"The Goddess Upstairs"

Tony2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Posts
629
"The Goddess Upstairs"

(closed to EroticLily)​

Damien Trent:

I am deep into my Physics homework when I suddenly realize she's home. I leap from my bed, dressed in nothing more than my underwear, and hurry to the central heating vent on the far side of my room. I crouch down, lift off the grate, stuff a piece of Styrofoam that I have cut and trimmed to a perfect size into one side of the duct, and wait.

A few weeks ago, when the heating system had been shut down for service and there had been no air flow, I'd learned that I could hear what was happening upstairs in my neighbor's apartment ... specifically what was happening in her bedroom. And what was happening that particular day was sex! It was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me, pressing my ear to the grate, listening to her cry in pleasure as her lover drove her to ecstasy. It was better than internet porn because it was real, it was here, and it was her!

I'd tried to listen in again, but I'd quickly learned that with the basement fans circulating heat around the building, I wasn't able to hear her. That was when I came up with the Styrofoam plug idea. And it worked. Four times since then, I'd been able to block off the flow and listen in to her having sex.

It was still erotic and caused me to beat off there on the floor, imagining that it was me pleasuring her. But these last few times, I'd noticed that the Goddess -- it is what I call her since I don't know her name -- hadn't screamed out in ecstasy like she did that first day. Is she no longer enjoying herself with this man of hers? Maybe she is, but she just isn't screaming out.

What the fuck do I know about sex and orgasms? It's not like I'm fucking some girl from school and making her scream out Oh God! Oh God! Hell, the closest I've gotten to sex -- except for pounding my own pud, of course -- was getting an interrupted and incomplete hand job through my jeans in the back of the school bus returning from the State Championships three months ago.

I wouldn't know if a girl -- a woman -- orgasmed if she slapped me in the face and said That was me cumming!

As I press my ear to the floor, I don't really expect to hear sex: it's 5'o'clock in the evening, not time to hit the hay and mess up the sheets. Then again, the guys and gals at school fuck at all hours of the day, any time they can find a quiet place and a few minutes. So again, what the fuck do I know?

As expected, I don't hear sex. What I do hear is ... arguing...? Yeah, it's ... it's definitely The Goddess, arguing with... I can't hear a second voice, and after a moment, I realize that she must be on the phone. I can only catch half of what she's saying, as it appears that she is pacing about as she talks. Occasionally, I can hear her foot steps through the ceiling above me, too.

It doesn't take a genius to glean from her words that she's telling some guy to go fuck himself. Why do I come to that conclusion so easily you ask? Because I hear her holler into the phone Go fuck yourself!

When the footsteps above and the words below tell me that the fight had ended, I find myself very disappointed. The highlight of my sex life for the last several weeks has been laying on the floor with my cock in my hand, masturbating to the sound of her having sex with a guy who she is no longer seeing. Fuck! I think to myself, then correct my thought, No ... no fuck! Or ... no fucking ... shit!

I pull the Styrofoam brick from the vent, replace the grate, and stand to pace about my room. I look down and realize that my cock -- average sized, compared to the other guys in the locker room -- is solid as a rock and pressing the waist band of my shorts out enough that I can see down into them. I laugh, telling it, "Down, boy. You ain't gettin' none yet."

I walk over to the window of my bedroom and look out upon the city. We have a great view from our third floor apartment: the park, the pond, the city swimming pool, the...

The Goddess upstairs!

I realize suddenly that the neighbor for whom I lust so often is standing on the emergency fire escape outside her bedroom window. I've never seen her come out on the landing before, so it didn't occur to me here and now to look up for her before I stepped over to the window with my fucking cock out before my like a flag pole!

And ... to make matters worse ... she looking down at me!

Fuck! my brain screams as I back away from the window. I feel my face explode in a fiery blush. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm sure she saw me, but ... was she able to see my erection? Was the glare on the window enough to-- Fuck! my brain again screams as I realize that the window is wide open, allowing her to see directly down into my bedroom ... directly down at my cock!

I hurry over to the closet, digging for clothes. I've never been so embarrassed in my life...
 
