate him too! He abandoned us when we needed him most! But that still gives no one the right to own me. Ragnar killed our men, enslaved our children...and he took me. I despise both of them."

Strong women... was she strong? Could she kill, like Elizabeth apparently had? Or even just endure whatever horrible tortures the barbarians had for her? She would have to. Not to impress these monsters, but because she would hate herself if she gave in before she was broken. Ragnar could have her body - she knew his strength. He would never have her mind, unless he drove her mad first. Which he very well could...

"I have no village to go back to. No home. The men are dead. The women are amusing some of his less kind" - she snorted derisively - "men. I have no choice but to stay here. But I am not his slave! I will work for him, and I will work hard. I have done that all my life. If he wants anything more, he can go back to whatever hell he came from."
 
Elizabeth looks at her with amusement and says “The hell that you speak of all centers around the king himself… the only other thing I can tell you is to be glad you were taken here and not by the king seeing how you have fighting spirit in you she would have already cut your tongue out of your mouth and started to cut your most intimate areas not to where they can’t be used just to hurt you and make you shut up.” Elizabeth walks over to Laura and caressed her face in a loving way and said “ You will see that it isn’t so bad here especially since you are Ragnar’s personal girl the other men here will not mess with you at all the will even call you Ma’am or miss and if any of the other me try to do anything to you will have his protection unlike the king could give you… the food is the same for slave and barbarian alike in fact it will probably be better than you are used to… Just don’t submit easily or you will end up with me and the other girls and you have seen the scares I got you don’t want to be with us.”

Elizabeth walked out of the door again this time Ragnar had just gotten into the room. She shuts the door and looks at Laura and said to her “He is here.” No sooner as she got those words out Ragnar knocks on the door. “Is she done with her bath now?” he asks shouting though the cracked door “yes.” Elizabeth answers back opening the door so he could see inside the chamber to tell if his new girl is dressed.

Ragnar walks in and says to Elizabeth “That will be enough for now go back to whatever you were doing before you decided to lay on my bed.” Elizabeth looks at him and says to him “I was going to take a bath Ragnar.” He tells her “Ok seeing how you helped me out today take one in my personal bath.” Ragnar’s bath was what looked like a huge reflecting pool for a fountain that gradually got deeper as you went to the waters source. Elizabeth hurries out of the room excited to bath in Ragnar’s personal bath.

Ragnar smiles at his new captive and says with a chuckle “She will be in that bath of hours because she will be alone with no one to bother her.” He looks the woman in front of him up and down and asks “May I have the privilege of your name or are we going to start the process now?”
 
"My name is Laura. And you are Ragnar. A barbarian. A murderer. That is all I want to know about you. Now give me work to do, or lock me in a cell. That is all I can do for you."

Strong women. These were the words of a strong woman. She even managed to sound calm while saying them. That was where her strength ended. Her heart pounded, and her legs felt like they would buckle any moment. She knew that this man could break her like a twig - but he would probably consider that far too lenient. With every brave word, she gave him more reasons to punish her in ways she could not even imagine.

Still, when you grew up in a border village, you grew up around men like him. Rough, half-civilized brutes with the muscles and brains of oxen - that described most of the men back home. A home that no longer existed due to him! It felt good to remind herself of this. It kept the hatred going. The hatred she needed to defy him. Whenever she was tempted to give in - and it was very tempting even now, when he had not done anything to her yet - she just had to bring up the images of crying children, screaming women, men gasping for their last breaths. Men who did this did not deserve her! And they would not get her. No matter how "kind" they supposedly were.

"I have no interest at all in becoming "your girl" or in getting any of your "favours". I would rather rot in this cell or die in pain than become some pet to you!"

Defiant to the end. A brave woman. If there wasn't that voice in the back of her mind screaming at her to give up...
 
Ragnar could only laugh at Laura and her fake courage he had seen this display multiple times on the battle field form ally and enemy alike. “This is your cell…We could use a woman like you when we have to defend the stronghold… before you ask yes we let the girls have weapons the girls as well as the men are going to help defend this castle in time you will to if you would like but first you must submit to me.”

