Tell me your secrets

:heart::heart:Happy Valentine's Day!!:heart::heart:

Happy-Valentine-Day11.gif
 
New to the thread but wanted to say hello to a very beautiful lady. Absolutely stunning and with such an open mind. will be revisiting and reading back.
 
Gotta listen to you body....hope you had wonderful dreams!

I did have some very good dreams, although they were non-sexual. it was just nice to crawl into bed, warm up under the blankets and drift off peacefully.

That's good news. I've been feeling the same all week. Can't seem to shake it.

I just wanted to escape the cold, cold weather. I'm so over it.
 
I did have some very good dreams, although they were non-sexual. it was just nice to crawl into bed, warm up under the blankets and drift off peacefully.



I just wanted to escape the cold, cold weather. I'm so over it.
Amen to that sister! I knew i should have shot the ground hog and skipped us right to st.pattys day! ;)
 
shhhhh

My secret is that I am incredibly aroused and having a bit of messaging fun with someone - who I don't know who they are!

v enjoyable
 
Sometimes I feel I am a voyuer,
sometimes I feel I am an exhibitionist
To often neither satisfies
as I all times i crave
connection

Of body, soul and mind
 
I need help

My Secret: I am married, no sex to speak of ... but all good otherwise. No intentions of ever leaving the "marriage nest." The "secret" is my yearning for an outside girl friend, a fuck buddy, someone I can share my morbid thoughts with, try new things, let it all hang out. Yep, I'm an older guy, retired and married to a much younger wife. I'm attractive, in good shape, HPW, and lookin'. Craig's List isn't working, but I have only posted there a couple of times with next to no results.

I am active in the community, ofter meet women that I am immediately attracted to... my ideal would be a woman over 40, slender, nice legs, with a bit of an attitude... doesn't need to be a beauty queen, far from that actually... just a mom type, preferably also married (is that a good choice?). Naturally, everything has to be very discrete, etc, etc... any suggestions? Anyone??? :confused:
 
My secret for today..I want to be fucked hard, but no chance of that happening until much later if at all.

it's going to be a long day and I will probably pass out from exhaustion before any sex can happen. Sigh.
 
Back
Top