The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it, Slyc! I love good superhero stories!

And yes, Steve, I understand you're a fan. :) I'd love to hear what you think of mine, whenever you get a chance. Do you think the "setting" needs to be set up more? In each chapter, more of that world will be revealed, but it will always be more about the scene and the sex than the background...

Read it and really enjoyed it! I tried to leave a comment but my phone was being a dick. I'll do so later. And no, part of my comment was, essentially, "less is more." You told us enough to make the story work and not a penny more. That left me hungry for the next chapter, which I assume was your intent. Brava.

Hey, slyc. FAWC keeping you busy...? ;)

john - glad the cats are ok, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for the show. :)

Good Morning one and all.
I think a long glass of something cool, please Rolf.

Still hit in the Wild West Mids, HP? It's sweltering here. My Captain Kirk t-shirt is sticking to me. Not a pretty mental image, I grant you... *hands round brain bleach*

Good morning, Nakeds. Fresh coffee brewing and I even dragged out the milk foaming contraption. I feel like spoiling myself today what with my story maybe being finished for a contest and my worries for a friend. Hmm, I'm going to have to get dressed and seek out baked goods....

It sounded like a fun concert. Wish I could have seen it. ;)
You should check the listings. They very well could be in your area in the next couple months.

Hey guys!

Just sitting here in the hotel room, pretending I'm going to write, but really just going through my photos from today. I also realized that both my posted stories (My nude day entry, and my new one) have a red H! That's good, right? What do you have to do to get that designation?

I had some Angry Orchard Cider tonight, it was so crisp and refreshing after a busy day. Was that one of the ciders you recommended, anna?

Hi Slyc!

Ok, I've really got to try to get some words down, even if I change most of it later ...
shea, no, Angry Orchard wasn't a specific recommendation of mine, but it does sound good. I love cider.

Whoops. Damn Steve, John, you guys snuck in here pretty quietly.

Have a drink. Jump in the tub. ;)
Oh, that sounds wonderful. I could so use a good soak right about now.

Family crisis averted! I was over at my parents house to help sort out some photos to enter for an art showing next month. Would be my first one if my work is accepted!

A window was left open and one of their cats got out. To make things worse, there is the street on one side and woods with coyotes on the other. :eek: I just got a text that they found the cat in the back yard trying to hunt a mouse. *phew*
Glad the cat crisis has been averted. My sister's got somewhat the same situation, although with a small dog.

Good luck with the show! They're a lot of fun. I've entered three of my pictures in the past and they've done fairly well although the judges were a bit daffy. I sent in a photo of a tree in coastal fog and they marked me down, saying it was blurry. :confused:

Aaaand your weekend starts here! :)

Tomorrow I journey with my three intrepid explorer boys to The Land That Time Forgot (my hometown) in search of the elusive Tyrannosaurus Geordicus Rex, a rare win-species of this terrible prehistoric carnivore with a penchant for flat caps, shippers and Broom Ale...

Well, to the museum in Newcastle, anyway... :)

7420292410_74120bc27f_m.jpg

Last edited:

Tomorrow I journey with my three intrepid explorer boys to The Land That Time Forgot (my hometown) in search of the elusive Tyrannosaurus Geordicus Rex, a rare win-species of this terrible prehistoric carnivore with a penchant for flat caps, shippers and Broom Ale...

tumblr_m9b7td4kCi1rc6k5lo1_500.jpg

Have fun!!

Ooh, that reminds me. I need to look up coming activities at the museum downtown. My sister and nephew are coming to visit!! I'm thinking we might have a dinosaur exhibit that a seven-yo boy would LOVE.

That, and the trains.

tumblr_m9b7td4kCi1rc6k5lo1_500.jpg

If you go past the War Memorial in town (the mother figure at the base of the tower) would you please take a few decent pictures of it for me ?
I've lost my old ones. . . .

Steve, hope you have a blast.

Anna, I just may have to check the listings. Pearl Jam is supposed to end their upcoming tour in Seattle and I might want to see that. Did you hear about the big video shoot Macklemore did on the roof of Dicks Burgers on Capitol Hill the other day?

Found the frozen peaches and strawberries in the freezer. Think I'll make a smoothie with Malibu rum when I get home.

Steve, hope you have a blast.

Anna, I just may have to check the listings. Pearl Jam is supposed to end their upcoming tour in Seattle and I might want to see that. Did you hear about the big video shoot Macklemore did on the roof of Dicks Burgers on Capitol Hill the other day?

