Victorian Lit Members - Intro time!

marriedpervs

Literotica Guru
Hi all,
I have been a member / author on here for a few years now. I am wondering if there are other Victorians who are also members / authors??
I thought it might be nice to get to know each other.

My name is Dee, and my hubby Steve and I write as "Marriedpervs" here on Literotica.

We share a sexy life and enjoy much fun and games whenever we can.

We'd love to get to know other like-minded Victorians!!

Love, DEE :heart:

Victoria too

Hi,
Yes - Victoria here too.
I've written a few things for my own enjoyment - or exploration to see if I can string a few words together is perhaps more accurate. Never published anything for other eyes though. (Chicken! :) I've read many of yours over the years though. My background is more in visual art than in written I suppose.

cheers

img.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow - Hi to you all. It's nice to see some other Victorians reading and writing sexy fun too.....

Love, Fruswife :heart:

There are a number who obviously haven't seen this thread before or I am sure they would have put up their hands..... :)

I'm a city chick....

Hi there, 47y/o male, split between the city and the country.

Have enjoyed some of your stories on here, posted some of my own ages and ages ago.

I wonder just how many Vics are hiding in the pages of Lit

Hi there Dee

I would be interested in finding out what you had in mind. Email me sometime. I am also in melb, bentleigh area.

Regards Brad.

There is no comparison between the beauty of that rose and myself.... except for the fact that I am known for my thorniness...... :rose:

australwind said:
There is no comparison between the beauty of that rose and myself.... except for the fact that I am known for my thorniness...... :rose:

oh please, beauty is rich and rare (is in our anthem, for it is truth) and beauty is something that we all have the opportunity to bring forth

lets not be blind by what our eyes are not seeing, but lets look beyond mere mortal flesh, lets seek beauty in its truest form, lets enjoy life

DSC00201.jpg

He's a Victorian

Greetings Dee & Steve,

I started off lurking here to read the stories & eventually decided to join. I enjoy all sorts of kinks & have an active mind, but am not one to put thoughts into a story, especially for all to see, but have in the past enjoyed roleplay online. I havent chatted with all that many other kinksters here, but did feel compelled to respond to a local thread such as this one.

Im an open minded Melbourne man, born & bred here, wrong side of 50 & enjoy other similar sites for adventurous people.

bitterdecadence

In Melbourne

Hi dee & Steve,

I too am in melbourne, and would love to catch up, even just for a drink.

I'm a 42yr old guy who loves a laugh and meeting new friends.

Cheers

Michael

Another young melbourne guy here. Long time lurker, rarely post anything. Too busy reading what everyone elses active minds have to say :p

Hey everyone. Up for anything 24/m/melbourne here, also been lurking around for quite while and not posting too much, feel free to PM me if you wanna know more. :devil:

Yeah another Victorian here too. 34yr old male in Victoria B.C. Canada. :D

Heh, heh. :p

Hi All

While I dont live in Victoria, I do get down there alot as I have family there.
f/37

:)

34/m. been on here for ages. mainly lurk for a week or two, then don't come back for months.

can't say I care much for the erotic stories on this forum. each to their own.

Last edited:
Back