High society bitch (open RP)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Yasmin Waldorf
Age: 18
Description: Blonde long curly hair, green eyes, 100lbs,30 C boobs, tanned 5 foot seven body and a pretty face
History: Natasha is queen bee at Jamestone private school. She's a bitch! She is also evil, calculated,powerful and a minx. For once she has someone she cares for and he cares for. He is just the same as her his name is Blake West he's as evil as her and together there feared but both won't admit that they want each other though they are friends with benefits neither one wants to open their heart first and admit the way they feel for each other. They both were brought up with everything they wanted but both of them never really ever felt loved that's why they find it hard opening up to each other about how they feel.

Yasmin walked into the hotel Blake West's farther owned she was on a mission she wanted him before school and she knew he loved games so she was playing a game called seduce the rich hot friend with benefits before school. Blake had the penthouse suite all to himself. She got in the lift she was in a brown trench coat with a pair of knee high boots that had a killer heel on them. She pressed the button she was feeling like her usual sexy bitch self. The lift doors open and she stepped out to find Blake sat on the sofa in his boxers she smiled at him. "Well hello Blake nice to see your not dressed yet." She walked over to him and stood a few inches away from him looking at him. "Your probably wondering why I'm here maybe this can answer your question." She said undoing her coat revealing she had nothing on. She let the coat fall off her and was stood just in her knee high boots. "Oh no I forgot my clothes oh aren't I clumsy." She turned round tossing her hair down her back she bent over and shaked her ass. "Do you have any ideas of what to do with a naked me you know me I'm always happy to here your ideas." She turned back around her perky boobs bouncing she looked at him in her sex siren way while she ran her hand down her tanned body.

She hoped he'd give her something do she really wanted to be doing him but she didn't know if he wanted to embarrass her or fuck her. They did like to play a lot of games and sometimes those games included embarrassing each other. She slide next to him on the sofa she looked at him as she put her hand on his cock she was glad to see he was getting hard. She stroked his cock as she thought I know he likes hearing me beg to be fucked. she took a deep breath in getting her courage to beg him she hated begging but she was going to do as he liked her too. She leaned into him she kissed his neck softly before whispering into his ear "Fuck me Blake your the only one who knows how to really fuck me. Please,please,please fuck me take me here please Blake I'm begging for you please just take me here." She looked at him and smiled stroking his cock a bit harder. She really wanted him to take her right there on the sofa she didn't care that there was a chance someone could walk out of the lift and find them it just added to the excitement.
 
Thanks to his father being the owner of one of the biggest and most famous 5 star hotels in the entire world Blake had the privilege of living his life they way he wanted. He could be a complete asshole and nobody would tell him anything because they knew he had the power to ruin their life forever. Besides being the heir to a rich family it didn't hurt that he was just as handsome, if not more, as a model. He could have anyone he wanted and he knew it. He fucked and messed around with famous actresses from all across the world, the hottest models in the industry, playboy bunnies and any hot looking girl he deemed worthy of getting a piece of his cock in them. He lives a life of luxury, living in his own penthouse away from the rest of his family, even though the hotel was his fathers, nobody bothered him there.

He was in bed just barely have woken up in the morning when his stomach groaned begging him for some food. He picked up the phone and called downstairs and ordered them to bring up his breakfast immediately. They knew what time he woke up everyday for school and what time he had his breakfast there was no reason for him to be starving this morning. "Someone has to be punished now." He smiled and laughed quietly to himself. He sat up in his extra large bed and turned on the tv. He never really watched anything, just turned it on to have some background noise. He stood up and walked to the bathroom to take care of his business. He walked out of his bedroom into the living room wearing nothing but boxers and sat on the couch. He opened his laptop and checked the stocks his father had convinced him to get into. He liked what he saw and moved onto other websites.