“But first I want you to see something so that you know where my hell is.” He said to her. He had heard the last part of Laura and Elizabeth’s conversation. He walked back out of the chamber baring the door behind him so she couldn’t try to escape. He searches his room for his armor for the king’s army. Even though he wasn’t an official knight the king gave all of the men serving in his army armor but the king also made the unit Ragnar’s unit to wear armor that mercenaries wore when they had to do the king’s dirty work. He finds the armor in an old weapons locker he had that housed swords and shield among other things. He goes back into the chamber holding the breast plate and says “Here is where my hell resided.” He sat the breast plate on the wall so she can see it. He walks over to the wall where the iron hook was that she was hanging from by the shackles and grabbed it. He pulled more of the chain out from the wooden spool it was on, it would unspool until he locked wrenching handle on it, and rehooks the chain on the shackles and locks the wrenching handle in place. He could feel her resist being pulled to the wall but soon gave in because she couldn’t make any progress by pulling on it. She was now hanging from the hook again so he said to her “you are going to hang there until I get back with some items I need that piece of armor is going to be there until I leave as a constant reminder to who you should be mad at and why you are in the situation you are in now.” He leaves the room to get a torture device called the thumb screws but he had another version of it that could go over a person’s knees/wrists.
 
And she was hanging again. The strain on her arms was not too bad yet, but she knew how bad it could get. The edges of her shackles dug into her wrists, and she could feel her hands go numb and tingly as they cut off circulation. So this was what her defiance had earned her now: Torture, probably. Soon, she would see what cruelties he was capable of. The anticipation was much worse than the hanging. She was used to pain, but here was a man who was used to causing pain. He probably even enjoyed it.

As she waited and hung, she tried to encourage herself. Hate him! Hate him! That was easy. The memories. His arrogance. The promise to hurt her. Anger sparked up and ignited her courage. The look in her eyes became fierce and determined - even though her arms were now hurting like hell. That only made her angrier. He was a beast! Her hands had to be purple by now. Or dead. She could not feel them anymore. Her arm muscles were burning, and every little movement sent flashes of pain through them. She hung there and quietly spat curses at him. Never would he get what he wanted. Never!
 
Ragnar loved the fact she was going to be a hard woman to get to submit to him. He wasn’t going to take her maidenhood by force he could wait her out she would break and beg for him to take her and make her his personal woman. He found all the versions of the thumb screws he had so he returned back to the chamber where Laura was hanging by this time her arms should be sore from the hanging that she can’t move them without pain shooting through her arms. This was perfect for him because she couldn’t jerk her arms away from him when he puts it on her thumbs. He walked over to the spool that had the chain around it and loosened the wrenching arm just enough to slowly lower Laura down to where her arms could only hang directly in front of her. He sets the one that will fit over her wrists and knees on the ground so that he could work the one for her thumbs.

Ragnar loosens the device in front of Laura so that he could build tension before the act so it will make it a lot worse in her mind than it really was. He could see the anger in her face but said nothing to her. He began to attach the device to her until she started to jerk away from him but winced in pain. He continued to tighten the device down on her thumbs until he seen that her facial expression turned from anger to anger with pain mixed in. He walked out of the chamber to grab some food he figured he would leave Laura alone with the pain a bit so she could feel it without her being angry at him.
 
So this was torture! The instrument had looked so harmless. Then, it had bitten down. Pressure. So much pressure. Her flesh bulged at its edges, red and purple. Her thumbs throbbed, and the pain was excruciating. The bars were so tight they seemed to be down on her bones... she could do nothing but stare at her thumbs, grotesquely swollen now and pulsing with a hot, shooting agony. She wanted to scream so badly... it took all her willpower to hold back until he had left. Then she screamed, screamed, screamed. Screaming until her throat hurt and she nearly lost her voice. Anything to take her mind off the bloody pulp that used to be her thumbs.

After an eternity, she felt the pain go down a little. Her thumbs were black lumps now - were they dead? Was that why? Her hands were swollen so much she could barely see the thumbscrews. She could barely see anything. Tears were clouding her vision, and she felt like she was about to faint from the pain any second. Yet even that mercy was denied to her...
 
Ragnar knew what he was doing with the thumb screws he knew exactly how much time he had before limb lose happened. He knew Laura wouldn’t scream when he was in the room just yet but he also knew that it would take a lot not to scream when he loosened the screws to let blood back into her thumbs as well. He waited in his bedroom so that he wouldn’t go into the castle and lose track of time and cause actual limb lose. He knew giving her a chance to submit now would either be useless because she was holding to her rage or two she wouldn’t be worth being his personal girl because she would give up and submit now. He was leaning towards the first because she was strong hearted.