Last edited:
Ani Melikova:

Retreating to the fire escape in the aftermath of a horrible fight with Nicolai, my boyfriend, or quite possibly my ex, I look out at the city and expel a heavy sigh. I lift my hand and try to ignore that it’s shaking as I comb my fingers through my light brown hair. I’m so frustrated that I can’t remember what we were arguing about. Only that he deserved me telling him off and hanging up in his face.

Sometimes it’s difficult to remember that I love him. Lately, I’ve been wondering if I still do, or if I’ve just gotten used to him being there. Either way, I know that he won’t be back tonight.

I press my lips together and place my hands on the railing, watching people mill about in the park below. I’m too riled up to stay inside, to look at all of the things in the apartment that remind me of that stupid jerk; I figure that I might as well go out for a run. I need to blow off some steam.

As I turn away from the city to return to my bedroom window, I notice the young man peeking up from the landing below mine. He’s only there at the window for a split second, and then he vanishes from sight. I blink a few times, unsure of whether I really saw him or not. Maybe my mind’s playing tricks on me.

“Hello?” I call out, faint rustling sounds drifting up from the open window. “Is someone there?”
 
“Hello?”

I hear The Goddess call out, and I stop my panicked heart racing.

“Is someone there?”

Yes! I want to holler out. It's your new lover, ready to replace that jerk you told to fuck off. I resume my pacing, unsure of what to do but certain that throwing myself into her arms and telling her I'm here to rescue her from hurtful men is probably not an option.

I glance down at my crotch, and although my erection is subsiding, it is still too big for me to allow her to see it. Are you going to talk to her? I think. One part of my brain had already decided I needed to go to the window and greet her. The other part, of course, was still screaming She saw your cock standing out like a flag pole!

Of course, I couldn't be certain she's seen me excited, but ... was it worth the embarrassment to ... to ...

Hell! She either saw me or she didn't, and either way, whether I say hi to her now or later, the damage is done. I rush to my closet, find a loose fitting pair of sweat pants, and pull them on. As I head for the window, I don a muscle shirt that shows off my fit torso.

I hesitate at the window, draw and release a deep breath, then step close enough to lean out and look up. I smile politely and give a feeble wave. "Hi. Did you say something? I just got here ... here to my room ... this is my room..."

I'm starting to ramble, so I bite my lower lip between my teeth, then try to smile again while slipping out onto the emergency fire escape landing.
 
Last edited:
Suddenly, the rustling noises stop and I’m left to wonder if perhaps I was imagining someone being out on the fire escape with me. I peer down toward the lower landing for another minute, waiting for someone to answer my call. That rustling starts up again and now I’m certain that there’s someone moving around in the bedroom below mine. Curiosity gets the best of me and I take a step toward the ladder, lightly gripping the railing to keep my balance.

The curtains shift in the draft as a young man comes into view. I stop where I am in my cut off shorts and shamrock-green cropped top, one bare foot perched on the top landing and the other on the first rung of the ladder.

“Oh. No, I –I thought maybe--” I shake my head slowly, offering a faint smile. “I heard you, that’s all.” I withdraw my step and return both feet to my landing, watching from that distance as you come out onto your level of the fire escape. I glimpse you from head to toe, unsure whether I’ve seen you around the building before. Releasing the railing, I casually sweep my hair over my shoulder.

“Did I disturb you?”
 
Did you disturb me, I think. Hell, seeing you would disturb anyone ... any MAN anyway ... Hell, even a lot of women, I would imagine, if my out of the closet and outspoken lesbian cousin is right. And being this close to the woman whose cries of ecstasy I hear in my head when I masturbate ... yeah, I want to tell you that you disturb me, in the most incredible ways.

But instead, I only say no, then tell you, "I'm Damien. Damien Trent. I live below you." Duh, I think, saying, "You probably figured that out already."
 
“Oh.” I tilt my head to the side slightly, soft brown tendrils spiraling down my shoulder as I do. “Ani Melikov.” I reply in kind, doing my best to muster a friendly smile though I’m still upset about that phone call. I nod softly not wanting to restate the obvious, then I glance over the railing briefly. If I want to go for a run, I better get going before it starts getting dark.

Turning back to you, I rub the base of my neck. “Um, it’s nice to meet you. I’m probably gonna head back in now.” I don’t mean to brush you off, but I’m too distracted for small talk right now. So I take a step back and smile politely, turning around to make my way to my bedroom window.