He heard the bell from the elevator ding and closed his laptop expecting it to be the maid with his breakfast. He looked up to find it was Yasmin wearing some kind of trench coat and boots. He raised and eyebrow and looked at her up and down "Well, well, well if it isn't Yasmin Waldorf." He smiled putting his hands behind his head and resting his head on them. "Yes I am wondering what brings you all the way up here this early in the morning?" He stared at her his smile growing more as she revealed her naked body to him. He doesn't remember how many times he'd seen her naked but every time he did it always brought a smile to his face. She had the body of a pornstar and the pussy of a virgin. No matter who he got into bed with she was still one of his favorite fuck buddies. "I never get tired of watching your tight ass shake in the air and those nice perky tits jiggle around so perfectly." He said patting the seat next to him for her to join him.

He loved as she began to beg him to fuck her right her and now. It's good to be me, he thought smiling as he wrapped an arm around her neck."Alright, I'll fuck you just like you want." He knew the maids would be coming up soon with his breakfast and he knew how much Yasmin was scared of getting caught fucking. He wanted to take advantage of this circumstances and stood up. "I'll fuck you like you want but it'll have to be my way." He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the lift door and pushed her down on all fours. "Now just wait here, I'll be right back." He walked back to his room and pulled out a tube of lube from his bedside table. He took of his boxers and walked back to Yasmin still on all fours in front of the door. He squeezed some lube on his hand and rubbed it all over his dick then squeezed some more on his finger and stuck it inside her ass. He moved his finger in and out coating the inside and outside with live to make it easier for him to go in. Her ass now all lubed up and his cock rock hard and ready for her asshole he got down on his knees behind her. "Here comes what you were begging for." He poked her ass with the head of his cock.

He grabbed her waist and shoved his entire cock into her ass. He wanted to hear her scream. Whether it was in pain or pleasure he wanted to hear her moan and grown. He stayed in her waiting for her to get used to the feeling of his large cock inside her ass. After they were ready he pulled back until just the head was in and slammed into her again his balls slapping against her pussy. He began to move in and out of her in a steady rhythm, pulling back and pushed back in her his balls slapping her pussy. He knew it wouldn't be long before that door opened and some maid or maids caught them fucking. He wrapped an arm around hers and grabbed her by the shoulder. He pulled her up, brushed her hair out of the way and kissed her shoulders up to her neck and her ear. He bit the lobe of her ear and gently pulled on it then let it go and licked her ear all over. He breathed into her ear and whispered. "Is this what you wanted you dirty little slut? Huh?" He said breathing heavily into her ear. He loved talking dirty to her, it always helped him get off. "You love having a big fat cock deep inside your tight ass don't you?" He moved a little faster and harder in and out of her. "Tell me where you want me to shoot my cum. Do you want it I. Your dirty little ass." He slammed it in her harder once. "Or do you want me to pull out and shove it in your tight pussy and shoot my cum in you?" He moved a hand to her pussy and rubbed her clit and moved two fingers in her. "Or maybe you want it in your mouth and all over your soft, firm, perky tits." He kept fucking her ass, fingering her pussy and squeezing her boobs. Finally the bell dinged and the doors began to open. He moved in and out of her ass faster fingered her faster and squeezed and pinched her nipples. He wanted her to be moaning louder then she ever has. He saw them staring at Blake and Yasmin as they continued fucking in front of them. He smiled and pointed at the table in the living room. "Leave my breakfast on that table and get the hell out of here, you know what time I take my breakfast." He ordered them as they moved the food to the table then he whispered in her ear. "Or..." Then looked at the maids "You could join us. Maybe play with her pussy." He said smiling and kissed her ear teasing her and still fucking her ass.
 
