Paramedic, new here =)

and this is what happens in the middle of the night, when everyone else seems to be asleep, and im wide awake.

;)

9UQiVye.jpg

oh god, from like 2 years ago! it needs a fresh start i do believe, and im sure a woman (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge) starting it would make a difference on the responses. though..... maybe im biased.

yeah, im sure im biased. lol. but good morning none-the-less!

Okay we'll see what happens with it!

Good morning!!! :)

Ok, now this will sound creepy, but what the hell... ;)

I think I'm seriously in love with your underwear :p

Ok, now this will sound creepy, but what the hell... ;)

I think I'm seriously in love with your underwear :p

well... theres probably at least 200 more pairs yet to be seen, all in the same style, different colors and schemes... stick around then! =)

oh, and im out of the shower. and have finally reclaimed my condo back to myself. so... took these to show this morning, before they eventually fall off a bit... ;)

F4Jmlhd.jpg

LOL It's good though right?

Well, thank you! I do what I can =)

haha depends on who you ask I guess. I'm sure every man strives to hear that someone loves their underwear. ;)

im sure that everyone enjoys hearing that someone else loves their underwear, not sure its only a man thing! =)

can never resist a good song quote when the opportunity is there!

Amen.. and they look so good on him.. :kiss:

amen, church approved! lol

And you can sing?! Damn damn damn hot stuff ;)

ahhh this is so sweet! thank youuuuuuu! ill probably post more in the days/weeks ahead at some point.

You make grey look goooood :D

this has to be the first time ive heard grey looking good! i definitely dont own many drab colors. hehe thanks matey!

Oh, well good morning and afternoon to everyone! I... was catching up on a LOT of sleep that has been deprived for weeks now. Hopefully this will help for my time away!

What is everyone up to on this lovely friday afternoon and evening anyways? I... need to make plans for something to do.

Any ideas? Suggestions on what my endeavors should be tonight?

Hope you enjoy! Sorry for the little blur... I wasnt hardly awake at the time.

pKM1MBn.jpg

1IJcG94.jpg

ahhh this is so sweet! thank youuuuuuu! ill probably post more in the days/weeks ahead at some point.
You're welcome :). Oh yay I'm excited!
Oh, well good morning and afternoon to everyone! I... was catching up on a LOT of sleep that has been deprived for weeks now. Hopefully this will help for my time away!

What is everyone up to on this lovely friday afternoon and evening anyways? I... need to make plans for something to do.

Any ideas? Suggestions on what my endeavors should be tonight?

Hope you enjoy! Sorry for the little blur... I wasnt hardly awake at the time.

pKM1MBn.jpg

1IJcG94.jpg

Love it! Love the underwear, makes me want to take them off ;)

Back