“Later Damien.”
 
“Ani Melikov.”

"Ani Mel...?" She corrects me on the pronunciation, and I emblazon the name on the inside of my lust addled brain by repeating it, "Ani Melikov ... Ani Melikov. Nice to finally meet you proper."

I cringe after I say it, feeling my face flush again. I doubt very much that she's ever even noticed me before. Why would she? I'm just a punk kid, and she's ... oh, fuck ... she's just her!

But in saying it that way -- finally meet you proper -- makes me think that she probably thinks I've been watching her for some time. I have been, of course. I could think of two, three dozen times that I've taken a different route through the building on my way in or out, or hung out in the lobby at certain times just hoping to see her. I guess you could call it stalking.

She excuses herself, finishing, “Later Damien.”

"Later," I try to repeat with a tone that sounds more mature, more personal, more macho than my voice can actually pull off. "Later, Ani Melikov..."

And after she disappears back into her window, the rest of that breath speaks in a murmur, "Goddess of the fire escape."

I head back into my bedroom, pull the window shut, close the drapes, strip below the waist, and masturbate on the end of the bed, imagining that that incredible ass is in my lap, grinding against me, her back to my chest as my hands grasp those unbelievable melons. I grunt loudly as my cock leaps, sending a stream of jizz out upon the hard wood floor.



The next day I am desperate to speak to Ani again. I'm up at my alarm at 5am, showered, dressed in running gear -- just in case -- and sitting at my desk, listening intently. Time drags on like molasses in the dead of winter, but finally I hear Ani moving about in her apartment above my head.

I've seen her leaving the building in the morning, sometimes in jogging clothes, sometimes in casual clothes -- I presume for classes -- and sometimes in what might be work clothes, I can't be sure. I, myself, am dressed in running clothes, as I hurry out of the apartment with a bottle of water, a granola bar, and a banana. I'm in the lobby, waiting to accidentally bump into her ... assuming that she's even coming down. Hell, I might be here for two hours only to find out that she ain't going no where today!
 
I collapse onto my bed after my run, sweating, fatigued, but mostly satisfied. Endorphins rush around my body and I feel good. Nothing can touch me. I close my eyes for a moment, ignoring the uncomfortable way my hair sticks to my neck from perspiration. The apartment is quiet and it’s okay.

I know what I need. I can take care of myself. These are the affirmations I say to myself to keep from calling Nicolai and forgiving him prematurely. It also helps that my cell battery died while I was leaving the park and I’m far too tired to go search for it. Sighing, I roll over onto my back and lie there a little while longer. I think back to the brief encounter on the fire escape and wonder what Damien might be thinking of me.

Pushing up from my bed and shuffling toward the bathroom to take a long, relaxing shower, I resolve to make a better second impression when we run into each other next.

Just shy of 6: 30 am, I stop in front of my bedroom mirror and pull my hair up into a high ponytail. I gloss my lips and curl the ends of my lashes but refrain from anything heavier. I’m going for a morning run before class, after all. And there’s no one around to look too cute for. Dark gray yoga pants hug my hips and a hot pink sports bra hugs my chest as I search for my sneakers beneath my bed. I check my time and hurry out the door with my zip up hoodie draped over my arm. Descending the stairs to reach the lobby, I notice you. I smile a little, not expecting to run into you again so soon or so early in the day.

“Damien… hi.”
 
“Damien… hi.”

I simply stare at Ani in disbelief ... or ... more specifically, I stare at her bountiful bosom and dramatic hour glass figure in disbelief and awe! I've never seen a woman so well sculpted ... so erotically curved ... so ... so Goddess like perfect.

I am unsure how long I stare, but when I realize my mouth is hanging open, I snap it shut, start to speak, hesitate to clear my throat, then only manage to squeak out a "Hi!"

Her womanly curves are so dramatically on display, the yoga pants and sports bra fitting Ani like a second skin. I'm hard as a rock and fucking thankful that I'm wearing a jock strap to contain me and a loose fitting pair of sweat pants to aid in the concealment ... because I was hardening instantly and now -- by the time I say "Good Morning, Ani" -- I'm hard as a rock.