"Well aren't you clever boy remembering my name." She smirked at him. She had lost count of how many times they had fucked but she knew he was always good. They both liked scheming and games so they were kinda a perfect match. "Well of course you don't ever get tired me I'm Yasmin Waldorf no one ever gets bored of me I get bored of others unless they are like me and love playing game kinky games of course." She said sitting next to him.
"Oh come on its not like you don't get anything out of it its not favour to me you love fucking me just as much as you love begging." She looked directly at him with her bitchy/siren way. Though Yasmin liked being with him she didn't really want others to know she didn't want him messing her reputation. "Okay fine your way but don't get use to having everything on your terms I'm only letting you have this one cause I'm horny." She sighed hearing him telling her to get on her hands and knees she shook her head annoyed as she settled on all fours. She stuck out and wiggled it a little. She moaned feeling his fingers in her ass. "Oh shut up about me begging." She snap as he she felt his cock head enter her ass. She pushed hard back on his cock she moaned loudly as she scratched her nails on the floor. She slowly moved up and down on his cock as she ran her fingers over her boobs. She moaned as he kissed her neck and when he bite her ear lobe she squeaked.
She hated him calling her slut. "Yes I wanted your cock your cock okay I wanted cock from a jerk." She was getting annoyed but she was still into him fucking her. "Yes I like big jerk cock in me. I want your cum in my mouth I forget breakfast." She laughed as she stroked her clit. She loved him fingering her while he squeezed her boobs. She heard the lift and felt like she could be sick from embarrassment. She decided to hide her embarrassment he probably set it up so she didn't want to give the satisfaction of seeing her annoyed by it. She screamed as he fucked her harder and harder. She ignored the intruders.

"No unlike you I don't play with staff." She said she always liked to make digs at him they had a weird relationship but it worked for both of them.
 
He could see in her face that she was starting to get annoyed either about getting caught fucking or about him talking dirty to her. He wasn't sure which it was but he wanted to see her get angry he wanted to see what she would do. "Oh now we have to get them involved. I think you hurt their feelings." He didn't care if their feelings were hurt and he knew she didn't care either but this was to fun to pass up. He held onto her tightly with one arm and spread her pussy with his other hand. He turned to look at the maids "Come lick her pussy now if you don't want together fired." He breathed in her ear. "We're going to have some fun now my sexy little dirty slut." He kept provoking the lion and he couldn't wait for the beast to be released from its cage.
 
"Fuck there feelings I don't want them near me." She said raising her voice she didn't care if she was hurting their feelings they were just staff no one important. She look at the maids with a if you come near I will kill you look. She bounced harder on her cock she hated it when he tried to piss her off. "They won't do such a thing." She said reaching her arm round to his chest she slapped his chest hard. When he said "We're going to have some fun now my sexy little dirty slut." he had gone to far and she was now pissed off even though she wanted his cock she was that angry she didn't care. She slide off his cock and got up she picked up her jacket and put in. "Screw you you've gone to far this time call me when you've grown." She was really upset as she headed for the lift door she pushed the maids out of her. "The maids can deal with you cause I'm not and I'm no slut your the slut who fucks so many girls I'm shocked you haven't got an STD." She presses the button waiting for the lift to come.
 
"Really Yasmin, you're going to leave just like that?" He stood up and walked up behind her "You come here looking all hot like that and you're going to leave without finishing this." He pointed down at his hard cock that was pointing directly at her ass begging to go back into its warm tightness. "And what the hell do you mean when I've grown up?" He walked to his bathroom and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked back to find her still waiting for the elevator. "When did you get like this? We used to be all about the fun and sex and that stuff. What happened to that Yasmin?" He heard the bell ding and grabbed her before she could get on. He turned to look at the maids and yelled at them. "You get out of here and consider yourselves lucky I don't fire you for being late." They were pale white and in shock at what they had seen when they got on. "And you better not tell anyone about this." he shouted before the doors closed and turned his attention back to Yasmin. He threw her on the couch and stood over her waiting for an answer. "That sounded like a bit of jealousy at the end." He raised his eyebrows questioning why she would be jealous. "Was it jealousy or was it just my imagination." If it really was jealousy did that mean she was falling in love with him. He thought to himself as he waited for her answer.
 