He heard her scream out in pain and knew that the pain was too much for her now and she was getting close to the point of limb lose so he hurried into the chamber to see her crying in pain not even focused on him or anything really. He hurried to her seeing her thumbs were black and her hands were swollen. He undone the tightness on the screws and waited to see if Laura screams out in pain.
 
As she felt the thumbscrews loosening, she could not even finish her sigh of relief before it turned into a blood-curdling scream. It was as if all the pain was rushing back into them. She bent over as far as the chains would allow. Her screams echoed around the chamber. She felt like she was about to vomit, or faint. Hot. Pulsing. The rest of her was clammy and cold, as if all her blood had gone into her hands.

Screams of pain eventually became screams of rage: "YOU SCUM! YOU WORTHLESS MONSTER! HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME? I DID NOTHING TO YOU!!!"

The angry glare was back in her eyes. Even when her voice gave out from all the screaming and shouting, she continued to hoarsely croak insults at him. She was losing her mind to the pain. She could feel it. Nothing in her head but anger, agony - and endless hatred for him.
 
Ragnar showed no emotion in one way or another he wanted her to keep wondering about if he liked to do this kind of stuff or not. The wonderment him her mind will help unnerves her farther on in the process. He looks at her and says to her “the king would be doing worse to you now. He built some sort of a fake strong hold for your village then pulled most if not all of his men out of the village right? From other villages he has done this to he pulled them out so that he could pillage your village with his forces. Trust me I know his methods very well I used to be in one of the units he made do theses sort of things.”

He didn’t pause long enough for her to respond so that she wouldn’t talk before she heard the whole story. He figured a night with any information on the king he could give her she may start to rethink not becoming his woman.
 
The pain slowly started to fade. Such a relief! The throbbing was still strong, every pulse sending new waves of nauseating agony through her, but it was gettting better. Even the swelling seemed to reced a little.

"I...hate...the king", she gasped out, "I...hate...you."

Idiot! Monster! Did he think that hurting her would break her will? All it had done so far was to ignite an infernal hatred in her. After what she had been through, she would rather be tortured to death than become his woman! Or would she... who knew what things she would promise, just to escape this pain? Not now! Not while she had any strength left in her!
 
Ragnar could see the swelling in her thumbs begin to reced in her thumbs so he took off the Thumb screws off of her thumbs. He could see in her eyes her mind and heart was fighting over submitting to him or not and from what he was seeing her heart was winning.

"Keep up that spirit that fire." He answers her I hate you rant.

He walks over to Laura and unshackels her legs so he can put the bigger version of the thumb screws on her legs at the base of her calves. He done this one now for two reasons one he didn't know if he done her thumbs again that the blood lose again wouldn't kill them this time and two she was forced to choose to either stand on her feet to endure the pain or hang by her wrists again. He trys to put on the device but she puts up a little fight but he finally gets it on her. He tightened the device down on her legs and this time he stays in the roon so he could bring her to the edge again before he undone the device.
 
Her aching thumbs were drowned out by new pain, pain which screamed even louder. As the screws pressed down on her legs, she gritted her teeth and pressed her eyes shut. No sound from her this time, just a low whimper as her flesh bulged out from the edges and turned red.

Her hands were forgotten. All her mind was on her legs. When would her bones break?... she waited for the loud crack...nothing. Every time she expected them to break, the pressure, impossibly, got worse. Her whimper became louder, turned into crying as she felt her bones being squeezed to the breaking point. The pain spread into her feet and up through her hips. Her legs were a mass of pain. And with every turn of the screw, the feeling got worse and the crying got louder. Tears were streaming down her cheeks now.
 
He waited for her feet and the length of her legs he had got in the device to turn colors so that her feet would go numb then the pain would flood back into her again. He just stood there while she cried and her screams got louder. He wanted to let her submit right there but he knew that if he did that she wouldn’t either mean it or she really was weak willed and not meant to be in his bed. He seen that her feet was turning black like her thumbs so he quickly unscrewed the device to let the blood flow back into her feet so that she would lose them.

“This is it for today I don’t want you to go through a lot and kill over on me… I will have another bath sent in for you so that you can just soak in it if you want.” He said not knowing if she could hear him.
 
Back
Top