I manage to pull my eyes up to her own entrancing orbs and ask stupidly, "Going running?"

She responds and says something that my lust-filled brain only vaguely hears, and before I realize what I'm doing, I ask, "Want company?"
 
I reach the lower landing and set foot on the lobby floor, re-adjusting the fleece jacket draped over my arm. I smile in an effort to redeem myself from the poor impression I’m sure I gave Damien before. When he hesitates to answer, I wonder if he remembers meeting me yesterday. But then I notice his gaze isn’t quite meeting mine. And his mouth is hanging open as if he’s unaware of it being attached to his jaw.
A confident smirk graces my lips as I presume that my neighbor’s staring at my breasts. I can’t really blame him for gawking; I think they’re pretty spectacular myself.

“Morning.”

I repeat casually, pretending that I’m unaware of his eyes on my body. I sort of like the attention, even if Nicolai wouldn’t like it. Not one bit.

I slip my arms into the sleeves of my hoodie when he asks if I’d like company on my run. I usually like to go alone, but I make an exception this time. Nodding, I head toward the lobby door and push it open, letting a gust of crisp air in.

“Where do you like to run?”
 
“Where do you like to run?” Ani asks.

My smile widens. She's going to run with me ... or ... I'm going to run with her ... whatever. I'm going running with the Goddess. Ani, I remind myself. Don't accidentally call her The Goddess, you nit!

"Frasier Park," I lie, following her out the door. I never run anywhere except at the school track or -- on foul weather days -- on the running mezzanine above the high school gymnasium. As we turn south, I continue, "I usually take the outer trail, counter clockwise. Nice view of the lake. 'Bout 4 miles if you run the whole thing."

As she responds, we start a slow jog, down the block, across the street, and right into the park. We stop to stretch, which is only logical ... and oh ... my ... God! Ani begins reaching her arms out this way and that, parting her legs, leaning dramatically over which offers both incredible views of her incredible ass and -- even in the hoody -- impressive cleavage.

I attempt to hide my ogling of her, but it's almost impossible. Something else almost impossible: performing my own stretching without conspicuously showing off the stiff erection that is straining my jock strap.
 
When Damien smiles, I’m assured that my curtness on the fire escape has been forgiven. “Oh.” I nod in approval when he names our destination. There’s where I typically go running anyway. I let go of the door once he’s halfway out of it, following me to the sidewalk.

I smirk as he tells me about the route we’ll take around the park. “I know. That’s my favorite place to go running.”

I don’t recall ever seeing Damien running in the park, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt since we’ve only just met. Entering through the park gates at my neighbor’s side, I lead him over to the nearest bench which I use to stretch my hamstrings. I peek over my shoulder at Damien, bending into my stretch nice and deep. He’s staring, but I say nothing. I just smile and keep stretching, perhaps a bit more liberally then necessary. I bend over to touch my toes and hold for a few seconds, for good measure.

I notice that my companion is a bit stiff while he's stretching. If he can keep up with me, I’ll be genuinely impressed.

"Ready?"
 
"Ready!" I say excited, the word coming out with a squeak.

It reminds me of when my voice was changing in my early teens. They used to call me Mouse because when I was excited the words would come out with a sharp, short squeal. It got so bad by the time I was 13 that I hardly ever talked without clearing my throat first. It sounded like a growl, and after someone made a comment one day that I sounded like I was roaring like a mighty lion, my nickname mutated to Mighty Mouse.

We take off into the park, jogging at a pace that's just a little bit faster than that to which I'm accustomed. But I stick right with her ... at first. We pass between a couple of women pushing strollers and, always the gentleman, I fall back and let Ani go first ... only to get an up close view of her firm, full, muscular ass working those tight fitting yoga pants.

Suddenly, I am looking for any opportunity to have to fall back. The show is incredible, as we following the twisting, turning, sometimes climbing and dropping path all about the park. When we have covered about 3/4 of our initial trek, I manage to fall back far enough to not catch up, running about twenty feet behind Ani for almost a quarter mile.

"I'm fine! I call out, realizing I'm beginning to pant. "I'm good! Right with you!"