"Yeah I'm gonna leave you have no respect for me and that was a step to far." She glared at him. "I mean grew up you need to realise I'm not going to be here for you all the time." She watched him walk away and go in the bathroom. "Well I got like this when you started to see fucking me as a joke. You embarrassed in front of your staff you know I hate you making a fool of me in front of others. She tried to pull away from him so she could get in the lift. She looked at him as she listened to him shouting. "He's right you better forget what happened up here cause if you tell anyone I will make sure never work in this town again." She said viciously. She screamed when he threw her on the couch. "Well I'm not jealous." She said trying to hide that she was jealous. "I'm not jealous why would I be jealous it not like I really like you. Me and you are just friends who liked to spend time together cause we are a like." She looked at him she held her jacket round her tightly. "Do you want me to be jealous?" She asked.
 
He couldn't believe what he was hearing from her. "What do you mean I don't respect you and I take fucking you as a joke?" When did she get the idea that it was all a joke to him? "I do respect you and I have never taken our fucking as a joke. Can you blame me for trying to make our sex life a little more sexy and interesting?" He was never trying to do it to embarrass her or humiliate her in anyway. "They are nothing but workers, do you really think I'd let them or any other lowly worker anywhere near your body?" He sat on top of her with one leg on each side of her. "You're mine to fuck with and nobody is touching you but me." He pinned her shoulders against the couch holding her tightly in place. "And as for the whole slut an talk like that means nothing but just that SEX TALK." He raised and eyebrow and said. "If you're not jealous why did you even bring up my past sex life? You know I always take care of myself and would never risk getting an std. Even when it's with you I always wear condoms." He said and reached under his towel and pulled off the condom he'd put on before he started to fuck her and threw it into the trash can. "Fine if you're not jealous what was all that about?" He grabbed his phone and looked at the time. "It's getting late he have to get to school." He got off of her and walked back to his bathroom and turned on the shower water then shouted back into the living room. "Unless you need something else I'll see you in school."
 
"Well I don't feel you respect me and I feel like I'm a joke to you. You know how I feel about people watching me. I hate people watching me cause it mess with my head. I don't want people watching me I'm not that confident at the moment you know my parents are getting a divorce and I'm all over the place and that just upset me I don't know why." She looked at him as she played with her long hair. "I was scared you'd let them touch me and I just freaked I'm sorry but your not that trustworthy god when I told I lost my virginity to Ryan Davidson you went and told everyone." She looked at him she didn't want to tell him why it really bothered her. "I know its sex talk I don't know why I lashed out and I know you have no STD I know your careful. I'm sorry but I don't what you want from me. Right now I'm hurting because my dad is leaving me and I need a friend right now and if you can't be there for me then I don't know if I can be near you." She looked at him it was killing her saying it."Please don't walk away from me what do you expected from me do you want me to declare that I more then like you. You know me I don't do that I don't do this. I don't do anything I do with you with anyone else I let you push my buttons and if it was anyone else I would break them but I don't want to break you. You know I play dirty so don't start a war with me. "
 
He knew her parents were getting divorced but he didn't know it had affected her that much. He just thought she would react the same way he did when his parents were divorced. "I'm sorry I forgot about your parents. I didn't think it affected you that badly." And he remembered the virginity incident and remembered the only reason he did it was because he was jealous he wasn't the one to take her virginity. He didn't want her to know he'd been jealous and thought up an excuse. "I'm sorry about the whole virginity thing. I was young and stupid and back then I thought spreading those kinds of things was hilarious." He knew his relationship with her dad was better then with her mom. "You really are a daddy's little girl aren't you?" He said jokingly and petted her head. "Ok fine we'll be just friends from now on. No more sex and dirty talk or any playing games. I don't want to risk saying something dumb again with you." He grabbed a change of clothes from his closet "I know you don't do these kinds I things with anyone else and I'm sorry." He stopped at the bathroom door and looked at her. "But I really have to get into the shower now or we'll be late for school. So unless you want to join me in here either wait for me and we'll go together or I'll meet you there." He threw the towel in the hamper and got in the shower. He knew after what happened she wouldn't join him so he began to wash himself carefree.
 