Found the frozen peaches and strawberries in the freezer. Think I'll make a smoothie with Malibu rum when I get home.

Yes, do check the listings. :) Pearl Jam would be cool to see. No, I didn't hear about Macklemore. Who, or what, is a Macklemore?

I'm in shock. I've been e-mailing with my sister about her upcoming visit. My nephew is NOT a dinosaur fan. :eek:

Yes, do check the listings. :) Pearl Jam would be cool to see. No, I didn't hear about Macklemore. Who, or what, is a Macklemore?

I'm in shock. I've been e-mailing with my sister about her upcoming visit. My nephew is NOT a dinosaur fan. :eek:

Well, sadly, no WA tour dates for the Led Zeppelin Experience. Pearl Jam tickets go on sale today for the Seattle concert on 12/6. Macklemore is a Seattle rap artist who has recently topped the carts with songs like Thrift Shop and Can't Hold Us. He also did the songs Same Love (beautiful song) in support of gay marriage in Washington and My Oh My in memory of Mariners sportscaster Dave Niehaus. I am not a fan of rap, but I really like his stuff. Unlike many rappers, his songs are quite meaningful and even funny.

He was at Dicks Drive-in filming a music video for his song White Walls. http://www.seattlepi.com/local/slideshow/Macklemore-shoots-new-video-at-Dick-s-on-Broadway-66994.php

How can anyone not be a dinosaur fan?!?! :eek:

Last edited:
Well, sadly, no WA tour dates for the Led Zeppelin Experience. Pearl Jam tickets go on sale today for the Seattle concert on 12/6. Macklemore is a Seattle rap artist who has recently topped the carts with songs like Thrift Shop and Can't Hold Us. He also did the songs Same Love (beautiful song) in support of gay marriage in Washington and My Oh My in memory of Mariners sportscaster Dave Niehaus. I am not a fan of rap, but I really like his stuff. Unlike many rappers, his songs are quite meaningful and even funny.

He was at Dicks Drive-in filming a music video for his song White Walls. http://www.seattlepi.com/local/slideshow/Macklemore-shoots-new-video-at-Dick-s-on-Broadway-66994.php

How can anyone not be a dinosaur fan?!?! :eek:
Keep your eye out for possible dates. I can't imagine they wouldn't come through at some point.

I think my niece said something about Macklemore when I was out there for her wedding....

I know. I don't get it either.

What sort of Dynosaur ?
Surely not T-Rex again ?
Bang a gong? ;)

Keep your eye out for possible dates. I can't imagine they wouldn't come through at some point.

I think my niece said something about Macklemore when I was out there for her wedding....

I know. I don't get it either.

Bang a gong? ;)

No, it's that infamous one-eyed dinosaur, the Jathinkysaurus... :D

Hey, I need to beg a favor. I've got a good friend experiencing a cancer scare and I'm absolutely terrified for him. If it's really cancer, it would be a recurrence and given the location, really not good at all.

*feeling incredibly small*

Hey, I need to beg a favor. I've got a good friend experiencing a cancer scare and I'm absolutely terrified for him. If it's really cancer, it would be a recurrence and given the location, really not good at all.

*hugs* I'm really sorry, anna. :( I will keep your friend in good thoughts.

:rose::heart:

I'm sure I speak for all us Party-goers when I say I'll be directing positive thoughts in the direction of your friend. And you. *big bear hug*

Off to see Monsters University with the boys. It's a standing joke in our house that I am Sully, so I'm expecting plenty of stick today...:rolleyes:

Morning steve, HP.

Has a great time at the art fair, and was sure to talk with the photographers there. I promise to upload the pics as soon as I can.

Well, Monsters University was... OK. I never expect much from these big movie franchise sequels, but this was better than many, I guess. Not helped by #3 son's inability to control his bladder. :rolleyes:

Is it wrong that I spent a good part of the film working out how to make a totally kick-ass Mike Wazowski cake...? :D

Well, Monsters University was... OK. I never expect much from these big movie franchise sequels, but this was better than many, I guess. Not helped by #3 son's inability to control his bladder. :rolleyes:

Is it wrong that I spent a good part of the film working out how to make a totally kick-ass Mike Wazowski cake...? :D

I still shed a tear at the end of Monsters Inc. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back