But ... I'm not. The girl is simply running me into the ground. And while falling back had initially been so that I could ogle the ass I fantasized about penetrating to often, now there simply was no way that I was going to be able to--

"Owww!" I scream out as a sharp pain shoots through my calf. I take several painful steps before I drop onto the nearest park bench. I rub at the Charlie Horse furiously, tears welling in my eyes as I laugh at the ridiculousness of my situation. When Ani comes back to me, I just shake my head, tell her about the Charlie Horse, and say, "You go on. I'll be okay, really."
 
Last edited:
As we jog through the park, I feel the ends of my ponytail sweeping back and forth against my nape. The air is brisk, but it feels nice against my face. Orange and pink bands paint the sky as the sun fights to make an appearance. I can hear Damien’s footfalls slowing as we fall out of synch with each other, but I keep going, not wanting to lose my momentum. Presuming he’ll catch up, I don’t bother to look back.

I don’t realize how far back my neighbor’s fallen until he calls out to me. I glance over my shoulder and don’t see him there. So, I turn around and trot backwards for a few paces, spotting Damien in the distance. I notice that he’s slowing down. Perhaps he’s a bit short of breath too. Tilting my head slightly, I inquire, “Are you sure?”

Uncertain, but not wanting to injure his pride, I turn back around and continue to jog, albeit at a reduced pace. The park gates are almost in sight when I hear a pitiful yowl. I come to an abrupt stop and about-face, jogging over to Damien’s aid. I notice him rubbing his leg and making a valiant effort to avoid grimacing.

“Damien, what happened?” Concern fills my voice as I survey my companion’s leg. I sigh and sink down to occupy the empty space on the bench beside him once he explains that he caught a cramp.

“You looked a bit stiff before we started,” I say, gesturing for him to let me get a better look.

“I can rub it, if you like?”
 
“You looked a bit stiff before we started,” she says, gesturing for me to give her a better look at my leg. “I can rub it, if you like?”

My eyes widen at the thought of the Goddess Ani with her hands upon my body, even if it is just my twitching, pain filled leg. The effect of the suggestion isn't just on my eyes, though, as I feel my cock once again coming to life.

"I, uh ... no, it's ... I mean..." I begin to ramble, knowing that I should tell her it's not necessary, while simultaneously wanting my neighbor to touch me anywhere and everywhere. "I ... guess if..."


I turn a bit toward her, grimacing again as I attempt to stretch my aching leg in her direction. "If you think it would help."
 
Damien looks taken aback by my offer initially. I realize that we’re merely acquaintances by this point, but I don’t think it’s a big deal to do a favor for someone in need. Plus, I’ve been told that I’m good at giving massages. What could be the harm?

He stammers for a moment, so I keep my hands in my lap. I think it’s so dumb of men to assume this macho posture all of the time. Nicolai, for one, never lets me help him do anything and he’ll get defensive if I try.

“If you’re in pain, you don’t have to put on a brave face. Seriously.”

When I first moved into my apartment, Nicolai took ownership of putting my bedroom dresser together. I offered to read him the directions and stay out of his way, but he insisted that he didn’t need directions and sent me off to buy groceries instead. When I returned, he’d put the drawers in backwards and couldn’t figure out why they wouldn’t fit into the frame correctly. Men.

When Damien offers his injured leg, I gently guide it to lay across my lap. “Okay, just concentrate on relaxing.” I suggest, placing my hands on his calf and slowly beginning to knead up and down the area of his spasm.

"I promise, you'll feel better soon."
 
"I promise," Ani assures me. "You'll feel better soon."

After just a few seconds of her kneading my still twitching calf, I murmur with obvious pleasure, "Oh ... I do."

The erratic breathing that had been caused by the combination of the run's exertion and the Charlie Horse's pain is slowly replaced by a steady, deep breathing of pleasure. I try to restrain it, but can't: Ani's hands on my legs simply feel too good.

I don't realize that I'm staring down into Ani's deep cleavage until she looks up to my face and catches me ogling. I feel my face flood with reddening blood.
 
Last edited:
I slide my palm up along the underside of Damien’s thigh and squeeze firmly to help the blood circulate. I take my time, using both of my hands to rub up and down the length of his tense calf.

“Relaxing?”