She knew his parents divorce hadn't effected him that much she thought inside it had effected him and he just didn't want to show it. She was devastated her dad was moving out.
"No I'm sorry I shouldn't of done this I just needed you and I still do." She looked at him as she thought you need to be with him because you love him tell him. She shook the thought away.
"Its okay I've forgiven you for it. Its no big deal you know me I lash out at people I care for when I hurt." She ran her hand through her hair. "Yes I'm daddy's girl ." She laughed when he patted. "Well I never said no more sex I still want the sex if you want but for now no more dirty talk. " She looked at him "please stop apologising you don't need to be sorry this was my fault I came in here all naked and I never told you what was bothering me so how were you suppose to know." She got her bag from the elevator. She heard him say "come join me" she decided to go make it up to him. She pulled her boots and her jacket off. She walked into the bathroom drop her bag on the floor quietly. She slipped in the shower and slapped his ass. "Like I said I still want sex with you and I want to apologise to you properly. You know we were talking about my virginity I want be honest with you it was lie he never took my virginity he could barely even handle me naked pretty much he came before I actually had his dick in my mouth. I actually lost my virginity to you." She blushed embarrassed.
 
In a way he was happy hearing her tell him that she needed him but he didn't know how to react to that. This was the first time in his entire life that anyone had ever told him they needed him in an emotional kind of way. Until he knew how to feel about that he had decided to just keep showing his cool and collected side to everyone like normal. And he was even more happy about hearing that she still wanted the sex, she was the best he's ever had and didn't want to stop that. It wasn't all her fault, it was part his fault too for talking dirty to her. He'd completely forgotten not all girls liked that kind of stuff. She did say for now though and that made him wonder if that meant maybe some day later on it would be possible. He kept his fingers crossed but didn't held his breathe. He felt her something hit his butt and he jumped forward a little. He turned around and saw Yasmin standing naked in the shower with him "I'm glad you decided to join me in here." He smiled and wrapped around her putting his hands on her soft wet ass. He smiled after hearing her secret and couldn't help but laugh. "What!? Seriously? You have to be kidding me? He really never stuck it in you? Omg that guy is a faggot seriously." He continued laughing then remembered what she said about him about spreading the story of her virginity. "Wait so you're telling me he never had sex with you and I made him popular by telling everyone he took your virginity?" He felt even worse now knowing that he had lied about it. "I'm so so sorry Yasmin. If I'd known it was all a lie I never would have done what I did." He grabbed tightly of her ass and pulled her against him and kissed her passionately.
 
"Well I'm glad I made you jump first time I've slapped your ass but I'm not sure why . Your the one who's always bad and I get the spankings and it is just not fair." She grinned at him. She stuck her ass out as he put his hands on her ass. "Babes its not funny where talking about my virginity I gave to you. Could you tell I was virgin when we first had sex in this very hotel. I remember it was your birthday I took you out for dinner then you brought me here for drinks and then we moved into the hot tub naked. It meant a lot to me losing my virginity to you." She smiled at him.
"Why wouldn't have you always spread rumours ones that weren't real. were you jealous when you thought he took my innocents. You know my virginity meant a lot to me so I lost it to you cause I trust you and I care for you." She really wanted to say love instead of care but she couldn't it was to hard for her. She looked at him as he apologised. "Its okay I would of lost my popularity if everyone thought I was a virgin so you kept me popular." She moaned as he grabbed her ass she kissed him back passionately she hooked her legs round his waist as she kissed him.
 
