The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I saw your thread. Didn't want my advice huh? :rolleyes:

Actually, all the advice given is pretty good. I didn't read in detail, but if it hasn't been suggested yet, look at ASUS brand laptops. Otherwise, Toshiba is good.

I looked particularly for ASUS and Toshiba because you mentioned those in the past. (I remember what you say to me, y'know ;).) However John Lewis appear not to do ASUS and Which didn't pick up any in their best buys.

I want you to get well, sweet pea. I hope you seriously are feeling better, if you are in work and moving your brother this weekend? (And presumably offering libations to his new rooms in beer form?)

And if you are, you can jolly well help me with my lapdancing! I mean, my laundry, uh, my laptop :eek:.

I looked particularly for ASUS and Toshiba because you mentioned those in the past. (I remember what you say to me, y'know ;).) However John Lewis appear not to do ASUS and Which didn't pick up any in their best buys.

I want you to get well, sweet pea. I hope you seriously are feeling better, if you are in work and moving your brother this weekend? (And presumably offering libations to his new rooms in beer form?)

And if you are, you can jolly well help me with my lapdancing! I mean, my laundry, uh, my laptop :eek:.

Well drat, then Toshiba will be good. Had a Toshiba all through college before it but the dust. Never heard of John Lewis.

I am much better than I was the other day. I'm actually getting a good amount of sleep and not coughing until 5am. Still have a little bit of a cough, but manageable. LOL, almost went to the gym yesterday.

Well, I'm always available to help with laundry and laptop. I'll have to see what I can do for you on the lapdancing. :devil:

Thanks everyone! Yes, this is a very fun family visit - my sister is here for the first time in a very long time. :)

Tx, I caught your new story this morning and and a great giggle over it. :)

I'm glad you liked it and a giggle was exactly what i was aiming for. Tongue in cheek. I'm just not saying which cheeks. :D :rose::kiss:

Hello all!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm still battling the ick over here, but I've come to accept it and I'm trying to move on. :rolleyes:

Excellent new avatar, Naoko! Very pussy warrior ... ;)

I need a new one, myself, I'll have to think about that ...

I'm glad it seems you all are doing well!

John, I'm going to have a link for you in a few moments.

Hello all!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm still battling the ick over here, but I've come to accept it and I'm trying to move on. :rolleyes:

Excellent new avatar, Naoko! Very pussy warrior ... ;)

I need a new one, myself, I'll have to think about that ...

I'm glad it seems you all are doing well!

John, I'm going to have a link for you in a few moments.

A link! Just for me! Aww, you're the best, Shea. :heart::D

As for the new AV, I honestly don't mind your toesies. :devil: But maybe we can create a "Find a new AV for Sheablue" thread here.

I'm sorry you're still battling the ick. Not fun, I know. I'll make you some tea and turn on the humidifier for you.

So close to finally wrapping up this chapter of New Life. Got a battle scene and the two sex scenes, then I'm done.

Good morning all

Happy Sinday, the coffee will be ready soon.

Mmmm, coffffeeeeeeeeee.... Will probably need that in a few hours. Got to drive a Subaru full of boxes over the mountains and help my brother move into the dorms.

Mmmm, coffffeeeeeeeeee.... Will probably need that in a few hours. Got to drive a Subaru full of boxes over the mountains and help my brother move into the dorms.

Somewhere in there is probably a plot bunny or three. :D

Having driven across half of Texas a couple of times I have to admit that there sure is a lot of it that doesn't seem to have anything resembling any kind of a town at all. Lot of roadkill, though. Even with y'all's generous bag limits I kind of the the feeling cars kill more deer than deer hunters . . .

Having driven across half of Texas a couple of times I have to admit that there sure is a lot of it that doesn't seem to have anything resembling any kind of a town at all. Lot of roadkill, though. Even with y'all's generous bag limits I kind of the the feeling cars kill more deer than deer hunters . . .

Some of the mule deer in south Texas have been known to kill a few cars. ;)

Some of the mule deer in south Texas have been known to kill a few cars. ;)

Big blighters, ain't they?

We have Sitka, Roe, Red, Fallow & Muntjak deer, and they are all within a few miles of my house. As I drive across the chase, they can often be seen, and in the right season, they have been known to kill the odd car.
And they are beautiful.

Last edited:
Well, that was some gnarly weather on the way back over the mountains. But made it back.

Coffee please, Rolf.
And something to warm the insides, 'cos it's very mist/rainy and it is not nice.

Just popping in to post these pix for HP.

I am marking time, grrrr.

And the weather is playing havoc with my laundry - it's taking 3 days to get it dry out there with the air as soft and damp as a baby's bottom. Still, John's jeans-clad buns look romantic emerging out of the mist, real babycakes ;)

The Old Plough at Work
attachment.php

Ploughing with Intent
attachment.php

New Shiny Things (blades of modern plough)
attachment.php

The old ones are the best, HP. ;)

Attachments

• The Old Plough At Work.JPG
    The Old Plough At Work.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Ploughing with Intent.JPG
    Ploughing with Intent.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 29
  • New Shiny Things (blades of modern plough).JPG
    New Shiny Things (blades of modern plough).JPG
    44 KB · Views: 22
Is it just your heart you are having to keep still? ;) Or are you really pleased to see me <snerk>.

If he ain't, I am!
The second picture is 90 degrees out. . . .
As a plough, of course, it's 180 out, but then, it's a reversible plough, I think.

Willie was looking for a Belgian beer recently, wasn't he? I spotted this one in my local wifi cafe bar, LOL.

Label-Extra-Mature.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back