Pressing my thumbs into the meatiest part of my neighbor’s leg, I can’t help but notice how heavily he’s breathing. I’m not surprised to catch his eyes on my chest, but he certainly looks surprised to be caught. I smile and shake my head, giving Damien’s leg one last gentle squeeze before letting go.

“Did that help?”
 
“Relaxing?” Ani asked.

All I could do was nod my head in short, sharp, quick movements. The cramp was gone, but a new problem was plaguing me: my cock was twitching so excitedly that I was honestly fearful that it was going to explode and cream my jock strap. It had been erotic enough to have the Goddess's hands upon my calf, but when one of her hands moved up to the underside of my thigh -- just inches from my contracting gonads -- I was about to scream out loud in joy and wonder.

“Did that help?” she asked after moving back down to my calf, then pulling away from me.

I nodded again, a smile widening my lips. I lowered my foot to the pavement and was about to stand when I remembered the raging hard-on that was pushing forth the crotch of my sweats. Sitting as I was, it was undetectable ... or so I thought. I hadn't caught Ani looking to my groin, so I assumed she hadn't discovered my state of arousal. But I certainly wasn't going to stand up now and make my stiffness obvious.

"Thank you ... Ani, that ... that really helped. Thanks." I started to stand, faked a grimace, and sat back. "I think I should just ... relax for a bit." I looked toward the exit of the park, then back to Ani, doing my best to keep my line of sight above her breasts but failing. "Thanks for letting me join you. Can we do this again ... please?"
 
It was a relief when Damien smiled back at me after I rubbed the tension from his leg. I prided myself on my ability to make others feel good. It was instinctual for me to nurture; a trait I’d inherited from my mother. “I told you I could help.” I grinned, sweeping my hair from my sweaty nape once I’d risen to my feet. I bobbed on my heels as I waited for my neighbor to get up next. Perhaps if we just slowed down, we could still walk the rest of the way to the gate together and circle back. “You’re welcome, Damien. Just take it slow—” I cautioned, watching as he started to push up from the pavement then abruptly changed his mind. My proud smile faded when it seemed that my massage hadn’t worked after all. I bit my lip and tilted my head, confused. My hands had never failed me before.

“Are you sure you’ll be alright? I don’t want to leave if you’re in pain.” I was going to offer to hang back for a little while when I remembered the chemistry lab report I still had to proofread before submitting in an hour. If I left right then, I’d have time to revise it and send it to my professor well before the deadline. I felt badly about abandoning Damien though. Pouting softly as I inched away, I conceded to future plans. "I'll check on you later, okay?"
 
“Are you sure you’ll be alright?" Ani asked. "I don’t want to leave if you’re in pain.”

"Oh no, I'll be fine," I reassured the beauty, desperate to have her depart and yet at the same time already despondent that she would be doing so. I gave her a thumbs up, then felt stupid for it. "I'm good."

"I'll check on you later, okay?" she reassured me, heading away after we exchanged our final farewells.

I waited for my cock to shrink, which took longer than I thought because every time I thought of Ani, it began to swell once more. I finally bit the bullet, hopped up, and walked home...



The next morning, I was back in the lobby again, waiting for her like a loyal dog waiting to be taken out for its walk. But, for what ever reason, Ani didn't show. I sat there for almost an hour before I finally gave up and headed back upstairs ... to masturbate, of course.



I only had two classes today, followed by practice and a study session with a girl for whom I'd once had the hots but now saw as less than desirable after spending time with Ani. As we sat in the coffee shop, going over our notes and finishing off our lattes, I studied my partner and thought, She's here and likes you ... Ani's not and ... well, she's too hot for you. I knew I should settle, but ... oh, I was so hopelessly infatuated...

At home, I showered, dressed in a pair of tight fitting exercise shorts and my favorite muscle shirt, and ... waited. It was almost dark when I finally heard Ani's shoes crossing the floor above my head. I smiled with joy as I headed out onto the fire escape. I sat about half way up between the two floors, a can of pop in one hand, my cell phone -- with YouTube booted up -- in the other. I found a random comedic video and, ensuring the volume was sufficient for her to hear, laughed loudly.

All I could do now was wait...
 