"Oh come on font tell me you don't like the spankings you get?" He said with puppy dog eyes hoping she would say yes or at least like them a little bit. After what they had just been through though he wasn't going to push this matter to far. He felt her push her ass out as he grabbed it and decided to test her. He gently slapped her ass and and grabbed it again holding a handful of her ass in his hands. He frowned trying to remember their sex that night but couldn't remember anything "I'm sorry Yasmin but I don't remember much from that night." It had been a long time ago and being his birthday he'd probably been drinking a little. "But no I wasn't jealous like I said earlier I was young and stupid I did a shitload of stupid things and some of them I regret now." He put his forehead against her and kissed her lips. "And spreading that dirty lie is one of my biggest regrets. But I promise you I will make it up to you somehow. Tell me what you want, anything at all in this world and its yours." He truly was sorry about spreading the rumors and was ready to pay up whatever it took. He moved his hands from her ass to her legs and held her up off the floor and pinned her against the wall kissing her.
 
"Okay I love the spankings you never go to hard but you never to soft." She said as she stroked his chest. "Huni don't worry about remembering it you were drunk I was tipsy and it was great night that's all you need to know." It had been quiet a few years ago so she didn't mind him forgetting. She kissed him before backing away. "I want you tell me the truth you know I can tell when your lying tell me the truth were you jealous and how do you really feel for me and don't lie I know when your lying." She looked at him the way she looked at people at school who annoyed her it was a bitchy look.
 
He quietly chuckled and grinned now knowing she liked the spankings. "I knew it." He said and gently slapped her ass again. "Damn I love this ass of yours." He smiled and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. He was very glad she wasn't to mad about him forgetting that night. After ending their session earlier he didn't want to end it again right now here in the shower. He unwillingly let her go and looked away from her trying to hide any signs that might tell he was lying. "Ok fine yes maybe I was a little jealous but it's because I had heard a lot of rumors about you that I wanted to be the one to say I did what many others couldn't do." It was the truth and he knew it was maybe with a few changes details but it was the truth. "And as for how I feel about you. Hmm I like you and I really do care about you. I want you to be happy and I'm willing to do almost anything to make sure you're happy." He smiled at her and reached for her shoulders pulling her back into his embrace.
 
She giggled as he slapped her tight ass. She smiled at him. "I love that you love my ass you sexy perv." She kissed him as she slap his ass back playfully. She stopped kissing him and stood away from him."Look at me when your talking to me." She snapped. "That's not wanted to hear but that's feel anyway you want I don't care." She pulled away again he tried to hold her she stood under the shower letting her body get wet she grabbed for some shower gel she squirted it on her body then rubbed it in. She didn't want to be the first to declare she loved him.
 
He smiled with a handful of her ass "I love your perfectly shaped bottom babe. I want to worship it with my hands, my lips, my tongue, with my whole body." He giggled and and smiled squeezing her ass again. He laughed as she slapped his ass back. He watched as she moved away from him and walked under the running water. He saw her squirt the gel on her body and he walked up behind her. He helped her rub the gel on her back and whispered in her ear. "So what did you want to hear then?" He rubbed the gel into her back gently making sure her entire skin was covered and moved around to her front. He hugged her from behind resting his head on her shoulders and rubbed the gel on her flat tummy. He slowly moved his foamy hands up her stomach to her chest and gently rubbed the gel on her breasts.
 
"I shouldn't have to tell you, you should know and I'm not saying it so stop it. I can clean myself you know." She snapped him though she didn't pull away from him she was annoyed with him but his hands felt good on her body. She pushed her ass hard back on his cock as she ran her fingers through her long hair. Her full body was getting soapy. " You know why can't you be honest with me I want to know how you feel deep down inside once you tell me I'll tell you how I feel but I'm not going to tell you first." She ran her hands down her body rubbing in the shower gel in more she pushed her hair over just one of her shoulders as she wondered what he was going to do and say.
 