After leaving Damien, I’d hurried home to submit my chemistry report. Relieved that my obligation was taken care of and confident that I’d aced the lab, I wasted some time browsing the internet for stuff I didn’t need. Nicolai entered my thoughts for a moment, but I ignored them and signed on to my favorite store’s site to look around instead. Retail therapy always cured my dumb boyfriend blues. I hadn’t spoken to Nico in two days but he’d been texting apologies non-stop. I knew he didn’t have the nerve to call me until he was certain that our fight was over, so I just deleted his messages and continued with my day. I took a nice, warm bubble bath to cap off my night, then curled up with my laptop for some Netflix binging until I fell asleep.

In the morning, I went out early for a run in the park. Afterward, I caught up with a friend for a quick breakfast. I showered at the campus gym, then I went straight to my classes. I used the computer lab on campus to print some research I’d need for a paper, then went home before it got too dark. Upon setting foot in the doorway of my apartment, I abandoned the idea of getting a headstart on my paper. I stripped off my clothes and tossed them toward my closet, making a mental note to do laundry the next afternoon. I fished an oversized sweatshirt from my dresser and pulled it on over my panties, shuffling along my bedroom floor in a pair of fuzzy socks to search for my laptop. Another date night with Netflix, I figured. I pushed the power button, then peeked toward my slightly ajar window when I heard a sound outside. Reaching the window, I pushed it up a bit and leaned out to spot my neighbor on the fire escape.

“Oh. Hi, Damien.” It dawned on me then that I’d forgotten to check in on him after our run yesterday. I smiled, hoping it would suffice. “You look like you recovered okay. Feeling better?”
 
I heard Ani's window slide open in the ancient pane. I pretended to be surprised at her sudden arrival, but my surprise at the sudden viewing of Ani's incredible body was entirely genuine. The oversized sweatshirt she wore did nothing to hide her dramatic curves, and the lack of coverings below the sweatshirt emphasized her long, athletic legs, making me want them to be wrapped around me from this moment to the end of time.

“Oh. Hi, Damien,” she called down, leaning out the window to see me around the fire escape's hand rail.

I didn't know whether or not Ani knew her adopted posture pulled the back of her sweatshirt up high enough for me to get a hint at the lower curvature of that delicious ass. As I casually leaned a bit to get a better sight of that incomparable womanly feature, I nearly dropped my smart phone and scrambled to snatch it before it fell three and a half floors to disintegrate on the alley's pavement below.

“You look like you recovered okay," Ani continued. "Feeling better?”

Her tone was friendly and alluring, and combined with what I thought about them, she reminded me of the Sirens from that George Clooney movie, O Brother, Where Are Thou?. Ani could lead me to my death so easily, I knew. Sing me a song, I thought as I looked up at her, and I will follow you anywhere.

I been trying to think of more adult things to say to the slightly older woman all day, but the sudden memory of the Sirens from the movie had me trying to recall what I'd read about them in the book on which the movie was loosely based. I'd been assigned to read it my senior year in high school in a Literature class that was taught for college credit, but as I searched my mind -- which was clouded with fantasies of Ani, naked on a rocky shore, singing me to join her for sex on the beach -- for the title of the book--

"Odyssey!" I suddenly called out. I saw the confused look on Ani's face, followed by the immediate explosion of a blush in my own face. My eyes were wide with embarrassment as I stumbled to find something to say about my outburst. "Odyssey. That book ... by ... by--" Fuck! What was his-- "Homer, by Homer! Know it...? I, uh ... I was ... I was trying to remember it. For an assignment, and ... I just remembered. Don't know why I remembered it now! But ... what ever, not important."

I hopped up quickly and climbed two steps to get closer. My mind was so frazzled with thoughts that it didn't even occur to me that my semi-hardened cock was all too obvious inside the tight fitting spandex of my exercise shorts.

"Yes!" I finally said in answer to her question about my Charlie horse. "All better. I, um ... looked for you this morning ... to run again ... but I must have missed you."

I was trying my best not to look at Ani's body -- to keep my eyes on her eyes -- but I wasn't doing a very good job of it. Suddenly, after ascending two more steps and coming clearly within her view, I realized that my cock was as hard as a rock. I couldn't do anything about it! My shorts fit it like a glove, and although I inconspicuously tried to pull my shirt a bit lower to cover myself, its lower hem line barely reached the top of my shorts, let alone my groin. I was standing on the fire escape, six feet from Ani, stiff as I ever had been, looking like I had a knockwurst stuffed down my pants! All I could do was hope she didn't look down.

"Anyway, I, um..." I had nothing. My brain was on total shut down. I searched for something to say or do, but the only thing I could come up which would fix my current predicament was to throw myself over the rail to my death. Suddenly, without knowing where it was coming from, I simply asked, "Whatcha doing tonight?"

I hadn't asked it like Would you like to do something with me tonight? even though deep in my mind, that was what I really wanted, was to do anything with the Goddess upstairs. I meant it like So, whatcha doin' now, just curious, I'm going away to kill myself as soon as you go back to your actual adult life.
 
At Damien’s sudden outburst, I pressed my lips together and furrowed my brows. I realized that I must’ve disturbed him when I stepped out onto the fire escape without warning. He was clearly in the middle of something, maybe a project for school. Perhaps he’d wanted his privacy. I wondered if I should just apologize for the intrusion and step back into my apartment to leave him be.

I curled my fingers around the railing and listened as Damien clumsily ambled through his explanation. “Yeah, I think I read that for a Humanities course. Gods and monsters. All sorts of crazy stuff.” I was genuinely intrigued by mythology from my brief time studying it, but pursuits of the fantasy and spiritual realm were generally frowned upon by the science department. So, as a bio-chemistry major, I didn’t spend much time talking or thinking about Homer’s work.

“I left super early. Some other time, maybe.”

I crossed my arms over my chest, turning to face Damien as he stepped up to my landing. I couldn’t help but notice how tight his shorts were as he came closer, but I didn’t want to call attention in case he wasn’t aware. They left very little to the imagination and it probably had nothing to do with me, but it seemed like he was … excited. Maybe his shorts were just too snug?

Rubbing the back of my neck as I peeked over the rail down at the park for a moment, I heard him ask about my evening plans.

“Oh, I didn’t really have anything fancy planned. Just staying in… Netflix.” Looking Damien in the eyes, I nibbled on my lower lip. It’d be rude not to offer, right? There was a pause and I shrugged my shoulders. “If you’re not busy, you could join me. Just BYOS--bring your own snack.”
 
“Oh, I didn’t really have anything fancy planned," Ani answered. "Just staying in… Netflix.”

I yearned to not have anything fancy planned with Ani, so my lips spread wide when she offered, “If you’re not busy, you could join me. Just BYOS--bring your own snack.”

"I'm not!" I said with quick excitement. "Busy, I mean!"

I turned to head down the fire escape, stopped suddenly, turned back to her, and explained, "BYOS! I mean ... BMOS! I'll be right back!"

I headed down the fire escape and through my open window faster than was safe, and when I tried inside my room and tumbled onto my bed I was both embarrassed for having done it but thankful that I hadn't killed myself. I looked back to the window, wondering whether Ani had been able to see me take the fall. I didn't, but even if she had, it was too late to do anything about it, right?"

I hurried to the kitchen, snatching up a six pack of canned cola and two bags of chips. My mom caught sight of me heading back toward my room and warned that my dad would tan my hide for taking his snacks for that nights game. I called back over my shoulder, "It'll be worth it, mom!"

I was about to head out the window again when I remembered my erection. I dropped the goodies and slipped a pair of loose fitting gym shorts over my tighter fitting exercise ones and the jock strap underneath those. As I glanced down, I whispered to my still semi-hardened cock and the jock strap that was supposed to have contained it, "You embarrassed me out there. Don't do it again!"

As I ascended toward Ani's apartment, I couldn't help but chuckle. Ani made me hard, which was normal for a young man's brain when faced with such an erotic, sexy woman as Ani; and yet I was chastising my cock for doing what my brain had actually done!

When I got to her window, I leaned over, flashing the snacks as I asked, "Permission to come aboard, Captain."

I cringed in disbelief at having used that to gain entrance to my beautiful neighbor's apartment, then explained, "We watched all three Mutiny on the Bounty movies in my film class this week. It's sort of stuck in my head. Sorry."

I sat where Ani directed and pretended to be interested in the movie selection for the night, but ... to be totally honest, all I wanted to do was stare at Ani all night ... if not more.
 
Back
Top