He thought of everything they had talked about today and came to one conclusion. He realized what she wanted him to say but he wasn't sure if he was ready to say into her yet. It was true that he cared for her but he didn't know if he loved her. He let go of her breasts and walked away from her. Her ass felt so good pressed against his groin and the feeling of his cock between her ass was beginning to wake up his dick once again but right now wasn't the time for that. He turned her around and looked her in the eyes. "I know what you want me to say but I'm not sure if I'm ready to say it yet." He held her tightly by the shoulders. "I really do care about you and I really like you but I'm not sure that I l... Lo... I'm not even sure I can say the word yet." He looked deep into her eyes trying to figure out what she was thinking. "But please you have to trust me I really do like you and I care about you and I don't want you out of my life anytime soon. Maybe one day I can say I... Feel that way about you but you have to give me time please." He held onto her waiting for her answer still tryin to figure out what she was thinking.
 
"Hey its fine don't worry I'm okay its hard and I don't even know if I feel that way for you so don't worry. I got to go see my dad were having breakfast so I'll see you at school. Everything is okay with us I promise were still us so we can carry on the games and the sex." She looked at him. She then kissed his cheek before getting out the bath. She got her white bra and thong out of her bag and slide them on. She pulled on her white blouse she left the two top buttons undone, she slide on her short black skirt, black tights and her knee high boots. She was thinking to herself just act like your okay get dressed and go in your own limo and then you can cry all you want. "I will see you at school enjoy your breakfast." She blew him a kiss before walking out of the bathroom. She got on the lift and left the hotel once in her black limo she started to cry a little. She looked at herself in the mirror and stopped crying. "Now listen to yourself you are Yasmin Waldorf you are a Waldorf you will get what you want and you will be happy." She told herself as she wiped away her tears. She wasn't really going to see her dad she wanted to be alone before school. She made her driver go fetch her coffee and crossiant. She sat outside the hotel in her car nibbling daintily at her crossiant and sipping on her coffee.
 
He carefully watched her walk out of the shower and blow a kiss at him before leaving saying she was ok and they were ok. He knew they weren't ok but he didn't know what he could do. She was gone before he could react. He washed himself quickly and jumped out of the shower. He got dressed and walked into the elevator. He ran out the front door and saw her limo still standing there. He walked up to it and opened the door and jumped in. "Ok what is your problem? First you say you don't want to to tell me first and then you say you're not even sure how you feel about me?" He was feeling a little annoyed now. "Fine you want to hear it first fine." He raised his voice a little and struggled to say the word. He shut his eyes and practically yelled it out. "I... I love you." He opened his eyes and looked at her. "There you happy? Is that what you wanted?"
 
She was shocked to see him. " What are you doing here in my limo? My problem don't you think its your problem your the one who really likes me. I said I wasn't sure because I was embarrassed and I wanted to hurt your feelings I wasn't going to say how I felt when you couldn't even say it. I'm a bitch okay you hurt me I hurt you." She looked at him with her bitch look she had never really been like this with him. "No I'm not happy I didn't want you to say it cause you felt you had to I wanted you to want to say it." She looked at him she was so frustrated. "Maybe we shouldn't be around each other we bring the bitchy and horrible sides out of each other." It was clear it was killing her saying that.
 
He looked at her not believing what she was saying. She knew nothing in this world could hurt his feelings. It didn't make any sense for her to say it. He was now annoyed and didn't know what to say anymore. He grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her on the floor of her limo. He climbed on top of her and held her down, unable to move or go anywhere. He pulled off his tie and wrapped it around her mouth to keep her from screaming or biting him or using her mouth for anything. "Are you sure that's what you want Yasmin?" He kissed her neck and shoulders still holding her down. It was times like this he was glad he was stronger then her.
 
For the first time ever she was scared of him she try to get him off her but he was stronger. She looked up at him her eyes tearing up. She tried to get out from under him but she couldn't. She was petrified she'd never seen him like that.
 
Back
Top